剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
- You are really-- - I know. I really am.
如果你不吃就归我了
If you're not gonna eat this, I'm taking it.
我想会很棒的
Yeah, I think it's gonna be great.
没问题
Sure.
-我是艾玛 -那太谢谢你了
- I'm Emma. I'm Emma… - Oh. Well, thank you so much.
特别好 中午可以吗
Yeah. Wh-- Great. How about noon?
-好的 谢了 再见 -我是艾玛
- Okay, thanks. Bye. - I'm Emma.
孩子 你在看什么
Hey, kiddo. What you watching?
没什么 怎么了
Nothing. What's up?
我以为两个月前就没人发这种恶搞视频了
I thought that stuff stopped a couple months ago.
我也以为
I thought it did too.
你刚才跟谁通电♥话♥
Who were you on the phone with?
你还记得苏吗
You remember Sue?
我和她一起做过两个设计项目
Um, I worked on a couple design projects with her.
现在有个机会 但是在意大利
Well, there's an opportunity, but it's in Italy.
那太棒了
That's amazing.
你应该答应 我可以搬去和爸爸住
You should take it, and I can go live with Dad.
他现在在高中工作了
He works at a high school now.
那怎么行...
That'll never--
他只在周末是好爸爸
He's great on weekends.
再说他现在还有自己的事情要处理
And he's dealing with his own stuff right now?
克莱尔
他们不会停手的
把图享软件删了
至少考虑一下 好吗
At least think about it. Okay?
就算我们真的赢了 我们也过不了他那一关
Even when we literally win, it's like we can't win with him.
他说得也没错啊
I mean he's not wrong.
先不管他是对是错 关键不是他说了什么
Whether he's wrong or right, it's not what he says.
-而是他说的方式 -他说的话也有问题
- It's how he says it. - And also what he says.
听我说 我的意思是
Well, look, all I'm saying is, uh,
如果我们要打败恩西尼塔斯队
if we're going to beat Encinitas,
我们比赛就得更加努力了
we're gonna have to step up our game.
是没错 但离谱的是
Yeah, but the crazy thing is
我们明明赢了 他却惩罚我们
he's punishing us for winning.
他真的不可理喻
There's literally no reasoning with him.
谁算出第十二题了吗
Anybody figure out number 12?
顽固不化
An immovable object.
答案绝对不是无法移♥动♥的物体
It's definitely not an immovable object.
不是 我在说科恩
No, I was talking about Korn.
第十二题你得用正弦定理
For 12, you have to use the law of sines.
你能直接告诉我答案吗
Right, or you can just give me the answer.
你这么做是违反规定 不是吗
You know that means you'll be breaking a rule, right?
-你没事吧 -我很好
- Are you gonna be okay? - Yes, I'm fine.
不管怎么说 教练有他的计划
Okay, look, anyway, Coach has a plan.
我会更喜欢打球 如果有人偶尔拍拍我的背
I'd care a whole lot more if I got an occasional pat on the back,
竖起大拇指 说一句好样的妹子
thumbs-up, an "Attagirl."
好样的妹子 现在谁还那么说
"Attagirl"? Who says that anymore?
不 我意思是科恩会这么说 因为他上了年纪
No, I'm saying Korn would because he's old.
我觉得"好样的妹子"有点居高临下
I think "Attagirl" is condescending.
是啊 科恩怎么敢这么说
Yeah, I mean, where does Korn get off?
他应该说 好样的女士
He should've said, "Attawoman."
-好吗 -他就是什么都没说
- Please. - He didn't say any of those things.
所以你们才生气 还记得吗
That's why you're all angry, remember?
来帮我看看第十三题怎么做
Now help me with number 13.
或者你把你涂的这个超好看的唇彩牌子告诉我们
Or you could tell us the name of that sick lip gloss you're wearing.
-特别好看 -我超喜欢用
- It is pretty fire. - I'm obsessed with it.
你们其实都不知道答案对吧
None of you know the answer, do you?
不知道
No.
一点头绪没有
Not a clue.
天哪 你今晚把对方40号♥耍得团团转
Boy, you faked that number 40 out of her shoes tonight.
我在看台上看到了她爸
I saw her dad in the stands.
感觉都快看哭了
Looked like he wanted to cry.
爸 我有一堆作业
Dad, I have a lot of homework,
而且明天还有晨练
and it's an early practice tomorrow, so?
晨练 你们又要继续每日两练了吗
Early practice? You guys back to two-a-days?
教练不满意
Coach wasn't happy.
我就喜欢他这点
I love that.
那家伙永远不满足 所以我才招他来当教练
Never satisfied, that guy. That's why I brought him in.
你今晚得了21分 但是科恩能看出来
You know, you had 21 points tonight, but Korn could see it.
他知道你本可以轻松拿下27分
He knew you could have had 27 easy.
但那不是他想要的 他说我投太多次篮了
Yeah. That's not what he wants. He said I shoot too much.
太多
Too much?
拜托 你可是明星球员
Please. You're the star player.
其他菜鸟根本投不进好吗
Those other scrubs they can't shoot at all.
他说他要的不是更优秀的球员
He said he doesn't want better players.
而是一个更好的球队
He wants a better team.
是啊 你投篮投得越多 他的球队就越优秀
Yeah, and he'll get a better team if you shoot more.
太扯了 我会跟他谈谈的
That's ridiculous. I'll talk to him about it.
爸 拜托别去 有一个教练就够我受的了
Dad, please don't. It's hard enough to just have one coach.
好吧
Okay.
他是球队的教练
He can coach the team,
但我是你的教练 你打好你的球
but I am your coach, and you play your game.
你是指你的球吧
I think you mean your game.
赫莉 有人拿走了我们的鞋
Holly, someone took our shoes.
科恩教练
Coach Korn.
为什么 又是什么我们赢下比赛的奇怪惩罚吗
Why? As another weird punishment for actually winning a game?
也许这是一种激励方法
Maybe it's a motivational thing.
如果我们训练状态不错 我们就能挣回来
Like, If we do good in practice, we'll earn them back or something.
或者他打算每次我们搞砸了就朝我们扔鞋
Or he plans to throw them at us every time we screw up.
这主意有意思 奥莉芙 但不是
Fun idea, Olive, but no.
好了 都听好
All right, listen up.
昨天比赛之前 我认为
Yesterday before the game, as a team,
你们有潜力成为不错的球队
I thought you had potential to be good.
但看了你们比赛之后
But after watching you play,
我意识到如果你们听我的指挥
I realized if you listen to me,
愿意让我执教
if you allow me to coach you,
如果你们全力以赴 就像我一直说的那样
if you try your very best, like I talk about all the time,
那你们就有潜力成为优秀的球队
then you have the potential to be great.
我不希望你们觉得来这里是一种惩罚
I don't want you to think about being here as a punishment.
我希望你们把它看作是我对你们很有信心
I want you to think of it as a testament to my faith in you.
因为这是头一回 我坚信
because for the first time, I truly believe
我们能一起完成与众不同的事情
that we could do something special.
昨天怎么不说
Where was that yesterday?
这正是我想听到的"好样的女士"
That was the "attawoman" I was looking for.
-真的吗 教练 -你真觉得我们能变优秀吗
- Really, Coach? - You think we could be great?
我强调的是你们有潜力成为优秀的球队
I specifically said you have potential to be great.
但是你从来都没说过我们有这方面的潜力
But you've never even said we had the potential for that before.
没错 所以留到现在才说的意义重大
Yeah, which is why it means so much now
因为我没有用一堆空洞的恭维话让这句话掉价
because I haven't cheapened it with a bunch of hollow compliments.
我猜你们都想知道
By now, I guess you guys are wondering
我拿你们鞋干什么 对吧
what I'm doing with your shoes, right?
它们没有鞋带
They don't have any laces.
等我教完你们该怎么绑鞋带之后就有了
Well, they will after I teach you to properly tie them.
我们是高中生 我们会绑鞋带
Um, we're in high school. We know how to tie shoes.
但你们绑的方法不对
Yeah. But not the right way.
我会从最基础开始教你们我这套打篮球的方法
I'm gonna teach you my system of basketball from the ground up.
在这个球场上 你的每次移♥动♥
On this court, every move you make,
每个运球 每根鞋带的绑法
every play, every lace is gonna be done
每次都得按同样的方式进行
the exact same way every time
直到不用经过任何思考就能作出反应
until we don't have to think about it
因为思考会让我们慢下来
because thinking is what slows us down.
来吧 拿上鞋子和鞋带
Alright, come on. Grab your shoes. Grab your laces.
我们从头开始
Let's start from scratch.
最后 我有一个非常激动人心的消息
And last, I have some very exciting news.
布里安娜·卡迈克尔教授终于
Professor Briana Carmichael has finally
同意来和我们讨论她的书
agreed to come discuss her book with us.
《她史》
美国的性别政♥治♥
我需要你们每个人都准备好三个睿智的问题
So I need each of you to prepare three intelligent questions
她会在下周四放学后与我们讨论
before she joins us after school next Thursday.
-格林特老师 这真是太激动了 -对吧
- Ms. Grint, that's really exciting. - Isn't it?
没错 非常激动 我们很想见她 只是...
Yeah, super exciting. And we'd love to meet her. Only thing is--
下周四放学后
Next Thursday after school
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表