剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
into the sacred world of sports,
所以老板 球员和全能的教练
so owners, players and the almighty coaches
都能成为百万富翁
can become millionaires.
她要干什么
What is she doing?
科恩小姐
Ms. Korn?
抱歉 我觉得这和我爸有关
I'm sorry. I feel like maybe this is about my dad.
别 别 别
No, don't, don't, don't...
准备好 女士们 西溪高中即将欢迎她
Buckle up, ladies. She's about to get welcomed to Westbrook.
既然你提起来了
Well, since you brought it up,
说到混乱的社会优先权
your father is an outstanding example
你父亲就是个典型例子
of society's out-of-whack priorities,
也就是庆祝和奖励并不重要的体育成就
which celebrate and reward trivial athletic achievements.
-摸我的手 都出汗了 -恶
- Feel my hands. I'm sweating! - Ew!
我同意
I agree.
我父亲是州内工资最高的单位雇员
My father was the highest-paid public employee in the state.
高出一截
By a lot.
就靠执教篮球 似乎不太合理
Just to coach basketball? Doesn't seem right.
真是耳目一新啊 科恩小姐
Oh, how refreshing, Ms. Korn.
看一个球扔进篮筐里就能赚几百万
I mean, millions of dollars to watch a ball thrown into a basket?
-太荒唐了 -没错
- It's ridiculous. - Right.
而且肯定不会像
And certainly not adding the value
急救员和社工一样为社会贡献价值
to society of a first responder or a social worker.
还有老师 就比如您
Or a teacher. Like you.
所言极是 谢谢
Precisely, thank you.
作为一种文化 我们崇拜体育人物
As a culture, we worship sports figures
而不是那些做艰苦且重要工作的人
instead of those who do the hard, important work.
你真让我刮目相看 科恩小姐
You surprise me, Ms. Korn.
谢谢
Thanks.
但我想还有一个叫供求规律的东西
But I guess there's also the law of supply and demand.
什么
I'm sorry?
如果有两万人愿意花50美元买♥♥票
Well, I mean, if 20,000 people would pay fifty bucks a ticket
看你教政♥治♥科学 你也会成为富翁
to watch you teach poli-sci, you'd be enriched too.
该死 小科恩上身了
Damn, Baby Korn came to pop.
格林特会活剥了她的
Grint is going to eviscerate her.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
更别提还有数以百万电视机前的观众
Not to mention the millions watching on TV.
你觉得他们会守着看这门课吗
Do you think they'd tune in for this class?
看 这就是需求部分 所有观看的人
See, that's the demand part, all the people who watch.
至于体育能提供什么
And what do sports supply?
我想也许是快乐
I think, maybe joy.
快乐也很重要 你觉得呢
And joy is pretty important too, don't you agree?
牛角包会带给我快乐 科恩小姐
Croissants bring me joy, Ms. Korn.
但是我不指望纳税人能为我的烘焙师
But I do not expect the taxpayers to provide my baker
提供七位数的薪水
with a seven-figure salary.
如果你或者烘焙师厌倦了辛苦的工作
Well, if you or your baker ever get tired of doing the hard work,
可以考虑先歇会 然后去十大联盟当教练
maybe you could take a break and go coach in the Big Ten.
与此同时 试着赢下十二项联赛冠军
While you're there, try winning twelve conference titles
和三项全国冠军
and three national championships.
很简单 对吧
Pretty easy, right?
不过 只有一位教练做到过
Although, only one coach has ever done that.
他就在这里工作
He works here now.
我要背过气去了
I'm dying.
我死了
I'm dead.
她完蛋了
She's dead.
科恩
Korn.
我真心希望今天不用见到你
I was dearly hoping I wouldn't have to see you today.
我知道 我可能不该和老师争论
I know. I probably shouldn't have argued with a teacher.
这不是你来这里的原因
That's not why you're here.
我叫你来是因为你赢得了这场争论
You're in my office because you won that argument.
很厉害 但也很傻
Impressive. And stupid.
事实上 我甚至都没有完全驳斥她观点
Truth is, I don't even totally disagree with her.
我只是看不惯她攻击我爸爸
I just didn't like her taking shots at my dad.
下次有人攻击你♥爸♥爸的时候会发生什么
What's gonna happen next time somebody takes a shot?
因为就是会有下一次
Because there's going to be a next time.
那我们两个就有更多机会了解彼此了
Then I guess you and I are gonna get to know each other real well.
真是虎父无犬女啊
You really are your father's daughter, aren't you?
的确 谢谢
I really am. Thank you.
这可不是什么称赞
Not a compliment.
抱歉 我只是
Sorry, I'm just...
老家发生的事是这一切的起点
Back home was ground zero for this kinda stuff.
那是个问题
It was a problem.
你觉得接近问题的根源
You thought moving closer to the source of the problem
会有所帮助吗
was gonna help?
可能没有
Probably not.
我猜他并没有帮你订购校服
And I'm assuming he did not order your uniform.
他试了
He tried.
他只是不太会用电脑而已
I think he just got confused by the computer.
可你会吧 下次记得自己解决
Well, you're not confused by it, so next time handle it yourself.
你真走运 我总会在这留几套校服
Luckily for you, I always keep a few uniforms around here
因为他不是我们学校唯一一个一窍不通的爸爸
because he's not the only clueless dad at the school.
欢迎来到西溪高中 科恩小姐
Welcome to Westbrook, Ms. Korn.
我希望永远都不会在这个座位上见到你
I look forward to never seeing you in that seat again.
很遗憾 那是给你♥爸♥预留的专座
Sadly, it's reserved for your father.
艾玛 你好 我是哈珀·夏皮拉
Emma! Hey, Harper Schapira.
我刚在格林特老师的课上见过你
Just saw you in Ms. Grint's class.
真刺♥激♥
Wow. Fireworks.
我准备在学校网站上做一个你♥爸♥爸的视频简介
So, I'm doing a video profile on your dad for the school website.
-我能不能采访你 -抱歉 我不感兴趣
- I was wondering if I could interview. - Sorry, not interested.
对你♥爸♥爸的评价两极分化十分严重
Your dad's a pretty polarizing figure.
我以为你想让你这方的看法也能得到表达
I thought you'd want your side of the story fairly represented.
听着 我刚到这里 我需要一点空间 好吗
Look, I just got here. I need a little space, okay?
完全理解
Totally understand.
你要是改变主意了记得告诉我
Let me know when you change your mind!
然后她说 如果你的课没那么烂
And then she said, "Maybe if your class wasn't so lame,
人们可能会花大价钱
people would pay millions of dollars
去看你的课可怜可怜你
to tune in and watch your sorry ass."
我居然错过了这场好戏
I can't believe I missed that!
倒也没有那么极端
It wasn't quite that extreme.
但是讲真的 格林特的脸就像...
But seriously, Grint's face was like...
而且气得通红 完全被震惊到了
And it was bright red. You could tell she was shook.
所以我们尽最快速度叫上了她并且说
So we grabbed her as soon as we could and said,
你真是个传奇 必须跟我们一起吃饭
"You are a legend. You are eating with us."
你就是我的精神动物
You're my spirit animal.
你♥爸♥爸应该会抓狂吧
Is your dad gonna lose his mind?
教练到底是什么样的
What's Coach really like?
他在野外会完全不一样吗
Like, is he totally different in the wild?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我们其实也是才开始了解彼此
We're just kinda getting to know each other,
如果这讲得通的话
if that makes sense.
他叫我们照看你的时候
We figured he must be a bit out of touch
我们就想他肯定跟你联♥系♥不多
once he asked us to be nice to you.
-是吗 -不 我的意思是
- Really? - No, I just mean...
没事 我并不惊讶
It's okay. I'm not surprised.
说真的 你们没有必要
For the record, you guys don't have to
因为我爸爸的要求就跟我一起玩
hang out with me because my dad said so.
你是不懂"你就是个传奇"这句话吗
What don't you understand about "You are a legend now"?
他来了
There he is.
跟你♥爸♥住一起真有我想象中那样悲催吗
Is living with your dad as miserable as I'm certain it is?
没有 只是
Nah, it's just...
他在努力 我觉得我的存在让他很别扭
He's trying. I think it's weird for him, me being here.
他太忙了 他跟他爸爸也没这么亲近过
He's so busy, and he wasn't really ever that close with his dad.
他们很久都没说过话了
They haven't talked in, like...
不管怎样 就像是
Anyway. It's kinda like
他得从零开始处理好这一切
he has to figure this all out from scratch.
老天 他到底要拉多少次那个东西
God, how many times is he gonna pull that thing?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
-爸爸 我能帮你吗 -不用了 我可以的
- Dad? Can I help you with this? - No, I got it.
我听说了你跟格林特的小对决
I heard about your little cage match with Grint.
我觉得我处理得还挺好
Think I handled myself pretty well.
是吗 我还听说你被叫去谢里琳的办公室了
Oh, really? I heard you got sent to Sherilyn's office.
你还好意思说我 她说你基本在那里安了家
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表