剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
你笑得很开心
You have a good laugh.
你很会讲故事
Well, you're a very good storyteller.
我爸遗传给我的
I, uh, got it from my dad.
我已经很久没说过这个故事了
I haven't told that story in... a long time.
你还说你没有情感暗流
You thought you had no emotional undercurrents.
看见没 这才是我说的那个人
See, this is the guy I was talking about.
我知道他就潜伏在了某个地方
I knew he was in there somewhere.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
那是什么
What is that?
剩菜 以防你饿了
Leftovers, in case you're hungry.
这么说你们还一起吃晚餐了
Oh? So, you two had dinner?
是随便吃了点
We had a bite.
都把剩菜装在天鹅里了 应该不是随便吃吃吧
Seems like more than a bite if they put the leftovers in a swan.
这是意式风俗
It's an Italian thing.
好吧 这是次约会
All right, it was a date.
我就知道 你讨厌这次约会
I knew it. And you hated it?
玛姬根本没有你说的那么差劲
Maggie's not nearly as bad as you made her out to be.
"玛姬"
"Maggie"?
对啊
Yeah.
不要 你玩得很开心 对不对
Oh, no. You had fun, didn't you?
她很有趣
She's interesting.
她是有点疯癫
I mean, yeah, she's a little wacky,
但什么都由她说了算 还挺耳目一新的
but she took charge, which was refreshing.
是 我很开心 行了吧 我玩得很开心
Yes, I had fun, okay? I had fun.
我们很开心 有那么糟糕吗
We had fun. Is that so terrible?
是你想让我去跟人约会的
You're the one who wanted me to go on a date.
是没错 但不是和她
Yes, but not with her.
我报名参演话剧的唯一原因 就是终于有一次
The whole reason I signed up for the play is for once not to be
我不只是马文·科恩的女儿
just Marvyn Korn's daughter,
但古德温老师现在就只会这样看待我了
and now that's all Miss Goodwyn will see.
我明白了 我相信她...我会和玛姬谈谈的
Okay, I get it. I'm sure sh-- I'll talk to Maggie--
你能别那么叫她了吗
Would you stop calling her that?
只是 演话剧本该是只属于我的事
It's just-- The play was supposed to be my thing.
我跟她说我不能再见她了
I'll tell her I can't see her again.
我不是那个意思 我只是
I'm not saying that, I just--
什么
Wha--
妈妈还好吗
How's Mom?
她在楼上休息
Uh, she's upstairs, resting.
听说你在比赛的时候跟人打架了
Heard you got in a fight at the game.
我很确定每个家庭有一个罪犯就够了
Pretty sure we're only supposed to have one criminal per family.
爸爸
别接
Don't answer it.
爸爸 你还好吗 你在哪儿
Dad, are you okay? Where are you?
我很好 我在酒店 我刚吃了个汉堡
I'm fine. I'm at my hotel. I just had a burger actually.
这里的客房♥服务还挺不错
Room service here is pretty good.
爸爸 你什么时候能回来
Dad, when are you coming back?
快了
Soon.
我和你妈妈觉得
Your mom and I just felt
我最好还是在这里多住一段时间
it would be best if I stayed here a little while longer
专心准备我的辩护
to really focus on my defense.
换句话说就是 妈妈要你别回家
So, in other words, Mom told you not to come home?
卢卡斯 闭嘴
Lucas, shut up.
不管怎样 我打电♥话♥来不是说这个的
Anyhow, I didn't call to talk about that.
我的闺女怎么样 我太想知道比赛情况了
How's my little girl? I'm dying to know about the game.
比赛 认真的吗
The game? Really?
所以你才打电♥话♥ 因为比赛
That-- That's why you called? The game?
别说了
Stop!
赢了 但我状态不太好 我被罚下场了
Um, we won, but it wasn't my best day. I got fouled out.
没关系 打严密防守发生这种事在所难免
That's okay. That's bound to happen if you're playing tight D.
我很痛恨我错过了这场比赛
Look, I hate that I missed this one,
但下场比赛我一定不会缺席 我保证
but I am gonna be at the next one, okay? That is a promise.
保证 这两个字真值钱呢
Promise? Wow, that's worth a lot.
卢卡斯
Lucas!
路易丝
Louise!
没关系 我们都有点压力
Hey, it's okay. You know, we're all a little stressed.
对 都是因为你
Yeah, because of you.
听着 路易丝 看着我
Listen, Louise. Hey, look at me.
我永远都不会做
I would never do anything
伤害这个家的事情 你知道的 对吧
to hurt this family. You know that, right?
但是你已经伤害了 爸爸
But you did, Dad.
-你做了 -你能让他说话吗
- You did. - Can you let him talk?
为什么 我们好听到更多谎话吗
Why? So we can hear more lies?
你知道吗
You know what?
你能坐在这听这些废话 我不行
You can sit here and listen to this garbage. I'm out.
我的律师打电♥话♥来了
Look, this is my lawyer.
宝贝 我得接这个电♥话♥
Honey, I really gotta take this,
一切都会好起来的 好吗
but everything is going to be fine, okay?
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我是不是总能把事情处理好
Don't I always take care of things?
我是不是总能把你照顾好
Hmm? Don't I always take care of you?
你没做这件事 对吧 他们指控你的事情
You didn't do this, right? The things that they say you did.
是不是 爸爸
Right, Dad?
当然没有
Of course not.
我得接这个电♥话♥ 我们会很快再联♥系♥的 好吗
I gotta take this, but I'll talk to you soon, okay?
我爱你 好好的
I love you. Be good.
我们为什么被叫来托马斯主任的办公室
Why're we called into Ms. Thomas's office?
是闯什么祸了吗
Are we in trouble?
也许她想给我们奖学金 就跟奥莉芙一样
Maybe she wants to give us scholarships like Olive.
不 是你们闯祸了
No, you're in trouble.
她也准备好见你们了
And she's ready for you.
教练好 你怎么在...
Um, hey, Coach. What are you...
看来我欠你们一句道谢啊
So, I owe you girls a thank-you.
瞧见没 我就知道是好事
See. I knew it was good.
-卡萝尔说错了 -要不是你们 我还真不知道
- Carol was wrong. - If it weren't for you, I wouldn't know
这两个人有不正当关系
that these two were having an inappropriate relationship.
你是怎么...只有我们几个在说这件事
Wha-- How did you-- We were the only ones talking about that.
但说得很大声 消息传开后也到了我耳朵里
Loudly, apparently. Word got out and ran right over to me.
我只想说
I just want to say that, uh,
我真的很喜欢执教你们的日子
I've really loved coaching you girls,
我会想念你们的 我让你们失望了
and I'm gonna miss you, and I let you down.
-我们都是 我很抱歉 -等等
- I mean, we both did. I'm sorry. - Wait--
你把他们两个都开除了吗
Did you fire them? Both?
我必须这么做 这是校规
I had to. It's school policy.
就不能给个警告了事吗
Can't you just let them off with a warning?
两位老师之间有任何关系都得向人事处报告
Any relationship between two teachers has to be reported to HR.
他们没有这么做
They failed to do so,
即便你们说得非常明白他们就是有关系
even after you made it clear they were having one.
但我们并不确定
Well, we didn't know for sure.
那你们是在散播谣言咯
So you're just spreading rumors?
只是他们看起来很亲密
They just seem close, is all.
你说得对 我们是很亲密
You're right. We are close.
费利克斯是我的教子
Felix is my godson.
我妈和赫莉是好闺蜜
My mom is Holly's best friend.
我穿尿布的时候她就认识我了
She's known me since I was in diapers.
看到你们惊慌的脸就知道
I can tell by the look on your panicked faces
我不用再多说什么了
that I don't have to say anything else.
所以我决定闭上大嘴巴
So I'm going to keep my mouth shut,
往后 我也建议你们这么做
and going forward, I suggest you do the same.
对不起 教练
Sorry, Coach.
对不起 帅哥老师 费利克斯老师
Sorry, Hot Teach-- Mr. Felix. Mr. Felix.
谢里琳 你看看你的电子邮件
Sherilyn, you might wanna check your electronic mail.
有坏消息
Something you're not gonna like.
谢谢 卡萝尔
Thank you, Carol.
差不多说完了 你们都可以走了
Well, I think that about covers it. You're all dismissed.
还尿布 认真的
Diapers? Really?
抱歉 我只是想说明观点
I'm sorry. I was just trying to get the point across.
也没那么久好吧
Hasn't been that long.
不
Oh, no.
怎么了
What?
两位 我不敢相信 帅哥老师是单身
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表