剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
至少求得你一点原谅了吗
Did I at least earn your forgiveness?
想得美了
You wish.
我们来玩在别处的游戏吧
Okay, let's play the game "Anywhere But Here."
那不是游戏
That's not a game.
我在编呢
I'm making it up.
如果你可以在除了这里的任何地方 你想去哪
If you can be anywhere but here, where would you be?
迪伦 我真不想
Dylan, I really don't--
能聊聊吗
Look, can we talk?
我觉得可以
Fine by me.
别 迪伦
No, Dylan.
我做不到
I can't.
现在发生那么多事 我真的只需要你当我朋友
With everything going on right now, I really just need you to be my friend.
那刚刚在车里
But in the car?
我可能误导你了
Look, I think I may have been sending you some mixed signals.
所以
Oh. So you-- Wow.
扎心了
Ouch.
我不是不喜欢你
It's not that I don't like you.
我很爱你
I mean, I love you…
但是是友情
as a friend.
行吧
Yeah. Okay.
你不用走的
You don't have to go.
我得走 真的
I do. I really do.
就不该搞这个聚会
This party was a terrible idea.
是你说要搞得
It was your idea.
你现在应该晓得不该信任我了
You should know by now not to trust me.
如果被我爸知道了
If my dad finds out about this,
他会杀了所有人的 从我开始
he's going to murder everyone here, starting with me.
行了
Okay, that's it.
安啦 有我呢
Relax. I got this.
聚会结束
Party's over!
不要啊
Oh, no. No, no--
多谢款待 你很大方
Thank you for dinner. That was very nice of you.
也谢谢你这么支持我
And thank you for being so supportive.
不客气
You're welcome.
我觉得我的一部分职责 就是帮你准备好取代我 对吧
I figure part of my job is to help prepare you to get my job one day, right?
等下 这是酒话 还是真心实意的
Wait, is that the whiskey talking, or do you really mean that?
真心实意的
No, I-- I do. I really mean it.
放下啊 大哥
Dude, put that down.
我们要带他出去玩个回旋镖呢 会带他回来的
We're gonna take him outside and make a Boomerang. We'll bring him back.
- 你没长耳朵吗 - 就是 傻屌♥ 放下啊
-You heard him. -Yeah, dumbass. Put it down.
我能把这个抬起来 不觉得我有点厉害吗
Oh, come on. You've gotta be a little impressed that I can lift this.
一点都没
Not even a little bit.
那你呢 格鲁辛斯基 想让我把这个放下吗
What about you, Gruzinsky? Do you want me to put this down?
我想让你去死 但既然你还在 就放下吧
I want you to go to hell, but since you're still here, yeah, put it down.
好了 都听她的
All right, guys. Do as the lady says.
- 天啊 - 对不起 我的我的
-Oh, my God! -I'm sorry. That's my bad.
那不是嘛
Yeah, obviously.
我说了对不起了
Hey, I said I'm sorry.
大哥 你把她房♥子搞烂了 滚出去
Dude, you trashed her house. Get out!
- 别激动啊 - 我让你滚出去
-Relax. -I said, "Get out."
卢卡斯 没事吧
- Oh, my-- -Lucas, are you okay?
- 你有病吗 - 他先打我的
-What the hell's wrong with you? -He hit me first.
滚
Get out!
我还在想 我是不是可以单独带领一些训练了
I was also thinking that maybe I could take over some practices by myself.
比如周一让我自己来
You know, like, maybe I could take Mondays.
可以啊 很好 你接手吧
Great idea. Yeah, that's a great idea. You take over.
你知道还有什么好主意吗
And also, you wanna know another great idea?
打卡尔斯巴德时你让萨曼莎替了路易斯的位置 以后就一直这样吧
You moving Samantha to Louise's position at Carlsbad? Let's make that permanent.
哪里不对头了
Okay, something is wrong here.
怎么了 我跟你说的都是你想听的啊
What? I'm-- I'm telling you everything that you wanna hear.
我这也有错吗
Am I in trouble for that too?
就是你太好了 不像你了
Yeah, it's just you're being so nice. It's not like you.
你接手训练 能卸下我一大部分压力呢
Well, you taking over a practice will alleviate a lot of pressure on me,
而且让女孩们看到你身处教练之位也是好事
and it'll be good for the girls to see you in that position.
- 你是要走了吗 - 不
-Are you leaving? -No!
早晚会走的
I mean, eventually, yes.
这应该是我回去大学当教练的一个短暂停留的
This was always supposed to be a pit stop on my way back to college ball.
如果有机会的话
And if the opportunity presents itself,
我觉得你会是我很好的替补而已
I think you would be a great replacement, that's all.
是吧 等下 你是不是已经在考虑离开了
Uh-huh. Wait, is this something that you're thinking of doing now?
没有 没有
No, no.
怎么回事
What happened?
- 你得给你♥爸♥打个电♥话♥ - 啥 他会杀了我的
- You have to call your dad. -What? He'll kill me.
你已经藏不住了
He's going to find out.
- 他肯定会发现的 - 艾玛
- There's no way you can hide this. - Emma.
喂 是艾玛打来的
Hello? It's Emma.
怎么了 亲爱的
Hi, sweetie. What's--
等下 说慢点 啥玩意儿 我马上就回来
Whoa. Slow down, slow down, slow down. What? All right, I'll be right there.
哇 能把哨子吹出这种感觉还真是恐怖
Wow. It's really scary being on the business end of that thing.
- 可不是吗 - 都出去 出去
- Don't I know it. - Out. Out.
- 先生 事情不是你想的那样 - 你脸怎么了
- Sir, it's not what it looks like-- - What happened to your face?
我刚打了架 但是听我解释
I got in a fight. But I can explain. I--
我不想听 出去 快出去
I don't care. Get out. Get out!
- 要我们留下来陪你吗 - 不用了 你们留下来才是添乱
- Do you want us to stay or-- - No, you'll only make it worse.
不错 真优秀啊你们
Nice. Real nice, girls.
晚安 孩子们
Good night, girls.
爸 我知道我这样做不对
Dad, I know this looks bad.
没错 确实不对 非常不对
Yeah. It is. Very bad.
- 不过 我还见过更糟糕的 我就干过更糟糕 - 这里交给我就行
- Well, I've seen worse. I've done worse… - I got this.
你怎么能干出这种事
How could you do this?
这不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
我当时只是和女队在外面玩 然后卢卡斯
I was just hanging out with the girls and Lucas--
你还邀请了卢卡斯
You invited Lucas?
- 谁 - 你刚才说是你
- Who did? -You just said you did!
对 因为路易斯想见她兄弟
Yeah, because Louise wanted to see her brother.
- 她最近经历了诸多不顺 - 这全都是因为卢卡斯对吧
- She's going through a lot right now and-- - This is all his fault, isn't it?
谁 卢卡斯什么也没干啊
Who? Lucas? He didn't do anything.
是吗 他刚才还在我厨房♥和人打架来着
Oh, really? He just got in a fistfight in my kitchen?
我告诉你 你和他在一起之前不是这个样子的
You know, you never acted like this before you met him.
你们两个 不准再在一起了
This thing between the two of you? It's over.
你不能这样 你不能干涉我和谁交往
You can't do that. You can't tell me who I can and can't see.
是吗 我偏要干涉
Really? Well, I just did.
而且还没完 现在我要你禁足一个月
You know what else? You're grounded for a month.
- 这不公平 - 你现在才16 你还不懂
- That's not fair. - Because you're 16, you don't get it.
我是在保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
- 保护我 - 是的
- To protect me? - Yes!
你怎么突然就开始像个当爸的了
Where do you get off acting like a dad all of a sudden?
因为我本来就是你♥爸♥
Because I am your dad.
那你以前干嘛去了
Only when it's convenient!
我的错 都是我的错
My fault. This is all my fault.
这个地方 把我变软弱了
This whole place… I've gotten soft.
这要是换从前
That guy? Back in the day?
你觉得这个人能忍♥吗 不可能
You think they would have pulled this crap with him? No.
所以 这就是你 在威斯康星州的那座雕像吗
Okay, so, is this your statue from Wisconsin?
那是
Of course.
还真是啊
Of course.
听着 你眼下确实一团糟 但这也不是你的错
Listen, you do have a lot of problems here, but this is not your fault.
没错 都是艾玛的错
You're right. It's Emma's fault.
我知道你在生她的气 她今天做的不对 我知道
I get it. You're mad at her. She screwed up. Okay?
但是你也做错了很多事
But so have you. A lot.
每个人都会犯错
Everybody makes mistakes.
你想怎么处理都行 但是别再把错误放大
Handle this any way you want. Just don't make it a bigger mistake.
好
Right.
- 晚安 - 晚安 谢了
- Good night. - Good night. Thank you.
哈夫利切克偷到了球 一切都结束了
Havlicek stole the ball! It's all over.
山姆 给我点好消息
Sam. Tell me something good, please.
马文 很抱歉 我尽力了 但是现在没办法
Marvyn, I'm sorry. I tried. It's just not happening right now.
拜托 山姆 想想办法啊
Come on, Sam. I-- You gotta do something.
你有没有找 那个 叫什么来着
Did you-- Did you call wha-- what's his name? That, um--
找了 所有人都找了 我都动用私人关系了
Yes, everyone. I even tried calling in favors.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表