剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
You're one to talk. According to her, you practically live there.
我不需要你卷入我的战争
I just don't need you fighting my battles, okay?
这也是我的战争
They're my battles too.
这还要多亏你
Thanks to you.
而且这个该死的冰淇淋机可能就是空的
And the damn soft serve machine is probably empty!
这 这是空的
Oh, it's... It's empty.
你得先解除待机状态
You have to take it off standby.
看见没
See?
我找到了
Found it!
什么
What?
我的校服
My uniform.
我知道你们之前很担心 多谢关心
I know you were concerned earlier. Thanks for caring.
那恭喜你了
Oh. Congratulations.
我们本来愿意载你一程
We'd offer to give you a ride,
但是看样子你在等你♥爸♥爸
but looks like you're waiting on Daddy.
准备十分钟后出发 注安 爸爸
很好 就是这样
Yeah! See?
很好 就要这样结束这一球
Good, good, good, good. Way to finish strong.
练得不错 姑娘们
Good practice, girls.
结束了 快走吧
Hey, we're done. Go.
练得真好 姑娘们 都很拼劲
Good practice, girls. Nice hustle.
艾玛
我可以开车吗
不能
真棒
Nice job.
教练
Coach.
忘了告诉你
Forgot to tell you.
我们今天见到艾玛了
We met Emma today.
她超级酷 比你好多了
She's pretty cool. Better than you.
是的 这话我常听到
Yeah, I get that a lot.
她怎么样
How is she?
我是说 她有说我什么吗
I mean, did she say anything about me,
她有没有说喜不喜欢这里
or did she say if she's liking it here or not? I mean...
你确实挺一窍不通的
You really are clueless, aren't you?
-你们想去球场吗 -可以啊 听起来很好玩
- Do you wanna go to the court? - Yeah, that sounds fun.
好的 我们去吧
Okay. Let's go.
我们刚结束训练 你有什么安排吗
Hey! We just finished practice. What are you up to?
我和我爸爸应该要回酒店
I guess me and my dad are heading back to the hotel,
吃个晚饭
get some dinner.
听起来很爽
That sounds lit.
但是我们准备去出玩
But we were gonna go hang out.
要一起吗
You wanna come?
我很想去
I'd love to. Um...
但是我跟我爸爸之前说好了 所以
But my dad and I kinda had a thing earlier, so...
对 他被冰淇淋机给虐惨了
Right, he got his ass kicked by the soft serve machine.
好吧 改变主意了给我们发信息
Okay, well, text me if you change your mind.
好的
Okay.
我不知道 她看起来有点生我的气
I don't know, I... She just seems sort of angry with me.
可能让她来这里真不是个好主意
You know, maybe her coming out here was a bad idea.
不 我的意思是 她能来真的很好 但是
No, I mean, I... It's great that she's here, but...
可能就是青少年闹叛逆 对吧
I...It's probably just a teenage thing, right?
不是我♥干♥了什么事造成的
I mean, it's-- It's nothing I'm doing.
可能就是你干的事造成的
It probably is something you're doing.
好吧 我...
Okay, I just mean...
我不知道她到底是什么想法
I don't know exactly what she's thinking,
但如果我爸还在世的话
but if my dad was still around,
我只会想花时间和他待在一起
I would just want to spend time with him.
你明白吧 不需要做什么特别的事情
You know what I mean? It wouldn't have to be anything special.
他工作很忙
He worked a lot, so, you know,
我跟他见面就像是天大的事
when I did get to see him, it was, like, a big deal.
对
And... Yeah.
我们就会一起尽情的玩乐
And we would just have, like, fun together, you know?
然后有一天 他就这么走了
Um, and then one day, he was just, like, gone, so...
抱歉
Wow, sorry.
我不是故意让你难过的
No, I didn't mean to upset you.
没关系 没事的
No, it's okay. It's all good.
那他是个好教练吗
Then he was a good coach?
他是最厉害的
He was the best you've ever seen.
比我还厉害吗
Better than me?
这还有待确定
To be determined.
他是什么样的球员
What kind of player was he?
等等 我可以来
Hey! Hold up. I can go.
-我改变主意了 -那太好了
- I've changed my mind. - Great to hear!
只有你才有资格发言
You're the only one who can speak to what
作为马文·科恩的女儿是怎样的感觉
it's like to be Marvyn Korn's daughter.
对
Right.
那你什么时候有空 我现在就行
So, when are you avail? Now works for me.
摄像机就在这儿
Got my camera right here.
哈珀 别缠着她了
Harper, leave her alone.
艾玛 走吧
Emma, come on.
我得走了 不过呢
I gotta go. But you know what?
我接受你的采访 我对他还真有话说
I'm actually down. I do have some things to say about him.
赞
Super!
太好了
Yes!
艾玛
算了 我跟队员们出去玩了
艾玛
算了 我跟队员们出去玩了
九点回家 注安 爸爸
来吧 最喜欢和最讨厌的时刻
Okay. Least favorite moment, most favorite moment.
不要细想 就说脑海里出现的第一件事
Don't think about it. First thing that comes to mind.
好吧 最讨厌吗 那必须是格林特
Okay, least favorite? Grint, obviously.
必须的
Obviously.
这个拍成动图很好看 再来一次
Oh! That would be a good Boomerang. Do it again.
你们一如既往地完美
Perfect. As you were.
等下 你再模仿下格林特的表情
Wait, do your Grint face again.
她也不是一直那么难看啦
I promise she's not always that bad.
那就好 因为这不好笑
Good, 'cause that wasn't fun.
你知道你能把通知声音关掉的吧
You do know you can turn your notifications off, right?
了解
Aware.
说回到最喜欢的时刻
So back to most favorite moment.
我是可以说啦 但是
Well, I would say this one, but...
-我的天 她遇到个男的了 -什么
- Oh, my gosh. She met a guy. - What?
怎么说呢 他人很好
I don't know. He was nice.
她意思是很性感 继续
She's means hot, go on.
好吧 是很性感 而且他还有小腹肌
Okay, yes, hot. And he had the thing with his abs.
-人鱼线吗 -天呐
- The V! - Oh, my God!
-她看到他裸上半身了 -不是吧
- She saw him shirtless! - Wait a minute.
等等 是滑板的还是冲浪的
Okay, w-w-wait. Skater or surfer?
-冲浪的 -傻瓜还是刻薄
- Surfer. - Dumb or mean?
为什么就给我这俩选项
Why are those my only two options?
他更像是有趣
He was more funny.
那他就是很疯狂
Huh. So he's crazy.
没关系的 头发呢
That's okay. Um, hair?
湿漉漉的
Damp?
算我一个 等你们分了 我第一个接手
I'm in. When you guys break up, I call dibs.
我刚认识他好吗
I just met him.
不敢相信你就交男朋友了
I can't believe you have a boyfriend already.
-我到现在还是单身 -比如哈珀呢
- I still haven't hooked up with anyone. - Like Harper?
才没有 你怎么知道的
No. How do you know that?
这下本人承认了
And confirmed.
我现在馋男人了 叫点来吧
Okay, now I'm boy hungry. Let's order some.
-路易丝 -奥莉芙
- Louise? - Olive?
要不你就发短♥信♥给你哥
Why don't you do that thing where you text your brother
叫他把他朋友都带来吧
and he brings his friends.
迪伦肯定有空
I bet Dylan is free.
闭嘴吧 少来了
Shut up! Stop!
路易丝 迪伦
Louise! Dylan!
别说了
Shut up.
你还没走
You're still here?
嗯 我在研究比赛末段战术打法
Yeah. I'm working on some end-of-game scenarios.
得让萨曼莎到这里找空挡上篮
I gotta get Samantha down here for a wide-open layup.
你知道现在几点了吗
Do you know what time it is?
-不知道 -艾玛呢
- Huh? I don't know. - Where's Emma?
她没事 她在跟队员们一起玩呢
She's fine. She's off doing something with the team.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表