剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
You know it's funny, as big and as intimidating as this place seems,
但是球场还是那么大 球也还是那么大
it's the exact same size court and the exact same size ball
你们整个赛季都是这样过来的
you guys have been playing with all season.
至于说其他的 那些呐喊 观众席的躁动与标语
And everything else, the chanting and the heat and the banners,
只不过是干扰你们的噪音
-it's all just noise. -
所以 来 大家聚过来 牵起手 来
So, let's-- Everyone gather around. Grab each other's hand. Come on.
我们围个圈
Let's make a circle.
好 大家闭上眼
All right, everybody, close your eyes.
现在我开始倒数五个数
Now, I'm gonna count down from five,
每数一个 你们就把噪音关小一点哈
and with each number, I want you to let the noise fade away. Okay?
Five.
深呼吸 4
Take a breath. Four.
3 2 1
-Three. - Two. -One. -
安静下来
Silence.
现在慢慢睁开眼
Now slowly open your eyes.
- 看来效果比我想象的好 - 是吧
-That worked better than I thought. -Huh.
外面怎么了
What's going on out there?
等我去看看
Excuse me. I'm gonna find out.
呆在这别动 队员们
Stay here, girls.
怎么回事
What the hell?
快跑 快跑 快跑
Run! Run! Run!
这是蜜蜂吗
Are those bees?
走
Come on.
- 你还好吗 - 嗯 你呢
-You okay? -Yeah, yeah. Are you?
我很好 麦卡锡咋还能干出这种事
Yeah. Why would McCarthy do something like this?
- 我觉得不是她干的 - 那又是谁呢
-No, I don't think she did. -Well, who then?
嘿 你干的事吧 你们合伙的
Hey! You did this, or they did.
- 你们应该取消他们资格 - 你疯了吧
-They should be disqualified. -You're crazy.
麦卡锡 只有你干得出这种伎俩 我们干不出来
Listen, these dirty tricks are your thing, McCarthy, not ours.
不论怎样
However it happened,
我们的底线就是要你们提供一个场地 不然就算你们弃权 教练
bottom line, if you can't provide a venue, it's a forfeit, Coach.
弃什么权 靠 有蜜蜂我们照样干
Forfeit, my ass! We'll play with the bees if we have to!
我们才不干
We're not gonna play with the bees.
去我们的场地
We'll play at Westbrook.
果然 你一直等着这一手 想有主场优势是吧
Oh, of course. That's what you wanted. Home court advantage.
没有主场优势照样干得过你们
We'll beat you without it.
去我们场地打 我们不叫粉丝来助威 不玩阴的 不搞恐吓
We'll play in our court. No fans, no tricks, no intimidation.
就打最纯粹的篮球 你干不干
Just pure basketball. You up for it?
你想的美
You can kiss my ass.
- 行 - 那你们就算作弃权咯
-Fine. -Well, it's that or a forfeit, Coach.
我才不会白白把你送进二级联赛
I'm not gonna hand you DII.
想进二级联赛是吧 自己杀进去
You want it? You're gonna have to take it.
行 那一个小时后见
-Good. We'll see you in an hour. -
我就知道最难的一年年要以有史以来
Figures our toughest game would come at the end of the toughest year I--
最难的一关收场
we ever had.
我希望我的妈妈们
I wish my moms
或者说 我妈妈 和我安吉尔阿姨能来现场
or, I guess, my mom and my Aunt Angel could have been there.
但是我听教练的
But I get why Coach did what he did.
就玩最纯粹的篮球
It was pure basketball.
这纯粹就是地狱
It was pure hell.
这大概就是装受伤的下场吧
I guess this is karma for faking my ankle.
萨凡娜内心最深处或许善良吧 但不知道挖多深才能见识到
Savannah may be nice deep down, but you have to dig real deep to find it.
我幻想过这场比赛的种种可能
There are a lot of ways I thought this game would play out,
但是我还是没料到会这样
but I never imagined this.
教练总是说 要做最坏的打算
Coach always says, "Expect the unexpected."
我们果然就进入了最坏的局面
And that's exactly what we got.
现在全看这一场了
And it all came down to one play
这就是自我牺牲战术
The Sacrifice Play.
还有四秒
Four seconds.
四秒之内能发生许多事情 但是要靠我们争取
A lot can happen in four seconds, but we have to make it.
我们要一毫不差 全神贯注 目标明确
We have to be precise, focused, intentional.
一毫秒也不能放过了
We don't have a millisecond to spare.
- 准备好了吗 - 准备好了 教练
-You ready? - Yes, Coach.
很好 你呢 小鼠 都看你的了
Good. How about you, Mouse? It all comes down to you.
我叫 卡罗琳
Call me Carolyn.
好 卡罗琳 准备好了吗
All right, Carolyn. Are you ready?
- 准备好了 - 很好
-Yeah, I'm ready. -Good.
好 那就给麦卡锡见识下我们的厉害
All right, let's show McCarthy what she's got coming.
他觉得自己是个大人物 所以他肯定选择相信球队大人物
He thinks he's a big star, so he's gonna go to his big stars.
我要你们把路易斯和萨曼莎给我防死
I need you to double-team Louise and Samantha.
萨凡娜 主宰全场
Savannah, dominate.
走
- Go!
拼到最后 别松懈 快 现在
Finish strong. Finish strong. Come on, now!
走 走 走
- Go, go, go, go!
没错
Yeah!
没错
Yes!
本来这是一个关于我们如何在西溪创造历史的故事
What started as a story of our quest to make history at Westbrook
但结果 成了我们如何做出的牺牲到达彼岸的故事
became a story of the sacrifices it took to get there.
我们都牺牲了一些我们自己很在意的事情
We all had to give up things we cared about,
但是我们收获了更有价值的东西 家人
but we got something much more valuable in return: a family.
更不用说这个了
Not to mention one of these.
我的天啊 我爱死这个视频了
Oh, my God. I loved it.
我要哭了
I'm crying.
你当然要哭了 你只会哭
Of course you're crying. You're always crying.
- 确实不错 - 非常不错
-It had its moments. -A lot of moments.
奥利弗 这个视频做得太好了
Olive, it was wonderful.
我要你让我感到骄傲 你果然让我很骄傲
I told you to make me proud, and you did.
谢谢 托马斯女士 是你鼓励了我
Thanks, Ms. Thomas. You're the one who pushed me to do it.
那是 还有 下一次 录我好看的这边脸
Sure did. And you know what? Next time, this is my good side.
- 我记住了 - 好的
-Copy that. -All right.
恭喜大家啊
Congratulations, everyone.
明年 冲一级联赛哈
-Next year, DI. -
你应该对结果很满意吧
You must be happy with the way that turned out.
反正再也不用看到那个相机了 我倒是很满意
I'm happy I don't have to see that camera phone anymore.
我还没录完呢 我还要把结局也录进去
Oh, it's not done. I still have to shoot the ending.
我还以为已经圆♥满♥了
I thought that was a good ending.
不要质疑导演的眼光
You shouldn't question the director's vision.
谢谢 小鼠
Thank you, Mouse.
我是说 谢谢卡罗琳
I mean, Carolyn.
我也要走了
I have to run too.
但我走之前 给我讲讲你梦到我的事吧
But before I go, tell me more about this dream you had about me.
- 也不是梦到你了 乔治 - 我也不知道 反正是你的梦
-Well, it wasn't about you, George. -I don't know. It was your dream.
在梦里我是裁判 我告诉了你该怎么做 就跟现实生活里一样
I was the referee, telling you what to do. Like real life.
你没告诉我该怎么做啊
You don't tell me what to do.
我有啊
That's exactly what happens.
- 没有 - 有的
-No, it doesn't. -Yes.
- 每周 我都会花一个小时告诉你 - 不 你没有
-One hour a week, I tell you exactly-- -No, you don't.
我有个提议 要不你俩去酒吧
I have a little suggestion. Why don't the two of you go to the Shot Clock,
一起喝一杯 聊一下吧
have a beer and spend some time together?
- 我觉得不错 - 没错
-I love that idea. - Yeah.
- 你疯了吗 - 怎么了嘛 交个朋友啊
-Are you out of your mind? -What? Make a friend.
那明晚8点怎么样
Why don't we say tomorrow night at 8:00?
- 明晚吗 - 明晚 没错 我给你发消息
-Oh, tomorrow? -Tomorrow, yes. I'll text you.
- 你没我电♥话♥啊 - 我有
-You don't have my number. -Yes, I do.
- 这个人让我觉得很恐怖 - 他喜欢你
-He scares me, that man. - He likes you--
嘿 我也不是要来搅局
Hey. I'm not trying to crash your party or anything,
但我们一个招待员在《贝丝·麦克白》的首演那晚发现了这个
but one of our ushers found this on opening night of Beth Macbeth.
- 哦 我的 - 我们的战术手册
-Oh, my* -Our playbook.
没错 我们的戏剧指南也是这个封面
Yeah, we use the same binder for our tech cues manual.
希望没给你造成不便
Hope you didn't miss it!
也就是说 没人偷咱们的战术手册
So, it wasn't stolen?
是的
No.
我要打个电♥话♥
I have to make a call.
前几天你说你爱我
So, when you said you loved me the other day,
是不是因为我要走了你才这么说
was that just because I was leaving?
是的 我其实完全没有那个意思
Yes. I didn't mean it at all.
我也没有
Neither did I.
反正说清楚 我真的 真的 对你不是那种感觉
Just to be clear, I really, really don't feel that way about you.
我也受不了你了
I can't stand you either.
- 你想把他杀了 是吧 - 没错 浑身上下都想
- You wanna kill him, don't you? -With every fiber in my body.
那我就不在犯罪现场徘徊了
Well, I'm not hanging around the crime scene.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表