剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
是啊 队员们还在生我的气
Yeah, the team is still mad at me.
看来你还挺在乎她们对你的看法的
Look at how it's bothering you.
得了吧 她们就是一群小孩子
Oh, please. They're kids.
姑娘们会想明白的
The girls will get over it.
姑娘们
Girls?
我记得你以前都叫她们X和O呢
I remember when you called them X's and O's.
- 我没这么叫过她们 - 你叫过
-I didn't call them that. -Yes, you did.
早告诉过你 你们会培养出感情的
I told you you were gonna connect with those girls.
- 得了吧 - 什么得了吧
-Oh, please. -"Oh, please" nothing.
如果你对她们没感情 她们就不会因为你要走而生气了
If you weren't, they wouldn't be mad at you for leaving.
我有点好奇
Hmm. I wonder.
好奇什么
What?
你会怎么做
How you gonna do it?
你现在已经脱胎换骨了 我知道 你觉得
You're a different person now. I know you think it's gonna be easy
回到从前很容易 但在我看来 那个人已经不存在了
to go back to that old you, but I don't think that guy exists anymore.
不 他还在
-No, he exists. -Mmm.
他还是存在的
He exists.
怎么了
What?
这人啊 为了自己好过 是会自欺欺人的
I'm just thinking about the lies we tell ourselves to get through the day.
裁判
Ref?
教练 比赛十秒后开始 你需要出场带队 不然就视为弃权
Coach, game starts in ten seconds. Your team needs you here or you forfeit.
教练 你会来的 对吧
You're coming, Coach, right?
- 还剩5秒 你到底做不做教练 - 我不知道
-Five seconds. You the coach here or not? -I don't know.
- 5 - 教练 来啊
-Five. -Coach, come on!
- 4 - 我们需要你
-Four. -We need you to--
- 3 2 - 教练 快来啊
-Three. Two. - Coach! Come on!
-One. -
时间到 你们出局了
That's it. You're out.
西溪高中弃权 卡尔斯巴德获胜
Westbrook forfeits. Carlsbad wins.
- 王者是谁 王者是谁 - 卡尔斯巴德 卡尔斯巴德
-Who's bad? Who's bad? -Carlsbad! Carlsbad!
- 王者是谁 - 卡尔斯巴德
-Who's bad? -Carlsbad!
不不 我就是教练
No. No, I'm the coach.
我是教练 我不弃权
I'm the coach. I don't forfeit.
太迟了 马文 你根本不在乎我们
Oh, no, it's too late, Marvyn. You don't care about us.
你什么意思 我就在这里 就在你面前
What are you talking about? I'm here. I'm standing right here.
对 又自欺欺人
Yes. Lying to yourself again.
你一直说你想走 那你走啊 快走
You keep saying you wanna go, so go. Go!
爸 救我
Dad? Help me.
艾玛
Emma?
- 艾玛 你在里面吗 - 我出不来
- Emma, are you in there? - I'm trapped.
艾玛
Emma!
- 救我 我出不来 - 艾玛
- Help me. I'm trapped. - Emma!
- 爸 救我 我出不来 - 艾玛
- Dad, help me! I'm trapped. - Emma!
艾玛
Emma!
救我 我出不来
Help me. I'm trapped.
- 艾玛 艾玛 - 救我
- Emma! Emma! - Help me!
救我
Help me!
艾玛
Emma!
怎么
Wha--
早上好
Morning.
你看起来很累
You look tired.
对 没睡好
Yeah, I haven't been getting a lot of sleep.
我知道你有多想留在西溪
Listen, I know how badly you wanna stay at Westbrook,
有些事你听了可能会高兴
and something's come up that-- that, uh, I don't know, you may like.
你不去加州大学圣芭芭拉了
You're not taking the UCSB job?
不 那份工作我还是要接的
No, I'm taking the job.
听起来可能不可思议 但玛姬
This may sound crazy, but Maggie--
就是古德温老师 她请你明年跟她一起住
Miss Goodwyn, uh, she offered for you to stay with her next year.
跟她和哈珀一起 不行
Her and Harper? No way.
我就知道你不同意
I knew you wouldn't go for it,
但你说过你想参与决策
but you said you wanted to be part of the decision-making,
- 所以我想着 - 我跟你一起去圣芭芭拉
- and so I wanted to - I'm going with you to Santa Barbara.
- 你愿意离开西溪 - 不愿意
- You're okay leaving Westbrook? - No.
但我第一次觉得自己终于有爸爸了
But for the first time, I feel like I finally have a dad.
我不想失去这个感觉
And I don't wanna lose that.
所以如果一定要我选 我愿意 我会选你
So, if I have to choose, and I guess I do, I choose you.
即使意味着我要牺牲一切也愿意
Even if it means I have to sacrifice everything else.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
- 我以前就这样做过 现在也可以 - 好
- I've done it before. I can do it again. - Okay.
放学后见
See you after school.
在躲谁吗
Hiding from someone?
对 躲你
Oh, yeah. You.
你的战术手册写得怎么样了
How's your playbook coming?
- 我还是闭嘴吧 - 教练
- Maybe I'll stop talking. - Coach!
我想你见见我的新妈妈
I want you to meet my new mom.
贝瑞特教练 科恩教练 这是我的安吉尔阿姨
Uh, Coach Barrett, Coach Korn, this is my Aunt Angel.
- 你们好 - 你好
- Nice to meet you both. - So nice to meet you.
- 快来 我要炫耀一下你 - 走
- Okay, come on. I wanna show you off. - Go on.
这事一言难尽
So, yeah. There's a story there.
- 我们听说了 - 那好
- Yeah. We've already heard. - Cool.
她看起来挺开心
She looks happy, huh?
是 她真的很喜欢她
Oh, yeah. She sure loves her.
安吉尔一直都是那个闪耀的硬币
Angel's always been the shinier penny.
是 但你永远是妈妈
Yeah, but you're always gonna be the mom.
这话去跟她说
Try telling her that.
她看见我就像看见个破旧的老硬币
She looks at me and sees a worn-out old quarter.
旧的可比新的值钱
You know, quarters are worth more than pennies.
- 他挺烦的吧 - 烦的不行
- He's trouble, isn't he? - You have no idea.
我要失去她了
I'm losing her.
- 不 不会的 - 会
- No, you're not. - I am.
16年来 每次跌倒伤在她身却痛在我心
For 16 years, every skinned knee hurt me more than her.
我为她擦干每一滴泪
I wiped every tear.
为她读睡前故事
Read her every bedtime story.
为她盖好被子 给她额前一个晚安吻
Tucked her in at night. Gave her a kiss on the forehead.
然后某天 我知道这天迟早会来 闪耀的硬币出现了
And then one day, a day I knew was coming, a shiny penny shows up.
她是个好阿姨
She's a great aunt.
但她不知道为人父母意味着什么
But she has no idea what it means to be a parent.
一旦她回到她的现实生活 就会伤了黛斯特尼的心
And when she goes back to her real life and breaks Destiny's heart,
她肯定会伤她的心 因为她就是这样的人
and she will because that's, that's who she is,
最后留我收拾残局
I'll still be there to pick up the pieces.
他们永远不知道我们牺牲了什么 是吗
They never know what sacrifices we make, do they?
估计为人父母就是这样
That's the job, I guess.
我要去找她们了 照顾好她
I gotta go find 'em. Take care of our girl.
我们会的
We will.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
说吧 怎么了
Just say it. What?
你觉得你就是那个闪耀的硬币 对吗
You think you're the shiny penny, don't you?
这下有压力了吧
The pressure, it's on.
我不知道压力什么意思
I don't know the meaning of the word "pressure," okay?
那你知道窒息是什么意思吗
Well, do you know the meaning of the word "choke"?
别说了 准备见证我投球入筐吧
Zip it. And be ready to take it out of the basket.
准备好了吗
Ready?
如果你有任何需要 随时来找我
If you need anything, I'm here.
谢谢 教练
Thank you, Coach.
昨天比赛前 我以为你们有潜力成为好球队
Yesterday before the game, as a team, I thought you had potential to be good.
但看了你们的比赛后 我觉得你们有潜力成为一支强队
But after watching you play, I realized that you have the potential to be great.
- 真的吗 教练 - 你觉得我们会成为强队吗
- Really, Coach? -You think we could be great?
我非常愿意做你们的伙伴
And I would've loved to have been a teammate of yours.
我喜欢教你们
And I love coaching you.
能抱抱你吗
Is it okay if I give you a hug?
肯定是有人租下了
I guess someone must've rented it.
真的吗 你租的
Really? Did you--
大老远搬过来 不能就住在酒店吧
Couldn't move all the way out here and live in a hotel.
你通常对我的事不怎么感兴趣
You don't usually show a lot of interest in, you know, my things.
现在我感兴趣了
Well, I'm here now.
- 待会想一起吃晚饭吗 - 好
- Wanna go to dinner after? - Sure.
我爱你胜过篮球
I love you more than basketball ever will.
我也爱你
I love you too.
来了 新鲜出炉
Here it is. Hot off the presses.
- 我以为你文思枯竭了 - 灵感来了
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表