剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
- 没错 - 这点你妈就不懂
- Yeah. - Your mom doesn't get that.
但是我懂 我很为你骄傲
But I do, and I'm proud of you.
没错 我们学校也是这么干的
Yeah, they're doing the same thing at my school.
他们把挂在图书馆 印有格鲁辛斯基的牌子取下来了
They took down the Gruzinsky Library plaque.
我倒不是要怪罪他们
And it's not like I blame them,
但是我准备改去和我妈姓了
but I'm thinking about taking my mom's name.
- 叫莉莉安吗 - 没错 卢卡斯·莉莉安
- Lillian? - Yes, Lucas Lillian.
那个人是谁
Hey, uh, who's that guy?
加大圣巴巴拉分校的招生官
Some recruiter from UCSB.
我爸可能会谈谈你姐姐
I think my dad's gonna mention your sister.
来 单麦威士忌 什么也不加
Here we go. Single malt, neat.
记性不错啊
- Good memory.
干杯 兰迪
Cheers, Randy.
- 好喝 所以 你在这过得还好吗 - 嗯
- Mmm, so, how's La Jolla treating you? - Yeah.
我得承认 我确实也需要在这修养一下
Well, I have to admit I... I needed the break.
这么说 你从圣芭芭拉专程赶来 就为了来看看这个萨凡娜·吉布森是吧
So, you drive down from Santa Barbara to check out this Savannah Gibson, huh?
我先去洛杉矶考察了几个女队员
- I saw a few girls up in LA first.
但是这个吉布森还真是不错
Gibson's impressive.
还行
Yeah, yeah. She's okay.
但是我手下有个球员真不错 叫格鲁辛斯基
But I got this kid Gruzinsky. She's the real deal.
格鲁辛斯基吗 我怎么觉得
Gruzinsky. Why do I--
等下 是不是那个刚被抓的格鲁辛斯基的女儿
Wait, the one whose dad just got busted by the SEC?
是的 但是被抓的是她爸不是他
Yep. But that's her dad, not her.
你听我说 我知道大家都想要吉布森
Look, I know that everyone has the Gibson glow on their radar,
但是我这个队员才是真的宝藏 相信我
but this girl is the best-kept secret. You gotta trust me on this.
只要我好好培养她 早晚会超过萨凡娜
I'd take her over Savannah any day.
行 我也保证不了什么 但是我会观察她的
Okay. I'm not gonna promise anything, but I'll keep an eye on her.
那就好 那你就是我下场比赛的座上宾
Good. You'll be my personal guest at the game.
你不要多想啊 但是你好像没那么莽撞了
Don't take this wrong, but you seem a little less radioactive.
这个要怪我女儿 她不准我再像从前那样了
Well, you can blame my daughter. She doesn't allow me to be Marvyn Korn.
不过篮球界有点怀念你了
Well, the basketball world misses you.
他们想原谅你
They wanna forgive.
你就保持这种改过自新的形象 他们也许真会原谅你
You keep up this changed man thing, they might have a reason to do it.
是吗
Yeah?
每个人都喜欢看华丽转身的戏码
Everybody loves a good comeback.
体育馆改名的请♥愿♥ 你们要签吗
Sign the petition to rename the Westbrook gym?
改成什么 罪犯体育馆吗
To what? Criminal Gyminal?
我就知道 抱歉
I knew it. Excuse me.
我听说你还想把这件事做成《小夏档案》那样
I heard you were making a Scha-profile about this.
不是所有的纪录片都叫《小夏档案》的
Not all documentaries are called Scha-profiles,
而且我♥干♥什么与你无关
and what I'm doing is none of your business.
当然关我的事
It absolutely is my business.
本来我准备拍一部格鲁辛斯基没落史的
I was gonna document the takedown of Gruzinsky.
但是我才是球队里的人 你认为那些真正关心他们的人
And I'm the one who's on the team. The one who actually cares about them.
会相信谁呢
Who do you think they're going to trust?
真棒
Super.
释放拉里 把他放了 把他放了
Free Larry! Free Larry! Free Larry! Free Larry! Free Larry!
科恩教练 你出去看过吗
Coach Korn, have you been outside?
卡尔斯巴德的球迷在停车场发疯了
Carlsbad's fans are practically rioting in the parking lot.
我又不能把他们赶出去 我只能让他们不进体育馆
I can't keep them out of the parking lot. I can keep them out of the gym.
你怎么就不懂呢 他们在高呼 放了他
You don't understand. They're chanting "Free Larry."
- 他们还真是温馨 - 不 这是嘲讽
- Well, that's nice. -No, it's not! It's sarcasm.
他们想羞辱路易斯
They're trying to shame Louise.
路易斯很焦虑 你要做点什么
She's upset. You have to do something.
我们会的 球场上再说
We will. On the court.
就这样吗 你要保护她啊
That's it? You have to defend her.
我又不能像球迷一样到处嚷嚷
I can't go running around screaming at fans like a lunatic.
我要着眼大局 我要为球队着想
I have to think of the whole program. I have to think of the whole team.
你怎么不能先想想路易斯怎么办
Why don't you start by thinking about Louise?
放了拉里 放了他
Free Larry! Free Larry!
马文
Marvyn!
你出去看过吗 卡尔斯巴德的球迷
Hey, been outside yet? These Carlsbad fans are--
卡尔斯巴德
Carlsbad!
- 你这是干嘛 - 好运之吻
- What are you doing? -Kiss for luck.
卡尔斯巴德
- Carlsbad!
- 学校允许吗 - 你教什么课的
- Are we allowed? - What class do you teach?
- 啥也不教 - 说对了 我也啥都不教
- None, I don't teach here. -Exactly. I don't either.
所以 我们只是学校职工 没啥事的
See, we're adjunct faculty, so it's totally fine.
那天晚上我过得很愉快
- I had fun the other night.
是的 所以约会完了以后 我准备联♥系♥你的
Yeah. So, I meant to call you after our date.
拜托 马文 现在又不是五十年前了
Oh, Marvyn, please. It's not 1950.
而且 我有我的追求者 你有你的 自♥由♥恋爱嘛
Besides, I have suitors. You have suitors. Free love.
行 我要先去看看外面
All right. I gotta go see what's going on with...
你有多少追求者
How many suitors?
淑女慎言 没我想要的多 但多于很多男人可承受范围
Lady never tells. But it's not as many as I want, and more than most men find acceptable.
你还会吃醋
You're the jealous type.
好可爱啊
That is so cute.
我没 我们才约过一次会 我还不至于吃醋
I'm not-- We went on one date. I'm not jealous yet.
说得太对了
I couldn't agree more.
我这会儿觉得 你还挺精神的
- Right now, I find you dashing.
西装笔挺 裤腿笔直
Crisp shirt, pants nice and tight around the tush.
不过 我阴晴不定 也许到了晚上八点 我就讨厌你了
But, uh, I'm fickle. By eight o'clock, who knows, I might find you repulsive.
- 你还挺会 你知道吧 - 没错
- You're a trip. You know that? - Mm-hmm.
- 你还挺喜欢 - 没错
- You kinda like it. - I kinda like it.
那就赶快约我啊 你个胆小鬼
Then ask me on a second date, you coward.
- 为什么 我 - 不用了 我来
- Why don't, I'm-- - No, I'll make it easy.
周四 七点 安格里尼餐厅见
Thursday. Seven o'clock. Angelini's. Done.
战鼓敲响了 祝你好运
Oh, the drums of war have begun! Break a leg.
放了拉里 放了他 放了他
Free Larry! Free Larry! Free Larry! Free Larry!
放了拉里 放了他 放了他
Free Larry! Free Larry! Free Larry!
他们大老远过来就是为了在停车场吼咱们
They came all this way just to shout at us from the parking lot.
简直比示♥威♥者还恐怖
There are more Crazies than protestors.
有什么想说的 直说吧
Spit it out.
你♥爸♥爸不会来看比赛的 对吧
I mean, your dad's not gonna try and come, is he?
- 也许你应该提前警告他一下 - 怎么 你还关心起我家人了
- Maybe you should warn him. - What? So you care about my family now?
我 只是想谈谈
Look, I've been meaning to talk...
行了 我不想听
Okay, I don't wanna hear it.
好了 孩子们 围个圈 有问题吗
All right, girls. Let's circle up. Is there a problem here?
那就好
Good.
好 我们准备好了
- -Yeah! We're ready.
现在 我知道我们历史战绩略逊于卡尔斯巴德
Now, I know we're on a... bit of a losing streak with Carlsbad.
六年了 我们六年没赢他们了
Six years. We haven't won in six years.
那好 今天过后就不一样了
Oh, well, that ends today.
我知道我们能听到他们球迷在外面咒骂
I know we can hear their fans and all the tedious chanting out there.
但是他们又不在球场上
But they're not on the floor.
你看 这就是我为什么热爱竞技体育
See that's-- That's the thing I love about sports.
你出场的一瞬间 你站上赛场的一瞬间
When you're out there, when you're out on the court,
所有的杂音都消失了
all the noise goes away,
世界只剩你和队友
and it becomes about you and your teammates.
然后你就只需信任你的队友 把自己托付给队友
And it's about-- It's about trusting, committing to them,
无论如何 都要相互支持
and having each other's backs no matter what.
无论如何
No matter what.
现在 不论你们有什么问题 对你造成什么影响
Now whatever your issues are and the noise that comes with it,
只要我们能和队友团结在一起
if we come together and be together as teammates,
这些杂音都不算什么
the noise will be no match.
而且我敢说 卡尔斯巴德也不算什么了
And I bet, neither will Carlsbad.
好吗
Okay?
咱去把这场拿下吧
Let's go win a basketball game.
嘿 大人物
Hey, big shot!
看来我们的粉丝还是来了啊
Looks like our fans showed up after all.
- 她哪儿来的时间搞这些 - 都跟你说了 邪恶巫术
-How did she have time to do all this? -I told you, evil witchcraft.
好的 加油
All right, come on!
- 不 加油 - 耶
- No! Come on! -Yeah!
回防 快点
Get back. Let's go.
快点 路易斯
Come on, Louise!
格鲁辛斯基 盯好她
Gruzinsky, get on her!
漂亮
Whoo-hoo! Nice!
拿球 拿球
Bring it back. Bring it back!
是不是有点力不从心啊
You feeling a little outta your league? Hmm?
格鲁辛斯基 注意对方溜底线
Gruzinsky, watch the backdoor trap.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表