剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
24小时前
伊利诺伊州 芝加哥
我找到了一份工作
I found something.
不是你想要的
Uh, it's not something that you want,
但终归是份工作 你需要
but it's a job, which is what you need.
好吗 重返教练界的途径
Okay? A way back in.
别告诉我是乙组球队
Don't tell me it's Division II.
丙组吗
Three?
其实...
I-- It's...
不是大学球队
It's not college.
是高中
It's high school.
私立高中 在圣地亚哥城郊
Private. Outside of San Diego.
-山姆 -我知道 马文
- Sam. - I know, Marvyn.
你不用说 我都清楚
You don't have to say it. I know.
我是美国大学♥联♥盟锦标赛最有成就的现役教练
I am the most winning active coach at the NC--
你不是现役
You are not active.
知道吗 我很抱歉 但你并非现役
All right? I'm sorry, but you're not active.
你需要第二次机会
You need a second chance.
我只能找到这个
This is the only one I could get.
山姆 我做不到在加州
Sam, I can't coach a bunch of
指导一群有钱的私立学校男生...
rich private school boys in California--
是女生
Girls.
没错 那是所女校
It's a-- Yeah, it's a girls' school.
这对你来说绝对是个倒♥退♥
It's certainly, uh... a step down.
但也是让你翻身的好机会
But it's one that offers a way back up.
如果你能做好这份工作 我们就能让你回大学
And if you make this work, we will get you back to college.
我保证
I promise.
请问一下
Excuse me.
说实话 这不是我的主意
Spirit of full disclosure, this was not my idea.
-是谁的 -拉里·格鲁津斯基
- Whose was it? - Larry Gruzinsky.
我们需要资金 格鲁津斯基先生有钱
We run on money. Mr. Gruzinsky's got it.
他是我们的头号♥资助人 捐款是其他人的数倍
He's our top patron by many multiples.
他把最后一笔捐赠捐给我们的条件是
He conditioned his last bequest on us
组建一支顶尖篮球队
forming a top basketball program
能为甲组大学球队输送人才
that could serve as a Division I feeder,
他迫切希望他女儿得到保送
where he desperately wants to feed his daughter.
我个人认为这一切都大错特错
And personally, I think it's all a big mistake,
但我准备好了尽力而为
but I'm prepared to make the best of it.
你也得尽力而为 科恩先生
You need to make the best of it, Mr. Korn.
我校的教练不只是教练 还是教师
Coaches here are not just coaches. They're teachers.
他们应该是学生的榜样
They're expected to be role models.
上一名教练怎么被炒的
Why'd the last coach get fired?
违反行为规范
Code of conduct violation.
-具体什么事 -与你无关
- Which is what exactly? - Not your concern.
好好干 你在这里就会混得好
Do good and you will do well here.
我的开除令肯定会和
My marching orders are gonna echo one you,
你的经纪人对你说过的一样
no doubt, got from your agent.
千万别搞砸
Do not screw this up.
大人物
第一季 第一集
好球
Nice shot!
这才第一天嘛
Well, it's the first day, you know?
等你到了场上...
Once you get out on the court...
他们根本不想我来 山姆
They don't even want me here, Sam.
没人想要你 马文
Nobody wants you, Marvyn.
现阶段人人对你避之不及
You're toxic at the moment.
我们的目标是熬过这一阶段 我们会做到的
Our goal is to get to the next moment, and we will.
我回头联♥系♥你
I'll call you back.
赫莉·巴瑞特 助理教练
Holly Barrett, Assistant Coach.
我是马文·科恩
Marvyn Korn.
我荣幸至极 教练 你不知道我有多崇拜你
It's a great honor, Coach. I'm a big fan. You have no idea.
你不需要说客套话
No need for that.
我是不需要
Oh, no, I don't feel the need.
你大概没注意到 我们这里不流行拍马屁
We don't kiss the ring around here, if you hadn't noticed.
你有什么建议能给我吗
So, any advice for me?
关于指导篮球吗
On coaching basketball?
关于指导女生
On coaching girls.
我很想说 把她们当男生对待
well, I'm tempted to say just treat 'em like the boys.
-但是 -你之前对男生不太好
- But? - You didn't treat the boys so well.
你有没有真能帮到我的建议
Do you have any advice that might actually be helpful?
有 这些女孩在未来某天会领导世界
Sure. These girls are gonna lead the world someday.
其中有些人急于开始 她们会有点难对付
Some of them are anxious to get started. They can be a bit much.
我的建议是能避开就别招惹她们
My advice would be not to take 'em on if you can avoid it.
别假装 她们一眼就能看穿
And don't pretend. They'll see right through it.
除此以外
Other than that...
我们去教篮球吧
let's go coach some basketball.
我是奥莉芙
Olive.
我们不喜欢口哨声 会触发心理创伤
Look, we don't love whistles. They can be triggering.
好吧
Okay then.
集♥合♥
Fall in.
过来
Come in.
快点
Come on.
你们好 我叫马文·科恩 是你们的新教练
Hi, my name is Marvyn Korn, and I will be your new coach.
我接到指示 要对你们直率坦诚
I've been instructed to be direct with you, so...
我大部分时间很好说话 有时则不然
I am mostly a nice person. Sometimes I am not.
我会吼骂你们 别往心里去
Expect to be yelled at. Don't take it personally.
如果我说你们笨 我允许你们无视
If I call you stupid, I give you permission to ignore it.
但如果我告诉你们笨的原因
But if I tell you why you're stupid,
那你们就得仔细听好
then I want you to pay close attention.
他来真的吗
Is he for real?
我是叫她安静
I shushed her.
你们目前战绩是一杠三 这开局很糟
You're currently one and three. That is a very poor start.
我身为教练的职责就是帮你们进步
It's my job as coach to help you improve,
这正是我要做的
and I'm gonna do just that.
我们周五对阵拉古纳奈格高中
We play Laguna Niguel on Friday.
我们周五要击败拉古纳奈格高中
We will beat Laguna Niguel on Friday.
今天 和你们见面后
For today, after seeing you,
我决定从体能训练开始
we'll start with conditioning.
有两位需要减几磅 你需要减五磅
A couple of you need to shed a few pounds. You need to lose five.
你不能说人身攻击的话
You don't get to say that.
我刚就说了
I just did.
你们都娇生惯养惯了
You know, you're all used to being coddled.
现在不会再有人哄着你们
Well, now you'll get unused to it.
不好意思 那是紧张抽搐吗
I'm sorry, is that a nervous tic?
如果你是在取笑我 那可不好
Because if you're laughing at me, that would not be good.
我患有假性延髓麻痹
I have PBA. Pseudobulbar affect.
我小时候脑部受过损伤
I had a brain injury when I was little.
我...我向你道歉
Oh. I... I apologize.
假性什么
A pseudobulbary what?
-延髓麻痹 -但我们不给别人贴标签
- Affect. - But we don't believe in labels.
贴标签和哨子都不支持
Labeling and whistles.
你
You.
不好意思 你是在嚼口香糖吗
I'm sorry, are you chewing gum?
不用道歉 不怪你
Don't be sorry. Not your fault.
-你叫什么 -路易丝
- What's your name? - Louise.
路易丝·格鲁津斯基
Louise Gruzinsky.
格鲁津斯基体育馆
那个 我和路易丝•格鲁津斯基要单独谈谈
Okay, team, while Louise Gruzinsky and I take a moment,
其他人先练平衡
let's start with balance.
都闭上眼睛 抬起左膝
I want you all to close your eyes, lift your left knee
然后用右手去摸鼻子
and touch your nose with your right hand.
抬左膝 闭眼睛
Left knee, up. Eyes, closed.
右手食指摸鼻子
Right index finger on the nose.
快点 动起来
Do it. Do it.
我们是要结下梁子吗 路易丝·格鲁津斯基
Now are we gonna have a problem, Louise Gruzinsky?
希望不会 科恩教练
I hope not, Coach Korn.
我知道你有你的行事标准
Look, I know you have a way of doing things,
但这里是西溪高中
but this is Westbrook.
你继续说
Tell me.
我没有看不起你在威斯康星教的那些天才球员
No disrespect to the geniuses you coached at Wisconsin,
但"要么听我的要么走人"这套对我们不管用
but we won't respond to "my way or the highway."
你尊重我们 我们也会尊重你
Treat us with respect, and we'll respond in kind.
这是个非常有建设性的意见
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表