剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
但如今在西溪高中 他或许重新唤醒了这份热爱
But perhaps he's rediscovering it now, here at Westbrook.
他告诉我们有潜力成为优秀的球队
He told us we had the potential to be great.
我相信他的话
And I believe him.
篮球以前对我而言只是个待完成的任务
Basketball used to be just a checkbox for me.
而现在 我迫不及待地想上场
But now I can't wait to get on the court.
他十分相信我们
He really believes in us.
他觉得我们这只小队伍能一飞冲天
He thinks our little group can go all the way.
所以他们真的要让你从西溪高中退学
So, they're really gonna pull you out of Westbrook?
是的
Yeah.
这学期结束 太糟糕了
End of semester. It's really bad.
你传那段视频时我就担心会发生这种事
I was afraid of this happening when you posted that video.
拜托 你能知道哈娜吉雅会给她父母打电♥话♥
Oh, please. You knew Hana Kea was gonna call her parents,
威胁要起诉 然后让她退学转校
threaten to sue and get her kicked out of school?
那公♥司♥开血汗工厂的 谁知道他们会做出什么
They run sweatshops. I don't know what they're capable of.
我就不该让你上传的
I should've told you not to post it.
不 是我的错
No. It's my fault.
是我搞砸了
I messed up.
如果你父母这么担心被起诉
If your parents are so worried about being sued,
就不能开张支票 让事情一笔勾销吗
can't they just write a check and make it go away?
他们...
They...
他们没有这么多钱
They don't have that kind of money.
奥莉芙 我们在图享上看过你家
Olive, we've seen your house on Insta.
是啊 但你们从没去过 对吧
Yeah, but you've never been there, have you?
因为我压根不住那里
Because I don't live there.
我只是在海边找了个豪♥宅♥拍摄
It's just some mansion on the beach I film in front of.
-等等 什么 -这又是什么意思
- Wait, what? - What does that even mean?
那你住在哪里
So, where do you live?
我住在靠近圣地亚戈的地方
I live a little closer to San Diego.
所以我每天到得很早 为了错开高峰期
And that's why I'm always here so early, to beat traffic.
好吧 怎么 难道你一直不打算说这事吗
Uh, okay, and what, you were just never gonna mention this?
你觉得告诉我们真♥相♥会很难堪
Were you embarrassed to tell us the truth?
是啊 这实在是...
Yeah. Like, this is so--
我都不...
I don't even--
我想一切的开端是那张赛琳包的照片
I guess it started with the picture of that Celine bag
是祖父母送给我的西溪高中入学礼物
my grandparents got me when I got into Westbrook.
那张照片收到的点赞比我之前的要多得多
It got way more likes than I'd ever gotten before.
之后我就在那豪♥宅♥前拍了照片
Then I took a picture in front of that huge house,
我也因此涨了无数关注 这感觉就很好
and I got tons more followers, and it just felt good.
直到我发现 所有人都觉得那就是真正的我
Until I realized everyone thought that's who I actually was,
我也不知道该如何回到从前了
and I didn't know how to take it all back.
我就陷进这一切出不来了
I just got so caught up in it all.
我知道是我搞砸了
I know I messed up.
我骗了你们
I lied to you guys.
但也不是个纯粹的谎言
Well, it's not a lie lie.
毕竟是图享嘛
I mean, it's Instagram.
我就一直P图啊
I Facetune my pics all the time.
我发的几乎每张图都会美白牙齿
I whiten my teeth in basically every post.
但这不能混为一谈吧
Yeah, but that's not really the same thing, is it?
那张我跟希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥的合照 蜡像馆拍的
That shot of me with Hillary Clinton? Wax museum.
我们知道 你标记了地点
We know. You geotagged it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是想让别人觉得我属于这里
Guess I just wanted people to think I belonged here.
你本来就属于这里
You do belong here.
没错 你加了个"假豪♥宅♥滤镜"又怎样
Yeah. So you had the "fake house filter" on.
谁在意这个 我不在意
Who cares? I don't.
我在意
I do.
因为她这话的意思是
Because she's basically saying that
如果她没钱 我们就不会愿意跟她玩
we wouldn't wanna hang out with her if she wasn't rich.
-那很恶心 -不 完全不是这样 我...
- That's gross. - No, it's not it at all. I--
德斯蒂妮 冷静点
Destiny, chill.
奥莉芙 没事的
Olive, it's okay.
我们支持你 会想出解决办法的
We've got your back. We're gonna figure something out.
赫莉
Holly?
-赫莉 -什么事 我在这
- Holly! - What? I'm here.
我知道该怎么拿下萨凡娜了
I figured it out, I know what to do with Savannah.
-我不想听 -跟你有关
- Oh, no. I don't wanna hear it. - It involves you.
我不管 我不想跟这事扯上任何关系
I don't care. I don't want anything to do with it.
不管 你必须跟我去 来吧
It doesn't matter. You're coming with me. Come on.
你会喜欢的 来吧 来嘛
You're gonna like it. Come on. Come on.
我知道卡尔斯巴给了你要约
I know Carlsbad made you an offer,
但我能给你更好的
but I'm gonna make you a better one.
这么多年来 我能招募到
Now there's a reason why I've recruited
这么多优秀的球员 是有原因的
so many great players over the years.
因为我从未用钱收买♥♥他们 一次都没有
It's because I never bribed them. Not once.
我所提供的不过是能打一场你热爱的比赛
All I had to offer was a chance to play the game you love
跟最好的球员 最好的教练团队
with the best players, the best coaching team,
在最好的学校
at the best school.
这就是我的要约
So that's my offer.
什么都没有 甚至都没有奖学金
Nothing. Not even a scholarship.
只有我们
Just us.
所以吉布森一家怎么说
So, what did the Gibsons say?
他们说"没门"
Well, they said, "No way."
不 他们其实说的是"没他♥娘♥的♥门"
No, what they actually said was "No bleeping way."
这是你们所期待的反应吗
Wow, is that the reaction you expected?
没错 完全意料之中
It was. Yeah, I wasn't surprised.
他们就是这种人
It's just who they are.
等等 我以为你希望萨凡娜加入球队
Wait, I thought you wanted Savannah for the team.
一开始是的
I did initially.
但我之后意识到
But then I realized that it
这么做可能会令我后悔
might be something I was gonna regret.
但多亏了你女儿和队上的其他姑娘们
But thanks to your daughter here and the other girls on the team
还有巴瑞特教练
and Coach Barrett here
以及 说来奇怪
and, weirdly enough,
那个关于我的蠢透了的视频
this stupid little video that I did--
我们看了 非常发人深省
Yeah, we saw that. It was really revealing.
是
Right.
重点是她们帮我认清了...
The point is that they helped me realize...
我当时是迷失了方向
that I was losing my way.
我想要萨凡娜是出于错误的考虑
That I wanted Savannah for all the wrong reasons.
但我想要奥莉芙留下是正确的
But I want Olive to stay for the right reasons.
我想她也希望留下 对吗
And I think she wants to stay as well. Right?
当然希望
I definitely do.
奥莉芙说你们加班工作
Now, Olive told us that you are working overtime
只为了供她在学校上学
just to keep her in school.
我理解你们 我爸妈当年也是这样操劳
Yeah, I get that. My parents did the same.
这并不容易
It isn't easy.
我都不记得上次
I can't even remember the last time
我们有空去看比赛是什么时候了
we were able to get to a game.
对 所以我们想给奥莉芙提供全额奖学金
Yeah, well, that is why we wanna offer Olive a full ride.
我们很感激
I mean, we appreciate it.
-真心的 -但是
- Really. - But?
但是西溪高中
But Westbrook...
不再适合奥莉芙和我们家了
just isn't working for Olive or our family anymore.
什么
What?
你们担心学校的价值导向
You have concerns about the values
以及它们可能会影响你的女儿
and how they might affect your daughter--
不是可能影响 是就在影响
Not how they might, how they are.
整个"看向我"文化
The whole "look at me" culture.
不是学校的问题 妈 是我自己
It's not the school, Mom. It was me.
那还是你吗
Was it you?
我们看到网上的你
Because when we saw you online,
还以为看到的是一个陌生人
we felt like we were looking at a stranger.
这让我们害怕
And that scared us.
我们都不知道你到底是谁了
We don't even know who you are anymore.
我知道
Well, I do.
容我插句话
If I may--
对她来说 在图享上隐藏真实的自己很简单
Look, it-- It's easy for her to hide who she is behind Instagram.
但我当了这么多年教练学到的是
But one thing I've learned being a coach all these years is
你在球场上是掩盖不了真实的自己的
you can't hide who you are on the court.
你们的女儿
Now, your daughter here,
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表