剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
大人物
第一季 第四集
《大人物》前情提要
Previously on Big Shot...
今年年末 我们会升到乙组
By the end of this year, we are going to be in Division II.
-我们要去哪 -乙组
- Where we going? - DII!
那会是了不起的成就
It would be an incredible achievement,
但你知道的吧 如果我们升组
but you realize that if we make it,
就会有好一段时间只能输球挨揍
we're gonna have our asses handed to us for a while?
欢迎来到西溪高中 科恩小姐
Welcome to Westbrook, Ms. Korn.
都过来 赢球自♥拍♥
Everybody in! Selfie.
-你有一百万粉丝 -十四万九千 不过我在努力中
- You have a million followers. - 149,000. But I'm working on it.
我准备做一个你♥爸♥爸的视频简介
I'm doing a video profile on your dad.
新闻工作者的操守要求我从各个角度报道
Journalistic integrity demands I get the story from all angles.
我接受你的采访 我对他还真有话说
I'm actually down. I do have some things to say about him.
兰斯·阿姆斯特朗
Lance Armstrong.
前自行车名将
退役后深陷兴♥奋♥剂♥丑闻
被剥夺冠军头衔并终身禁赛
OJ·辛普森
O.J. Simpson.
前橄榄球名将
后被控谋杀
持枪抢劫和绑♥架♥等重罪
马文·科恩
Marvyn Korn.
他们都是体育界的堕落英雄
These are the fallen heroes of sports,
其面孔粉碎了美国精神
the faces that have crushed the American spirit.
我是哈珀·夏皮拉
I'm Harper Schapira.
我刚开始制♥作♥最新一♥期♥教职工《夏式简介》时
When I first set out to make my latest faculty Scha-profile,
想追究马文·科恩对这一举动的责任
I wanted to hold Marvyn Korn accountable for this.
结果我得到了非常特别的采访
Then I landed a very special interview,
这使我意识到 我之前问的是"什么"
which made me realize I was asking "What?"
而我真正该问的是"为什么"
when the real question was "Why?"
马文·科恩为什么要扔椅子抛弃一切
Why did Marvyn Korn throw it all away by throwing that chair?
夏式简介
夏式简介
夏式简介
抛弃一切:
马文·科恩专题报道
我们先来听听最了解他的人的说法
We begin by hearing from the people who know him best.
他为什么扔椅子
Why did he throw it?
奥莉芙·C
学生
因为裁判吹黑哨了
Because the ref made a bad call.
这是他的雷点
He really hates that.
他说过他爸爸在他小的时候说他很丢脸
He said his dad called him an embarrassment when he was a kid.
萨曼莎·F
学生
也许那让他变得扭曲
So, maybe that messed him up.
-不是吧 -我认为他是想证明些什么
- Come on. - I think he was trying to prove something.
德斯蒂妮·W
学生
我不知道具体是什么
I mean, I don't know exactly what,
但绝对不是没有什么
but it was definitely not nothing.
深挖这一双重否定句
Drilling down into that double negative,
显然 马文绝对是想证明些什么
it's clear that Marvyn was definitely out to prove something.
但到底是什么呢
But what?
帕帕斯老师
学校辅♥导♥员
作为一名持证心理健康专业人士
Speaking as a licensed mental health professional,
我谈论科恩老师是有违职业道德的
it wouldn't be ethical for me to discuss Mr. Korn.
并非如此
但我认为他有典型自恋型人格障碍
But I would say it's textbook narcissistic personality disorder,
以及冲动控制问题
along with impulse control issues.
也许吧
Maybe.
但马文的女儿艾玛恕难苟同
But Marvyn's daughter, Emma, begs to differ.
她的说法改变了本集《夏式简介》的走向
And what she said changed the very course of this Scha-profile.
他不是别人嘴里的那个怪物
He's not the monster they make him out to be.
艾玛·K
学生/女儿
扔椅子事件发生后 他...
After the chair thing, he...
艾玛
Emma?
那件事彻底改变了他 我之前从没见过我爸哭
It changed him. I mean, I'd never seen my dad cry before.
但他爸爸去世后...
But after his dad died...
艾玛
Emma?
我真希望他知道人们有多爱他
I just wish he knew how much people loved him.
我有多爱他
How much I love him.
他变得更敏感
He's so much more sensitive and...
-我也说不清 更脆弱 -艾玛 艾玛
- I don't know, delicate-- - Emma! Emma!
-干什么 -你看过这个了吗
- What? - Have you seen this?
嗯 我觉得很棒
Mm-hmm. I think it was pretty good.
你觉得很棒
You think it's pretty good?
-这让我看起来... -像个有血有肉的人类吗
- It makes me look-- - Like an actually human being?
不 是软弱 你为什么接受采访
No. Weak. Why did you do this?
你因为扔椅子的事很不快 无法释怀
You were so upset about moving past the chair stuff,
但你又不做任何努力 所以我想帮忙
but you weren't doing anything about it, so I wanted to help.
好吧 她怎么诱导你说出那些话的
All right. How did she get you to say all that?
她没诱导我说任何话 我说的是事实
She didn't get me to say anything. I told the truth.
你不是媒体所塑造的恶人
You're not the awful character the media created.
那个恶人是我塑造的
I created that character!
我花了整个职业生涯
I've spent my whole career
来塑造出一个强大无敌的形象
building an image of strength and invincibility--
-你居然忙着吃东西 -爸
- You're eating now? - Dad.
强大无敌 正是这些品质赋予了教练力量
Strength and invincibility. That's what gives a coach his power.
但这是谎言
But it's a lie.
人们需要知道你在乎 因为你真的在乎
People need to know that you care. Because you do.
-很好 谢谢你 -不客气
- Okay, good. Thank you. - You're welcome.
真是感激不尽 我要关掉它
Thank you very much. I'm shutting this down.
关掉什么 互联网吗
Shutting what down? The Internet?
-把视频看完吧 -不
- Just watch the rest of the video. - No.
-我告诉你 很棒 -我超讨厌
- I'm telling you, it's good. - I hate it.
我超喜欢 你亲切 体贴 甚至脆弱
Mmm, I loved it. You were kind, warm, vulnerable, even.
没错 这是恶毒诽谤
Yeah. It's a hatchet job.
那个古怪的孩子...
And that kid, that weird kid--
-哈珀 -哈珀
- Harper. - Harper.
她给我女儿下套
She set up my daughter.
我最不希望的就是
"Marvyn Korn's daughter" is the last thing
人们把她视为"马文·科恩的女儿"
I want people to think about her, not the first.
马文 她永远都会是你女儿
Marvyn, she is always going to be your daughter.
这是幸事也是不幸 她无法逃避
Now that is a blessing and curse she cannot escape.
她需要找到与我无关的自我身份
She needs to find her own identity, outside of me.
这也许是你今早说过的最明智的话了
Ooh, that may be the smartest thing you've said this morning.
而且 让家长们认为你是个有感情的人
And you know, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world
也不是什么坏事
for the parents to think you have a soul.
更不用说教师们了
Not to mention the teachers.
我不是要赢什么人气比赛
I'm not trying to win a popularity contest.
-我不在乎他们怎么看我 -但我在乎
- I don't care what they think about me. - Well, I do.
再说 没人看哈珀的视频
Besides, nobody watches Harper's videos.
她平时都报道奥数和饭堂的素食选择
She does stories on mathletes and vegan options in the cafeteria.
老天保佑她
God bless her.
她想在一个充斥着
She's trying to be a journalist
网络趣味小测试的世界里当记者
in a world full of BuzzFeed quizzes.
没人会看那玩意的
Nobody's gonna see the damn thing.
你这么想吗
You think?
那好吧
All right. Okay.
-我绝对没料到会是这样 -就说吧
- It was definitely not what I was expecting. - Right?
他妈妈在他八岁那年去世的那段
Then the part where his mom died when he was eight
音乐都变哀伤了
and the music got all sad.
哈珀是个厉害的电影制♥作♥人
Harper's a great filmmaker.
看到教练那一面也挺好的
It was kind of nice to see that side of Coach.
-我很惊讶你接受采访了 -他是我爸嘛
- I was surprised you did that interview. - Well, he's my dad.
-把他看作一个父亲好怪 -我能感同身受
- It's so weird to think of him as a dad. - Eh, I can see it.
这对教练来说也许是最好的事
This might be the best thing to happen to Coach.
千万别这么对他说 他认为这毁了他的人设
Don't tell him that. He thinks it's ruining his brand.
他想让人们认为他是个冷漠无情的机器人吗
He wants people to think he's a cold robot?
他希望人们认为他强大有震慑力
He wants people to think he's strong and intimidating.
我真搞不懂男人 是因为自尊心吗 还是...
I do not understand guys. Is it an ego thing or--
也许奥莉芙能帮他树立人设
Maybe Olive can help him with his brand.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她说要去校外开商务会议
She said she had a business meeting off campus.
哪个高中生要开商务会议
Who has business meetings in high school?
她到底过着什么样的生活
What even is her life?
各位 这锻炼方法超有用
Amazing workout, you guys!
这样就能练出无敌健美身材啦
That's how you earn the perfect beach body.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表