剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
总之 我昨天很严厉地教训了他们
Anyway, I gave them a pretty tough talking-to yesterday.
-希望你没有生我的气 -不不不
- I hope you're not cross with me. - No, no, no.
任何优秀的组织都需要集中注意力 需要纪律
Any good organization needs focus, it needs discipline, and--
这正是我教育他们的
That's exactly what I told them.
我说 如果你队里
I said that if any of the girls
任何一个队员胆敢胡闹
on your team tried any monkey business,
她们就会被那双
they would find themselves on the wrong end
犀利的蓝眼睛狠狠盯住
of those strong, periwinkle eyes.
没错 什么
That's right-- Huh?
你知道吗
You know what?
我们俩简直太相像了
You and I are two peas in a proverbial pod.
我很乐意跟你喝两杯干马天尼聊聊天
I would love to pick your brain over a couple of dirty martinis
听听你那些训练战术
and hear all about those coaching tactics of yours.
要不改天下班后约吧
Uh, maybe someday after work.
-好啊 可以 -就今晚怎么样
- Sure, yeah. Maybe. - How 'bout tonight?
对 就今晚吧
Yeah! Tonight it is.
会很有趣的 安吉利尼餐厅 七点见
It'll be fun. Angelini's, seven o'clock.
我订两个位子 到时候见 科恩教练
Uh, I'll make reservations. See ya then, Coach Korn.
我必须告诉巴瑞特老师
Obviously, I had to tell Ms. Barrett
路易丝和奥莉芙考试作弊
that Louise and Olive were cheating on the test.
但为什么她们只被留堂了 她们该被开除
But why did they only get detention? They should be expelled.
因为篮球队不管做了什么坏事都能轻易脱身
Because the basketball team gets away with everything.
看看她们
I mean, look at them.
说不定她们都参与了
They're probably all in on it.
你们觉得还有谁知道这事吗
Do you think anyone else knows?
他们又没有搞地下恋情
I mean, they're not keeping it a secret.
他们都开一辆车来学校了
I mean, they literally drove up together.
而且总是形影不离
They were hanging all over each other.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
看看他们俩 他们绝对搞在一起了
Look at 'em. Those two are definitely hooking up.
我们当然不能告诉任何人
We obviously can't tell anyone, you know.
等等 还有谁知道
Wait, who else knows about this?
据我所知没人知道 你也不是听我说的
No one as far as I know, and you didn't hear it from me.
马文和玛格丽特
Marvyn and Margaret?
她挺难搞的 不是吗
She's a lot though, isn't she?
-他也是啊 -对 但是
- He's a lot. - Yeah, but--
我不知道 我就是没法想象他们两个约会
I don't know. I just find it hard to imagine them on a date.
-那不算约会 -所有人都说那是
- It's not a date. - Everyone's saying it is.
那他们都搞错了
Well, then everyone's wrong.
我们只是去喝点小酒而已
We're just going out for drinks.
真的吗 还有谁也去
Really? Who else is gonna be there?
不知道
I don't know.
不 你知道 就你们两个
Yeah, you do. Just the two of you.
这就是约会 爸爸
It's a date, Dad.
不 这不是 女儿
No, it's not, daughter.
我和赫莉也经常一起出去啊 我们又没约会
Holly and I go out all the time. We're not dating.
当然了 因为她在和费利克斯老师约会
Obviously, because she's dating Mr. Felix.
你没听说吗 德斯蒂妮说她们看见他俩亲热了
You haven't heard? Destiny told me they saw them making out.
好吧 不错 这对她挺好的
Well, okay, good. Good for her.
菲利克斯 那个戴耳环的小子 他年纪很小啊
Felix? The kid with the earrings? He's a child.
不予置评
Not touching that.
听着 不管你喜不喜欢 反正我是不喜欢
Look, like it or not, and I don't,
古德温老师迷上你和你的紫蓝色眼睛了
Miss Goodwyn has a crush on you and your periwinkle eyes,
我在排练时听到这个八卦可太开心了
which was super fun for me to hear about during play rehearsal.
-就是约会 -我不想再聊这事了
- It's a date. - I don't wanna talk about this anymore.
半小时后有比赛 我会晚点回家
Game in a half hour, and I'm gonna be home late.
是啊 约完会再回家
Yeah, from your date.
德斯蒂妮 篮下投篮
Destiny, get right under it.
他们要起诉你父亲挪用公♥款♥
They're charging your father with embezzlement.
这件事你们不能告诉任何人 这是家事
You can't tell anybody about this. This is a family matter.
爸爸绝对不会做这种事的
Dad would never do something like that.
我打赌他只是没法...
I-- I bet he just couldn't--
抱歉 什么
Sorry, what?
你♥爸♥爸可能就是堵车了
Your dad's probably just stuck in traffic.
我阿姨本该从洛杉矶过来的
My aunt's supposed to be coming from LA,
她现在也还没到
and she's not here either.
-我猜一定是堵车了 -格鲁津斯基
- So I'm sure the 5 is just jammed up. - Gruzinsky!
-在 -你还好吗
- Yeah? - You good?
-什么意思 -意思是你在胡思乱想
- Meaning? - Meaning your head's in the clouds,
你现在应该在做热身运动才对
and you're supposed to be warming up right now.
-我很好 -过去 快去热身
- I'm fine. - Let's go. Get in there.
-好了 都动起来 -双方教练
- All right. Let's go. Let's go. - Coaches!
-还有十分钟开赛 十分钟 -来 给我
- Ten minutes, ten minutes. - Here. Give me that.
好 我们在阻区防好40号♥
All right, we'll collapse on 40 down on the block.
老鼠 封锁住14号♥ 明白吗
Mouse, don't leave 14 open outside. Got it?
没问题 教练
You got it, Coach.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
记录我们的晋升乙组之路
Chronicling our road to DII.
这些队会都是非公开的
Well, these team meetings are private.
把手♥机♥收起来 快收起来
Put that thing away. Put it away!
等我们到时候达成五连胜了
You're gonna want that footage
你会想要这段录像的
when we run this winning streak to five.
《拉荷亚预备周刊》就有东西报道了
La Jolla Preps Weekly will have something to say about it.
姑娘们 听我说 好吗
Girls, I want you to listen to me, okay?
这是有两面性的
This could go both ways.
我不想让你们被欢呼冲昏头脑
I don't want you to let the cheers go to your brain
或者为嘘声伤心
or the boos go to your heart.
明白吗 把那些声音都屏蔽掉
You got it? Just put all that stuff out.
这是我们的主场
This is our house.
没人能大摇大摆地走进来反客为主
Nobody waltzes in here and pushes us around in our house.
这是我们的家
This is our house.
他们把所有东西都拿走了 怎么回事
They're taking everything. What is going on?
这是我们的主场
This is our house.
那是我的东西 你不能拿走
Hey. That's mine. You can't take that.
路易丝 你防40号♥
Louise, you got 40.
防住40号♥ 拜托
Get on 40-- Come on!
格鲁津斯基 专注比赛 快点
Gruzinsky! Get your head in the game. Come on!
格鲁津斯基 专注比赛
Gruzinsky! Get your head in the game!
-她是怎么了 -我不知道
- What's the matter with her? - I don't know.
那是我的东西
Those are mine!
他们把所有东西都拿走了
They're taking everything.
把那些声音都屏蔽掉
Put all that stuff out.
这太不公平了 我不懂为什么会这样
This is so unfair. I don't understand why this is happening.
这是我们的家
This is our house.
这是我们的主场
This is our house.
没人能大摇大摆地走进来反客为主
Nobody waltzes in here and pushes us around in our house.
犯规 四比零 两次罚球
Foul! Four-zero, two shots.
搞什么
What the--
-你疯了吗 -路易丝 算了
- Are you crazy! - Louise, Let it go!
-你知道我的能耐吗 -那又怎样 怎样
- Do you know what I could do to you? - What? What!
-你在做什么 -恶意犯规
- What are you doing? - Flagrant foul!
-23号♥ 你被逐出场了 -拜托 认真的吗
- Number 23, you're ejected. - Come on! Seriously?
-格鲁津斯基 -请把你的球员叫来 教练
- Gruzinsky. - Please get your player, Coach.
把你的球员叫来
Get your player.
格鲁津斯基
Gruzinsky!
-她到底是怎么了 -交给我 交给我
- What the hell's the matter with her? - I got it. I got this.
你刚才那是怎么了
Hey! What got into you out there?
我 40号♥一直在逼防我 谢谢你支持我
Me? Forty was all over me. Thanks for having my back.
你在开玩笑吗 我一直都在支持着你
Are you kidding? I've done nothing but have your back.
你可能因为那次考试作弊
You could have been expelled for
而被开除 我保下了你
cheating on that test. I protected you.
通过告诉谢里琳吗
By telling Sherilyn?
那是我的职责
That's part of my job.
行 你处理得面面俱到
Well, you covered your bases.
别再假装你是我的朋友了
So stop pretending to be my friend.
我为你冒了很大的风险
I went out on a limb for you.
-真是谢谢大圣人赫莉啊 -我明白了
- Well, thank God for St. Holly! - Hey, I get it.
你正在经历一些事情
You're going through something.
你猜怎么着 每个人都如此
Well, guess what, so is everybody.
这就是人生 而且说实话
That's called life, and to be honest,
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表