剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
《大人物》前情提要
Previously on Big Shot...
马文·科恩为什么要扔椅子抛弃一切
Why did Marvyn Korn throw it all away by throwing that chair?
这对教练来说也许是最好的事
This might be the best thing to happen to Coach.
可不能忘了最重要的部分 你的合作费用
Can't forget the most important part. Your collab fee.
血汗工厂劳工 不了 谢谢
"Sweatshop labor? No, thank you."
哈娜吉雅泳衣让我在视频里穿戴他们的泳衣
Hana Kea Swimwear asked me to model their gear in my videos.
#抵♥制♥哈娜吉雅
#CancelHanaKea.
哈娜吉雅泳装的卡崔娜是谁
Who the hell is Katrina from Hana Kea Swimwear?
这学期结束后 你要转学
At the end of the semester, you're transferring.
我一直没有对你们说实话
I haven't been honest with you guys.
我过的并不是完美生活
My life is not all perfect.
我们想给奥莉芙提供全额奖学金
We wanna offer Olive a full ride.
古德温老师
Miss Goodwyn!
这位是艾玛·科恩 她会参演这出话剧
Meet Emma Korn. She'll be joining the play.
-她会吗 -我会吗
- She will? - I will?
-臭小子们 他们来干吗 -演话剧啊
- Boys. Why are they here? - They're in the play.
看来你讨厌我做的菜
Well, I-- I guess you hated my cooking.
难吃死了 谢谢你对我下毒
It was disgusting. Thanks for poisoning me.
不客气
You're welcome.
你想知道我最不喜欢你哪里吗
Hey, you wanna know what I like least about you?
-有哪个女孩会不想呢 -就是啊
- What girl wouldn't? - Right?
首先是你的性格 糟透了
Well, first, your personality. The worst.
跟连环杀手一样可怕 我知道
Serial killer bad, I know.
其次是你的幽默感 一丁点都没有
Second, your sense of humor. Literally nonexistent.
我没明白
I don't get it.
想知道我最不喜欢你哪里吗
Okay, wanna know what I like least about you?
算了吧 那会说个没完
Yeah, we don't have time for that.
你想做些什么
So, what do you wanna do?
我不知道
I-- I mean, I don't know.
你想做什么
What do you wanna do?
-那是不是你... -我爸
- Is that your-- - My dad!
好 那我就...
Okay, I'm gonna...
你这是干什么 等等 你干什么
What are you doing? Wait, what are you doing?
躲起来
I'm hiding.
为什么 那显得你做贼心虚
Why? That makes you look guilt--
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
宝贝
Hey, sweetie.
我以为你要晚点才回来
I thought you weren't coming home till later.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
有人在壁橱里吗
Is someone in that closet?
一个男生
A boy.
我告诉你
I'm only telling you this
纯粹是因为我不想对你有任何隐瞒
'cause I wanna be completely honest with you.
男生
Boy.
先生 躲进壁橱是我的主意
Sir, um, it was my idea to hide in the closet, so--
闭嘴 你是谁
Shut up. Who are you?
我是卢卡斯·格鲁津斯基 先生
I'm Lucas Gruzinsky, sir.
格鲁津斯基 路易丝的兄弟
Gruzinsky? Louise's brother?
是的 我们一起演话剧
Yeah, we're in the play together.
-我保证 我们没干坏事 -滚
- I-- I promise, nothing happened, sir. - Get out.
-爸爸 -我需要冷静一下
- Dad? - I need a minute, please.
我知道我不该瞒着你
I know I shouldn't have had a boy over
带男生回家 但我已经16岁了
without telling you, but I am 16.
才16岁而已
Only 16!
-我长大了 可以约会了 -不可以
- I'm old enough to be dating. - No, you're not!
妈妈说这很健康 我们长谈过了
Mom said it's healthy. We had a long talk.
她说这样很正常
She said it's normal
我这年纪的女孩有身体接触...
for girls my age to be physically--
-我不想听这些 -但我... 爸爸
- I don't wanna hear that! - But I-- Dad...
我跟你妈已经离婚了 但如果还没离
I'm not married to your mom anymore, but if I were,
我也会为你刚才要说的话决定跟她离婚
I'd divorce her for whatever you were just gonna say.
你说得对 你没结婚
You're right. You're not married.
所以也许你不该操心我谈恋爱的事
So maybe you should stay out of my dating life
-而是该开始考虑给自己找对象 -不
- and start thinking about your own. - No.
别跟我转移话题
Don't deflect with me, okay?
我知道这一招 是我发明的
I know that trick. I invented it.
妈妈开始约会了
You know, Mom's dating.
很好 我们已经离婚三年了
Good. It's been three years.
-她是该... -是四年
- She should-- - Four.
很好
Good.
是那个正牙医生吗
Is it that orthodontist?
我不会谈论她的私生活
I'm not going to discuss her personal life,
也不会谈论我自己的 晚安
and I'm not gonna discuss mine. Good night.
我就想感谢你们
So I just wanted to say thank you
对我上一条贴文♥做♥出的回应
for your responses to my last post.
告诉你们我的真实情况 实属不易
Sharing my truth with you guys was hard.
但你们给我的爱深深安慰了我
But all the love made me feel a thousand times better.
我非常需要
And I so needed that.
好了 还有什么
Okay, uh, what else? Um...
我的球队表现很好
My team's doing pretty well.
《拉荷亚预备》小夸了我们 很棒
La Jolla Preps said some nice things about us, which is cool.
但我们仍在努力备赛 我会随时分享近况
But we're still out here grinding. I'll keep you posted.
你刚是说《拉荷亚预备周刊》
Did you just say La Jolla Preps Weekly
小夸了我们吗
said some nice things about us?
是真的
They did.
他们的原话是
What they said was, and I quote,
"西溪高中海妖队连赢四场
"The Westbrook Sirens made it four in a row,
继续她们了不起的连胜
continuing their impressive hot streak.
如果她们保持下去
If they keep this up,
有可能成为丙组季后赛的
they could find themselves the top seed
头号♥种子"
in the Division III playoffs."
这的确是小夸啊
Yeah, those are some nice things.
不 是狂赞 你该感到激动
No, it's a ton of nice things. You should be excited.
我很激动啊 我只是想真实点
I am. I'm just trying to keep it real.
这就是真实的 是他们原话
This is real. It's a quote.
我们给教练看这篇文章吧
Hey, let's show Coach the article.
是啊 至少她会很开心
Yeah, at least she'll appreciate it.
帅哥老师为什么在她车上
Why is Hot Teacher in her car?
现在这一幕是真实的吗
Is this actually happening right now?
看样子是
Looks like it.
他们能看见你们 别盯着看了
You guys, they can see you. Stop staring.
我不是很喜欢"真话奥莉芙"
I don't think I like "Authentic Olive."
能不能换回原来那个好玩的
Can we have the fun one back?
也许赫莉和帅哥老师只是普通朋友
Okay, maybe Holly and Hot Teacher are just friends.
拜托 这种天菜谁把持得住
Please. Look at him.
但他比她年轻一百岁耶
Yeah, but he's like a hundred years younger than her.
也许他们只是朋友
Maybe they're just friends.
你反射弧也太长了吧 老鼠
Welcome to the conversation, Mouse.
虽然他很辣 她又是...
Just because he's super hot, and she's-- Oh!
他们拥抱了
They're hugging now.
这下确定关系了 我们要嗑这对吗
And confirmed. So, are we shipping this?
我觉得我嗑 他们在一起挺配的
I mean, I think I am. They're kinda cute together.
不知道他们进行到"四垒"没有
I wonder if they made it to fourth base.
你是想说本垒[上♥床♥]吧
You mean home?
巴瑞特教练的考试 你们复习了吗
Did you guys study for Coach Barrett's test?
我复习了 足足七个半小时
I did. I studied for seven and a half hours.
你是指我们一起复习了七个半小时吧
You mean we studied for seven and a half hours.
但和你在一起感觉只有三个半小时
But it only felt like three and a half with you.
我给你留个位子
I'll save you a seat.
你和你女朋友让我压力好大
You and your girlfriend are stressing me out.
她不是我女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
而且你根本不知道什么才叫压力
And you don't know what stress is.
如果我考不上西点军校 我家两位上校会疯的
The colonels will lose their mind if I don't get into West Point.
"两位上校" 他们是你的爸妈
"The colonels"? They're your mom and dad,
不是你的指挥官
not your commanding officers.
我完全静不下心学习
Well, I wasn't able to study at all.
我爸妈大吵了一整晚
My parents were screaming at each other all night.
我完全没睡着
I didn't get any sleep.
那也太糟心了 他们在吵什么
That's messed up. What were they arguing about?
谁知道呢 我已经记不清了
Who knows? I can't keep track anymore.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表