剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
你最后一次看到它是什么时候
When was the last time you saw it?
不记得了 艾玛演出之前我还看来着
I don't know. I-- I guess I was studying it before Emma's play.
- 好吧 所以可能是你不小心掉了 - 或者是杰克拿走了
-Okay, so you probably just dropped it. -Or Jake took it.
没 他没拿
No. He didn't.
为什么这么肯定 就因为你喜欢他
I mean, why? 'Cause you like him,
所以他不会像以前那样对我们吗
so he couldn't possibly have done exactly the thing he's done to us before?
我就知道 我都说了那家伙可能是卡尔斯巴德派来的无间道
I knew it! I even said that guy might be a spy from Carlsbad.
- 还记得吗 - 别闹了 他干嘛那么做
-Remember? -Stop it. Why would he do that?
因为卡尔斯巴德就是这种行事风格
Because that's how Carlsbad works.
麦卡锡教练从来不会明确告诉我们要怎么做 但我
Coach McCarthy never specifically told us to do things. But I--
没错 但你知道她想让你这么做
Yeah, but you knew that she wanted you to.
她建立起来这种心照不宣的文化
It's a culture she creates.
霍利 你真认为他拿了么
Holly, do you really think he did it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我认为这个可能性是存在的
I do think it's a possibility.
没错 可能性相当大
Yeah, a strong possibility.
我靠
Oh, my God.
他玩儿我
He played me.
好吧 别太自责了
All right. Well, don't beat yourself up too bad about it.
- 稍微自责一点就够了 - 因为我们都警告过你
-Like, maybe just a little bit. -Because we all warned you.
这就是为什么我们要在比赛中灭了她们
Look, this is why we're going to destroy them at the game.
我们要狠狠地给她们个下马威
We're gonna beat them so hard,
即便是她们亲妈去了停尸房♥也认不出她们
not even their mothers will be able to ID them at the morgue.
小鼠
Mouse.
我就是想说她们摊上事儿了
I'm just saying they can't get away with this.
要是她们拿到了战术手册 就能预判了
They can if they have our playbook.
我们得换新战术
We need new plays.
霍利会拿出新的战术手册的 她是我们教练
Well, Holly can write them. She is our coach.
- 错 我不会执教的 - 什么
-No, I'm not coaching you. -What?
- 你必须执教 - 我们才不会让那个叛徒教我们
-You have to. -We can't have that traitor coaching us.
听着 我明白 他让你们不高兴了
Okay, listen. I know, he has upset you.
但他做了抉择 涉及自身的抉择
But he made a choice, a personal choice.
这个决定对他有利
He's made a decision that's right for him.
他还是你们教练
He's still your coach.
如果你们没有教练 会丧失资格的
And if you don't have a coach, you forfeit.
我是不会教你们的 明白吗
I am not coaching you. Okay?
你们自己做决定
You make the call.
我的白月光来了
There's my incandescent ingenue.
- 你好 古德温小姐 - 你昨晚太棒了
-Hi, Miss Goodwyn. -You were brilliant last night.
我鲜少看到有人能在观众面前 呈现出如此生动的表演
Ah! I have rarely seen someone come alive so vibrantly before an audience.
那场表演 感情真实 质朴而强烈
That performance. So real. So raw.
你开窍了
You were inspired.
没错 被我爸启发的
Yeah. By my dad.
我还以为你会说是被我启发的
I might have thought you'd say me.
但他一定做了什么让人印象深刻的事
But he must have made quite an impression.
我很想知道 他说了什么
I'm dying to know, what did he say?
他要去加州大学圣巴巴拉分校工作 明年就要离开西溪高中了
That he's taking a job at UCSB, and he has to leave Westbrook next year,
我跟他一起
and so do I.
我得去上课了
I have to get to class.
等等 他
Wait, he's-- he--
他真要走了
He's really leaving?
- 这么说他也没告诉你 - 没
-I guess he didn't tell you either. -No.
他没提过
He didn't.
好吧 他这人就这样
Yeah. It's just-- That is what he does, and--
现在我不得不离开我唯一
Now I have to leave the only place that I've ever--
- 抱歉 - 不必道歉 亲爱的 来抱抱
-I'm sorry. -Oh, no. No, honey. Come here.
来抱抱
Come here. Oh.
嘿 听我说
Hey. Hey, listen to me.
你会没事的
You are going to be okay.
知道吗
Okay?
你们觉得卡尔斯巴德偷了我们的战术手册
So you think Carlsbad stole our playbook?
是我的错
It's my fault.
也不全怪我 其实 这都怪奥利弗
Well, not really. It's-- It's Olive's fault, actually.
别这样行吗 你能不能别一直这么说
Can you just not? Can you ever, for once, just not?
- 可能是麦卡锡 - 是吗
-It could have been McCarthy. -Really?
对 她擅长搞小动作 玩心理游戏之类的
Yeah, she does these tricks, these mind games--
而且 一帮卡尔斯巴德的孩子一直在骚扰萨曼莎
Plus, a bunch of the Carlsbad kids have been harassing Samantha.
- 让她打不成球 - 什么
-To get her to stop playing. - What?
骚扰你 怎么骚扰的
Harassing you? How?
打电♥话♥ 更多的是在我的社交媒体上发些恶心的东西
Calling me, mostly posting nasty stuff on my social media.
这太可怕了
Well that's-- That's just terrible.
这就是你假装脚踝受伤的原因
Is that why you've been, um, faking your ankle?
对的
Yeah.
- 等等 你怎么发现的 - 因为你绑错脚了
-Wait. How'd you know? -Because you taped the wrong foot.
接连两天都绑错了
Two days in a row.
听着 别再这么对你队友了 明白吗
Listen to me. Don't ever do that to your teammates again, you got it?
你一直装腿瘸
You've been faking it this whole time?
是的 我知道不对 对不起
Yes, I know. I-I'm sorry.
- 我会上场的 我发誓 - 你肯定要上场 我们需要你
-And I was gonna play, I swear. -You're definitely playing. We need you.
还有呢
And
你们还需要什么呢
what else do you need?
- 新的战术手册 - 新的战术手册
-A new playbook. -A new playbook.
还需要别的吗
Anything else?
我再问一遍 再问两遍
Going once, going twice
行吧
Fine.
- 一个教练 - 一个教练
-A coach. - A coach.
那我仔细帮你们捋一捋
Okay. Let me just get this straight.
你们需要有人给你们写战术手册 还想让我继续带你们
You need someone to write you a playbook, and you want me to coach you again?
是的 教练
Yes, Coach.
我只听到一个人说 是的教练
I only heard one "Yes, Coach."
是的教练
Yes, Coach.
好多了 也就是说你们又喜欢我了
Better. So, that mean you like me again?
只是比起卡尔斯巴德 没有那么讨厌你而已
Let's just say we don't like Carlsbad more than we don't like you.
- 也行吧 我还要啥自行车 - 好吗
-Okay, good. I can live with that. -Yeah?
现在都出去吧 我得研究新的战略打法了 快 走吧
Now get out. I gotta work on the new playbook. Come on. Go, go.
所以 那个麦卡锡
So, Ms. McCarthy, huh?
这可不太妙 对吧
That's-- That's no good, right?
- 对你来说可不是个好消息 - 我知道
-I mean, that's bad news for you. -I know.
我是说 就算她真的想让你过去
I mean, if she's truthful that she really wants you to come there, I mean
你真的想要呆在那样的环境里吗
Is that the environment that you wanna be in?
我想要改变那样的环境
That's the environment I wanna change.
当你对着短剑歌♥唱的时候 我觉得我就是那把短剑
And when you sang that song to the dagger, I felt like I was the dagger.
你真是个明星 哈珀
You're such a star, Harper.
你也是 卡罗琳
You are too, Carolyn.
不 路易斯才是明星
No, that's Louise.
或者萨曼莎吧
And maybe Samantha.
我只是位列第五的先发队员
I'm just the fifth starter.
- 给你 - 谢谢
-There you go. -Well-- Thanks.
你在我心中位列第一
You're number one to me.
好吧 可是只有你这么想
Yeah, to you. Just you.
- 每个人都觉得你是明星啊 - 因为我就是啊
-Everyone thinks you're a star. -Well, that's because I am.
但是吧 大家今天却都在谈论她
But all anybody talked about today was her.
我没有
Not for me.
就连母上大人也高兴得抱住了她
Even Mother was throwing her arms around her.
母亲都不喜欢拥抱的
Mother's not a hugger.
所以 她先是要抢我的角色
So, first she tries to steal my role,
- 现在她还想抢走我的 - 打住
-and now she's trying to steal m-- -Stop.
她不是想抢走你妈妈
She's not trying to steal your mother.
你说打住 我就打住了
You said "stop," and I stopped.
你是唯一一个能让我这么做的人
You're the only one that's ever made me do that.
艾玛也在正经历着很多挑战呢
-Emma's going through a lot right now. -
你想听一听吗
Do you wanna hear about it?
你跟我说吗
From you?
行啊 跟我讲讲吧
Sure. Tell me.
也就是说 板上钉钉了
So, it's a done deal?
貌似是的
Looks like it.
我试着劝过他 但是
I tried to talk him out of it, but
父母是自私的 总会把他们的想法横加于你
Parents are selfish. They always do what they want.
不过如果无法改变 不如好好利用这一点
But if you can't change things, maybe try to make the best of them.
怎么利用 威斯康辛的妈妈和圣巴巴拉的爸爸 我必须二选一
How? I have to choose between my mom in Wisconsin and my dad in Santa Barbara.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表