剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
好吧 我找找看 但我
All right, I will look around, but I'm--
拜托 我生活不能这样
Please. Please. This can't be my life.
好吧 我试试看 马文 我 我会尽力的
All right. I'll try, Marvyn. I-- I will try.
她五岁那年 她绝食了
And when she was five, she went on a hunger strike
直到晚餐时我不再做豌豆为止
until I stopped serving peas at dinner.
- 好斗的很 这孩子 - 天呐 是她本人了
-She'd rather fight than win, this one. -Oh, my God. That is so her.
- 没错 - 基本上所有来我家的人都听她讲过这个故事
Yeah, she tells that story to literally everyone who comes here.
- 因为我有这个权利 - 嘿
-Because I can. - Hey! Hey!
抱歉 来晚了
- -Sorry, I'm a little late.
克里斯蒂娜 你竟然不等我吃饭
Christina, you ate without me?
没错 你本该6点到的
Yeah. You were supposed to be here at 6:00.
堵车了
There was traffic.
我只在这里呆几天 想和我最喜欢的侄女共进晚餐呢
I'm only here a few days, and I wanted to have dinner with my favorite niece.
- 这位是 - 路易斯 我朋友
-Who's this? -Louise. My friend.
路易斯·格鲁辛斯基吗
Louise Gruzinsky?
- 有问题吗 - 妈妈
-Is that a problem? -Mom.
安吉尔 我们不会把父母的错误归咎于孩子身上
Angel, we don't blame kids for their parents' mistakes.
如果黛斯特尼的母亲或她阿姨犯了错
I'd hate to see Destiny blamed for the mistakes of her mother.
我也不会想看到黛斯特尼因此受惩罚的
Or her aunt.
所以你就跑到这个更无厘头的家里来了
So you traded one crazy family for an even crazier one?
我喜欢这种无厘头
I'm down with this kind of crazy.
非常好 就是这意思 好吗
Great! That's all we're gonna say about that. All right?
好的
All right.
我希望你知道 你和这帮人在一起会有什么麻烦
And I hope you know what you're getting yourself into with this bunch.
我能应付
I can handle it.
打赌你能行
I bet you can.
- 你们真是 - 怪胎
-You guys are-- -Wackadoos?
我本来想说“最棒的” 但是
I was gonna say, "the best," but…
他不肯让步 他还以为我11岁 我都16了
He won't budge. He still thinks I'm 11. I'm 16.
知道他送我什么生日礼物吗 《冰雪奇缘》的被子
You know what he got me for my birthday? A Frozen comforter.
那你是安娜还是艾尔莎 无所谓 我想要
Anna or Elsa? Never mind, I want it.
你就等他不在的时候再办派对怎么样
How about you just wait until he's not around to throw a party?
背着他办 不好说 我以前从没做过这种事
Behind his back? I don't know. I've never done anything like that before.
不是抬杠哈 你对上格林特女士的时候不是挺猛的么
I'm sorry, but aren't you the badass who took on Ms. Grint?
确实
I am.
这么牛的人开个小小的派对怎么了
So what does that badass think about throwing a little party?
她说开就能开 但是我跟你们说了我没条件开
Oh, she'd throw one in a second. But I'm telling you I can't.
我爸爸一直都在家
My dad's around all the time.
所以赶他走啊 他不是跟古德温小姐约会呢吗
So get rid of him. He's dating Miss Goodwyn, right?
麻烦别让我想起我爸的爱情生活
Please don't make me think about my dad's love life.
同意 想想就恶心 但你要善于利用时机
Agreed, gross, but use it to your advantage.
鼓励他带她去个要待很久的地方
Encourage him to take her out somewhere that takes forever.
打迷你高尔夫很耗时 尤其是那种带风车的场地
Ooh. Mini golf takes forever. Especially with those windmill holes.
或者去蒙塔古牛排店
Or what about Montague's Steakhouse?
柑橘酒舒芙蕾是必吃榜榜首 做一份要老长时间了
The Grand Marnier soufflé there is that of a legend, and it takes forever to make.
我父母很喜欢约会之夜的好伐
-My parents are big on date nights. -
好吧 我爸爸和古德温小姐 蒙塔古牛排馆
Okay, my dad and Miss Goodwyn, Montague's Steakhouse.
我看着安排一下
I'll see what I can do.
大伙随时待命
We'll be on standby.
你今晚想去酒吧吃个汉堡喝杯啤酒吗
Do you wanna grab a burger and a beer at the Shot Clock tonight?
- 行啊 - 好的
-Sure. -Cool.
有什么特别原因吗
Any particular reason?
有 七点见
Yes. See you at 7:00?
嘿 看起来好多了 对不
Hey. Looks better, right?
如果看的越多就算好的话
Only if seeing it more is better.
自作聪明
Smart aleck.
顺便说一句 今晚你自己吃饭 霍利约我在外面吃
By the way, you're on your own tonight. Holly asked me out to dinner.
这有昨晚的剩菜 你想吃的话
Here's some leftovers from last night, if you want them.
因为你在训练时对她的态度不好
Huh. Because of how you treated her at practice?
女生们都在抱怨这事儿
The girls were complaining about it.
- 她生我的气了 - 绝对是
-She mad at me? -Definitely.
你们去哪吃
Where you going?
去定投点酒吧随便吃点
Uh, Shot Clock for a quick bite.
不 别去定投点 带她去个好点的地方
No, don't take her to the Shot Clock. Take her somewhere nice.
蒙塔古牛排店怎么样 你喜欢吃牛排
What about Montague's Steakhouse? You love steak.
不行 那地方是约会去的
No, that's a date place.
错 那地方环境不错 如果她生你气了 你就得多上点心
No, that's a nice place, and if she's mad at you, you wanna make the extra effort.
你这么认为吗
You think?
当然
Absolutely.
哦 记得点柑曼怡舒芙蕾 餐厅必点
Oh. And get the Grand Marnier soufflé. It's legendary.
好吧 行 也许你说的对
All right. Yeah, maybe you're right.
- 我当然对了 - 行吧
-I definitely am. -Okay.
- 我今晚带些朋友过来可以吗 - 行
-Mind if I have some friends over tonight? -All right.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
不客气 一些朋友 仅限女孩 男孩免谈
You're welcome. Some friends. And girls, no boys.
这边请
Right this way.
干杯 来
-Cheers. Yes. -Hmm.
就是这样
Here you are.
- 这地方不错 - 嗯
-This is a nice place. -Mm-hmm.
为什么不去定投点
Why did you wanna come here instead of the Shot Clock?
怪艾玛吧 她说 她说我应该向你道歉
Blame Emma. She said that-- She said that I owe you an apology,
她说如果我在这里道歉效果会更好
and she said it would be better if I did it here.
所以
So…
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么道歉
For?
为我在训练时说过的话道歉 为我在比赛中做的事道歉
Something I said at practice? Something I did at a game?
卡尔斯巴德那场比赛 比赛赢了但你从没祝贺过我
The Carlsbad game. You never even congratulated me for the win.
- 我没有吗 - 没
-Oh. I didn't? - Uh-uh.
恭喜 那场比赛相当棒
Congratulations. That was great.
那 那场胜利百分之百归功于你 你太棒了 我很抱歉
That-- That win was 100% yours. You were fantastic. I'm sorry.
非常感谢
Thank you.
点菜吧 好吗
Shall we order?
有件事我想和你说
Well, there is something that I wanted to talk to you about.
当我执教那场比赛 并且赢了的时候 感觉真的很好
So when I was coaching that game and we were winning, it felt really good.
我觉得自己很重要 自己在创造改变
I felt important. I felt like I was making a difference.
我意识到我真的很想再次拥有那种感觉
And I realized that I really wanna feel that way again,
我不能下半辈子都当那种 拿着点名册
and I cannot be the person who just holds your clipboard
说什么 姑娘们集♥合♥ 的人
and says, you know, "Bring it in, girls," for the rest of my life.
你想当主教练吗
You wanna be a head coach?
没错
I do.
我想我会做得很好
And I think I would be really good at it.
我也这么认为
So do I.
是吗
You do?
是啊 我看了比赛录像 你 你太棒了
Yeah. I was just watching the game tape, and you were-- you were fantastic.
你掌控全场 你做了很棒的决定
And you held the court. You made great calls.
不 你 我为你感到骄傲
No, you were-- I was very proud of you.
- 真的吗 - 嗯
-Really? - Mm-hmm.
我都不知道你 好吧 谢谢
Wow. I had no idea that you even… Well, thank you.
- 客气了 - 我是说 我很喜欢
-Yeah. -Yeah, I mean, I loved it.
我感觉 灵感迸发 感觉当我发号♥施令的时候
I felt-- I don't know, inspired. I felt like when I was calling the shots,
- 这些女孩儿们都活了起来 你明白吗 - 明白 感觉不错吧
-the girls were coming to life. You know? -Yeah. Doesn't that feel great?
- 是的 - 是吧
-Yeah. -Yeah.
真有意思 我从没 我不知道你还有这一面
That's funny. I'd never-- I didn't know this about you.
我以为你更像个老师 你想当老师 而不是教练
I thought you were more of a teacher. You wanted to be a teacher, not a coach.
那是因为你从没问过我
That's 'cause you never really asked.
我是说 其实你对我一无所知
I mean, you don't actually know anything about me.
- 我了解的 - 是么
-Yeah, I do. -Really?
是的 了解不少呢 我知道很多
Yeah, plenty. I know plenty.
- 哦 真的吗 - 真的
-Oh, really? -Yeah.
好 我开什么车
Okay. What kind of car do I drive?
我是住公♥寓♥还是住独栋 我有宠物吗
Do I live in an apartment or a house? Do I own a pet?
我也不是对你那么的知根知底
Well, I don't know everything about you.
行吧 那就挑一个问题答就行
Okay. Then answer one of those questions.
好 宠物那个 你
All right. Pet. You, uh…
- 养猫 - 什么
-Cat lady. -What?
- 没养么 - 没有
-No? -No.
我对你一无所知
I don't know anything about you.
- 对 - 跟我说说吧
-Hmm. -Tell me something, go ahead.
问我点什么
Ask me something.
好吧 你有另一半吗
All right. Do you have a significant other?
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表