剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
这不是冷静·科恩吗
Well, if it isn't Kalm Korn.
噢 抱歉 你是发疯的科恩
Wait. Sorry, no. You're the crazy one.
很遗憾 我从来没收到过你们周五聚会的邀请
Unfortunately, I never received my invitation to your Friday soiree.
是的
Yeah.
是因为你的俱乐部只对未成年开放吗
Or is Club Korn strictly 17 and under?
这不是什么聚会 这是场派对 而且就这么开上了
It wasn't a soiree. It was a party, and it just happened.
就这么开上了
Oh, it just happened?
在场的各位 马文·科恩是无辜的
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Marvyn Korn is innocent.
派对就这么开上了
The party just happened.
一场派对居然就这样凭空孕育出来了
It was an immaculate conception of a party.
你是成年人 你要负责
You are the adult. The responsibility lies with you.
你消停一会儿吧 特里 我们一到场就把派对终结了
Give it a rest, Terry. We broke it up as soon as we got there.
我们
"We"? Oh.
这么说你也去了 有意思
So you were at this party too? How curious.
我们一起去吃晚饭 艾玛打电♥话♥我们就赶回去了
We went to dinner, and then Emma called.
还吃晚饭了 你听见了吗 玛格丽特 他们一起晚饭了
Dinner now? Do you hear that? They went to dinner.
你怎么看
What do you think about that?
我认为
I think...
你已经开始胡言乱语了
you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
我无条件地信任马文
I trust Marvyn implicitly.
实际上我们昨晚才去进了晚餐
In fact, he and I had a very lovely dinner last night.
我们第三次共进晚餐了
Our third, I might add.
也就是说我们已经正式确立关系了
Which means that we are now officially dating.
是吧
Right?
是啊
Yes.
我们确立关系了 - 没错
Yes. We're dating. -Yeah.
我们确立关系了
We're dating.
不是我想搞地下情
Well, it's not that I wanna keep it a secret.
我只是 比较注重隐私
It's just that, you know, I'm private.
还有就是 让我分心的事太多了
Plus, look. I got enough distractions in my life.
我想专注篮球 - 篮球 我知道
I want to stay focused on basketball. - Basketball. Yes, I know.
这就提醒了我 我要借你场地排话剧
Which reminds me, I need your court for my play.
借我场地干嘛 - 放舞台啊 小傻瓜
For what? -To put the stage on, silly.
你不是在食堂排话剧吗
I thought you were doing the play in the cafeteria?
不不不 我们只在那排练 但是要表演的话
No, no. We rehearse there, but for the performance,
我们要一块更大的场地
I need a much bigger venue.
不 我已经因为修场地的事忙得不可开交了
Well-- No. I'm having enough problems trying to get it fixed by the time--
我要比赛了啊 - 马文
The game is coming-- -Marvyn.
只要开幕式晚上能修好 就完全没问题
As long as it's done before opening night next week, it'll work out beautifully.
是 但是 - 到时候 我会感谢你
Yeah, but-- -I thank you,
你女儿也会感谢你
and your daughter thanks you.
别再给我来一个冷静·科恩帖子了
Better not be another Kalm Korn post.
要是就好了 我得走了
Oh, if only it were. I have to go.
谢谢你借我场地
And thanks again for the court.
没事 但是 我还没答应啊
Yeah, but I-- I didn't say yes.
怎么了 我们第一堂课要迟到了
What's going on? We're gonna be late for first period.
我叫你们来是因为 咱们表演又出问题了
I called you all here because it seems the curse of this play has struck again.
我刚收到消息 夏洛特 也就是我们的贝斯·麦克白
I just word that, Charlotte, our Beth Macbeth,
踩到馅饼滑倒了 摔坏了大腿骨
has broken her femur slipping on an empanada.
这么说 她真的挂彩了
Wait. She literally broke a leg? -
这时候还嘲讽 难道不觉得残忍♥吗
Isn't irony the cruelest of all literary conceits?
所以 距开幕还有一周
So, we find ourselves in need of a new lead
我们要重新找一个主演
one week before opening night.
谁有兴趣收下这份荣耀吗
Who among you is interested in throwing your crown into the ring?
古德温女士
Miss Goodwyn.
古德温女士 古德温女士
Miss Goodwyn! Miss Goodwyn! -
有人没 有人想演贝丝·麦克白 有没有人能勇敢站出来
Anyone? Is there a Beth Macbeth out there? A brave soul?
有啊 我
Yes. Me.
我是她替补 这明显该我来演啊
I am her understudy, so I am the obvious replacement.
试镜的时候我就证明了我的能力
Auditions proved it.
每个人都有为角色试过镜了
Well, everyone else has already auditioned,
所以这个主角就 - 我还没试过镜
and I suppose the role is yo-- - I didn't audition.
之前我没来 我想试试
I wasn't here. I'd like to try.
古德温女士
Miss Goodwyn.
你敢相信如此明目张胆地插队吗
Can you believe the audacity of this Janey-come-lately?
你之所以赞成 都是因为你在和她爸约会
You're only considering this because you're dating her dad.
这就叫为亲是举 这不公平 老妈
That's called nepotism, and it's not fair, Mother.
你听听你自己说什么
Think about what you just said!
我怎么和你说的 叫你不要在学校叫我妈
And what have I told you about calling me that in school?
等下 等下 她是你女儿
Wait. Wait, wait, wait. She's your daughter?
我怕让她改来和我姓 她会被我抢了风头
I had her keep her father's name so I wouldn't upstage her.
不 因为你害怕被我抢了风头 老妈
No. It's because you were afraid of being upstaged by me, Mother.
我决定了
I have decided.
艾玛和哈珀再来试一次镜
Emma and Harper will meet anon on the battlefield of audition,
然后我们再决定 新王贝丝·麦克白皇后的头衔加冕于谁
and a new King-Queen Beth Macbeth shall be crowned.
快去上课 快去
Go to class. Go.
你个叛徒
Well, Judas.
我希望你准备好试镜了
I hope you're prepared for the audition.
我当然了 我跟我妈一直在排练这一段
I, of course, have been rehearsing this part with Mother all along.
我会准备好
Oh, I'll be prepared.
我让卢卡斯帮我对台词就好 他比你的古德温老妈厉害多了
I'll just get Lucas to help me run lines, and he's even better than Mother Goodwyn.
没什么事吧 - 她太烦人了
Everything okay? -She's infuriating.
我得跟她竞争这个角色
I have to audition against her for this part.
我是候补演员 应该把角色给我
I'm the understudy. It should be mine.
我可以放学后帮你对台词
You know, I could help you run lines after school.
艾玛有卢卡斯 你有我啊
Be the Lucas to your Emma?
小鼠 你最好了
Mouse, you're the best.
就这么定了 放学后见
Let's do it. I'll see you after school.
你真是个好朋友
You're a great friend.
小鼠 就跟她表白吧
Mouse, just tell her you like her.
她不喜欢我怎么办 - 那么你就知道了
What if she doesn't feel the same way? -Then you'll know.
相信我 你知道了更好
Trust me, it's better to know.
你会怎么处理
How would you do it?
我 大概也会很烂吧 但我对你有信心
Me? Probably badly, but I have faith in you.
你会有办法的
You'll figure it out.
他们到底要多少次咖啡间歇才够啊
How many coffee breaks can they take?
我不知道 我来摆平这件事 看着
I don't know. I gotta take care of this. Watch this.
不好意思
Excuse me.
嗨 终于见到你了
Hi. Nice to finally meet you.
我是马文·科恩 这位是霍利 - 你好吗
I'm Marvyn Korn. This is Holly over here. -How do you do?
嘿 我是杰瑞
Hey. Jerry.
荣幸
Pleasure.
进展如何 - 快搞定了
How's it coming along? -Getting there.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道你们可以按时完成这个项目
I know you and your boys are gonna get this done in time,
但是霍利 她有点杞人忧天
but Holly here, she's like a little nervous Nellie.
她觉得你们赶不及在周三球赛的截止日期之前完工
She thinks you're not gonna make the deadline by Wednesday's game,
我说你们肯定能做到
and I say you are gonna make it.
我是说 她连锤子跟钉子都分不清
I mean, she doesn't know a nail from a hammer.
那么支持我一下 是叫杰瑞吧
So, back me up here, Jerry. Right?
不 这女士说得对
No, that-- The lady's right.
我是说 最快也得这周末
I mean, you're looking end of the week on this, minimum.
周末
Huh. -End of the week?
杰瑞 你要了我的命啊
Jerry, you're killing me.
要进二级联赛必须赢下周三的比赛 我们尽快完工
A win Wednesday gets us to Division II. We need this.
帮帮我们 帮帮我 求你了
Help us. Help me. Please.
帮你 - 对啊
Help you? -Yeah.
不感兴趣
Yeah. Not a fan.
你不喜欢篮球吗 - 不 我喜欢那些选手
You're not a fan of basketball, what? -No. I like the players...
但不喜欢那些瞎指导的人 你也算不上什么教练
but those who can't do coach, and you're barely even that anymore.
所以 不帮
So... ...yeah.
不乐意 - 行啊 可以
Not a fan. -Yeah. Okay, good.
你乐不乐意收到钱呢 杰瑞
Are you a fan of getting paid, Jerry?
因为如果你不按时完工的话
Because if you don't get this done in time,
我就找其他工程队来干了
I'm gonna get the next contractor out here like that.
好啊 你想这么玩吗
Oh, fine. You're gonna play it like that?
行啊 那就两天内别让闲杂人等进到体育馆来
All right. Then keep everybody out of the gym for 48 hours.
我尽力而为
I'll do what I can.
没问题
You got it.
走吧
Come on.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表