剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
That was a turnover.
来 注意力集中
Come on. Focus.
好 继续
Okay, go.
我们传球次数越多 就越难被防住
The more we pass, the tougher we are to defend.
他们会双人包夹你 而你的队员
They'll double-team you, and your team
就会无人盯防
gonna be wide open right here.
对 凭感觉找我
Good. Just feel me.
不
No.
相信你的队友 加油
Trust your teammates. Come on.
来吧 你知道怎么做
Come on. You know how to do this.
你只是还没有传球的习惯而已
You just haven't passed the ball yet.
集中注意力 好
Focus, focus, focus. Okay.
再做次假动作
Try to fake again.
对了 就是这样 再来
Yes, that's it! Try it again.
就是这样 这样才能打造一只能赢球的队伍
That's it! That is how we create a winning team!
这样才能让你变成优秀的球员 刚才特别好
That's how you make a great player. That was great.
-这就是我们一直训练的目的 -我完全没想到
- That's what we've been working on. - I had no idea.
我懂
I know.
欢迎加入球队 格鲁津斯基
Welcome to the team, Gruzinsky.
路易丝状态很不错
So Louise is looking good.
你想过把她移到得分后卫的位置吗
Have you given any thought to moving her to shooting guard?
我想过但是又否决了
I thought about it and rejected it.
因为你没办法忍♥受
'Cause you can't stand the thought
拉里·格鲁津斯基对着你大喊大叫
of Larry Gruzinsky screaming at you?
拜托 我不怕拉里
Please. I'm not afraid of Larry.
每所学校都有个像拉里这样的人 我爸就是
There's a Larry at every school. My dad was a Larry.
是吗 那你是怎么搞定他的
Yeah? How'd you handle him?
特别好 自从我们不再和对方说话
Grace. We haven't had one problem
我们之间再没有任何问题
since we stopped speaking to each other.
用同样的办法是搞不定格林特的
You know, it's not gonna be the same with Grint.
我搞定了格林特 你看到了
I took care of Grint. You saw it.
我可以 别着急
I got this. Don't worry.
我们其他人都有必须遵守的规则
The rest of us have rules we must abide by.
我每晚只能给每个学生布置一个小时的作业
I am limited to one hour of homework per student per night.
但是科恩教练让他的队员
Yet Mr. Korn has his players practicing
下午训练两个小时
two hours in the afternoon,
早上训练两个小时
two hours in the morning.
那么长时间他都教了些什么呢
And what has he taught them in all that time?
怎么系好她们的鞋带
How to tie their shoelaces.
她们也系得越来越熟练了
They're getting quite good at it too.
她完全不懂何时该收手 是吧
She doesn't know when to give up, does she?
你还在施行每日两练吗
Are you practicing two-a-days?
是的 我觉得每日三练还是太过了
Well, yeah. Just because I think three-a-days might be excessive.
看见没 他觉得这很好笑
See? He thinks it's a joke.
看看你周围科恩教练 你看见有人笑了吗
Look around you Mr. Korn. Do you see anyone laughing?
谢里琳 姑娘们一直在进步
Sherilyn, the girls are making progress.
她们越来越团结一心了
They're really starting to come together.
可能吧 巴瑞特教练 但格林特老师是对的
That may be, Ms. Barrett, but Ms. Grint is correct.
老师占用学生的时间
We do have a daily limit on the amount
确实每天都有限额
of time teachers can demand of our girls.
你应该知道的
You should know that.
从今天起 每天只能训练一次
From now on, one practice per day.
不行 每天训练一次没法让球队脱胎换骨
No, I can't turn the team around with one per day.
那真不幸 我才刚刚开始喜欢你
Oh, that is unfortunate. And I was just starting to like you.
每日一练 教练
One-a-days, Coach.
乔治 你最好别再跟着我了
George, you better not be following me.
我做不到 我不干
I'm not doing it. I'm not doing it.
-你必须这么做 -不 我不用
- You have to. - No, I don't have to.
从来没人指挥过我该怎么执教我的球队
Nobody's ever told me how to coach my team.
现在更不行
They're not gonna start now.
每日两练 早晚各一次
Two-a-days. One in morning. One at night.
-你不能 -我会的
- You can't. - I will.
行 那你就会在ESPN体育电视台
Okay, then you're gonna see that little
下面的滚动新闻里看到
ticker on the bottom of ESPN saying,
"女子高中开除马文·科恩"
"Girls' high school fires Marvyn Korn."
-这就是你想要的 -拜托
- Is that what you want? - Come on.
你想落得那副下场吗 何必呢
That's the hill you're gonna die on. Really?
姑娘们
Girls.
集♥合♥
Bring it in.
坐下来 来吧 走 快点 快点
Hit the bench. Come on. Let's go. Hustle. Hustle!
好了 说点事
All right, a couple things.
奥莉芙 萨曼莎 老鼠 事情...已经解决了
Olive, Samantha, Mouse, the situation… it's been taken care of.
就说他能搞定 早上见 教练
Told you he'd handle it. See you in the morning, Coach.
对 说到这个 我们要调回每日一练了
Yeah, about that. We're gonna go back to one-a-days.
我们就下午训练一次
We're just gonna practice once in the afternoon.
什么 但我们不是挺好的吗
What? But we're doing great.
-为什么 -我们不能现在半途而废啊
- Why? - We can't take our foot off the gas now.
我是教练 训练的事我说了算
Hey, hey! I'm the coach. Let me do the coaching.
教练 教练 等等
Coach! Coach, wait.
我们 我们做错了什么
What did-- What did we do wrong?
没有 你们什么也没做错
No, you didn't do anything.
他说我们有潜力 他说我们会变优秀
He said we have potential. He said we could be great.
-然后他就这样放弃我们了 -他没有放弃你们
- Then he just gives up on us? - He didn't give up on you.
我比谁都不想按科恩教练的安排打球
Look, no one wanted to play Coach Korn's way less than me.
但我做了 我改变了我的打法
But I'm doing it. I changed my game.
好吧 我爸爸很生气 但我完全投身其中
Okay, my dad is furious, but I'm all in.
我们都是
We all are.
那为什么教练不行呢
So why isn't Coach?
听着 这不是他能说了算的
Look, it's not up to him.
一些教职员工认为
Some of the faculty thought
他越权了
that he was overstepping his authority,
他把你们逼得太狠了
that he was pushing you girls too hard.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我没资格发言
It's not for me to say.
但就我们之间来说
But between us,
格林特老师可以滚蛋了
Ms. Grint can shove it.
太扯了
This is crazy.
他没有逼迫我们 我们需要训练
He's not pushing us too hard. We need the practice.
我们不是小孩了
We're not children.
我们又不是没能力自己做决定
It's not like we're incapable of making decisions for ourselves.
对吧 原来那些"女性奋斗女性光荣"的口号♥
Right? Like, all this "women striving, women thriving,"
还有未来的CEO只存在于宣传册里
future CEO stuff is just for the brochure.
真正的赋权
Real empowering.
看看她 享受着生活
Look at her. Enjoying life.
凭什么要一个政♥治♥科学老师告诉我们不能做什么
Why does a poli-sci teacher get to tell us what we can't do?
是啊 又不是她说了算
Yeah, she's not the boss of us.
她为什么要管这个
Why does she even care?
我要去跟她说说
I'm gonna say something to her.
真的吗
Really?
算了
No.
我去
Damn.
拉荷亚意式冰淇淋店
如果她车的刹车线路出了问题
It would be too bad if something happened
那就太糟糕了
to the brake line in her car.
老鼠 你是建议我们除掉格林特老师吗
Mouse, are you suggesting we take out Ms. Grint?
不是我们
Not us.
主要是重力发挥作用
Gravity mostly.
你知道她在上班路上
You know those twisty roads along the coast
会经过海边的曲折弯路吗
she drives on the way to school?
我们不能那么做
We're not doing that.
虽然这很诱人
Although it is very tempting.
这糟透了 我们终于找到了
This sucks. We finally get a coach
一个关心我们的教练 结果就成这样了
that cares and this is what happens.
为什么不让你♥爸♥打个电♥话♥
Why not just get your dad to make a call?
因为我不是五岁小孩
Because I'm not five.
一定还有别的办法
There has to be another way.
我们已经吃了三份冰淇淋了
Well, we're three gelatos in,
到目前为止 最好的办法♥会♥把我们送进监狱
and so far, the best idea we have would send us to prison.
没希望了 我们完了
It's hopeless. We're done.
恩西尼塔斯队又会把我们打得落花流水
Encinitas is gonna kick our ass again.
或许不会
Maybe not.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表