剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
《大人物》 前情提要
Previously on Big Shot...
路易斯·格鲁辛斯基
Louise Gruzinsky.
- 我的爸爸去世了 - 什么
-My dad died. -What?
怎么回事
- -What is going on?
他们控告你父亲挪用公♥款♥
They're charging your father with embezzlement.
这也太扯了 爸爸绝对不会做这种事的
That's crazy. Dad would never do something like that.
- 你是谁 - 我是卢卡斯·格鲁辛斯基
-Who are you? -I'm Lucas Gruzinsky, sir.
格鲁辛斯基 你是路易斯的兄弟
Gruzinsky? Louise's brother?
你还是别操心我跟谁约会 多想想你要跟谁约会吧
Maybe you should stay out of my dating life and start thinking about your own.
- 你笑得开心喔 - 因为你很会讲故事嘛
-You have a good laugh. -You're a very good storyteller.
随我爸
I got it from my dad.
你想让我把它发到社媒上去吗
You want me to post about it?
奥利弗·库珀的二级联赛之旅
"The Road to DII" by Olive Cooper.
不错
Yeah.
路易斯她爸被捕了
Louise's dad got arrested.
喂 那是我的 你们不许拿走
Hey, that's mine. You can't take that.
真是太可怕了
- -These are terrible.
这个写的是 路易斯·格鲁辛斯基是西溪高中的污点
This one says, "Louise Gruzinsky is a stain on Westbrook."
把路易斯称作污点
Call Louise a "stain."
可她是无辜的啊 出事的是她爸爸
She didn't even do anything. It was her dad.
- 这是什么 - 寄给你的
-What's that? -Just came for you.
这是你父亲的遗物 应该是他私人物品吧
It's from your dad's estate. I think it's his personal belongings.
- 你要打开吗 - 好吧
-You gonna open it? -Okay.
不了 我们得去学校 一会儿再开 我送你去上学
No, we gotta get to school. I'll open it later. I'll give you a ride.
卢卡斯来接我了
That's Lucas. He's picking me up.
不过如果你想现在开 我可以让他等一下
But, he can wait if you wanna open this together?
我今晚会在家
It'll be here tonight.
跟他讲 如果他一直按喇叭
- -Tell that kid if he keeps honking,
可能需要做个手术移除掉他...
he's gonna have to surgically remove that thing from his a--
- 爱你 - 我也爱你
- Love you. -Love you.
自《大宪♥章♥》以来 请♥愿♥的权利
Since the Magna Carta, citizens have used
一直被公民们使用 来要求公平与平等
the power of the petition to demand justice and equality.
很荣幸 今天 我们也将使用这一权利
And today, we are fortunate to have the opportunity to use it
来解决一些学校内部问题
to solve some local problems.
- 凯尔西 - 谢谢你 格林特老师
-Kelsey. -Thank you, Ms. Grint.
我们应该去除格鲁辛斯基对我们体育馆的冠名
We should take the Gruzinsky name off our gym.
搞什么啊
Holy crap.
各位 这个罪犯的名字不能
You guys. We don't want this criminal's name
这样赫然挂在我们学校里
literally hanging over our school.
发言很有说服力 凯尔西 下面我来说两句
Eloquent as always, Kelsey. Let me take a whack at it from here.
如果你认为 由于劳伦斯·格鲁辛斯基面临刑事指控
If you believe in light of recent criminal charges filed against Lawrence Gruzinsky,
其名字将影响西溪高中的名誉
that the name itself devalues the Westbrook legacy
并成为一个污点 那么
and is a stain upon this--
总之就是不好看 各位
It's seriously not a good look, guys.
所以 请在请♥愿♥书上签名 要求立刻除名
So, please sign the petition demanding its immediate removal.
并在更名前抵♥制♥一切篮球比赛
And boycott all basketball games until the name is changed.
我们应该签名
- We should sign.
这会毁了路易斯的
This is gonna devastate Louise.
- 你还好吗 - 我没事
-Are you okay? -Yeah, I'm fine.
没有我家人的资助 这个体育馆根本不会存在
That gym wouldn't exist without my family.
再说 我才不在乎凯尔西和一群眼红的高二毛孩怎么想呢
Besides, I don't care what Kelsey and a bunch of jealous sophomores think.
对 现在闹得厉害 但明天大家就抛诸脑后了
Yeah. It's so aggressive. By tomorrow, people will be over it.
绝对会 一条搞笑的抖音就能转移她们的注意力
Hundred percent. One dumb TikTok and they'll be on to the next thing.
太对了
Totally.
等等 她们并没有说到点子上
Hey. They don't know what they're talking about.
我知道 我很好 行嘛
I know. I'm fine, right?
不 我不是这个
No, that's not what I--
情况会越来越不利的
This will get a lot worse.
我爸爸在威斯康辛州也经历过一样的事
The same thing happened to my dad back in Wisconsin.
他们想把他的名字完全抹掉 太可怕了
They wanted to take his name off everything. It was terrible.
好吧 无意冒犯 艾玛 但你♥爸♥爸确实做错了
Okay. Well, no offense, Emma, but your dad actually did something wrong.
我爸是无辜的
My dad's innocent.
对 我很期待呢 兰迪 拜拜
Yeah. I'm looking forward to it, Randy. Okay. See you.
- 爸爸 - 一起走 我有个好消息
-Hey, Dad. -Walk with me. I got good news.
- 你打开盒子了 - 不是 兰迪·埃德蒙斯来镇上了
-You opened the box? -What? No. Randy Edmunds is in town.
那我应该恭喜你喽 好像跟我并没啥关系
Congrats? That literally means nothing to me.
他是加大圣巴巴拉分校的助理教练 我俩认识20年了 他人不错
He's the assistant coach at UCSB. I've known the guy 20 years, great guy.
他来是为了去卡尔斯巴德 探萨凡纳的班的
He's here to, uh, scout what's-her-name, Savannah at Carlsbad.
- 很有趣呢 - 对吧
-Riveting. -Right?
但我需要 把他的目光引到路易斯身上
But what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna point him in the direction of Louise.
这很好啊
That's really nice.
尤其是在今天早上发生了那些事之后
Especially considering everything that happened this morning.
什么
What?
- 你不知道么 - 什么事啊
-You don't know. -What?
有学生请♥愿♥ 要学校去掉格鲁辛斯基对体育馆的冠名
There's a student petition going around to change the name of Gruzinsky Arena.
所有人都会抵♥制♥篮球赛直至除名
Everyone's boycotting the games until they do.
他们不能这么做
They can't boycott the games.
路易斯很生气 她虽嘴上说没事 但她并不好
Louise is so upset. She's saying she's fine, but she's not.
谢琳在那边 好 午餐见 亲爱的
Well, what-- There's Sherilyn. All right, I'll see you at lunch, sweetie.
谢琳
Sherilyn! Hey.
你听说那个可笑的请♥愿♥了吗 他们声称要抵♥制♥比赛
You hear about this crazy petition? They're talking about boycotting the game.
- 不是声称 是已经这么做了 - 那就把请♥愿♥关停
-They're not talking. They're doing it. -Well, shut it down.
每个人都有表达自己意见的权利
People have a right to have their voices heard.
有是有 但不能用在我的体育馆上
Yes, they do. But not in my gym.
也许是你的体育馆 但这是我的学校
It may be your gym, but it's my school.
在我的世界里 言论自♥由♥还是存在的
In my world, freedom of expression is still a thing.
那在我的世界里 抵♥制♥比赛会让我们输球
Yeah, well, in my world, boycotting a game is gonna compromise us winning.
你最好别输 我还期望你们打败卡尔斯巴德呢
You know what? It better not. I expect you to beat Carlsbad.
对 我也打算赢他们
Well, I plan on--
这不是打算的事 我需要你保证能赢
I didn't say anything about plan. I need you to guarantee it.
如果我们输了 我就得亲猪
If we lose, I have to kiss a pig.
你敢给我笑出来 你看我的脸
Don't you even think about laughing. Look at this face.
这是什么好玩的事吗
Does it look like it's finding anything funny right now?
- 你真的得亲猪吗 认真的吗 - 对 嘴对嘴亲
-You have to kiss a pig? Literally? -Literally. On the lips. WEBVTT STYLE ::cue()
这是卡尔斯巴德的传统 我已经被迫亲了六年了
It's a Carlsbad tradition. I've had to do it six years in a row.
如果你让我再亲一次 科恩 我就让你去自习室值班
If I have to kiss one more pig, Korn, I'm putting you on study hall duty.
- 如果 - 灭了卡尔斯巴德
-If-- -Beat Carlsbad.
我听说凯尔西已经拿到80个签名了
I heard Kelsey already has, like, 80 signatures.
其实是87个
Eighty-seven, actually.
对阵卡尔斯巴德时 我们打算在体育馆门口抗♥议♥
And we're planning a protest outside the gym during the Carlsbad game.
凯尔西 你有想过 干点正事吗
Kelsey. Ever thought about, I don't know, getting a life?
那你借我个假网红身份呗 毕竟你现在也用不上了
Maybe I could borrow your fake Instagram one since you're not using it anymore.
你那可悲的篮球队的纪录片弄得怎么样了
How's the documentary on your sad, little team coming?
你该走了
You can leave now.
对 你们最好做好
Yeah. You guys better get used to being alone,
在空无一人的赛场打比赛的准备
seeing as no one is going to be at your game.
对了 黛斯特尼 我想谢谢你
Oh, and Destiny, I wanted to thank you
在请♥愿♥书上签名 支持正义
for signing the petition and standing up for integrity.
你在请♥愿♥书上签名了
You signed the petition?
嗯 让我解释
Okay. I can explain.
我真想听呢
Oh, I want to hear this.
你怎么能这样对我啊
How could you do that to me?
你真的很生气吗 我以为你不在乎
Are you actually upset? I thought you didn't care.
对 我的队友在背后捅刀
Yeah, that was before I knew
才真的叫我生气
one of my teammates was stabbing me in the back.
我不是捅刀啊 只是出于道德这么做
Okay, not doing that. I'm voting my conscience.
再说了 你平常也总说你♥爸♥的坏话啊
Besides, you talk bad on your dad all the time.
我能说 但你不行
I'm allowed to. You're not.
好吧
Okay.
我打赌 很多人都是因为害怕格林特老师才签的
I bet a lot of people signed it because they're afraid of Ms. Grint.
- 我才不怕她 - 我也不怕她
-I'm not afraid of Ms. Grint. -No, I'm not afraid of Ms. Grint.
但是你们其他人 也许真的有点怕她
The rest of y'all? Little afraid of her.
原因不重要
It doesn't matter why.
在没有定罪之前 格鲁辛斯基先生都是无辜的
Mr. Gruzinsky is innocent until proven guilty.
拜托 好吧
Please. Okay, look.
我安吉尔阿姨说过 这些少数特权阶层永远都不会进监狱的
My Aunt Angel says these one-percenters never go to jail anyways.
- 他可能真的做了 - 你也不确定啊
-He probably did it. -You don't know that.
忠诚这个词你可能不懂 黛斯特尼 查查去吧
It's called loyalty, Destiny. Look it up.
行吧 真是秀才遇到兵
Okay. You guys just don't get it.
- 传球 传 传 传给我 - 这里
-Ball. Ball, ball, ball, ball, ball. Ball. - Heads up.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表