剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
最后我要去我泳池里游几圈来结束本视频
And now I'm gonna finish it off with some laps in my pool.
留言告诉我 下次你们想看哪种锻炼方式
Leave a comment about which workout you wanna see next.
你很有天分 机灵 漂亮
You're a natural. Smart. Gorgeous.
完全符合哈娜吉雅泳装合作伙伴的要求
Everything Hana Kea Swimwear is looking for in collab partners.
能和你们合作 我超级激动
I'm super excited to work with you guys.
这是我们送你的小礼物
A little gift from us.
-这是价值两千块的泳装 -只是开始哦
- This is, like, $2,000 worth of swimwear. - Just the beginning.
我不骗你 你也许能成为我们品牌的代言人
I won't lie. You could be the face of our brand.
我们给所有合作网红的标准合同
Our standard contract for all of our partner influencers.
我只用在我视频里穿上你们的泳装吗
So, I just wear the suits in my videos?
还要说你很喜欢
And say how much you like them.
可不能忘了最重要的部分 你的合作费用
Can't forget the most important part. Your collab fee.
欢迎加入哈娜吉雅大家庭
Welcome to the Hana Kea family.
来张自♥拍♥庆祝一下吧
How about a selfie to celebrate?
-你都不用问我第二遍 -好
- Oh, you don't have to ask me twice. - Okay.
-说哈娜吉雅 -哈娜吉雅
- Say Hana Kea. - Hana Kea.
"好爱哈娜吉雅 很自豪能加入这个大家庭"
"Loving Hana Kea. So proud to be a part of this family."
我去 奥莉芙 你拿到信托基金前
Damn, Olive, you're gonna have so much money
就已经能发大财了
even before your trust fund kicks in.
你可以搬出父母的海滨别♥墅♥自己买♥♥♥房♥♥了
You can move out of your parents' beach house and get your own.
他们说我或许可以成为品牌代言人
They said I might become the face of the brand.
你有读过这些评论吗
Have you read all these comments?
大家都在说哈娜吉雅的坏话
People are talking a lot of trash about Hana Kea.
血汗工厂劳工 不了 谢谢
"Sweatshop labor? No, thank you.
做作业去吧 奥莉芙
Do your homework, Olive."
还有一条
Oh, and another.
哈娜吉雅的员工基本都在挨饿
"Hana Kea workers are basically starving."
总有喷子喷几条的
Well, there's always gonna be a few trolls.
不只几条了
It's more than a few.
都超过一半了
It's more than half.
我只是个代言的
I'm just a spokesperson.
他们不能把那些罪名都安在我头上
They can't blame me for that stuff.
我觉得他们可以 他们也这么做了
I think they can, and they are.
再说了 哈娜吉雅很烂
Besides, Hana Kea sucks.
我买♥♥的比基尼洗了三次就褪色了
The bikini I bought faded after three washes.
这就对了
Well, that does it.
路易丝遭遇的小小不便又一次揭露了
Louise's minor inconvenience once again shines light
-严重的社会不公问题 -闭嘴
- on important social justice issues. - Shut up.
他们宰了我的钱
They ripped me off.
你是指宰了你父母的钱吧
You mean they ripped your parents off?
因为钱都不是你出的
'Cause you don't pay for anything.
我不知道 奥丽芙 情况不太妙
I dunno, Olive. This is bad.
你准备怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我已经签合同了 我能怎么办
I already signed the deal, so, I mean, what can I do?
真不巧
Oh, no.
太不好意思了
I'm so sorry.
看来你得煮一壶新的
Looks like you're going to have to make a fresh pot.
我以为你更喜欢品茶呢
I figured you as more of a "spot of tea" type person.
多好的主意啊
What a grand idea!
品茶
Ooh, spot of tea.
教练
Hey, Coach.
我看了视频
I saw the video.
很有力量
Powerful.
特里 你看了讲马文的那期《夏氏简介》吗
Terry, did you see the Scha-profile on Marvyn?
多花十五分钟的宝贵时间看科恩教练吗
And spend 15 extra minutes with Mr. Korn?
那个视频 都是编的
That video, that was all made up, that stuff.
看起来她肯定有好好调查研究
Sure seemed like she did her research.
你和你的小羔羊那张催泪的照片
I mean, that sad picture of you with your little lambie...
-那也在视频里 -对啊 我以为你看过了
- That was in there? - Yeah. I thought you watched it.
我很享受看你光辉岁月时的样子
I enjoyed seeing you in your, you know, glory days.
我的光辉岁月还没结束
My glory days aren't over.
我会带领这支球队打进乙组
I'm taking this team to DII.
那你肯定很兴奋
Then you must be thrilled
拉古纳队留不住萨凡娜·吉布森了吧
Laguna's losing Savannah Gibson.
什么 真的吗
What? They are?
对 卡尔斯巴预备高中在招募她
Yeah, Carlsbad Prep's recruiting her.
没有了她 打败拉古纳队简直轻而易举
Laguna's gonna be a lot easier to beat when she's gone.
招募她 那合法吗
Recruiting? That's legal?
当然 那是所私立高中 他们想干什么都行
Perfectly. It's a private high school. They do whatever they want.
-加油 坚持 -过去
- Come on. Be tough. - Get there.
快点 回防 回防
Come on. Bring it back. Bring it back.
我知道我们要怎么打进乙组了
I know how we're gonna get to DII.
训练很顺利 教练 谢谢关心
Practice is great, Coach. Thanks for asking.
让男孩们一起训练是个好主意
Bringing in the boys was a good idea.
的确是个好主意
Yeah, it was a good idea.
你听说拉古纳队要留不住萨凡娜·吉布森了吗
Did you hear Laguna's losing Savannah Gibson?
听说了 她要去卡尔斯巴预备高中
Oh, yeah. She's going to Carlsbad Prep.
不 她会来这里 她会帮助我们取胜
No, she's coming here, and she's gonna help us win.
背身单打 格鲁津斯基 背身单打
Post up, Gruzinsky! Post up.
你把球传掉很明智
You're smart to get rid of it.
因为我是不会让你得分的
'Cause you're not gonna score on me.
是吗 我随时都能得分
Yeah, right. Anytime I want.
打你的脸
In your face.
漂亮 格鲁津斯基 快去准备回防
Good, Gruzinsky. Go! Bring it back, Gruzinsky, back.
你不是真心提议我们招募萨凡娜·吉布森吧
You're not really suggesting we recruit Savannah Gibson, are you?
提议 我意思是马上就行动
Suggesting? I'm saying we're gonna do it.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
你不同意
You don't agree?
这重要吗 你显然已经下定决心了
I mean, what does it matter? You've clearly made up your mind.
有了萨凡娜·吉布森 我们就能称霸比赛
If we have Savannah Gibson, we will dominate. Don't you get it?
我不参与
I'm not engaging.
不要偷懒
Don't be lazy.
-你是在说我 对吧 -当然不是
- You're talking about me, aren't you? - Of course not.
-不要抄近路 -行了
- Don't cut corners. - Okay.
-作弊的人永远赢不了 -给我
- Cheaters never win. - Give me that.
你意思是 招募这个地区最优秀的球员
So you're saying, by recruiting the best player in the region,
是在走捷径 在作弊 而且...
that we're cutting corners and cheating and--
-你说的还有一个是什么 -偷懒
- What was the other one you said? - Oh, lazy.
训练结束了 女士们 集♥合♥
Practice is over, ladies. Bring it in.
科恩小姐 你在这里做什么
Ms. Korn. What are you doing here?
等我爸结束训练
Waiting for my dad to finish practice.
他载我回家
He's my ride.
打赌比起在这里干等你♥爸♥
Bet you'd love to find something more interesting
你会想找点更有趣的事做
to do than just waiting for your dad.
怎么可能会有比这更有趣的事情呢
It's hard to imagine anything more interesting than that.
那你在之前那所学校
So, what were some of the things
有什么喜欢做的事呢
you liked to do at your other school?
我也不知道 就平常那些事
I don't know. Just usual stuff.
我在第一个学期演过
I guess I was Dulcinea
音乐剧《我 堂吉柯德》里的杜尔西尼娅
in Man of La Mancha first semester.
好吧 跟我来
Okay. Come with me.
来吧 就现在
Yeah, come on. Right now.
八百标兵奔北坡 炮兵并排北边跑
"Oh, what a to-do to die today at a minute or two till two.
炮兵怕把标兵碰 标兵怕碰炮兵炮
A thing distinctly hard to say yet harder still to do."
跟我念
Répétez.
古德温老师 好消息
Miss Goodwyn! Wonderful news.
我帮你找到了一位热情洋溢的天真少女
I have discovered an incandescent ingenue for you.
真的吗 是谁
Really? Who?
这位是艾玛·科恩 她会参演这出话剧
Meet Emma Korn. She'll be joining the play.
-她会吗 -我会吗
- She will? - I will?
没错
She will.
她凭借在《我 堂吉柯德》中扮演的杜尔西尼娅
Her Dulcinea in Man of La Mancha won her
赢得了令人垂涎的凯文奖
the coveted Kevin Award.
那相当于威斯康星州公立学校的托尼奖
That's the, uh, the Tony of the Wisconsin public high schools.
当然了 我很熟知
Well, of course, I'm familiar,
我们也很高兴能有她加入
and we would love to have her,
但很不幸 所有角色都选好了
but unfortunately, all the roles have been cast.
没关系
Oh, that's okay.
你知道古德温老师多有才吗
Did you know that Miss Goodwyn is so talented
这话剧是她自己写的
that she wrote this play herself?
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表