剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
这句话才是威胁吧
Is that a threat?
快挑个承包商吧
Pick a contractor.
对了 我们要给体育馆换个名字
And you know what? We have to find another name for this gym.
我觉得 科恩体育场听起来不错呢 对不对
I was thinking, "Korn Arena." Kind of has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
科恩体育场哦
Mm-hmm. Korn Arena.
你好啊
Um, hello.
- 我们得谈谈 - 是吗
-We need to talk. - We do?
我们已经约会两次了 马文 相处也很开心
We've been out twice now, Marvyn, and had ourselves quite a time.
反正我是挺开心的
I know I certainly did.
我也是 跟你在一起很开心 你很风趣
No, I had a great time with you. You're fun.
这两次都是我约你出去的 我不是抱怨哈
And both times, I asked you out. Which is fine.
我是个导演 我知道怎么运筹帷幄
I'm a director. I have no problem calling the shots.
但是呢 我也是个女士 女士嘛 总是希望被需要的
But, um, I'm also a lady. And a lady wants to feel wanted.
所以你是想让我约你出去
So, what, you're saying that you want me to ask you out?
对啊
Yes.
你让我约你出去 这跟你直接约我出去有什么不同吗
You're asking me to ask you. Isn't that the same as you asking me out?
嗯 我 我觉得吧
I-- I suppose it-- It--
马文 咱们是时候DTR了
Marvyn, I think it's time to DTR.
DTR是啥
To do what?
定义一下我们的关系
"Define the relationship."
我不是要问你结婚什么的
You know, it's not like I'm asking for your hand in marriage.
我只是
I just--
如果你对跟我继续发展下去没兴趣 就直说
If you're not interested in pursuing something with me, tell me.
这种悬而未决的状态对我 和我女儿都不公平
The uncertainty isn't fair to me or my daughter.
听着 玛姬 你很棒 我们在一起很愉快
No, look, you're great, Maggie. We have a good ti--
你有个女儿
You have a daughter?
是啊 你也有啊 怎么了
Yeah, so do you. Is that a problem?
没什么 我只是觉得你应该早点告诉我吧
Well, no. I just think you would've told me by now.
我刚告诉你了呀 马文 我们应该给彼此一个机会
I just did. Look, Marvyn, I think we should give us a chance.
我们可以拥有一段真挚并持久的感情
I think we could have something real and lasting.
但我不会再约你出去了 下一步就看你了
But I'm not gonna ask you out again. The next move is up to you.
我还要警告你 我不会久等的
And I warn you, I won't wait much longer.
教练
Coach.
嘿 啥事
Hey. What's up?
谢谢你在卡尔斯巴德比赛的时候为我挺身而出
I wanted to thank you for what you did at the Carlsbad game for me.
我知道你为了我被罚出场 真的很感激你
I know you got kicked out sticking up for me, so… It meant a lot.
不用 他们不应该那样对你 我罩着你呢
Nah, you shouldn't have been treated like that. I got your back.
总之 就想对你说这些
Anyway, that's what I wanted to say.
对了 家里的事怎么样了
Hey. How's it going at home?
说实话吗 非常难熬
The truth? Uh, it's been hell.
我爸庭审前不能出门 他都快疯了
My dad's being crazy because he can't leave the house until trial.
我妈要我一直跟她待在一起缓解情绪
My mom wants me with her all the time as a buffer.
他拿她出气 她又拿我出气
He's taking it out on her, and she's taking it out on me,
而我们的律师团则想让我们维持住美满大家庭的人设
and the lawyers want us to pretend that we're just this big, happy family.
真的受不了
It's beyond.
我只想尽可能离这些事情远一些
I'm just trying to stay away as much as possible, you know?
黛斯特尼邀请我一起吃晚餐 你能相信吗
Destiny invited me over for dinner tonight, if you can believe it.
她这么做挺暖的
It's nice of her to have you over.
- 是的呢 - 嗯 如果你需要帮忙
-Yeah. -Okay, well, if you need anything.
谢谢
Thanks.
对了 教练
Hey, Coach.
你总是在我身边支持我
You've always been there for me.
虽然你不是我爸 但胜似亲爸
You're more like a dad than my own dad.
真是想不到
Who would've thought it?
从前有个人 迫不及待地要逃离这里呢
I remember a certain someone who couldn't wait to get out of this place,
现在看来 这个人要成为大家庭里的一员了
and now it looks like you're becoming a part of the family.
之前当典狱长的时候 这种事也在我的犯人身上发生过
The same thing used to happen with some of my prisoners back when I was a warden.
我当时很为他们欣慰 就像现在对你一样
And I was as proud of them then as I am of you right now.
艾玛把这里称为我们的家 你知道么
And Emma-- She's calling this place our home. You know, like--
她想办一个暖房♥派对 还有啊 那个跟她在一起的男生
She wants to have a housewarming party. And that boy, that boy of hers.
他们太亲密 太亲密了 我不喜欢
They're getting close. Too close. I don't like it.
霍利 她说我们是个团队
Holly, she says we're a team.
要打造一个王朝
Build a dynasty.
玛姬想跟我更进一步
Maggie wants me to get more serious.
路易斯呢
And Louise…
路易斯 她说我就像她爸爸一样
Louise, she says I'm like a father figure to her.
这太过了吧
It's beyond.
要知道 这里挺好的 就像个舒服的监狱
You know, it's fine here. It's like a pleasant prison.
但仍是个陷阱
But it's a trap.
陷阱
A trap.
等我十年后醒来的时候 又胖又邋遢 说着
I'm gonna wake up ten years from now, fat, gray and…
来吧 姑娘们 再来几个波比跳
"Come on, girls. More burpees."
不行
No.
而你
And you…
只会作为我曾经辉煌的纪念品
You'll just be an old memory of the best of me…
在车♥库♥里吃灰
collecting dust in the garage.
不行 这不是我的生活
No. No, this can't be my life.
霍利在卡尔斯巴德那场比赛中证明了自己
Holly really proved herself at that Carlsbad game,
她把你调到得分后卫是正确的 你太棒了
and she was right about moving you to shooting guard. You were amazing.
跟我爸说去吧 他一听到这事直接丧失理智
Tell that to my dad. He lost his mind when he heard about it.
对他来说 如果不当控球后卫那就屁都不是
For him, it's point guard or nothing.
这是另一件让他狂怒的事
It's another thing for him to rage about.
听着 我知道你现在不好过
Look, I know you're going through a lot right now,
但也许会有好事发生
but maybe something good will come out of it.
我爸爸死后 我和安琪尔阿姨见面次数频繁多了
When my dad died, my Aunt Angel started coming around a lot more,
因为他从不喜欢她
'cause he never liked her.
所以 也算是否极泰来吧
So, silver linings?
是吧 我想是吧
Yeah, guess so.
- 嘿 - 你好
- Hey! -Hello.
妈妈的调味汁搞定了没
You finished Mama's dressing?
- 差不多了 - 很好
-Almost. -Good.
等等 哪个妈妈 你还是奶奶
Wait. Which Mama? You or Grandmama?
当然是我 奶奶放的大蒜太多了
Me, of course. Grandmama's has too much garlic.
哦 亲爱的 你是要这么切吗
Oh, honey. Is that how you're gonna do it?
不对吗
Is that wrong?
这个 你切的是我们今晚要吃的 所以也许
Well, it's just that we're gonna eat these tonight. So maybe…
- 抱歉 - 没事的
-Sorry. - It's okay.
来 我来帮你 只需切片然后滑到一边 完美
Here, let me help you. Just slice and slide. Perfect. Perfect.
嘿 妈妈
- -Oh, hey, Mama.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
你在干什么
What you doing?
大蒜不够
Not enough garlic.
你老这么说 妈妈
- -You always say that, Mama.
但是你只尝得出大蒜味儿
But then you can't taste anything but the garlic.
看着我 孩子 我活到90岁了 你知道为什么吗
Look at me, child. I'm 90. You know why?
大蒜
Garlic.
成吧
Oh. Okay.
她87岁了 不是90岁 而且你也不能
She is 87. She is not 90, and you're not putting…
- 再放蒜进去了 - 更多蒜
-any more garlic. -…any more garlic in there!
- 亲爱的 这是我的食谱 - 大蒜
-Honey, it's my recipe. - Garlic.
- 我们已经聊过了 - 大蒜
-We already talked about this. -Garlic!
- 为什么 - 拜托
- Why? -Please.
别说了 哦 天哪
-Cut it out. Oh, my God. -
太快了 马文
It's too soon, Marvyn.
不行 我受不了了 你得把我弄出去
No. I can't take it anymore. You gotta get me out of here.
哪儿都行 让我带二级联赛 让我回大学就行
Anything. Get me Division II, just get me back to college.
兰迪说你被逐出场外了
Randy said that you got ejected out of a game in, uh…
哪场比赛来着 卡尔斯堡
What was it? Carlsburg?
卡尔斯巴德 卡尔斯巴德 我那是在维护队员
Carlsbad. Carlsbad, and I was defending a player.
没错 但差别不大 马文
Yeah, but that's a nuance, Marvyn.
你只要证明自己在高中有一年的良好表现
All you had to do was prove that you could play nice at a high school for one year,
我们就能把你从教练监狱里救出来 而你连这都做不到
and we would get you out of coach jail, and you couldn't even do that.
伙计 外面没适合你的工作
Buddy, there's nothing out there for you.
山姆 他们想把我融了
Sam. They tried to melt me.
什么
What?
威斯康星州
Wisconsin.
天 那个愚蠢的雕像 就为了这
Oh, God. That stupid statue? Is that what this is about?
对 是的 不过山姆 你必须
Yes. It is, but-- Sam, you've gotta--
我要沉没了 你听不到我的呐喊吗
I'm sinking. Can't you hear it in my voice?
我要郁闷死了 把我弄出去
I'm sinking. Get me out of here.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表