剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
是我们和恩西尼塔斯比赛前的最后一次训练
is our last practice before we play Encinitas.
太遗憾了
That's too bad.
不幸的是 所有人都必须参加
Unfortunately, attendance is mandatory
除非你们不介意拿零分
unless you don't mind taking a zero.
这会让我们的成绩降一大级
That could drop us a whole letter grade.
我妈会杀了我的
My mom would kill me.
肯定有什么补救措施吧
There has to be something we can do.
有啊 出勤
There is. Attend.
-但是我们要训练 -训练 我听到了
- But we have practice-- - Practice. Yes, I heard.
看起来你们面临着一个选择
So it seems you have a choice.
要么抓住难得的机会
You have the rare opportunity to hear a speaker
听卡迈克尔教授的高水准发言
of the caliber of Professor Carmichael,
要么试着去把球扔进框里
or you can try to throw a ball through a hoop.
他会暴跳如雷的
He's gonna go berserk.
他认为提前十分钟到是迟到
He thinks ten minutes early is late,
我们这可是缺席一整场的训练啊
and we have to miss a whole practice.
我不舒服 我做不到
I feel sick. I can't do this.
奥莉芙 你擅长与人交谈 你和他说
Olive, you're good at talking to people. You talk to him.
不 不 如果我要面对他 你也得去
No. No! If I have to face him, so do you.
他会暴跳如雷的
He's gonna go berserk.
不成问题
Not a problem.
真的 所以我们可以不来训练
Really? So we can miss practice?
什么 别搞笑了 谁都不会错过训练
What? No, don't be ridiculous. Nobody's missing any practice.
尤其是比赛前一天的训练
Definitely not a day before the game.
-但你刚说不成问题 -因为确实不是
- But you said it wasn't a problem. - Because it's not.
听着 别担心 我会处理好的
Listen, don't worry. I'll take care of this.
这位老师叫什么名字
What's this teacher's name?
你好格林特老师 你有空吗
Hi. Ms. Grint, do you have a second?
当然了 请进
Ah. I certainly do. Come right in.
英国人啊
Oh, British.
很高兴见到你 我是马文·科恩
Nice to meet you. I'm Marvyn Korn.
科恩教练 欢迎来到西溪高中
Coach Korn, yes. Welcome to Westbrook.
我一直在想什么时候才能遇到这位新来的名人
I've been wondering when I was going to run into our new celebrity.
我不知道还有这说法 但是感谢恭维
I don't know about that, but thank you.
我看见你在忙 所以我快点说
I see you're busy. I'll make this quick.
我们在日程安排上有分歧
We have a scheduling issue.
不 我觉得没有任何问题
No, I don't think we have an issue.
那好吧
Okay, good.
很可惜姑娘们得错过你的交流活动了
I mean, it's too bad the girls have to miss your talk thingy,
但是她们会尽全力弥补的
but they're gonna do whatever's necessary to make it up.
我向你保证
I give you my word.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
科恩先生
Mr. Korn.
我说我们没问题
When I said we don't have an issue,
不代表你没问题
I didn't mean to imply you don't.
我敢肯定姑娘们都和你说了
As I'm sure the girls told you,
我的"交流活动"必须参加 不得缺席
attendance is mandatory to my "talk thingy."
我的训练也必须参加 不得缺席
Well, attendance is mandatory to my practice.
我知道你肯定已经习惯教职员工
I'm assure that you're used to deferential treatment
对你的球员毕恭毕敬了
from the faculty towards your players,
但是在西溪高中 不是我在教你的球员
but here at Westbrook, I do not teach your players.
而是你在训练我的学生
You coach my students.
你这是...
Oh, that's...
我一旦下定主意就没得商量 不信你随便去问
And once I have made up my mind, it is final. Ask anyone.
行吧
Okay.
我来帮你吧
Hey, I got you.
你确定你到了能喝咖啡的年纪吗
You sure you're old enough to drink coffee?
我有许可证的
I have my permit.
我叫费利克斯 国际研究老师
I'm Felix. I teach Global Studies.
那门课什么都教 对吧
That covers everything, doesn't it?
他们以前对我态度也很差
They were rough on me too,
直到发现我做的咖啡很好喝
till they figured out I make great coffee.
好吧
All right.
乔治·帕帕斯
George Pappas.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
不 这个杯子上写着我的名字
No, my name is on the cup.
帕帕斯专用杯
我不介意分享
I-I don't mind sharing it.
只要你征得我的同意
As long as you ask permission.
-我能借你的... -不行
- Can I borrow your... - No.
感觉他们不怎么待见我
Get the feeling they don't like me around here.
我待见你啊
Well, I like you.
他们大多数人都喜欢我 也许他们能爱屋及乌
And most of them like me. Maybe that'll rub off on you.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
你们是不是应该走...
Are you guys supposed to be crossing...
哈夫利切克断球了 都结束了
Havlicek stole the ball! It's all over.
喂
Hello?
-爸爸 -你心情不错的样子啊
- Hey, Dad. - Hey. You look happy.
因为我有个特别好的消息
'Cause I got some really good news.
意大利的一家公♥司♥给了妈妈一个工作机会
Mom got a job offer from a firm in Italy.
可以啊 真有她的
Wow, fancy. Good for her.
但是她没法接受
Yeah, but she can't take it
因为得去半年到一年的时间
'cause it's for like, six months to a year.
我没听出来好的那一面啊
Well, I don't see the silver lining.
我在想她也许可以去
I was thinking she might be able to go
因为猜猜谁的爸爸在女子高中工作
because guess whose dad works at a high school for girls
也许他能找点关系
and could maybe pull some strings
安排他全世界最好的女儿入学
for the very best daughter in the world.
谁让你们从这里穿过去的
Are you guys supposed to be crossing through here?
你是想转学来这里吗
So, you want to come out here?
并且跟你一起住 那是不是很棒
And live with you. Wouldn't that be awesome?
我们肯定能说服妈妈
I bet we could convince Mom.
她真的很想要这份工作 说是个大好机会
She really wants this job. Said it's a major opportunity.
你想帮助你妈妈这点很好
It's nice that you want to help your mother out,
但你知道的 我们现在已经开学了
but, you know, we're already into the semester now and...
只开学几周 我能赶上的
It's only been a few weeks. I could catch up.
听着 宝贝 我特别高兴你能过来 但是
Listen, sweetie. Nothing would make me happier, but…
这边的情况有点不太稳定
things have been a little rocky around here.
你还是老样子 是不是
You're doing what you always do, aren't you?
总是冒犯别人
Rubbing people the wrong way.
他们会习惯我这样的 向来如此
They'll get used to me. They always do.
我可以帮忙啊 我懂马文·科恩
I can help. I speak Marvyn Korn.
爸爸 我真的需要改变一下了
Dad, I could actually really use a change.
你还好吗 亲爱的
Is everything okay, sweetie?
当然
Sure.
我只是觉得
I just thought...
宝贝 听着 这是
Sweetie, listen. It's...
现在的时机不太好
The timing is just not great right now.
也许我们可以等之后再商量...
Maybe this is something that we could consider...
当然 我明白
Sure, yeah. Got it.
喂
Hello?
糟糕
Shoot.
动起来 路易丝
Motion. Louise.
姑娘们 保持移♥动♥状态
Girls, constant motion.
清楚你队友现在的位置 以及她们的动向
Know where your teammates are and where they're going.
奥莉芙 传给奥莉芙
Olive. Get it to Olive.
她们状态很不错
They look pretty good.
等她们手上真有球了肯定会更好
Imagine how they'll be when they actually have a ball.
她们在培养肌肉记忆
They're developing muscle memory.
等她们睡觉做梦都在做这些动作了 我再给球
When they can do this in their sleep, I'll give 'em a ball.
首发们越来越融为一体了
Starters are coming together.
可惜有三个不能来参加赛前训练
It's a shame we're gonna lose three of them for the pregame practice.
她们会来的
Oh, they'll be there.
我正在处理
I'm handling it.
你搞定格林特老师
You're handling Ms. Grint?
你搞不定她的 不信随便去问
She can't be handled. Ask anyone.
我可以
Oh, I will.
我和她今天下午要和谢里琳见面
Me and her are meeting with Sherilyn this afternoon.
要不你也去吧
Maybe you'd like to be there.
得了吧 我去哪儿都不会去那里
Forget it, I'd like to be anywhere but there.
-真糟糕 我跟谢里琳说了你会去 -什么
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表