剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
得让萨曼莎到这里找空挡上篮
Gotta get Samantha down here for a wide-open layup.
你害怕她
You're afraid of her.
什么
What?
你难道不觉得在你女儿到的当天
Don't you think it's odd you came up with this
就突然提出这种
all-consuming goal of getting us to DII
劳神费力的冲击乙组目标很奇怪吗
literally the day your daughter arrived.
-那怎样 -你就是害怕和她相处
- So? - So, you're afraid to be with her.
你说什么...她是我女儿 我经常和她一起好吗
What are you-- She's my daughter. I'm with her a lot.
现在就不是
Not now.
你什么意思 我教女无方吗
What are you saying? That I don't know how to parent?
-不是 -我...
- No. - I mean--
我有陪伴她度过每分每秒吗
Was I with her every second of her life?
没有 我得工作养家
No. I had to get a job. I had to provide.
一直都是凯伦照顾的她
Caren was there to take care of her.
现在你成了凯伦 就不知道怎么办了
Now you're Caren and don't know what to do.
你怕死了 你在逃避她
You're scared to death. You're avoiding her.
你根本不知道 你瞎掺和什么啊
You don't even know-- Why are you sticking your nose in this?
我根本就跟你不熟 你也不了解我
Wha-- How-- I don't even know you, and you don't know me, so--
哈夫利切克断球了
Havlicek stole the ball!
如果我需要你的建议
If I want your advice, you know,
我会主动找你的 好吗
I'll-- I'll come to you, okay? I will.
你想做分♥析♥是吗 分♥析♥那个去吧
You-- You wanna analyze something? Analyze that.
对 就是我
Yes. This is he.
好吧
All right.
后天 知道了
Day after tomorrow, right.
没事 谢谢
No. Thank you.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
嗯
Yeah.
-明天见 -好
- I'll see you tomorrow. - Yeah.
他们来了
And there they are.
一起的还有...
Along with...
你知道我喜欢你们两个什么吗
You know what I like about you two?
老练世故的打趣玩笑
The little sophisticated banter.
你怎么也来了
Hey. What are you doing here?
我就住这里 你怎么也在
I, uh-- I live here. What-- What are you doing here?
等下 你认识我哥
Wait, you know my brother?
等下 他是你哥
Wait. He's your brother?
等下 天 他就是人鱼线男
Wait. Oh, my God. He's the V.
他就是人鱼线男
He's the V!
认真的吗 卢卡斯
Really, Lucas?
什么 我
What? I--
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 都是好早前的事了
Yeah. It was forever ago.
路易丝 我发誓我真不知道
Louise, I swear I had no idea.
没事 只是...他根本不有趣
No, it's just-- He's not funny.
干嘛
What?
别听她的 她才是毫无幽默感
Okay, no. Don't listen to her. She has zero sense of humor.
来 我们去散散步
Come on. Let's walk.
她居然觉得他有趣 服了
I can't believe she thinks he's funny.
你有了我的照片之后
So, like, are you officially stalking me
现在还正式跟踪我了吗
now that you have my picture?
没有 我都忘记我拍了
No. I forgot I even took it.
是吧
Right. Yeah.
-你不相信我吗 -我也不知道
- You don't believe me? - I don't know. I don't know.
我知道 晚回来了半小时
I know. I'm a half hour late.
想着你会看比赛录像什么的
Figured you'd be watching game film
不会发现
or something and wouldn't notice.
确实没发现
Which you didn't.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 我在看录像
Yeah, I'm just watching something.
我爸过世了
My dad died.
什么
What?
怎么回事
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 他就是过世了
I don't know. He just died.
有时候 就是会有人死
Sometimes, people just die.
我不能...
I can't, um...
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你知道葬礼是什么时候吗
Do you know when the funeral is?
后天
The day after tomorrow.
好吧 我们得买♥♥机票
Okay. Well, we have to-- We have to get plane tickets
租车 订酒店 做这些准备
and rent a car and book a hotel and all this.
不 不用订 我们不去
No, no. We're not gonna book it. No, we're not gonna go.
克林普森豪华快捷酒店
拉荷亚
我刚买♥♥了我们两个的机票 下午就走
I just booked us plane tickets. We leave this afternoon.
-我说了我们不去 -我反正要去
- I told you. We're not going. - Well, I'm going.
你都不怎么认识他
You barely knew him.
但他仍是我爷爷 我应该到场
Yeah, but he was still my grandfather, and I should be there.
你也是
You should too.
反正我给你买♥♥了机票 想去就去
Anyway, I got you a ticket if you wanna come.
我虽然行过死荫的幽谷
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
也不怕遭害 因为你与我同在
I will fear no evil, for thou art with me.
你的杖 你的竿 都安慰我
Thy rod and thy sword, they comfort me.
在我敌人面前 你为我摆设筵席
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies.
你用油膏了我的头
Thou anointest my head with oil.
玛丽·科恩
亲爱的母亲 英年早逝
使我的福杯满溢
My cup runneth over.
我一生一世必有恩惠慈爱随着我
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.
我且要...
And I will..."
科恩教练
致以深切的慰问与吊唁
西溪高中海妖队
我给你点时间待会
I'll give you a minute.
西溪女子高中
就像这样
There you go!
不错
Yes!
很好
Yeah.
来吧 萨曼莎
Let's go, Samantha.
传球要更利落干脆 再加把劲姑娘们
Crisper on those passes. Let's pick it up, girls. Come on!
-欢迎回来 教练 我们很想你 -谢谢
- Welcome back, Coach. We missed you. - Thank you.
好了 排队来这边练习罚球投篮
Alright, let's line up for team free throws over here, please.
教练
Coach...
请节哀顺变
We're so sorry.
我能给你个拥抱吗
Is it okay if I give you a hug?
你还好吗
How you doing?
我准备问你这个问题的
I was gonna ask you that.
我没事
I'm fine.
抱歉我那天朝你发火了
I'm sorry I snapped at you the other day.
没关系
It's okay.
-在干吗呢 -没什么
- What you working on? - Nothing.
我刚在想那个比赛末段的战术
I was just figuring out that end-of-game scenario.
萨曼莎只需要打挡拆然后放球 就可以了
Samantha just needs to screen and release, and we're set, so...
我们就准备好迎接最后时刻了
So we'll be prepared for the final moments.
一锤定音的时刻
End of game.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 那...
Yeah. Well...
我得走了 我有个女儿的
I gotta get going. I have a daughter, you know.
分清轻重缓急
Priorities.
完事了 马上就来 注安 爸爸
好的
注安 女儿
别说了
Stop.
你们先走
Um, you guys go.
好啊
Hey, what's up?
-来问问你怎么样 -我没事
- Just checking to see how you're doing. - I'm fine.
我从来没参加过葬礼 很难受
I've never been to a funeral before, and it was hard.
我明白 我爸的葬礼
Yeah, I know. My dad's was easily
是我人生中最糟糕的一天 我懂你
the worst day of my life, so, I feel.
瞧见没
See?
-就说了这词会流行起来 -是啊
- Told you it'd catch on. - Yeah.
我在想我们三个人找时间
Hey, I was thinking it might be nice for the three of us
一起吃个晚饭如何
to grab some dinner sometime.
可以啊
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表