剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
-前情提要
Previously on Chesapeake Shores:
-麦克赫尔曼会是新任队长
Mike Herrmann's gonna be the new captain.
你会是新任副队长 如果你愿意的话
You're gonna be the lieutenant, if you want.
我觉得我对你的感觉 和你对我的感觉不一样
I don't think that I'm feeling for you what you're feeling for me.
-你不必再说了 -我有办法
-You don't have to say another word. -Is there anything I can do
换假释官吗
to get switched to another PO?
你有那个协议吗 结束我们合作的协议
Do you have that agreement about dissolving our partnership?
-我有了考虑的时间 -行李都装上车了 飞机也准备好了
-I had time to think. -The car is packed and the plane is ready.
取消飞机 我们要待在切萨皮克湾
Cancel the plane. We're staying in Chesapeake Shores.
你多久了 从你们茫然的表情来看
How far along are you? From your blank expressions,
我想我是第一个告诉你们的
I'm the first to tell you. You're pregnant.
-我们要有孩子了 -是的
-We're gonna have a baby. -We are.
-你要当妈妈了 -你要当爸爸了
-You're gonna be a mom. -And you're gonna be a dad.
但我们不应该告诉别人 在前… 他们怎么说的来着
But we shouldn't tell anyone for the first-- What do they say?
书上写的是前三个月
The book says the first trimester.
要瞒着所有人很难的
It's gonna be so hard to keep it from everyone.
但这样做最好
But it's best.
直到我们确定一切正常就好了
Until we know for sure that everything's okay.
还有…我知道你和局长 谈过中尉的事情
Also... I know that you talked to the chief about the lieutenancy
你还没准备好停止出外勤 但是…
and I know that you're not ready to stop going on runs, but--
我没有拒绝
I didn't turn it down.
我接受了
I accepted it.
-是吗 -是的 我想自己是时候升职了
-You did? -Yeah. I think it's time I moved up.
我可以教新手一两招
I could teach those recruits a thing or two.
他投篮了
He shoots.
他得分了
He scores.
终于可以了
Well... here we are.
爸爸的员工把这里整理得真好
Dad's crew did such an amazing job on this place.
你自己的律师事务所
Your very own law office.
-你的第一个电♥话♥ -谁知道这个号♥码
- Your very first phone call. - Who has this number?
问得好
That's a very good question.
律师康纳欧布莱恩
Connor O'Brien, attorney-at-law.
对 奶奶 你是第一个打来的人
Uh, yes, Gran, you are my first call.
我不知道 我问一下 艾比 杰伊又要过来吃晚饭吗
Uh, I don't know, I'll ask. Abby, is Jay coming over for dinner again?
-是的 我觉得是 -又来
-Uh, yes, I think so. -Again?
是的 又来
Yes, again.
谢谢 我们要吃杰伊最喜欢的炖肉
Thank you. Uh, we are having Jay's favorite. Pot roast.
好吧 我们走吧 大律师
All right. Let's get out of here, attorney-at-law.
还有最后一件事
Just one finishing touch.
好
All right.
看呀
Voilà.
-引人注目的标牌 -对吧
-Ah. Impressive sign. -Right?
-我来拍张照片 -好
-Let me take a picture. -Okay.
好
All right.
(康纳欧布莱恩 律师)
-好了 -我这就拍
- All right. - There he is.
我跟你说过 自主创业很难的
Remember, I told you starting your own business was risky.
-信来了 -好
-Mail's here. -Okay.
-你确定想让我去克利夫兰旅行 -是时候了
Uh, are you sure you want me to take the Cleveland trip? Yeah, I think it's time.
你可以把他们收拾好
You can put them in line.
利用你的纽约市 大生意和吓人的脸
Use your New York City, big business scary face on them.
好吧
Okay.
你是指这张脸
You mean, uh, this face?
-天啊 好吓人啊 -很好 我还是宝刀未老
- Giddyap. That was scary. - Good, I still got it.
其实伊万金凯德想让我 和他在宾夕法尼亚州的董事会谈谈
Evan Kincaid wants me to speak with his board in Pennsylvania.
-已经安排好了 -听起来像我以前的一次商务旅行
-I guess it's on the way. -Sounds like one of my old business trips.
是啊 下一次你去
Yeah. You take the next one
因为我不想成为一位缺席的家长
because I do not wanna become an absentee parent.
-不 你不是 -这个包裹是给你的
-No, you do not. -This package is for you.
你能打开吗 亲爱的 我得把图画完
Would you open it, honey? I gotta finish these plans.
-好 -怎么了
-Okay. -What?
一个人的骨灰
Uh, someone's cremains.
-一个人的什么 -骨灰
-Someone's what? -Ashes.
一个人的骨灰
Somebody's ashes.
“米克 你是个很好的朋友 我们一起度过了生命中
"Mick. You were a great friend of mine. We got each other through the toughest
最艰难的时刻 看在旧日情分上
of times of our lives. For old time's sake,
你可以把我的骨灰撒在 切萨皮克湾群岛吗 ”
would you scatter my poor ashes over the Chesapeake Bay Islands?
“我在那里度过了 一生中最快乐的时光”
That's where I spent the happiest times of my life."
美好 但又好感伤
Sweet, but sad.
是的
Yes, it is.
-不过这是谁写的 -上面没提到
-But who is it? -It doesn't say.
那太好了
Oh, that is great.
是的 这个周末
Yes, this weekend.
谢谢你 卡特 这真的很重要
Thanks, Carter. It means the world.
是卡特米尔本打来的 东海岸最具影响力的
That was Carter Milburn,
艺术评论家之一
one of the most influential art critics on the East Coast.
等他这周末出现的时候 艾琳金利肯定会惊掉下巴
When he shows up this weekend, Erin Kinley's jaw will hit the floor.
她会发现我自己有人脉
She's gonna see that I still have connections myself.
那肯定了 毕竟有人♥大♥老远跑来帮你
You must if you get someone to come all that way to help you.
卡特愿意为我做任何事情
Oh, Carter would do anything for me.
他欠我一个大人情
He owes me big time.
-听起来是个有趣的故事 -说不定你还是不知道为好
That sounds like an interesting story. It's one you're probably better off not knowing.
你好 嘿 唐娜
Hello. Oh, yeah, hey, Donna.
好的 你确定吗
Okay. Are you sure?
好 非常感谢 再见
Okay, thanks very much. Bye-bye.
是邮局 我打电♥话♥请他们查查
That was the post office.
包裹的来源
I called them to see if they could find out where that package came from.
骨灰盒 查到了吗
The urn? Did they?
是从弗吉尼亚州库尔佩珀的 一家疗养院寄来的
Yeah. It came from a nursing home in Culpeper, Virginia.
原来是尤金西格的骨灰
Turns out they are the ashes of a Eugene Segar.
尤金西格 我完全不记得这个名字
Eugene Segar? Well, I sure don't recall that name.
我也不记得
Neither do I.
-那这… -我不…
-Well-- -I don't--
我跟你说过 你戴着婚戒有多帅吗
Have I told you how hot you look with that wedding ring on?
我觉得你戴着婚戒也很美
I was thinking the same thing about you.
-我去吧 -不 该我去了
-I'll go. -No, it's my turn.
-我们一起去吧 夫君 -好的 娘子
-Let's go together, husband. -All right, wife.
你好 麦克尼尔先生
Hello, Mr. McNear.
所以至少铃铛还管用
Oh, so at least the bell works.
-有什么事情吗 -你们知道你们的鸟在我新买♥♥的
Sorry. How can we help you? You know your birds have made a mess
雷克萨斯上拉了一车吗
all over my new Lexus?
那不是我们的鸟
They're not really our birds.
但我们一定会 通知鸟类委员会的 先生
But we'll be sure to alert the bird board immediately, sir.
你是在讽刺我吗
Are you being sarcastic?
对不起 没有 我们会清洗你的车
Sorry, no. We will clean your car.
还有 这里的无线也很不稳定 今天早上我花了好长时间才登陆
Also, the Wi-Fi here is very spotty. Took me forever to sign in this morning.
我也为此道歉 先生 我会检查调制解调器的
I apologize for that too, sir. I'll check the modem immediately.
-我希望你对早餐还满意 -还行吧
-I hope your breakfast was satisfactory. -It was... fine.
黄油馅饼太凉了 我抹的时候
The butter patties were too cold. It ripped a hole
-吐司都破了一个洞 -这种事不会再发生了
in my toast when I was spreading it. It won't happen again.
-我一定会亲自加热好 -请你务必如此
-I'll be sure to warm them myself. -See that you do.
如果他这么痛苦 为什么一直待在这里
If he's so miserable, why does he keep staying here?
我不知道 也许他是那种喜欢抱怨的人
I don't know. Maybe he's one of those guys that loves to complain.
-那我们就满足他的要求 -肯定的
-So then we are giving him what he wants. -Oh, precisely.
-有什么事吗 -我想找欧布莱恩中尉
-Can I help you? -I was hoping to see Lieutenant O'Brien.
她正忙着学习建筑规范 不能…
She's very busy studying the building codes and can't be--
-这是礼物吗 -或许吧
-Oh. Is that a gift? -Maybe.
给我的吗
Is it for me?
也不是 你打开看看
Not exactly, but open it.
好可爱啊 忍♥不住不去买♥♥
They're so cute. I just couldn't pass them up.
现在我们只需要一匹小马 和几头小奶牛了
Now all we need is a tiny horse and little tiny cows.
这个可以安排
That can be arranged. What? Oh.
嘿 建筑规范会议提前了一个小时
Hey, lieutenant, the building code meeting got moved up an hour.
好 我五分钟后就过去
Great. I'll be up in five.
我们什么时候可以告诉大家 保守这个秘密
Oh! When can we start telling people? Keeping this a secret is starting
-真是太憋了 -我也是
to get to me. Yeah, you and me both.
-也许我们应该这个周末告诉他们 -何乐不为 只告诉家人们
-Maybe we should tell them this weekend. -Why not? Just the families.
对 他们应该知道
Yeah, they deserve to know.
我要离开四天 我两个女儿说没问题
I'm only gonna be gone for four days and the girls say they're fine with it.
奶奶和爸爸可以照顾他们 但是…
Gran and Dad can take care of them, but--
-但是要额外的姨妈关怀 -是的
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表