剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
你过得已经顺风顺水了
you have a pretty damn good one.
所以无论发生了什么 赶紧克服它 看着我
So, whatever this is, get the hell over it. Look at me!
你没有权利用这种态度对待那些
Nothing gives you the right to treat people who protect you
保护关心你的人
and care about you this way.
好吧 你觉得我没有保护你
Okay, you think I don't protect you?
那我就走远点 这样算保护你吗
I'm going to protect you right now, by walking away!
你最好别问我还好吗
You better not ask me if I'm okay.
好吧 但你还要坐我车回家 记得吗
Fine. I'm your ride home, remember?
是哦
Right.
记得
Yeah.
但我不想回家
But I don't wanna go home.
我想告诉你 我只是 我没法开口
I wanna tell you. I just-- I can't talk about it.
好吧
Okay.
不 我妈会杀了我的
No, my mom would kill me.
我向她发誓我会守口如瓶的
I had to swear to her I'd keep my mouth shut.
别担心 我懂
No worries. I get it.
我爸爸被抓了
My dad was arrested.
跟钱有关 很严重
It's about money stuff, and it's serious,
我不知道他之后会怎样
and I don't know what's going to happen.
不敢相信 我就这样说出来了
I can't believe I just said that out loud.
我没法想象
I can't even imagine.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你千万不能跟别人说
You can't tell anybody, okay?
我不知道如果被人发现了
I don't know what I would do
我该怎么办 那将是场噩梦
if people found out. It'd be a nightmare.
谁在乎别人的看法呢
Who cares what other people think?
我在乎
I care.
迪伦 我的家族
Dylan, my family is--
所有人都知道我们家
Everyone knows us.
老天 学校体育馆都是以我们家命名的
Hell, our name is on the school gym.
但你不代表你的家族
But you're not your family--
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
所有人都想看我们出丑
Everyone would love to see us humiliated.
我不想 我还是会在这里陪你
Not me. I'd still be here for you.
你...你根本不知道你会面对什么
You just-- You've no idea what you're signing up for.
每次舞会我都是你的候补舞伴
I've been your backup date to every dance.
我早就做好准备了
I signed up for this a long time ago.
40号♥多半是自找的
Forty probably deserved it.
格鲁津斯基体育馆
主队 客队
祝你下次好运 教练
Better luck next time, Coach.
我们侥幸逃过了一劫
Well, we squeaked that one out, huh?
五连胜就是五连胜
Eh. Five in a row is five in a row.
但如果格鲁津斯基能保持冷静
Yeah, but it wouldn't have been such a nail-biter
-比分就不会被咬得这么紧了 -是啊
- if Gruzinsky would've kept her cool. - Yeah.
她到底是怎么了
What is the matter with her?
我不知道 她肯定是在经历什么事
I don't know. She is definitely going through something.
她什么时候没有啊
When is she not?
我给了她一些空间 她需要冷静下 我也需要
I gave her some space. She needed to cool down. So did I.
你怎么不去和你的新男友喝一杯
Well, why don't you go have a drink with your new boyfriend?
什么
What?
是啊 我听说你和费利克斯在一起了
Yeah, I-- I heard that you and Felix were a thing.
你从哪儿听说的
Who did you hear that from?
不清楚 大家都这么说
I don't know, everybody.
德斯蒂妮告诉了某人 某人又告诉了艾玛
I mean, Destiny told someone, that someone told Emma,
然后艾玛告诉了我 没事 我不会跟别人说的
then Emma told me. Relax. I'm not gonna tell anybody.
虽然这不关你和姑娘们的事
Well, I mean, not that it's any of your business or the girls',
但我和费利克斯并没有在一起
but Felix and I are not a thing.
行吧
Cool.
不像你和古德温
I mean, not like you and Goodwyn.
-我和 你什么意思 -我 我不知道呀
- Me an-- What do you mean? - I-- I don't know.
从没想过你还喜欢去剧院 但...
I never thought of you as the theatergoing type, but...
我不喜欢
I'm not.
那你今晚约会准备聊些什么呢
Then what are you going to talk about on your date tonight?
才不是约会
It's not a date.
我听说的可不是这样
That's not what I heard.
-你能想象吗 -不能
- Can you imagine? - No.
不是我吹牛
You know, and not to brag, but, um,
《西溪校报》把我的
the Westbrook Gazette called my
《约瑟芬的神奇彩衣》称之为一个启示
Josephine and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat a revelation.
-学校报纸 -是啊
- The school paper? - Mmm, yeah.
还有那个评论尖刻的二年级生
And that snarky little sophomore,
维罗妮卡 她还挺直言不讳的 所以
Veronica, she can be brutal, so...
我很走运
...I got off lucky.
但我已经唠叨自己的事太久了
But I've been babbling about myself way too long.
说说 说说你自己
Tell me-- Tell me about you.
好吧 我也没什么好说的
Well, I-- You know, there's not much to tell.
我当了20年的篮球教练
I've, uh, been a basketball coach now for 20 years--
不不 不是教练生涯 是说你自己
No, no. Not the coach, the man.
我不在意你明面上的东西
I'm not interested in your text.
用你的内涵给我惊喜
Thrill me with your subtext.
我没有太多那方面的东西
I don't have a lot of that. Um...
我更像是那种所见即所得的人
I'm more of, like, a what you see is what you get kind of person.
无趣
Oh, poo!
我猜只要稍加挖掘
I bet with a little digging,
我能在你身上找到无尽的情感暗流
I could find an ocean of emotional undercurrents in you.
-你在干什么 -我就随便看看
- What are you doing? - I'm just having a little look-see.
-不好 -抱歉 怎么了
- Oh, no. - Sorry. What?
这 这里 瞧
It's-- Well, right here, look.
这线条代表着
This line indicates that...
你有享受乐趣的能力
...you're capable of having fun.
那就当做我们两个的小秘密吧
Well, let's keep it our little secret then.
好
Okay.
我们应该点餐了 对吧
We should order, right?
我看看 你知道你想吃什么吗
All right. Let's see. You know what you want?
当然
I certainly do.
吉诺
Gino!
-吉诺 -都点好了
- Gino. - All done.
你帮我点了
You ordered for me?
对
Sì.
你喜欢掌控一切 对吗
You like to take control, don't you?
你喜欢这样的我 是不是
You like that I do, don't ya?
这是次约会 是吧
This is a date, isn't it?
当然是
Of course it is.
我得...但我想 我只是想和我父亲待在一起
I got, but I want-- I just wanted to be with my dad,
比如说 他喜欢打高尔夫 我也在场
Like, he loved golf, and I'm there, and it's--
有一位老妇人在看 然后我就站起来
There's this old woman, you know, watching, and I get up
我很努力地想让我父亲为我感到骄傲
and I tried so hard to, you know, to- to make my dad proud.
我猛击了一下球
And I whack the ball so hard and it--
当我击到球的那一刻
When I hit it, it like--
-那叫什么来着 -成了右曲球
- What do you call that? - You sliced it.
-你打高尔夫 -不打
- You play golf? - No.
那球右曲了 然后直接飞向...
I sliced it, and it went... ...right--
差一英寸就会打到那个老夫人的太阳穴
I mean, it missed this old woman's temple by an inch.
-我的天 太可怕了 -你能相信吗
- Oh, my God. That's horrible. - You believe that?
是吧 我差一点就杀了她
I know. I could've killed her.
这不是很好笑 但是现在回想起来
I mean, that's not funny, but it's kinda funny now.
-没错 -就有点好笑
- Yeah. - I mean, looking back.
还好你没下成杀手
I'm so glad you didn't.
不然情况会变成
It would've been like,
那不是篮球教练马文·科恩吗
"Oh, hey, there's Marvyn Korn the basketball coach.
他是不是几年前在高尔夫球场杀死了个老妇人
Didn't he kill an old woman at the golf course some years ago?"
-还好没发生这种事 -是啊
- I'm so glad that didn't happen. - Yeah.
仔细想想
Think about it. I mean, just, like,
这一英寸能造成天差地别的影响
one inch can make all the difference.
-你... -你懂的
- Oh, you-- - You know.
我不是那意思
I didn't mean it like that.
-你脸红了 -因为我不是...
- You're blushing. - Well, because I didn't--
我的天 别
Oh, my God. No.
谁能想到可怕的
Who would've thought the fearsome
马文·科恩也有尴尬的一天
Marvyn Korn could be embarrassed?
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表