剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
大人物
第一季 第二集
《大人物》前情提要
Previously on Big Shot…
你需要第二次机会
You need a second chance.
我只能找到这个
This is the only one I could get.
那是所女校
It's a girls' school.
我叫马文·科恩 是你们的新教练
My name is Marvyn Korn, and I will be your new coach.
他们根本不想我来 山姆
They don't even want me here, Sam.
爸爸 第一天过得怎么样
Hey, Dad. How'd the first day go?
我们需要资金 格鲁津斯基先生有钱
We run on money. Mr. Gruzinsky's got it.
格鲁津斯基体育馆
千万别搞砸
Do not screw this up.
请挥手告别路易丝·格鲁津斯基
Wave goodbye to Louise Gruzinsky.
她被球队停赛了
She's suspended from the team.
-他疯了 -你开的可不是个好头
- He's insane. - This is not a good start.
拉古纳队里有一名球员
Laguna has a player.
那些大学球探 每场比赛都会跟着她
All the college scouts, they follow her every game.
我需要打比赛 我想让我父亲以我为荣
I need to play in the game. It's about making my father proud.
你告诉她们为了赢得胜利要全力以赴
You told them to do everything that they could to try to win.
她们做到了 现在轮到你了
They have done that. Now it's your turn.
-路易丝 -把球给我就行
- Louise… - Just give me the ball.
这个结果不能接受 但我们这才刚刚开始
This outcome was unacceptable. But we're just getting started.
好球
All right!
等等 各位停一下
Wait, guys. Hold up for a sec.
教练早
Hey, Coach.
你住在附近吗
You live around here?
对 就在那边 这些男生是谁 打得不错
Yeah, just over there. Who are these guys? They're good.
是我哥的朋友
Just friends of my brother's.
我们有时上学前会组织打一场球
We sometimes play a little pickup before school.
-因为这里风景很"难看" -是他吗
- You know, 'cause it's so ugly out here. - Oh, is that him?
我去 是马文·科恩
Damn, that's Marvyn Korn.
教练 投一球
Hey, Coach. Take a shot.
-不了 -别啊
- Nah, I'm good. - No.
-来嘛 -扔椅子啊
- Come on, man. - Throw a chair.
扔椅子 扔椅子
Throw a chair. Throw a…
住嘴 你们这群白♥痴♥ 迪伦
Come on, idiots! Dylan!
博迪 冷静点 你们都是
Bodhi, chill! All of you!
不过那家伙真的很疯狂
That dude's crazy though.
抱歉 教练
Sorry, Coach.
留点体力打比赛
Save some for the game!
运球 运... 传球
Swing the ball! Swing-- Pass it!
格鲁津斯基体育馆
第四节
投篮啊 投篮
Shoot it, honey! Shoot the ball!
老鼠 传给德斯蒂妮 没人防她
Mouse, get it to Destiny! Destiny's open!
-她们在干什么 -像平时一样
- What are they doing? - They're getting it to Louise
把球传给路易丝
like they always do.
好球
Yeah!
真棒
Yeah!
好啊
Yeah!
姑娘们真棒
Yes, ladies!
打得漂亮 路易丝
Great game, Louise.
谢了 是你球喂得好 她们防守很严密
Thanks. Good job feeding me the ball. Their defense was tough.
表现真棒
Nice work!
恭喜 这场打得真好
Congrats! That was a great one!
棒
Yeah!
太棒了
So good! So good!
听好了 今天在场上犯了很多错误
All right, listen up. A lot of mistakes out there today.
老鼠 你知道除了路易丝
Mouse, you do realize there are other players
还有其他球员在场上的吧
on that court besides Louise?
路易丝 拜托告诉我
Louise, please tell me you can do
持球时除了投篮 你还能做点别的
something with a ball other than shoot it.
比赛结束前领先16分就没必要投三分球
And while we're up 16 late, we don't jack threes!
如果要赢 就得赢出风采
If we're gonna win, we're gonna win with class.
德斯蒂妮 我跟你说过多少次了
Destiny, how many times have I told you?
你在三秒区时得主动要球
When you're in the paint, demand the ball.
我们赢球了 教练
We won, Coach.
我知道不算完美 但我们总归是赢了
I mean, I know it wasn't perfect, but we did win.
你不用大夸特夸我们 但也没必要骂人吧
You don't have to sing our praises or anything, but still.
好吧
Okay.
对 我很抱歉
Yes, I'm sorry.
你们赢了 我很高兴
You won. And I'm glad.
但你们知道为什么能赢球吗
But do you know why you won?
因为我们比她们强
Because we're better than them.
没错 奥莉芙 我们有更厉害的球员
Yes, Olive. We have better players.
事实上你们过去六次对阵她们
In fact, the last six times you played them,
你们都赢得很彻底
you beat them, decisively.
你们就该赢她们
You should have beat them.
因为你们比她们更厉害
Because you're better than them.
你们是更厉害的球员
You're better players!
可惜我们不能
Unfortunately, we're not defined
靠战胜比我们弱的队伍来定义自己
by beating teams that are worse than us.
而是应该靠战胜更优秀的球队
We're defined by beating teams that are better.
我们下周要对阵恩西尼塔斯队
We play Encinitas next week.
她们的球员更厉害 有人不同意吗
They have better players, don't they? Anyone disagree?
我们怎么才能打赢她们
How are we gonna beat them?
怎么打
Huh? How?
我们要成为更优秀的球队 打球时不能有私念
We're gonna be the better team. We're gonna play unselfishly.
如果德斯蒂妮在篮下无人防守 就把球传给她
If Destiny's wide open under the basket, get her the ball.
比赛不在乎得分的是谁
The play doesn't care who makes it.
我们要恢复每日两练
Now we're gonna go back to two-a-days
从明早6点开始
starting tomorrow, 6:00 A.M.
提前10分钟到就是迟到
If you're ten minutes early, you're late.
-你生气了 -我没有
- You're mad. - I'm not mad.
-汉堡你一口都没吃 -你说要请我晚餐
- You haven't touched your burger. - You offered to buy me dinner.
但我又没说我会吃
I didn't say I was gonna eat it.
-你生气了 -我没...
- You're mad. - I'm not--
好吧
Okay.
你今晚那番演讲
What did you hope to accomplish
是希望达到什么目的
with your little speech tonight, hmm?
我们赢了 马文
We won, Marvyn.
姑娘们表现很棒 路易丝得了21分
The girls played great. Louise scored 21 points.
但也失误了九次
Yeah, but nine turnovers.
那些姑娘如果只会传球给路易丝
Those girls aren't gonna learn anything
那她们什么都学不到
if all they do is feed the ball to Louise.
-她是我们的明星球员 -我的球队里没有明星
- She's our star player. - There are no stars on my team.
是啊 除了你这个大明星
Yeah. No stars but you.
瞧 我说对了 你生气了
See? I was right. You are mad.
我觉得你就喜欢惹我生气
You know, I think you like to make me mad.
你就不能从任何事中找点乐趣吗
Why can't you ever find the joy in anything?
我能啊
I find joy.
是吗 举一个例子
Yeah? Name one thing.
赢球
Winning.
我们今晚赢了 你却一副苦恼的样子
We won tonight, and you're miserable!
等等 你是这么想的吗
Hold on. Is that what you think?
我很苦恼 我不是...
That I'm miserable? I'm not--
事实上 我是受到了鼓舞
In fact, I was encouraged.
今晚看姑娘们比赛 我第一次感觉到
Watching those girls tonight, it was the first time I felt that--
我们也许能有一番成就
I felt like we could be something.
那你为什么不告诉她们
Then why didn't you tell them that?
如果我只一昧地表扬她们
'Cause if all I do is compliment them,
那表扬就会失去价值
then the compliment loses its value.
这是我听过最愚蠢的话
That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard,
我还是每天跟青少年打交道的人
and I work with teenagers.
总之 回到我一开始的问题
Anyway, back to my original question.
说出一件能给你带来快乐的事
Name one thing that brings you joy.
-名教练约翰·伍登 -和篮球无关的
- John Wooden. - Unrelated to basketball.
歌♥手法兰克·辛纳屈和演员迪恩·马丁 两件了
Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin. Two things.
能不能举活人例子
Why don't you try something that's still alive?
我女儿 艾玛
My daughter, Emma.
谢谢 你一开始怎么不说
Thank you! Why couldn't you just say that from the start?
我不知道 这答案好像太简单了
I don't know. It's-- Seemed too easy.
-你这人真是... -我知道 我是
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表