剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
-请进 -教练好
- Yeah? - Hey, Coach.
我就是想说
Um, I just wanted to let you know
下场比赛我得请个假
that I actually have to miss next game
我有个考试
'cause I have a test.
什么
What?
开玩笑的啦
Kidding. No.
我就是想跟你说一声谢谢
No, I just wanted to-- I just wanna say thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
谢我什么
For what?
关心我们
Um, for caring.
那是你女儿吗
Is that your daughter?
嗯 跟你一样大 她叫艾玛
Yeah. She's your age. Emma.
你肯定很想她
Bet you miss her.
是的 我确实很想她
Yeah. Yeah, I do miss her.
她现在也不好过 多半是因为我
She's having a hard time, probably because of me.
这我最擅长了不是吗
I'm pretty good at that, huh?
你确实有一手
You do have skills.
她肯定也很想你
I bet she misses you too.
她说是这么说的
She says she does.
-她想转学来西溪中学 -真的吗
- She wants to come out here to Westbrook. - Really?
我想说的是 我愿意
Well, I mean, I just know, like, I'd give,
付出一切只为了再见我爸一面
like, anything to see my dad again.
真的 付出一切
Like, literally anything.
他不在你身边吗
Is he not around?
不在了 我很想他
No. Um… And I miss him.
就这样
That's it.
总之
Anyway, uh…
我...我就是想跟你说声谢谢
That's-- I just-- Yeah. Just wanted to say thank you.
谢了 教练
Um, thanks, Coach.
家庭情况
母亲
父亲 已故
死亡日期 2015年8月15日
你急着走吗
Are you running out or--
不急 上第一节课之前还有空 怎么了
No, I got some time before first period. Why?
决胜球了
This is gonna be "E."
我会进球 你投不进 所以你输
I'm gonna sink it. You're gonna miss. And you're gonna lose.
我赌一百万你投不进
I bet you a million dollars you miss.
我是不会这么豪赌
Ooh, I wouldn't make that bet except
除非你真有一百万
that you do have the million dollars,
你也清楚 那笔钱非我莫属
and you should know, I will collect.
那就一块 赌一块钱你投不进
A buck. Buck says you miss.
行 来吧
All right. You are on.
玩花样是吧
Oh, fancy.
压力到你了
The pressure, it's on.
压力是什么 我没听说过好吗
I don't know the meaning of the word "pressure," okay?
那你知道窒息是什么意思吗
Well, do you know the meaning of the word "choke"?
-你接下来就知道了 -别说话了
- Because that's what you're about to do. - Just zip it.
准备好从篮筐里拿球吧 准备好了吗
And be ready to take it out of the basket, okay? You ready?
投篮赛我赢了 你欠我一块钱
That's H-O-R-S-E. You owe me a buck.
或者留到下次投篮赛再算
Or we could just roll it over to the next game.
行 下次再算
Yeah, let's roll it over to the next game.
我等下要上课 爸
Hey. Got class in a minute, Dad.
等等 我想和你聊一会儿
Wait. I wanna-- I wanna talk to you for a second.
我很讨厌我们的生活不同步
I hate how out of sync we are.
我刚泡咖啡 你就准备上第三节课了
I'm making coffee, and you're going to third period,
我做晚餐的时候 你就准备睡觉了
and I'm making dinner, you're going to sleep.
是你搬到另一个时区去的好吗
You're the one who moved to another time zone.
我知道
I know.
所以我想到个好办法
Which is why I think it might be
你搬过来和我一起住怎么样
a good idea if you come and live with me.
我可以和你一起住吗
So… I can come live with you?
你要是想当然可以
If you still want to.
好啊 但是...
Yes. But what about--
我和你妈谈过了 别担心 她觉得
I talked to Mom. Don't worry. She thinks
换个环境对你也是好事
the change will be good for you.
这不仅仅是为了我吧
This isn't just about me though, right?
你也需要我 是不是
You need me too, don't you?
我当然需要你 你是我女儿啊
Of course I need you. You're my daughter.
需要别人的陪伴不是罪 爸
It's not a crime to need someone, Dad.
这让你更有人性
It makes you a little human.
我确实少了点人性 非常少
Well, I'm definitely a little of that. Very little.
快上课去吧 我们很快就会见面的 孩子
Oh! Now, you better get to class. I'll see you soon, kid.
等不及了
Can't wait.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表