剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
他们肯定很讨厌我爸
They must really hate my dad.
要知道这不是你的错
You know, this isn't your fault.
我以前很喜欢那个体育馆
I used to love that gym.
是我在校园里 也许是地球上最喜欢的地方了
It's, like, my favorite place on campus, on Earth maybe.
现在呢
Now?
也是
Right.
我知道
I know...
把那个标志撤下来的想法很伤人
the idea of taking that sign down hurts,
但也许留着会更让你伤心
but maybe leaving it up is hurting you more.
别让你♥爸♥的错毁了你热爱的东西
Don't let your dad's mistakes ruin the thing that you love.
你值得拥有属于你自己的东西
You deserve to have something that's just yours.
这么想不代表你是个坏女儿
Doesn't make you a bad daughter for wanting that.
但如果你想让那个标志留在上面 我会确保它留着
But if you want that sign up, I'll make sure it stays up.
有我在 没事
I got your back.
不是吧 我们生活在一个有杀人蜂的世界里
Come on. We live in a world with murder hornets,
你却因为体育馆的一个名字不高兴
and you're bent out of shape about a name on a gym?
200多签名 不能再无视了
Over 200 signatures. It can no longer be ignored.
我就无视了
Yeah, well, I'm ignoring it.
我的体育馆 我想怎么样就怎么样
It's my gym, and I'll do what I want in there.
没想到体育馆像梵蒂冈一样 是个独♥立♥的城市
Oh, well, I didn't realize that the gym was like the Vatican, a city unto itself.
大家看啊 白烟
Oh, look, everybody. White smoke.
他们选了一位新教皇
They've chosen a new pope.
表演得还真是努力
Wow, you went all in on that one.
我认为学生和这里真正的教师的心声
Well... ...I should think that the voices of the students
比教皇科恩五世的话
and the actual faculty here
更值得引起我们的关注
would speak louder than Pope Korn the Fifth,
尤其在他昨晚赛场上的表现之后
especially after his shenanigans at last evening's game.
特瑞
Terry...
我还没喝咖啡
...I haven't even had my coffee yet.
这间房♥里的每个人都同意撤下格鲁辛斯基的名字
Everyone in this room is in agreement. The Gruzinsky name should go.
只有一个人不同意 脾气这么暴躁
Except for the only man with a temper so violent,
连一场青少年篮球比赛都看不完 我说的对吗
that he couldn't even make it through a children's basketball game. Am I right?
等下 不好意思 我不喜欢别人替我发表意见
Now, hold on. Excuse me. I don't like being spoken for.
不管你怎么看待这份请♥愿♥书
And no matter what you think about this petition,
这是对拉里·格鲁辛斯基的公♥投♥ 不是对马文·科恩的
this is a referendum on Larry Gruzinsky, not on Marvyn Korn.
斯得哥尔摩综合症还真严重
Stockholm Syndrome is never a pretty sight.
你说什么
Excuse me?
饶了我们吧 特瑞
Ow, spare us, Terry!
这个人一来我们学校你就看他不顺眼了
You've had the man in your crosshairs since he arrived.
马文对他的工作充满热情
But Marvyn is passionate about his job.
虽然有时候会有点忘乎所以
And sometimes he loses himself in the drama of the moment.
但这是他跟我共有的倾向
It's a tendency he and I share.
谢谢你 古德温老师
Thank you, Miss Goodwyn.
我认为有必要指出
I do think it's important to note
马文是在保护路易斯不被欺负
that Marvyn was defending Louise from being bullied.
这点是我们所有人在辩论中应该考虑到的
Something we should all think about in light of this debate.
乔治 你是哪边的
George! Whose side are you on?
正如我一直说的 我永远是站在
As I have always said, I am on the side of the girls--
- 西溪高中所有女孩这边的 - 我们都知道了 乔治
- The side of the girls of Westbrook. -We all know, George.
那么 在这种情况下
Well, in this instance...
教练科恩也是站在孩子们这边的
so is Coach Korn.
你是在暗示我没有吗
Are you implying that I'm not?
谢琳 拜托 说点什么
Sherilyn, please. Do something.
看来不必了 已经有定论了
Oh, looks like I don't have to. Something's already being done.
这倒没想到
Well, that was unexpected.
看来你能如愿以偿了 格林特老师
Looks like you might get your way after all, Ms. Grint.
那是我跟我爸
That's me and my dad.
是你♥爸♥和你的雕像 但你说是就是吧
Well, that's your dad and a statue of you. But sure.
这是在我三次蝉联全国冠军时他们放上去的
They put that up after our third national championship.
我都不知道他知道这事
Like, I didn't even know that he knew it existed,
更别说去看了
I mean, let alone visited.
我是说 照片里看起来 他好像
It's like he was-- I mean, right there, it looks like he was--
- 为你而骄傲 - 对 为我感到骄傲
- He's proud of you? - Yeah. Proud of me.
但为什么 因为我有座雕像 大家都认可我
But why? Because I had a statue and everyone else approved of me,
所以他才认可我吗
so it was okay for him?
我们从没一起拍过这样的照片
We never took a picture like that together. Never.
- 你还会去看吗 - 不
- Do you still visit it? - Oh, no. No.
在扔椅子事件后 就发生了这件事
After, uh, Chair-gate, this happened.
拉 拉 拉
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
我懂了 你有何感受
I see. How'd that make you feel?
感觉好极了
Peachy.
当你一辈子都在创建自己的传承
You know, you work your whole life to build your legacy.
品牌
Brand.
然后就犯了一次错 一切努力就付诸东流
Then you make one mistake and everything is tarnished.
可怜的艾玛 天啊
And poor Emma. Oh, gosh.
她真的被这些影响了
She's really affected by all this.
我不擅长这些 乔治 帮帮我 该怎么办
I'm not good at this stuff, George. So, can you help me? What do I do?
她会忘掉这事吗 还是
I mean... Will she get over this? Or...
你擦了香水吗
Are you wearing cologne?
擦了 我爸的香水
Yeah. My dad's.
他爸的香水
His dad's.
他是个好人
He was a great guy.
- 你♥爸♥ - 不 那个雕塑
- Your dad? - No. The statue.
好吧
Yeah. Yeah.
加油 把手举起来
Come on. Hands up!
- 对 - 你得传球
- Yeah. - You have to communicate.
- 往上 - 你在重温胜利时刻吗
- Lay it on up. - You reliving your win?
- 就是这样 - 我在看我们的弱点
- There you go. - I'm looking at our weak spots.
你看见当她走左路的时候
Do you see how they keep shutting Olive down
- 她们总是能防住她吗 - 没看到
- when she goes to her left? - No!
- 好眼力 - 不 罗宾
- Good catch. - No, Robin!
想去喝杯一杯吗 庆祝打败麦卡锡
Wanna go grab a beer? Celebrate shutting down McCarthy?
我想等我们打进二级联赛再庆祝 教练
Yeah, I think I'll save the celebrating till we get to Division II, Coach.
我是不是创造了个怪物
I've created a monster, haven't I?
我觉得怪物一直都在
You know, I think the monster was always here.
只是打了一会盹
I think she was just dormant for a while.
请进
Yeah.
你们一定得来看看
You guys gotta come see this.
一个时代的结束
End of an era.
- 奥利弗 - 怎么了 我可以拍的
- Olive. - What? I can film this.
别紧张 我只是问你要用这个做什么
Relax. Just gonna ask you, what are you doing with all this?
我在剪辑一个叫做通往二级联赛之路的视频
Oh, I'm doing a little something called the "The Road to DII."
我们获得胜利的真实记录片
A warts-and-all chronicle of our triumph.
我们还没有取得胜利
Well, we haven't triumphed yet.
有点信心 教练
Have a little faith, Coach.
你没事吧
You okay?
我很好
I'm great.
没那东西挂在头顶感觉一定好极了吧
Must feel pretty good to not have that thing hanging over your head, huh?
对 确实
Yeah, it really does.
再也没什么好担心的了
It's not my problem anymore.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
刚才好险 伙计
Yeah, that was close, dude.
格鲁辛斯基体育馆
格鲁辛斯基体育馆
主队 客队
第 节
主队 客队
格鲁辛斯基体育馆
主队 客队
撕掉创口贴 爸
威斯康星獾队
马文·科恩
篮球主教练
Magna Carta一般指大宪♥章♥,也称《自♥由♥大宪♥章♥》。英国封建时期的重要宪法性文件之一。
高位挡拆:内线球员跑到3分线附近为外线球员做墙 外线球员突破防守 如果对方外线球员没跟上 但对方内线跟上
则己方外线投篮或利用速度上篮; 如对方外线球员及内线都跟上对己方外线形成包夹 外线球员将求分给内线球员顺下上篮或投篮
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表