剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
嗯 圣巴巴拉更近一点 我还有辆车
Well, Santa Barbara's not too far. I have a car.
谢谢
Thanks.
你♥爸♥爸真的很爱你 你知道吗
Your dad really loves you, you know.
你很幸运的
You're really lucky.
这还不算最难的 相信我
Things could be worse. A lot. Trust me.
嗯 我相信你
Yeah. I-- I do trust you.
你说得对 只不过 为什么每次都要由着他
And you're right. It's just-- Why does it always have to be about him?
因为你比他坚强
Cause you're the stronger person.
你能搞得定
You can handle it.
知道 可有时候 我不想做那个坚强的人
Yeah. It's just sometimes, I don't wanna be the strong one.
我爱你 艾玛
I love you, Emma.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我觉得你才华横溢
I think you're very talented.
我也知道你在经历着什么
And I know what you're going through.
你不用一个人面对
You're not alone.
我会支持你帮助你的 如果我能帮的上的话
I will stand by you, and I will help, if I can.
你真棒 哈珀
Good job, Harper.
谢谢你 卡罗琳
Thank you, Carolyn.
谢谢了 哈珀 还有小鼠
Thanks, Harper. And Mouse.
好吧两位 那就今晚表演见了
Well, then. I'll see you both at the performance tonight.
好吧
Okay.
她怎么没夸我才华横溢啊
Now, she didn't say that I was talented.
是你吗 D
That you, D?
我还以为你要到下周末才过来呢
Oh, I thought you couldn't make it till next weekend.
我想 我需要见你
I wanted to-- I needed to see you.
我们有好多要聊的 对吧
We have a lot to talk about, huh?
算是吧
Yeah, kinda.
我就先不打扰了
I'll give you two some space.
克里斯蒂娜跟我说了 你发现后有多生气
Christina told me how angry you were when you found out.
我是震惊了
I was in shock.
但我已经不生气了 就是
But I'm not angry anymore, I just--
不知道这都意味着什么 一切都没变 却又变了
I don't know what it all means. Like, everything is the same but different.
我懂 亲爱的
I know, honey.
不是一个简单的答案就能解释清楚
And there are no simple answers.
克里斯蒂娜告诉了你故事的大概 但你一定还有疑问
Christina told you most of the story, but you must have questions,
所以尽管问吧
so here I am.
你是怎么认识他的
How did you meet him?
还有 你们恋爱了吗 结婚了吗
Like, were you in love? Did you get married?
我们是在学校舞会上认识的
We met at a school dance.
我爱他 因为我只有16岁
I loved him 'cause I was 16.
我们没有结婚
We never married.
那我能见见他吗
Can I meet him?
亲爱的 我不知道他哪儿
Honey, I have no idea where that man is.
你想过有一天要告诉我真♥相♥吗
Were you ever going to tell me the truth?
我对自己说 时机成熟了再告诉她
I told myself I would, when the time was right.
可我总觉得时机不对
But I guess the time never seemed right.
因为我很害怕
Because I was scared.
我真的很抱歉
Look, I am sorry.
抱歉没有告诉你
I'm sorry for not telling you.
但我对发生的事并不抱歉
But I'm not sorry about what happened.
我见证了姐姐和她丈夫给你的生活 真的
I saw the life my sister and her husband gave you, and it was--
超出了我能提供的一切
It was better than anything I could provide.
可能我也有点羞愧吧
I guess there was a little shame in that.
但说实话 那时我完全没有准备好要孩子
But God's honest truth, I was not ready to have a child back then.
那现在呢
What about now?
我已经有一个了
I already have one.
啊 面对空白纸张无从下笔的恐怖
-Ah, the terror of the empty parchment. -
比尔·莎士比亚和我也曾多次遇到过这个恶魔
Bill Shakespeare and I have faced that demon many a time.
文思枯竭了
Writer's block?
对 我在思考对阵卡尔斯巴德的战术
Yeah, I'm just-- I'm trying to come up with some plays for Carlsbad,
但不知道 我就是
but I don't know, I'm just--
脑子被离开我们的愧疚感占据了吗
Guilty over leaving us?
抱歉 我本来要告诉你的 只是还不确定
I'm sorry, I was gonna tell you. It's just, I wasn't sure
你对异地恋看法如何
Now, you know-- How do you feel about a long-distance relationship?
我不喜欢
I don't.
我和哈珀的父亲试过 然后骄傲地单身了
I tried that with Harper's father and, well, proudly single.
那 你跟其他人一样 是来骂我的喽
So, did you just come here to yell at me like everyone else?
其实不然 我是来向你提议个事儿
Actually, no. I came here to propose something.
别担心 我不是要提议结婚
Don't worry, not marriage.
我天 你这面部表情
Oh, God. The look on your face.
没做好表情管理 抱歉抱歉
No, I know. I'm sorry.
不是
No, um
艾玛并不想离开西溪高中
Look, Emma doesn't wanna leave Westbrook.
我知道 但我们别无选择
Well, I know, but what other options do we have?
有一个选择
There is one.
不如下学期 让她跟我一起继续呆在西溪高中
How about next semester, she stays with me and continues at Westbrook?
你真善良 不过你这么做的目的是啥
Well, that's very sweet of you, but why would you do that?
我可不想失去我最优秀的演员之一
Well, I don't wanna lose one of my finest talents.
作为教练 你也能理解这种心情吧
I mean, as a coach, I'm sure you understand.
懂 懂 但肯定还有其他原因
Yeah, yeah. But there's something else going on.
你们行话怎么说的 潜台词
What's the* What's the word you use? Subtext?
马文 这你都知道 很不简单啊
Marvyn, I'm impressed.
可你为什么觉得会有潜台词呢
But why do you assume there is any?
首先 哈珀和艾玛关系并不好
Well, for starters, Harper and Emma, they don't really get along too well.
哈珀我能搞定 她更像是会叫的狗不咬人
I can deal with Harper. I mean, she's more bark than bite.
虽然我极不愿承认 但我终究是个母亲
As much as I'm loathe to admit it, I'm a mother above all else.
如果艾玛需要一个家 我可以给她一个
And if Emma needs a home, she has one with me.
我真心觉的她很美好
I find her delightful.
我也一样
So do I.
- 你再考虑一下 - 谢谢 你真好
-Just think about it. -Thank you. That's very sweet of you.
好吧
Okay.
这一路走来我很开心
It's been fun.
- 你怎么能这样冤枉我 - 这是唯一的可能啊
- How could you accuse me of that? -It's the only thing that makes sense.
那本破战术笔记丢了 有很多可能的
I could think of a million ways that stupid playbook went missing.
你粗心的队友把它弄丢了
Your scatterbrained friend lost it.
或者有人开玩笑把它偷走了 或者她忘在家里了
Someone stole it as a joke. She left it at home.
对 但都不是 因为就是你拿走了
Yeah, but none of those things happened, because you took it.
你有动机 有机会
You had motive, you had opportunity,
而且话说你也有前科啊
and it's not like you haven't treated us like this before.
我都说了我很抱歉 我以为这事咱们已经翻篇儿了
I told you I was sorry about that. I thought we moved on.
我也是这么以为的
I thought so too.
那就这样结束了 是吗
I guess that's it, then.
我再说什么 你也不会相信我的
There's nothing I can say to make you believe I didn't do this.
如果你真是无辜的 证明给我看
If you're innocent, prove it.
我要怎么证明啊
How could I possibly do that?
我不管 你自己想
I don't know. Figure it out.
不必了
No point.
你永远只能看到过去的那个我 而不是现在的我
You're always gonna judge me by who I was and not who I am.
当我决定接受这份工作 全家被迫离开俄亥俄时
When I decided to take this job and we had to leave Ohio,
马修和我的孩子们都很生气
Marshall was not pleased, and neither were our kids.
他们两个星期都没跟我说话
-They didn't talk to me for two weeks. -
用沉默来抗♥议♥ 对吧
-Silent treatment, huh? -Mm-hmm.
他们竟然觉得会有用 真是幼稚
Funny how they think that works.
我喜欢沉默
I enjoy silence.
- 我也是 - 是吗
-Me too. -Yeah?
干杯
Cheers.
你知道吗 虽然没想到我会这么说 不过
You know, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but
- 我觉得我会想你的 马文 - 我也不敢相信你能说出口
-I think I'm gonna miss you, Marvyn. -I can't believe I'm hearing you say that.
- 还有乔治 - 乔治啊
-Mmm. And George. -Oh, George.
他也许不愿意承认
You know, I don't think that he would admit it,
但我觉得他认为
but I think that he thinks
- 你们要成为朋友了 - 是吗
-that you're becoming friends. -Oh, yeah?
你觉得这是真的吗
Any truth to that?
应该是他的一厢情愿吧
-George's truth, maybe.
嗯 卡尔斯巴德的比赛 你会带队得胜的吧
Ah* And how about this, uh, Carlsbad game? You gonna win it, right?
对
Yeah.
你很担心吗
-You worried? -Mm-mmm.
我不担心 我对你有信心
I'm not worried. I have faith in you.
虽然最近很多人都不这么想吧
Which seems to be in short supply these days.
对
Yeah.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表