剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
指向某种情绪不稳定
to a certain emotional instability?
应该可以吧
I guess.
你能不能把整句话说出来
Could you say that in a full sentence,
作为一句陈述 我好之后把我的声音剪掉
as more of a statement so I can edit myself out later?
好的
Okay.
教练好像情绪不稳定
Um, I guess Coach is emotionally unstable.
-谢谢你 -就一点点 跟我们所有人一样
- Thank you. - A little bit. Just like all of us--
够了 谢谢 奥莉芙
That's all. Thanks, Olive.
下一位
Next I need...
卡洛琳·萝丝·艾德丽安·史密斯
Carolyn Rose Adrienne Smith.
我肯定会像个傻子一样
I'm gonna look stupid.
老鼠 放轻松
Mouse, relax.
只是放在学校网站上的教师简介
It's a stupid teacher profile for the school website.
-每个老师都有 -不 我是指哈珀
- They do them for everyone. - No, I'm talking about Harper.
她很聪明又成熟
She's really smart and sophisticated.
我肯定会在她面前会紧张到僵住
I just know I'm gonna freeze up in front of her.
得了吧 她压根就没注意你
Okay, well, dude, look. She's not even paying attention to you. Ok?
你看她 她如此认真对待
Look at her. She's taking this one super serious
是因为教练是她唯一写过简介的真名人
because Coach is the only real celebrity she's ever profiled.
你不会有问题的 去吧
You'll be fine. Get out there.
-告诉我们你的名字 -老鼠
- Tell us your name. - Mouse.
对哦
That's right.
我在上周恩西尼塔斯队的比赛里看见过你
I saw you last week in the Encinitas game.
你投进了那个三分球
You hit that three-pointer.
你很棒
You're really good.
你看到了
You saw that?
谢谢 没错 我进了个三分球
Thanks. I mean, yes, I did.
我们的新教练
There's this new coach.
他非常非常非常...
He's really, really, really, really, like,
擅长激发出你最好的一面
"bring your best," um,
他是大学♥联♥盟的教练 我特别激动
coach in the NCAA. I got really excited.
她怎么了
Uh, what's wrong with her?
然后他让我带头做卡拉OK步法
And then he asked me to lead the karaoke step.
我就很激动
I got excited
因为从来没有人让我带过头 他是第一个
because no one's asked me to lead anything before, but he did.
他显然很信任我
He obviously believes in me.
你喜欢寿司吗 我超喜欢寿司的
Do you like sushi? I like sushi-- I like sushi a lot.
-她迷上那姑娘了 -迷得不轻
- She has a crush. - Big time.
我们回到正题吧
Let's get back to the questions.
刚才说到...
Which, um...
不过选彩虹卷总是没错的
But you can't go wrong with a rainbow roll.
因为它里面有各种食材 你吃过海胆吗
Because it has everything. Have you tried uni?
刚入口有点奇怪 因为它口感像舌头
It's weird at first because it feels like tongue
但味道又像大海
but it tastes like ocean.
"欢迎来到你的新家 艾玛
"Welcome to your new home, Emma.
爱你的爸爸和克林普森豪华快捷酒店的朋友
Love your dad and your friends at the Klimpson Luxury Express,
克林普森度假酒店旗下品牌
another fine Klimpson Resort property."
这是菜单上没有的 我专门订的
That's an off-menu item. I had to call special for that.
真棒 谢了
Great. Thanks.
-你觉得怎么样 -挺好的
- So, what do you think? - It's nice.
你讨厌这里
You hate it.
就是满眼都是灰色
It just seems so gray.
而且还很临时
And temporary.
你知道我现在要住在这里了 我睡哪儿
You do know that I'm living here now. Where am I gonna sleep?
你以为我忘记了 是吗
You thought I forgot, didn't you?
看
Look at this.
过来
Come here.
属于你的卧室和独♥立♥卫生间
Your very own room and your very own bathroom.
跟这间房♥一模一样
Exactly the same as this one.
我只是以为我们会住在自己的房♥子
I guess I just thought we were gonna be in our own place,
-像是海滨住房♥或者... -不不不
- like a beach house or-- - No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
这里好多了 相信我 住酒店超爽
This is much better. No, trust me. Hotel living is terrific.
如果你想来点吃的 叫客房♥服务
If you want something to eat, boom, room service.
有脏衣服 他们会拿走
Dirty laundry? They take your clothes,
洗好 然后送回来 像家养小精灵一样
clean 'em, bring 'em back like elves.
一旦你尝到了住酒店的甜头
No. Once you have a taste of hotel life,
你就永远都不会想去别的地方住了
you're never gonna wanna live anywhere else.
行吧
Sure.
这才对嘛 来 把东西都放好
That's the spirit. Come on. Let's get you settled in here.
-我能...谢谢 -好 你拿那个
- Can I-- Thank you. - Okay. You take that.
我来拿这些
I'll take these.
好了 看 你有个大屏电视
All right! See, you got a big TV
有很多电影可以选
with a wonderful selection of movies.
我昨晚看了《敦刻尔克》
I watched Dunkirk last night.
你知道还有哪里有很多电影可以选吗
You know what else has a wonderful selection of movies?
但《敦刻尔克》一定要看大屏的
But you gotta watch Dunkirk on a big screen.
能去看看海滩吗 我想给克莱尔发张照片
Can we check out the beach? I wanna send Claire a pic.
-她会嫉妒死的 -抱歉 我该回去工作了
- She'll be so jealous. - I'm sorry. I gotta get back to work.
好吧 我跟你一起过去
Oh. Okay. Well, I'll come.
只是训练 你连比赛都不爱看的
Well, it's practice. You don't even like going to the games.
要不待在这里 清行李 放松休息一会儿
Why don't you stay here, unpack, relax?
你忙活了一天 去海滩吧
You've had a long day. Go to the beach.
就在前门外
It's right out the front door.
一个人去
Alone?
对啊 你是个大姑娘了
Yes, you're a big girl now.
我六点半回来哄你上♥床♥睡觉
I'll be back at 6:30 to tuck you in.
好吗
'Kay?
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
给...我不知道哪张才是
Here's... I don't know which one it is, but--
好了 别动迷你吧里的东西
There you go! Stay out of the minibar.
欢迎回家 宝贝
Welcome home, sweetie!
没错 很好 用...
Yes! Nice! Now use--
对 利用篮板 塔比莎
Yeah! Use the board, Tabitha!
手举起来 奥莉芙 手举起来
Get your hands up, Olive! Get your hands up!
萨曼莎 回防 快去
Samantha, get back on defense! Push!
你来这里干什么 我以为你去接艾玛了
What are you doing here? I thought you were picking up Emma.
我去接她了 然后送她到了酒店
I did. I picked her up, dropped her off at the hotel,
帮她安顿完就过来了
got her settled and came back.
酒店 你还住酒店呢
Hotel? You're still at a hotel?
至少告诉我你有在找公♥寓♥
Please tell me you're at least looking for an apartment.
怎么了 酒店每天都给你换床单
Why? They change the sheets every single day.
你自己会每天换床单吗
Do you change your sheets every day?
加油 姑娘们 注意球路 看着点
Come on, girls! Ball movement! Look!
动起来
Move!
很不错
Nice!
-快点 快点 -好吧 我再问一遍
- Come on! Come on! - Okay, again, like I said.
-你来这里干什么 -我来训练
- What are you doing here? - I'm here for practice.
我能搞定训练
I can handle practice.
要打进乙组 就得全员上阵
If we're gonna get to DII, it's gonna be all hands on deck.
我把包放下就过来
I'm gonna drop this off, and I'll be right back.
-很好 攻过来 -谁在看德斯蒂妮
- Nice! Bring it back! - Who's got Destiny?
奥莉芙 奥莉芙 到这来
Olive, Olive, get over here!
快点 姑娘们 快点
Come on, girls! Come on!
这是搞什么
What the hell is this?
-救得好 -你推迟了三次的采访
- Good hustle. - The interview you postponed three times.
是的 我还要推迟一下
Oh, yeah. I gotta postpone that.
-我们猜到了你会这么说 -还有谁
- We thought you might say that. - Who's "we"?
马文 把你答应好要做的采访给我做了
Marvyn, just do the damn interview you agreed to.
我很期待明天你女儿第一天来学校
I look forward to your daughter's first day tomorrow
是我好不容易帮你搞定的
that I pushed through for you.
切入
Cut back!
好吧 你要问什么
Okay, what?
请坐
Take a seat.
待租
是不是很温馨
不如酒店"温" TCKS 爸爸
"TCKS"是什么意思
What's TCKS?
你觉得我们两间卧室够了吗
Think two bedrooms will be enough for us?
什么
What?
我就是想着 有了孩子以后
Well, I just figure after the kids come,
我们会需要更多空间
we're gonna want more space.
尤其还有那些我们救助领养的动物
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表