剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
但是归根结底你还是那个人人避之不及的丢椅怪
Bottom line is you are still a toxic chair thrower.
我
Wha--
我该怎么办呢 山姆
What do I do now, Sam?
做好眼下的事呗
Well, what you've been doing.
运气好的话 不久以后 这风头过去了
Hopefully, if you do it long enough, this will pass,
我们就能让你回来了
and, uh, we can get you back in the game.
要是风头一直不过去呢 要是人们早把我忘了又怎么办呢
But what if it doesn't? What if people forget about me?
要是 我整个人生
What if this is…
都是这样了咋办
just my life?
你真觉得现在有这么糟糕吗
Well… is it really that horrible?
你知不知道 很多人都想和你换呢
You know, most people I know would gladly trade lives with you.
我都想和你换呢
Hell, I would trade lives with you!
马文 时间会抚平创伤的 好吗
Marvyn, these things take time. Okay?
你还得在那待上一段时间
You're gonna be there a while.
你要么就继续丧 要么你就抓紧机会苦中作乐
Now, you can choose to be miserable, or you can choose to make the best of it.
全都看你自己了
It's up to you.
你在听吗
You still there?
当然啦
Apparently so.
睡一觉吧 老兄
Get some sleep, buddy.
现在都不敲门了吗
We don't knock now?
敲了的啊 但是你带着耳机没听见啊
We did knock, but you didn't hear me because you had those things in your ear.
我只是来确认你没有跳窗去找那个男生
I wanted to make sure you didn't jump out the window and go chase after that boy.
就因为我办了场派对 我就是个问题少女了吗
So, I throw one party and now I'm a teenage trope?
昨晚你说得对
You were right about what you said about me last night.
我确实没能当个好爸爸
I'm not very good at this dad thing.
但是我想做个好爸爸 我在努力
But I want to be. I'm trying to be.
那好 让我见卢卡斯你就是好爸爸
Well, you can start by letting me see Lucas.
你不觉得你现在很粘他吗
Don't you think you're getting a little too attached to him?
- 粘 - 是啊
- Too attached? -Uh-huh.
爸 这就叫人之常情 只是你不食人间烟火
Dad, that's what people do. It's just not what you do.
我们搬来以后你就一直在外面忙
You've had one foot out the door the whole time we've been here.
你都不让我和卢卡斯在一起 也不让我办暖房♥派对
You don't want me dating Lucas, you don't want me throwing a housewarming party,
办派对是为了告诉大家我们住在这啊
because that means we live here.
- 亲爱的 - 你一点人情味没有
- Well, honey-- - You never commit to anything.
亲爱的 我的人生一直都在奔波之中
Well, honey, my life has always been… fluid.
因为你就想这样
Because you want it to be.
但是我不行啊
But mine isn't.
我也不是说 你就得在这老死 但是
I'm not saying you need to, like, die in this place. I just…
这是我家
This is my home.
你明白吗 为什么你就不能接受这一点呢
You know? Why can't you just accept that already?
我的爸爸 就总是带着我到处飘 所以
My dad… always moved us around so it…
我还觉得挺正常的
It just felt normal.
当教练的话就得到处漂泊 我倒不在乎
And it was always the easiest part of coaching for me.
但是我在乎啊
It was the hardest part for me.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我并不完美
I'm not perfect.
但是如果我能弥补自己的错误 那你也应该有机会
But if I get to fix my mistakes, then you should have the same opportunity.
这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
跟我来
Follow me.
来啊
Come on.
你居然还活着
You're alive!
但是被禁足了 你们来干嘛
And grounded. What are you guys doing here?
她们来帮你收拾残局
They came over to help you clean up.
你威胁她们了是吧
Meaning you threatened them?
也说不上 我只是热烈的邀请了她们
Well, it was more like a strong invitation.
不 他威胁我们了
Mmm. No, it was a threat.
- 他那算是威胁吧 - 没错 确实是威胁
- Threat, right? - Yep. It was a threat.
- 我那就是热烈邀请 - 随便你们了
- It was definitely a strong-- -Call it whatever you want,
就把这当作艾玛·科恩赎罪之路的
but just think of it as your part as Emma Korn's first step
第一步把
in the road to redemption.
抱歉让大家卷进来了
I'm sorry you guys got stuck doing this.
没事 派对也算是 我的主意
It's okay. The party was, like, kinda my idea.
那当然是你的主意
It was a hundred percent your idea.
我觉得我也有点责任 我邀请了卡尔斯巴德的那群男的
I also feel a teensy bit responsible because I invited the boys from Carlsbad.
有点责任
Teensy bit?
其实我挺喜欢打扫卫生的 非常 非常 非常喜欢
I actually like cleaning up. I really, really, really like it!
是不是说了太多 非常 了
Too many "reallys"?
那你继续做 小鼠
You do you, Mouse.
拜托
Come on.
看来 我不该买♥♥这些花是吧
Well… guess I didn't need to bring these, huh?
不管你要玩什么花招 老娘不吃这一套
Whatever you're selling, I'm not buying.
我要让你和我吃一顿浪漫的晚餐
I'm selling a romantic dinner with me.
- 是吗 - 对啊
- Really? -Uh-huh.
那真是不简单呢
Well, isn't that something.
这个回答算是 答应了吗
Not exactly a "yes."
我还在考虑
Well, I'm considering.
好吧 八点准时来接我
All right. Pick me up tonight at 8:00 sharp.
不行 我要明天晚上7点来接你
No, I'm gonna pick you up tomorrow night at 7:00 sharp,
因为我在安哥里尼订的位置是明天7:15的
because I made reservations at Angelini's at 7:15.
你怎么能保证我明天有空呢 万一我有约呢
Well, aren't you confident? Maybe I have some reservations myself?
那你也得跟我走
Well, maybe we're just gonna go with my reservations.
- 好吧 - 好吗
-Okay. -Okay?
行了 那明天见
All right, I'll see you tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不介意我来买♥♥单吧
You don't have a problem with me picking up the check, do you?
- 不会 我还指望着你买♥♥单呢 - 是吗
- Oh, no. I fully expect it. -Yeah.
- 是的 - 好
- Yeah. - Yeah, good.
马文
Hey, Marvyn?
你想通了
You came through.
- 明天见 - 好的
- I'll see you tomorrow. - Okay.
我实在不太喜欢打扫卫生
Really not feeling this home improvement thing.
没错 我们应该报复一下那个把墙搞出个洞的杰克
Yeah, maybe we should pay back that kid Jake for putting a hole in the wall.
哇 爽呆的复仇大计
Ooh. Sweet, sweet revenge.
天啊 别这样小鼠
Oh, God. Don't activate Mouse.
杰克肯定恨不得咱们报复回去
Jake would love the attention.
毕竟奥利弗和路易斯也会参与其中
Especially if it came from Olive and Louise.
恶心
Gross.
说不准 他还蛮帅的 没准我真该教育他一下
I don't know. He's kinda hot. I could teach him some manners.
对了 迪伦昨晚怎么了 他整个人都焉了
Uh, speaking of boys. What happened with Dylan last night? He totally dipped.
我也不知道 我跟他实话实说了 但是
I don't know. I told him the truth, but…
我觉得我把我俩搞砸了
I think I screwed it up between us.
那倒不一定 给他点时间想想
I doubt it. Give him a minute.
他真的很在乎你 他会想通的
He really cares about you. He'll be back.
现在路易斯居然 超话 单身了
Okay, well, Louise is #singlelife,
小鼠又太怂 不敢告诉哈珀她喜欢她
and Mouse is too chicken to tell Harper that she's crushing,
那现在就只有艾玛和卢卡斯能炒炒八卦了
so I guess that only leaves Emma and Lucas to gossip about.
也不一定
Not exactly.
什么 你们分手了吗
Wait, you broke up with Lucas?
我爸不让我见他了 我也不知道要持续多久
My dad says I can't see him. I don't know for how long.
但是我们也不是真正意义上分手了
But we're not "over over."
我知道你之前说你不介意卢卡斯和我在一起 真的不介意吗
Hey, I know you said you were fine with me and Lucas, but are you?
当然啦 陈年往事了已经
Definitely. Ancient history.
- 我记得你说的你们在一起有一个半月吧 - 是的
- I thought you said it was six weeks. - Exactly.
反正你知道 男生面前 我肯定是先选姐妹
Well, just so you know, I would always pick friends over guys.
好吧 你想听实话吗 我确实心里有点难受
Okay, truth? It kinda sucks seeing him with you.
虽然我也不喜欢他了 但是他翻篇翻得太快了吧
It's not like I'm still crushing on Lucas, but he just moved on so fast.
而且你俩看着 确实比我俩甜
And yeah, you guys are better together than we were.
不过 看着你们在一起我还是挺难受
But doesn't make it easy to see you all "couple-y" together.
分手就是这么操蛋
Breakups suck.
不过很庆幸现在我们是朋友
But I'm really glad we're friends now.
这地方看着不错啊
Place looks good.
嗯 对于租来的算是不错了
Yeah. For a rental.
把脚放下来 这可是我们家了
Hey. Feet off the couch. This is our home now.
我们家
"Our home"?
我们住这啊 不是吗
Well, we live here, don't we?
是倒是 你心情不错 还要禁我足吗
We certainly do. You're in a good mood. Am I still grounded?
要
You certainly are.
- 那卢卡斯 - 不准见
- And Lucas? - Forbidden.
行吧 那你至少答应我一个要求吧
Okay, can you at least do one thing for me?
行了
Yeah.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表