剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
- 你怎么了 - 没事
-What's going on? -Nothing.
我自己的女儿心情不好我能看出来
Please. Like I don't know when my own daughter's in a mood.
- 这话你怎么能说出口 - 什么话
-How can you even say that? -Say what?
叫我你女儿
Calling me your daughter.
我知道你不是我亲生母亲
I know that you're not my real mom.
什么
What?
是真的 不是吗
It's true, isn't it?
是安吉尔跟你说的吗
Did Angel tell you this?
你只关心我是怎么知道的吗
That's what you're concerned about? How I found out?
我听到你跟安吉尔阿姨的谈话了 她又是我什么人
I heard you talking to Aunt Angel or whatever she is!
咱们还是坐下来谈一谈吧 你可以
Why don't we just have a seat, and let's talk. You can ask--
我不想谈
I don't wanna talk about it.
我只想 生活回归到之前 回归到我的人生
Okay, I want-- I want things to go back to the way they were
还不是一场谎言的样子
before I found out you were lying to me my whole life.
我们没对你撒谎 我们是在保护你
We weren't lying to you. We were protecting you.
- 真♥相♥需要保护吗 - 你还太小了 不明白的
-From the truth? -You were too young to understand.
你先冷静一下 我可以跟你解释
But if you just calm down, I can try and explai--
我活了这么大 你就没想过跟我解释吗
You have had my whole life to do that. WEBVTT STYLE ::cue()
宝贝
Baby!
- 你好吗 - 别来这套
-'Sup? -Don't 'sup me.
我已经等了15分钟了 为什么不回我的表情
I've been waiting for fifteen minutes. What's with not responding to my emojis?
我回了呀
I-I responded.
你回的是 什么样
Yeah, with "What doing?"
能走点心吗
What does that even mean?
一周前 你还在点赞转发我所有的朋友圈
A week ago, you were stalking my Instagram,
信息秒回 现在就只发个 什么样
texting nonstop, and now I get "What doing?"
你都爱我到不可自拔了
-Look, you're obsessed with me -Oh.
你还装着一副高冷的样子自欺欺人 蠢得可爱
nd you're making a fool of yourself pretending otherwise.
你知道你有点让人望而生畏吗
You know you're a little intimidating, right?
只是有点吗
A little?
我知道自己做得不对了 只不过
Look, I know I've been a jerk, okay? It's just, you know,
我朋友一直在开咱俩在一起的玩笑
my friends are giving me a lot of crap about being with you.
我朋友也是
Mine too.
- 毕竟是竞争学校 - 太离谱了
-The whole rival schools thing? -It's crazy, right?
- 是啊 - 又不是《西区故事》
-Yeah. -It's so West Side Story.
是部音乐剧
That's a musical.
- 所以你觉得我很蠢了喽 - 不是
-Oh, so now you think I'm dumb. -No!
你就跟你的朋友们正面刚啊
I think you should stand up to your friends.
我刚过
I have been.
卡尔斯巴德有很多混♥蛋♥
Look, there are a lot of jerks at Carlsbad,
我也觉得他们对萨曼莎的所作所为很过分
and I think it sucks what they're doing to Samantha.
等等 他们做什么了
Wait, what are they doing?
她没跟你说吗
She didn't tell you?
有些人在搞她的心态
Some people have been giving her a hard time,
骚扰她 发一些扰乱她比赛状态的东西
harassing her, saying stuff to psych her out, mess up her game.
什么 没听她提过啊
What? She didn't say anything about that.
我知道我跟你们的关系不太好
Look, I know I haven't always been perfect with you guys--
简直就是可怕的怪物好吧
Try "horrendous monster."
- 那也是你喜欢的怪物 - 认真点
-Which you like. -Stop.
好 我承认
Okay, yeah, I-- I admit it.
我一直都个可怕的怪物 错在我
I've been a horrendous monster. I own that.
但我看到他们对萨曼莎的所作所为
But then I see what they're doing to Samantha and
我意识到 我不是那样的人
Look, all I can say is that's not me.
至少已经不是了
Not anymore, at least.
最好别是
It better not be.
那你老实说 你到底支持哪一边
Just to be clear whose team are you on?
你这边
Yours.
回答正确
Right answer.
炒蛋不应该是早餐吃的吗
What's with breakfast for dinner?
什么意思 这是咱家的传统啊
What do you mean? This is a family tradition.
还记得你小时候我们经常这样吗
Remember when you were little, we used to do this?
如果第二天是你的大日子 咱们晚饭就会吃早餐的那一套
If you had something big the next day, we had breakfast for dinner.
明天是你的话剧首秀
Tomorrow's the opening of your play.
这样啊
That it is.
还在为哈珀拿到了你想演的角色失落吗
Still bummed that Harper got the part you wanted?
她总拿这事刺♥激♥我 我想放下也难啊
Hard not to be when she keeps rubbing it in my face.
我也是这么跟玛姬说的
That's what I told Maggie.
你跟古德温老师说过这事吗
You and Miss Goodwyn talked about this?
对 不过没事的 这件事你不要多想
Yeah, you know, it's fine. Look, I don't want you to think about that.
你应该集中精力 以最好的状态出演麦克道格夫人
I want you to think about being the best Lady Macdougal that you can be.
- 麦克达夫 - 什么
-Macduff. -What?
- 是麦克达夫夫人 - 我只想让你知道 我为你骄傲
-Lady Macduff. -I just want to tell you I'm proud of you.
只是个配角而已
-It's only a supporting role. -Hey!
没有配角这一说 就算有你也是配角中的明星
There are no supporting roles. You be a star in that supporting role.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了
What?
没什么 怎么了
Nothing. What?
你好像想说些什么 说吧 怎么了
Well, you look like you wanna say something. Just say it. What?
妈妈说秋天想让我去麦迪逊上学
Mom was talking about needing to enroll me in school in Madison for the fall.
她跟我说了 你觉得呢
She told me. What do you think about that?
我喜欢这里 我想跟你呆在一起
I love it here. I mean, I want to stay here with you.
但我不知道怎么跟她说 我怕伤她的心
Just couldn't figure out how to tell her. I know she'll be so hurt.
- 爸 我不能回去 - 你不会的 也不需要
-Dad, I can't go back there. -You won't. You don't have to.
如果我们得找个新学校的话
And if there was some reason that-- that we'd have to find a new school,
也要找个更好的
we'll find a better school.
等等 所以你是说 我要回去吗
So wait, you're saying what, I'm going back?
- 不是 - 那你什么意思
-No. -Well, what are you saying?
听我说 我喜欢有你的陪伴 但还有些事我要想清楚
Look, I love being with you. I just-- I have a few things I have to figure out.
- 什么事 你怎么不告诉我 - 有些事我需要处理好
-What things? What aren't you telling me? -Just something I have to take care of.
再给我几天时间 然后就会没事的
I need a few days, that's all, and then we'll be fine.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好
Yes, I'm fine.
我们也很好 别担心
We're fine. Don't worry.
我不喜欢我们之间别别扭扭的
I didn't like how we left things.
我给安吉尔打过电♥话♥了
I called Angel.
你不需要那么做
You didn't have to do that.
我需要
Yes, I did.
我让她来一趟
I told her she needs to come down here.
是该告诉你真♥相♥了
That it's time for you to hear the truth.
但需要她亲口告诉你
But you need to hear it from her.
我是认真的 宝贝
I meant what I said, baby girl.
我最不希望的就是伤害你
The last thing we ever wanted to do was hurt you.
抱歉对你那么生气
Sorry for getting so mad then.
你不需要道歉
You don't need to apologize.
我无法想象对你来说这有多难接受
I can't even begin to imagine what it must feel like for you. WEBVTT STYLE ::cue()
我的世界都塌了 全部崩塌
Like the ground fell out. Completely.
你需要知道安吉尔这么做的原因
You need to hear Angel's side from her.
但我来告诉你
But I can tell you this.
她怀上你的时候 只比你现在大一点点
She was only a little bit older than you when she got pregnant.
我们父母发现之后
And when our parents found out, they
他们快气死了
They were so angry,
也失望万分
so disappointed.
你姥姥 基本上不跟她说话
Your grandma? She was barely even talking to her.
也太残忍♥了
That's so harsh.
她被惊到了 我们都是
She was in shock. We all were.
安吉尔当时根本不知道怎么做
Angel had no idea what she was gonna do.
我无法想象她不得不做出那样的决定
I can't imagine having to make a decision like that.
我希望你永远不用
And I hope you never have to.
但我帮她做了决定
But I made it for her.
我告诉大家 她的孩子不能离开这个家
I told everyone that her child was not going to leave this family.
我可以把你养大 视如己出
That I would raise you like you were my own.
黛斯特尼 我
Destiny, I
真的对不起 保守这个秘密让你觉得自己很多余
I'm so sorry that keeping that secret made you feel unwanted.
但我并没想伤害你
That was never my intention.
我相信你
I believe that.
我虽没有生你
I didn't give birth to you
但从我抱着你的那一刻
but from the first moment that I held you
我就知道你是我女儿
I knew that you were my daughter.
在我眼里 你就是我的亲女儿
I can't look at you any other way.
宝贝
Baby.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表