剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
《大人物》 前情提要
Previously on Big Shot...
不错吧
Isn't he great?
你把你被拆除的雕像买♥♥回来了吗
You bought the statue of you that Wisconsin tore down?
队员们也希望你做她们主教练
It'll be good for the girls to see you in that position.
你要走了吗 - 没有
Are you leaving? - No!
不过 最终是会走的
I mean, eventually, yes.
我来这就是为了能回大学执教
This was always supposed to be a pit stop on my way back to college ball.
等他不在家 你就开个派对怎么样
How about you just wait until he's not around to throw a party?
背着他开派对吗
Behind his back?
出去 - 卢卡斯吗 他什么也没做啊
Out. -Lucas? He didn't do anything.
是吗 他刚在我厨房♥和人打了一架
Really? He got in a fist fight in my kitchen?
你们两个不准再见面了
This thing between the two of you? It's over.
我知道 我没睡好 互联网的锅
I know. I look like crap. Blame the Internet.
有人在网上发我雕像的照片
Someone's posting pictures of my statue
还把照片和我关联 或者艾特我
and they're connecting me to it, or tagging me or whatever.
冷静的·科恩 那个账号♥吗 确实挺逗的 没错 好好笑哦
"The Kalm Korn thing? Hilarious." Oh, yeah, real hilarious.
我都看不懂这个梗 我怎么觉得不好笑
I don't even understand it. How can I think it's hilarious?
哦 你不和我说话啊
Oh, you're not talking to me.
行 那你别指望见他了
Mmm, well, don't hold your breath.
真是过分了啊
Unbelievable!
卢卡斯
Lucas.
这是卢卡斯干的 对吧
Lucas is doing this, isn't he?
他想报复我 他想嘲讽我是吧
He's trying to get revenge. He's trying to taunt me, isn't he?
告诉他
Tell him...
这就是他干的 他有作案动机 有作案的机会
Yes, he is. He's got motive. He's got opportunity.
而且他还会用这个复杂的软件
He knows how to do this elaborate programming.
就是他
Come on!
你和他聊过吗
You talked to him?
你俩一伙的是不是 算了
You're both in on this, aren't you? You know what? Forget it.
再赢一场就能进二级联赛了 我不能被这种事分心
I've got one more game to get to DII. I'm not gonna be distracted by--
拜托
Come on!
早上好
Morning.
你猜我为啥在生你的气
Can you guess why I'm so angry at you?
因为 你有情绪管理问题
Uh, because you have anger issues?
只在你面前
Only around you.
那我就不知道了
I don't know.
因为 艾玛周五办派对的事吗
Uh, is it because Emma had that party Friday night?
这个你不用担心 我已经把她禁足了
Look, don't worry about it. I've grounded her.
我倒确实听一些家长说起
I did hear about it from many concerned parents,
不过这不是我生气的原因 再猜
but that's not why I'm mad. Try again.
是不是因为那个 冷静·科恩的梗
Oh, is it that... Kalm Korn thing?
这事和我没关系啊 我也觉得不好笑
I have nothing to do with it. I think it's stupid too.
是吗 我还挺喜欢的 我觉得有点意思
Really? I liked it. Thought it was kind of funny.
你还喜欢 - 简直我今早的亮点 接着猜
You did? - Best part of my morning. Try again.
不猜了 我不知道 直接告诉我吧
I give up. I don't know. Just tell me.
有董事会成员说你的经理人在旁敲侧击地
Some of the board members heard that your agent was beating the bushes,
准备把你搞回大学执教
trying to find you another job back in college ball.
你想丢下我们走掉吗
Are you trying to leave us?
本来是有这个打算 但是现在没有了 我被困在这了
I was, okay? But I'm not now. I'm stuck in coach jail.
所以 别担心 我哪也去不了
So, don't worry. I'm going nowhere.
但是你还是想走的吧 - 是的 我最终总是会走的
But you want to go? -Yes. Eventually, I wanna go.
一直都这么打算的 但是现在先在这待着
That was always the plan, but I'm here now.
放心 大家放心 - 你确定吗
Just relax. Everybody relax. - Be sure.
因为有董事会成员已经对你有意见了
Because some of the board members are skittish about you.
我不在乎他们怎么看我的
I don't care what the board members think.
那你该在乎一下了 他们在考虑换教练了
You should. They think it's time to find a new coach,
现在拉里·格鲁辛斯基也被抓了 你在这没什么朋友了
and with Larry Gruzinsky gone, you don't have a lot of friends left here.
我现在就在这执教
I'm here.
我只想让这个队杀进二级联赛
And all I care about is getting these girls to DII.
哦 那好 周四赢下波特琳达 你就能梦想成真了
Okay. Well, you can do that Wednesday by beating Point Linda.
也能稳住董事会军心
That should settle down some of the board members.
别担心 我们会赢的 一点问题没有
Don't worry. We're gonna beat Point Linda. No problem.
霍利在带队员训练
Holly is running the girls through practice right now.
霍利吗 - 没错 周一我让她带
Holly? -Yeah. I gave her my Mondays.
这样啊 马文 我刮目相看啊
Hmm. Marvyn, I'm impressed.
你还会让别人带你的队啊
You don't seem like a "share practices" kind of guy.
你懂的嘛
Well, you know,
她也需要这种经历练练级嘛
I think it's good for her to get this kind of experience under her belt.
啥
What?
你上周准备撒手球队的时候 才想出这招来的吧
You came up with this last week, when you were trying to leave?
我 算了 不说这事了
It-- Just forget about all that.
原因不重要 你等着看效果就行了
The whys don't matter, okay? What matters is results.
我就知道
I knew I was right.
说起效果 你准备把场馆修好吗
Speaking of results, you going to get that court fixed?
还在想办法 - 那你得再加把劲了
Working on it. - Need to work a little harder.
不对 不对 萨曼莎传给路易
No! No! Samantha to Loui--
好了 停 停 聚过来 聚过来
Okay, stop! Stop. Bring it in. Bring it in.
萨曼莎 你是控卫 你要组织进攻啊
Samantha, you are the point guard. You are running the offense.
这本策略你得里里外外看明白
You need to know this playbook front to back.
不然 波特琳达一战会让我们出丑的
Otherwise, Point Linda's gonna make a fool of us.
好吧 我知道 她们有点菜
Okay, I know Point Linda's not the greatest team...
我看不是有点菜 简直菜到家了好吗
Not the greatest? I mean, they're jokes.
她们可是表演艺术学校
It's a performing arts school.
她们应该一场比赛也赢不了吧
I don't think they've ever won anything ever.
我觉得她们可能还是赢过一场
I'm sure they have. Once.
拜托 这个队就是个送分童子 - 没有这种事哈
Please. This game is a gimme. - No such thing.
你怎么来了 教练 今天不是该霍利教练带吗
What are you doing here, Coach? Isn't this Holly's practice?
是的 她带周一 但是
Yeah. She's doing Mondays, but, uh--
那你是来干嘛的 视察工作 还是监视她
So you're what? Snooping on her? Spying?
我们训练不带上你 你受不了是吧
You can't stand that we're practicing without you, can you?
拜托
Oh, please.
我只是来看看地板修理的进度
No, I just came by to check the progress of the floor here.
然后我就发现压根还没修
And I see that there's none.
要是比赛的时候还没修好 - 那我们就去客场打呗
If that's not ready by game time-- -Then we'll play at Point Linda.
不 不行 我们不能放弃在主场比赛的权利
No. No, no. We're not giving up home court.
尤其是这个冲击二级联赛的关头 不行
Especially when we have DII on the line here. No.
教练 我们肯定能赢的
Coach. We're going to beat Point Linda.
看到没 就是这种态度
See, that's the exact attitude--
抱歉 我不该鸠占鹊巢
Sorry. I completely commandeered your practice.
我就坐旁边就行 - 不 不 没有 教练 教练
I'll just-- No, no, no. -No, no, no. Coach. Coach.
没事的 我知道你有话要讲
It's fine. I know you wanna speechify.
那谢谢你了
Thank you.
这就是骄兵必败的道理
That's the exact attitude we shouldn't have.
我们要未雨绸缪
We have to expect the unexpected.
不能因为对手菜 我们就松懈了
We can't slow down just because we have the advantage.
我们要加足马力 不能分心 懂吗
We have to put the pedal to the metal. No distractions, right?
全神贯注
Total focus. We-- -
我天
God.
你们 有没有看到这个傻嘻嘻的 冷静·科恩账号♥
Has a-- Have you guys seen this dumb, Korn-- Kalm Korn thing?
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
大家都看过了
Everyone's seen it.
百合花田里那张是我最喜欢的一张
My favorite is Kalm Korn in a field of lilies.
真的很逗
It's really funny.
是吗
Is it?
谁干的 你们知道谁干的吗
Who's doing it? You guys know who's doing this thing?
不是你们就好
Well, as long as it's none of you.
要是你们有精力搞这个 就说明你没专注比赛
'Cause if you're focused on this, then you're not focused on the game.
这真的过分了 知道吗
This is completely off-limits. Got it?
好了 接着训练吧
Okay. Let's get back to work.
我 这压根没笑点好吗
How-- It's not even funny.
好了 书给我 我们再来试一遍
Okay. Give me this. Let's go back out. Let's try again!
还是因为艾玛 艾玛就像他妈一样 固执得很
It's Emma. She's hardheaded. Just like her mother.
她还是不和你说话吗
So she's still not talking to you?
如果发消息也叫说话的话
If you call texting talking.
你觉不觉得你反应过激了 凡事都反应过激了一点
You ever think maybe you're overreacting? You know, to everything?
没有啊
No. -
喝咖啡吗 - 嗯
Coffee? -Yes.
今天咖啡很浓
It's a very bold roast today.
但是我认为在我们昨夜约会之后
Which I suspect you'll need
你缺的就是这么一杯
after our wine flight at Angelini's last night.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表