剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
果然一上来就会问这个
Of course you're gonna jump to that.
所以答案是没有
So that's a no.
要知道 你
You know, you…
- 怎么了 - 我
- What? -I--
- 我现在单身 - 好的
-I am single right now. I… - Okay.
我觉得找到对的人很难
…don't find it that easy to find the right guy.
我有一个具体的清单 上面列了他需要符合的标准
I have a very specific list of criteria that he has to meet.
你还有清单呢
Oh. You have a list.
是的 有
-Yeah. I have… Yeah. -
我觉得我还要再来一杯
I think I'm gonna need another drink.
清单有多长
How long is this list?
点菜吧
We should order dinner.
好
Fine.
真的 你不用请整顿饭的 很贵的
Really, you don't have to pay for the whole dinner. It's too much.
我转你我那一半
I'll Venmo you my half--
不用啊 我来 我不是说了要好好花掉工资嘛
No, no. I got it. I did promise to blow my paycheck.
那任务完成咯
-Well, mission accomplished. -
谢了
Thanks.
菜很好吃 但是服务员的香水
Food was really good. That waiter's cologne?
我天 他用香水洗澡吗
Oh, my God. Like, dude, don't shower in the stuff.
对吧
Right?
你今晚很漂亮 路易斯
You look really pretty tonight, Louise.
谢了 迪伦
Well, thanks, Dylan.
我们进去吧
Um, we should probably head inside.
好 我去开门
Yeah, I'll get the door.
就差一点
- So close.
一个了
- That's one!
你做到了
- You just did it!
看到了吗
- Did you see that?
连中三个啊 新科恩手冠军
Yes! Three in a row. New Korn Hand champion.
暂时的
For now. For now.
这衣服屌♥爆了 我们也能有吗
This shirt is dope. Can we all get one?
如果你有12.99刀的话 我有彩滋网账号♥哦
If you've got 12.99, I've got a Zazzle account.
- 门没锁啊 - 要我帮你挂起来吗
Want me to hang that for you?
好的
Um, sure.
你可以扔我床上 右边第一扇门就是
You can throw it on my bed. First door on the right.
- 迪伦亲我了 - 天啊
-Dylan just kissed me. -Oh, my God.
太好了
That's great.
- 是吗 - 不是吗
-Is it? -Isn't it?
- 我说不好 - 你喜欢他吗
-I don't know. -Well, do you like him?
- 他撩动你的春心了吗 - 谁请哈珀来的
-Does he stir a fire in your loins? -Who invited Harper?
是我 你这个问题问的很好
I did. And that's a valid question.
你确实老跟他待着啊
You do hang out with him all the time.
而且每天晚上都聊天
And you talk to him every night on the phone.
而且你因为你♥爸♥的事情 哭到他怀里三次了吧 多明显 姐们
And you cried in his arms about your dad, like, three times. Signals, girl.
我不是故意引导他的啊
Okay, well, I wasn't trying to send signals.
我有吗
Was I?
可能迪伦就是你低谷中的光芒吧
I mean-- Hey, maybe Dylan is your silver lining.
- 你喜欢他吗 - 我不
-Are you into him? - No, I--
不知道
I mean, I don't know.
他像是我最好的朋友 我不想把这个搞砸了
He's, like, my best friend. I don't wanna mess that up.
不可以的
I can't mess that up.
我该咋办啊
Oh, God. What am I gonna do?
跟他说就好了 他会理解的
Just tell him. He'll understand.
- 给你拿了薯片 - 谢谢
-I got you chips. -Oh, thanks.
请进
Come on in.
你邀了迪伦来 你♥爸♥没意见吗
You invited Dylan. Is your dad cool with that?
我轰他去蒙塔古牛排馆吃饭了
I sent him to dinner at Montague's Steakhouse.
几个小时都回不来呢
He'll be gone for hours.
牛逼
Wow, nice.
给我
Give me those.
不好意思当场秀恩爱了
Hey, sorry about the PDA.
那个啊 我都没注意
What? Oh, that? I didn't even notice.
如果大家都在约 我就要撩更多男生了
If everyone's hooking up, I'm-- I'm gonna text more guys.
然后第2♥3♥条♥ 他必须情感上很爷们儿
And then number 23, he has to be emotionally manly.
啥意思
What does that even mean?
就是要很爷们儿 但是也要可以展露自己的脆弱
It means he has to be tough, but also has to be comfortable showing his feelings.
你知道你刚刚说的是谁吗 这个世界上不存在的男人
You know who you just described? No man on earth.
没人符合你这些标准的
Nobody checks off all those boxes.
那是因为你不符合
Yeah, that's just because you don't.
行吧 你看不上我的择偶标准 那你的呢
Okay, fine. You don't like my dating criteria. What's yours?
我没有
-I don't have one. -
而且就算我有 我也不会告诉你的
And even if I did, I don't think I'd tell you.
我刚刚吃了一块牛排和一整个舒芙蕾
Come on. I have just been sharing my personal life
就跟你分享了我的私生活啊
through a steak and an entire soufflé.
好吧 那你说你喜欢古德温什么吧
Okay, fine. Tell me what you like about Goodwyn.
- 古德温 玛姬吗 - 对
-Goodwyn? Maggie? -Yeah.
她幽默 聪明 美丽 还挺古怪
Well, she's, uh… she's fun, and she's smart, pretty, kooky,
但我挺喜欢她的
but I kinda like her.
但是时机不对而已
It's just that the timing is off. That's all.
什么时机 你们只约会了几次啊
For what? I mean, you guys have only been out a couple times--
两次 就没了
Two dates. That's it. Two dates.
她想要你表白是吧
Oh. She wants you to define the relationship.
对 她说叫DTR
Yes. She calls it DTR.
你这表情 真是扎心了
Well, that is the look of a man feeling the pinch.
我支持你和古德温 我觉得跟她在一起你都更有趣了
Well, I support you and Goodwyn. I think she makes you more interesting.
这是你说过最扎心的话了
That's the meanest thing you've ever said to me.
结账吧
Should we get the check?
好
Yeah.
- 晚餐我请 - 不要
-So dinner is on me… -No.
因为是我拉你出来聊的啊
…because I was the one who wanted to talk.
不 你想去吃快餐的 是我拉你来高级餐厅的
No. You wanted to go to the Shot Clock. I brought you to this fancy place.
怎么 你觉得每次都要男生买♥♥单吗
What, you think the guy is always the one who has to pick up the check?
很贵的话 就要啊
When the food is this expensive, yes.
然后呢 你觉得你赚的比我多 我就买♥♥不起单吗
What, and you think that I can't afford it because you make more money than I do?
还是你就看不惯女生买♥♥单呢
Or does it not sit well with you when the woman pays the bill?
- 前者还是后者呢 - 都不该
-The first one? Second one? -Mm-mmm.
- 我欠你一个道歉对吧 - 没错
-I owe you another apology, don't I? -You do.
这样吧
Look, here's the deal.
当你成为主教练 你肯定能当上的
When you become head coach, and you will be,
然后就让你买♥♥单
then you can pick up the check.
- 行吗 - 好
-Deal? -Deal.
- 好的 - 但今天我来买♥♥ 谢谢
-Good. -But I am picking up this one. Thank you.
开门吧
Get the door!
萨曼莎
-Hey, Samantha. -Hey.
不错啊
Cool place.
好久没见了啊
Hey, guys. It's been forever.
你们看 是科恩教练呢
Guys, check it out. It's Coach Korn.
我靠 快来
Dude, dude, come here, come here.
赶紧的
Yo, get in this. Get in this.
这谁啊
Who's that guy?
杰克·马修斯
Jake Matthews.
就是卡尔斯巴德那场比赛 闯进体育馆的傻缺
He's the moron who broke into the gym during the Carlsbad game.
所以是他说你♥爸♥坏话咯
Wait, so he's the one who was talking crap about your dad?
帮你揍他啊
You want me to kick his ass?
怎么揍 象棋赢他啊 别理他了
At what, chess? Come on. Just ignore him.
太晚了 我们被发现了
Too late. We've been spotted.
女士们
Hey, ladies.
看来是命运让我们相聚啊
Seems like fate keeps bringing us together, right?
格鲁辛斯基 你盯着我看啥呢
Gruzinsky, couldn't help but notice you staring.
看你的傻脸吗
-At your stupid face? -
傻或者帅 其中一个吧
Stupid, handsome, one of those.
那天的事抱歉了 竞争比赛有点失控了
Sorry about the other day, all right? Rivalry games get a little out of hand.
别往心里去哈
No hard feelings, right?
别烦她了
Just leave her alone, dude.
你走开好吧
- -Why don't you just move along?
你不是要去带迪伦看看篝火盆再聊个天吗
And weren't you about to show Dylan the fire pit and have a chat?
有好几种火焰设置呢
It has multiple flame settings.
永远别见吧
Yeah. See you never.
要求还挺高
Tough crowd.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表