剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
This is very constructive criticism.
行 谢谢你的建议
Right. Thank you. I appreciate that.
就知道你会谢谢我
I hoped you would.
特别是因为你还...有点小帅
Especially since you're... kinda cute.
如果我要一周五天为某个男人嘟哝流汗
If I'm gonna grunt and sweat five days a week for some guy,
他最起码得长得帅
at least let him be good-looking.
你最好收回你刚说的那句话
Oh, please tell me you did not just say that.
那是不可能的
I couldn't possibly have.
全队听好 睁开眼放下腿
Okay, team. Eyes, open. Legs, down.
现在高高地举起你的右手
I want you to raise your right hand as high as you can.
右手 举起来
Right hand, raise it.
然后屈膝 很好
Now knees bent. Good.
请挥手告别路易丝·格鲁津斯基
Now I'd like you all to wave goodbye to Louise Gruzinsky.
-她被球队停赛了 -什么
- She's suspended from the team. - What?
你走吧
Now. Go.
他认真的吗
Is he serious?
我就交代你一件事 别搞砸了
I told you one thing. Do not screw this up.
她不尊重我 她们全都不尊重我
She disrespected me. In fact, they all did.
你应该提前想到她们会试探你
You had to anticipate that they would test you.
你也应该想到我会杀鸡儆猴
You had to anticipate that I'd make one an example.
你偏偏就拿明星球员下手是吧 她爸可是...
So you made one out of the star player? The one whose father...
我不管她爸是谁
I don't care who her father is.
我管 我当时说得清清楚楚
I do. I believe I made that clear.
我的队员我来挑
I pick and choose my players.
路易丝归队时间另行通知 我来通知
Louise is suspended until further notice. My notice.
看着我 科恩
Look at me, Korn.
你开的可不是个好头
This is not a good start.
你干的事挺酷的 我说真的
What you did was kinda badass, honestly.
当然了 不仅酷而且巨傻
Yeah, sure. Badass and colossally stupid.
我爸肯定会很生气
My dad's gonna be so pissed.
就这样吧 反正是迟早的事
Well, no point in delaying the inevitable.
祝你好运 有什么情况记得告诉我们
Good luck. Let us know how it goes.
科恩是来真的
Korn's serious.
第一天他就把我们的大球星给停赛了
Day one, and he already suspended our star player.
他疯了
He's insane.
我知道不会好受 但这也太过了
I figured it'd be rough, but this is next level.
-他什么意思 -他根本就不在乎我们的感受
- What is his deal? - He doesn't care about our feelings.
也许他就是想激励我们
Well, maybe he's just trying to motivate us.
是吗 我可真被他那段
Oh, yeah! I was super motivated by his,
"我大部分时间很好说话
"I'm mostly a nice person,
如果我说你们笨 请无视"给激励到了
and if I call you stupid, ignore it" speech.
不不不
No. No. No.
但如果我告诉你们笨的原因 就仔细听好 笨蛋
"But when I tell you why you're stupid, pay attention. Stupid."
是呢 我可太想知道你为什么觉得我笨了
Ooh, yes. I can't wait to hear why you think I'm an idiot.
是吧 我也超想的
Right? Like, sign me up.
我就喜欢听老白男指出我的缺点
I love it when old white dudes point out my flaws.
是吧 而且他那套
Right? And what was with that,
"单脚站立 揉肚子 摸脚趾"又是几个意思
"Stand on one foot. Rub your belly and touch your toes."
收起你的右脚 再伸出你的右脚
Put your right foot in, take your right foot out.
我就只会这些了
That's what I'm all about.
-你还好吧 -不太好
- You okay? - Not really.
马文·科恩执教一支女子高中球队
This guy at a girls' high school, Marvyn Korn,
这是科恩的最后机会吗
从威斯康星沦落成昂贵的女子预备学校
is going from Wisconsin to some fancy girls' prep thing.
不能接受
No, no!
你知道的 这显然是一场赎罪之旅
You know what this is, clearly part of some atonement tour.
两年前 他可是获得了"年度教练"
Two years ago, this guy was Coach of the Year.
有一堆的全国冠军
Bucketful of National titles.
有时候我真希望英雄们能悄然离场
Sometimes I wish our heroes would just disappear quietly,
因为这看着太痛心了
'cause this hurts all of us.
你迟到了
You're here late.
你羞辱了我 在整个队伍面前
You embarrassed me... in front of the whole team.
-这不是我的本意 -不是你的本意
- Well, that was not my intent. - Not your intent...
你又不傻
You're not a stupid person.
好吧 指责一个人的身材
Okay, to criticize someone for her physicality...
-为了训练 -我的体重
- Conditioning. - My weight.
我的体重
My weight.
你在所有人面前羞辱我肥胖
You fat-shamed me in front of everyone.
让我在所有队员面前丢脸
You humiliated me in front of all my teammates.
请坐
Sit down, please.
首先 对不起
First, I'm sorry.
我看人根本不在乎是胖是瘦
I don't even see people like that. Fat or skinny.
我甚至看的不是人
I don't even see 'em as people.
而是他们身上的运动员特质
I see athletes.
那人是个控球后卫 那人是中锋
That person's a point guard. That person's a center.
我看了很多比赛录像 而在你的体内
I've been watching game tapes, and what I see in you
我看到一个极有天赋的大前锋
is a very talented power forward,
但会在第四节体力不支
who fatigues in the fourth quarter.
-我就是想改善这点 -不是体力不支
- And I just wanna fix that. - It's not fatigue.
好吧 我打球不是因为热爱
Okay, I don't play because I love it.
而是因为这能给大学申请加分
I play because it looks good on college applications.
缺少兴趣是不行的
Lack of interest is unacceptable.
那就激励我啊
Well, then inspire me.
他们说你要来的时候 那代表着希望
When they said you were coming, that meant something.
我当时特别激动
I was excited.
大家都说你是个"疯子"
They all said that you were a "psycho."
你不是 你就是恶霸
They're wrong. You're just a bully.
怎么了
What's going on?
就是和队员一对一谈谈心
Just a little one-on-one with one of my players.
谈什么
About?
我和她的事
Between me and her.
有什么能帮你的吗
Something I can do for you?
有 喝一杯
Yeah. Grab a beer.
-直接说吧 -说什么
- Let's have it. - Have what?
你显然是有话要说
Clearly, you have something you wanna say.
没有人会单纯邀我出来喝酒 没这事
Nobody just invites me out to beers. It doesn't happen.
你没朋友吗
You don't have friends?
等等 你真没朋友啊
Wait... Seriously you don't have friends?
我的生活只有篮球
My life is basketball.
我身边的人全都是篮球运动员
Everyone in my life are basketball players.
一个好教练要想成功
A good coach can't be successful
就不能把自己的球员当朋友
if he becomes friends with his players.
-那下班时间呢 -没有下班时间
- What about after work? - There is no after work.
要是你想赢的话
Not if you wanna win.
还要做战术图解 要看录像
There's diagramming plays, there's watching tapes,
还要招募新人 就没有下班这一说
the recruiting, but there's no after work.
看来我不用问你的婚姻是出了什么问题
Guess I don't have to ask what happened to your marriage.
是不用 你的婚姻呢
Nope. What happened to yours?
怎么 我是会做好万全准备的人
Come on. I'm all about preparation.
我会不摸清我助理教练的底吗 发生了什么
You don't think I checked out my assistant coach? What happened?
-不关你的事 -当然关我的事
- None of your business. - It is my business.
而且 是你先提起来的
Add to that, you opened the door
因为你问了我的婚姻
because you asked about my marriage.
我失败了
I failed.
她觉得她值得更多 她能找个更好的
She figured that she deserved more, that she could do better.
她也这么做了 轮到你说
So she did. Your turn.
一样 他也觉得能找到更好的归宿
Same. He realized he could do better.
-为什么 -不关你事
- Why? - None of your business.
如果这反映出你的人品 那就关我的事
If it speaks to your character, it is my business.
我出轨了
I cheated on him.
有了婚外情
I had an affair.
配偶能做的最糟的事
Worst thing a spouse can do, I suppose.
比受忽视差点吧
Short of neglect, maybe.
意思是我的背叛更糟糕
Meaning my betrayal was worse?
意思是他的更糟
Meaning his was worse.
不过你为此愧疚的话 你也可以这么想
But yeah, yours too, I guess, if that's what you're guilty of.
这真是一次愉快的喝酒聊天啊
This is a nice "How do you do? Let's get a beer."
这根本不是什么喝喝酒聊聊天
This isn't a "How do you do? Let's get a beer."
你有目的
You have an agenda.
你显然是有目的的 就直说吧
You clearly have an agenda, so get to it.
你也太讨人厌了 你心里有数吧
You are profoundly unlikable. You know that, right?
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表