剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
-然后呢 -他要跟另一家公♥司♥合作
-Yeah? -And, uh, well, he's going with another firm.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
因为迪尔佛的事
The Dilpher thing.
这是我们一个月里丢掉的 第三个单子了
That's the third job we've lost in a month.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
所以我认为我们需要拓展业务
And that is why I think that we need to branch out.
我认为我们应该 买♥♥下一个小混凝土供应商
I think we should buy a small concrete supplier.
-或入股一家屋顶建造公♥司♥… -现在不是拓展的时候
-Or take a stake in a roofing company-- -Now is not the time to expand.
爸爸 如今的市场上
Dad, in today's market,
多样化的建筑商 才能有更好的机会发展他们的…
builders who diversify have a better chance of growing their--
听着 亲爱的 就算我们丢了几个单子
Look, honey, even with the projects we've lost,
手里还有不少
we still have a lot on our plate.
我们在亚历山大有常氏摩天大楼项目
We have the Chang high-rise in Alexandria.
这里有金凯德项目 我们现在很好
We have the Kincaid project here. We're doing fine.
我同意你的看法
I agree with you.
听着 我知道你工作有多努力
Look, I know how hard you've worked,
但是不管怎么样 你都必须继续开♥发♥业务
but you have to continue building the business, no matter what happens.
听着 我们必须去看一下施工现场 不如在路上聊吧
Look, we have to go look at that job site, so why don't we talk about it on the way?
-好 -好
-Okay. -All right.
我们会想出办法的
We will figure this out.
我有东西给你看
Oh. And I've got something to show you.
新名牌
New nameplate.
(艾比欧布莱恩董事长)
董事长
President?
-你什么时候做的 -几年前
-When did you have this made? -Few years ago.
你早就知道我会跟你一起工作
You knew I was gonna come work with you?
我不知道 但是我希望能
No, I didn't know. But I hoped.
你是说内墙在这里
So you're saying the interior wall is here?
-没错 -我知道了
-That's right. -Now I get it.
嘿 各位
Hey, guys!
你们知道我女儿艾比吧 她是我的新合伙人
You know my daughter Abby? She's my new partner.
-当然 -嗨
-Of course. -Hi.
她对公♥司♥有很多厉害的想法
She's got great ideas for the company.
-真好 -你一定很自豪
-Terrific. -You must be so proud.
我们能私下和你谈谈吗
Could we talk to you in private?
我去看看山猫矿机
I'm gonna go check on the Bobcat.
-我跟他一起去 -别去 你留下
-I'll go with him. -No, stay here.
想说什么都可以当着我的合伙人
Anything you wanna say, you can say in front of my partner.
我们听到了一些事情 所以有点担忧
Well, we've heard a few things, and we have a few concerns.
能跟你私下谈谈迪尔佛的事吗
I would like to talk privately, uh, about the Dilpher thing?
现在吗
Would you, now?
亚历克斯约翰逊和科尔拉尔森
Uh, Alex Johnson and Cole Larson.
久仰两位大名
Those are names I've heard forever.
您两位和我们做过很多生意
You guys have done a lot of business with us.
没错
Yes, we have.
亚历山大的公♥寓♥项目
There's the condo project in Alexandria.
贝塞斯达的公♥寓♥大楼
And the apartment complex in Bethesda?
还有很多其他项目
And lots of others.
没错
That's right.
你们有听到过什么问题吗
Have you ever had any problems?
你们听到过有人抱怨施工问题 或损失钱财吗
Have you ever had complaints about construction or lost any money?
欧布莱恩建筑开♥发♥公♥司♥
Has there ever been a question
建造过任何低于最高标准的
whether O'Brien Construction and Development has built anything
建筑吗
below the highest possible standards?
没有 可是…
No, but--
我好像记得
And I seem to remember
你们刚创业时 我爸爸给过你们一次机会
my father took a chance on you when you were starting out.
他在你们
He believed in you
-相信自己之前就相信你们了 -没错
-before you believed in yourselves. -He did.
他只是握一下手 看一下你们的眼睛 交易就算达成
He did that deal with a handshake and a look in the eye.
你们不能为他做同样的事情吗
Can't you do the same for him?
这关乎到生意 米克
This is our business, Mick.
这是我们的一切
This is all we have.
我们不敢冒险
We just can't take the chance.
你说得太棒了 艾比
That was a great speech, Abby.
但并没有改变他们的主意
It didn't change their minds.
是没有
No.
但是听你这么说感觉很好
But it sure felt good to hear it.
嘿 卢克
Hey, Luke.
嘿
Hey.
-就这些吗 -是的 谢谢
-That'll be all? -Yeah, thanks.
听着 你知道布里奇吧
Uh, listen, you know The Bridge, right?
我爸爸现在经营那里
Yeah, well, my dad runs it now,
他在找人帮忙
and he's looking for help.
-是吗 -是的
-He is? -Yeah.
所以我想知道 你是否有兴趣去那里工作
So I was wondering if you might be interested in working there?
谢谢
Oh. Well, thanks.
但是你也看到了 我这里的事业正在起步
But as you can see, my career's really taking off here.
是 我知道你有工作 但是…
Yeah, no. I know that you have a job, but--
听着 我很感激你给我工作机会 欧布莱恩
Look, I appreciate the offer, O'Brien.
但是我不需要施舍
But I'm not looking for charity.
找你钱
Here's the change.
-再见 卢克 -再见
-See you around, Luke. -Yep.
-嘿 爸爸 -嘿 亲爱的
- Hey, Dad. - Hey, honey!
-春季大扫除 -对
-Spring cleaning? -Yeah.
伦敦让我明白了 自己在时尚方面眼光太差
London taught me about all my fashion faux pas.
所有我要送去捐赠箱那里
So dropping it off at the donation bin.
这总是一件好事
That's always a good thing.
教职的事 你决定好了吗
Have you decided about that teaching position?
还没有 我必须去见系主任
Haven't yet. I have to meet with the head of the department.
杰罗姆崔斯克
Oh, Jerome Trask.
你高二的敌人
Your sophomore enemy.
是死对头
Nemesis.
海伦斯特奇斯是我高二的敌人
Helen Sturges was my sophomore enemy.
我知道我不该担心 毕竟是老早之前高中的事 可是…
I know I shouldn't worry. It was high school, a million years ago, but...
杰罗姆崔斯克 他总是让我看轻自己
ah, Jerome Trask, he just always made me feel less than.
看轻
Less than?
对 怎么说呢 他让我觉得自己就是个书呆子极客
Yeah, like, I don't know, like a bookworm geek.
我还以为你以此为豪呢
I thought you were proud of being one.
没错 但那是从我自己的 书呆子极客角度看的
I was, but on my own bookworm-geeky terms.
你为什么不跟我说这件事
Why didn't you talk to me about this?
我说了
I did.
没有 你当初拿这件事开玩笑 但我不知道你心里受伤了
No. No, you joked about it, but I didn't know it hurt you.
-如果我知道… -我不想让你知道
-If I had known-- -I didn't want you to know.
为什么不想
Why not?
这个嘛 因为…
Well, because...
我不知道 我拿全优回家的时候 你总会为我骄傲
I don't know. You were proud of me when I came home with straight A's,
我不想让你知道我在努力挣扎
and I didn't want you to know I was struggling.
总之 妈妈走后 你都自顾不暇 还有你的生意
Anyway, you had so much going on with Mom leaving and your business.
听着 亲爱的 我知道 我没有一直支持你 对此我很抱歉
Look, honey, I know I wasn't always there for you, and I'm sorry about that.
但是不管有没有拿全优 你一直都是我聪明闪亮的女儿
But straight A's or no straight A's, you've always been my bright shining girl.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
好的
Okay.
(捐赠处 切萨皮克湾)
卢克
Luke?
卢克泰塔姆
Luke Tatum?
-什么事 -布里欧布莱恩
-Yeah? -Bree O'Brien.
-嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
-你好吗 -我现在很好
-How you doing? -Oh, I'm fine now.
-现在 -是啊 从我的心碎中走出来以后
-Now? -Yeah, after I got over my heartbreak.
你的什么
Your what?
你真的不记得我了 我是凯文欧布莱恩的妹妹
Oh, you really don't remember me. I'm, uh, Kevin O'Brien's little sister.
是的 我没认出你
Wow. No, I did not recognize you.
我知道 是带牙套 当初还那么胖
Yeah, I know, the braces add ten pounds.
我以前暗恋你
Um, I had a little crush on you.
很明显你并不知道我的存在
You obviously didn't know that I existed.
很多事情我都不知道
Oh. I didn't know a lot of things.
你看起来恢复得很好
You seem to have recovered nicely.
是的 我们欧布莱恩家的人很有韧性
Yeah. We O'Briens are a resilient bunch.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表