剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
那我们都会有巨型条幅咯
So, we all get giant banners?
听着 萨凡娜 她不会到这来掌管一切
Look, Savannah-- She's not gonna come here and take over.
她作为球员是有天赋 但她也是球队的一员
She's a talented player, but she's a team player.
她会融入你们的 别担心
She'll fold right in. Don't worry.
有我们还不够吗
Aren't we enough?
这不是 听着 没有人会拒绝实力球员
It's not about-- Look, nobody turns down firepower.
就是...她会让每个人都变得更好
It's-- She's just gonna make everyone better--
姑娘们 我这么做是为了你们
Girls, I'm doing this for you.
好笑 你这么做是针对我们才对吧
That's funny. It feels like you're doing it to us.
好了 姑娘们 我们先...
All right, ladies. Let's--
我们去拉伸吧 准备训练
Let's go stretch. Get ready for practice.
来吧 说吧
Go ahead. Say it.
说什么
Say what?
你明知故问 说出来吧
You know what you wanna say. Say it.
马文 我完全不知道你在说什么
Marvyn, I have no idea what you're talking about.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
早说了吧
Told ya.
屏蔽
And blocked.
-那是谁 -哈娜吉雅的工作人员
- Who was that? - This lady from Hana Kea.
她打了差不多六次电♥话♥
She's called, like, six times.
- 她可能想让你把那个动态删了 - 不可能的
- She probably wants you to take that post down. - Not happening.
-你不觉得你应该跟她谈谈吗 -为什么
- Don't you think you should at least talk to her? - Why?
你在图享上疯狂批评他们
I mean, you dumped 'em over Insta,
这举动还挺拽的
which was, like, pretty badass,
但那就像用短♥信♥谈分手一样
but that's like breaking up via text.
那又怎样 我收到了一大堆支持的评论
So? I got a ton of supportive comments.
我跟他们没有瓜葛了
I am done with them.
姑娘们 我是不是对球衣号♥码的事太多虑了
Guys, am I overthinking this whole jersey number thing?
-我感觉这是凶兆 -不 是大噩兆
- I feel like it's a bad sign. - No. It's a terrible sign.
他为什么要招募西溪高中之外的球员
Why is he recruiting players from outside of Westbrook?
我不知道 这在大学球队很常见
I don't know. It's a college thing.
所有的教练都这么做 就像是比赛的一部分
All the coaches do it, like it's part of the game.
这种做法很蠢
Well, it's stupid.
是啊 为什么要招萨凡娜·吉布森 她是敌军
Yeah, and why Savannah Gibson? She's the enemy.
-现在却要成为队员了 -她是个球霸
- She's gonna be a teammate now? - She's a ball hog.
我听说她的队员都受不了她
I heard her teammates can't stand her.
但她很厉害 她说不能能带我们进乙组
But she's an amazing player. She could get us into Division II.
我们靠自己也能进乙组
We will get us into Division II.
-说得好 -你觉得有萨凡娜就完了吗
- Thank you. - You think Savannah's the end of it?
老鼠 要是教练决定
Mouse, what happens when Coach decides
我们需要一个新的控球后卫
that we need a new point guard
来顶替你的位置 该怎么办
and comes for your position?
-或者号♥码 -他会这么做吗
- Or number. - Would he do that?
别把我扯进去 我真不了解情况
Hey, keep me out of this. I really don't know.
他没有跟我说过这件事
He doesn't talk to me about this stuff.
我的天 到明年这时候
Oh, my God. By this time next year,
我们首发五将可能全都要换成新的了
we could have a whole new starting five.
-我能感觉到 -放松
- I can just feel it. - OK, relax.
目前为止 只有一个前锋
For now, it's just one forward.
萨凡娜要么代替我 要么代替德斯蒂妮
Savannah's either gonna replace me or Destiny.
-现实一点 很可能是我 - 嗯 可能是你
- Let's be real. It will probably be me. - Yeah, it'll be you.
我们任何人都可能坐冷板凳
Any of us could ride the bench.
就像艾玛说的 我们都是可替代的
Like Emma said, we're all replaceable.
我从没说过这话 拜托别把我扯进来
I never said that. Please don't bring me into this.
又是泳衣公♥司♥的人吗
Is that the swimsuit company again?
不是
No.
我妈妈叫我回家 立刻
My mom wants me to come home. Now.
-这太荒唐了 -我知道
- This is crazy. - I know.
-怎么了 -哈娜吉雅泳装的
- What's going on-- - Who the hell is Katrina
卡崔娜是谁
from Hana Kea Swimwear?
她打电♥话♥威胁
She called threatening to sue
要起诉你诽谤及违反合约
for defamation and breach of contract.
什么 那不可能是对的
What? Look, that can't be right.
你没告诉我们一声就签了合同
You signed a contract without telling us?
还在拿了钱之后诽谤这家公♥司♥
And slandered the company after taking their money?
不是这样 他们
No, they--
他们在血汗工厂制♥作♥泳衣 而且...
They're making swimsuits in sweatshops and they don't even...
-你怎么可以如此不负责任 -这又是什么
- How could you be so irresponsible? - And what is this?
奥莉芙云健身
Olive-U-Fitness?
那不是你的房♥子
That isn't your house.
那不是你的生活
That isn't your life.
-我知道的 -还你知道的
- I know that. - You know that.
但是你以我们为耻 你甚至假装你住在别处
But you're so ashamed of us you pretend you don't even live here.
这就是你从不邀请朋友来做客的原因吗
Is this why you never invite friends over?
不是这样的
Look, it's not like that.
我在打造一个品牌
I'm creating a brand.
激励大家追求我拥有的东西
It inspires people to want what I have.
但你根本没有那些东西
But you don't have it.
这都是因为那所学校
This is because of that school.
那里的价值观太扭曲了
The values there are completely out of whack.
我们累死累活
And we're killing ourselves,
加班加点的工作 就为了把你送去那念书
working overtime, just to put you there.
-是啊 全结束了 你不用去了 -不去
- Yeah, well, that's done. You're out. - Out?
这学期结束后 你要转学
At the end of the semester, you're transferring.
这不公平 妈妈
That's not fair! Mom?
你是自作自受
You put this on yourself.
把手♥机♥给我 你不准用社交媒体了
And give me your phone. You're off social media.
什么
What?
那么 你找到搞定萨凡娜·吉布森的办法了吗
So, did you find a way to get Savannah Gibson?
-当然了 -好极了
- You bet I did. - Great.
你是给她买♥♥了辆新车 还是打算把我们的送她
Did you buy her a new car, or are you just gonna give her ours?
打住吧
Oh, stop it.
我打电♥话♥找了人帮忙
No, I called in some favors.
她会从不少大人物那里听说
She's gonna be hearing from some big names
她是疯了才不会去西溪高中
that she'd be crazy to pass up being at Westbrook
和著名的艾玛·科恩当队友
with the famous Emma Korn.
我觉得队里的姑娘们很丧气
I think the girls on the team are really upset.
你为什么这么觉得
And what makes you think that?
因为她们抱怨了一小时说她们有多难受了
Because they just complained for an hour about how upset they are.
她们得自己过去这一关
They're gonna have to get over it.
我才不会把地区最佳球员拱手让给卡尔斯巴
I'm not gonna lose the best player in the region to Carlsbad.
这就是你想要的 赢球
So, that's what all this is about? Winning?
当然是了
You're damn right it is.
你应该把那段视频看完
You should finish watching the video.
真的
Really.
马文在其大学球员生涯结束后
After his college playing career ended,
接受了布达佩斯体育电台的这段采访
Marvyn gave this interview to Radio Sport Budapest.
我是说 我只是热爱打球
I mean, you know I just love to play.
这些人 我的队友们
I mean, these guys, my teammates,
我们虽然语言不通
we barely speak each other's languages,
但对比赛的热情是一样的
but we share the passion for the game.
我每天早晨醒来
Every morning I wake up excited
都会为我一整天要做的事感到兴奋
just thinking about what I get to do all day.
就算他们不给我钱 我也还是会打篮球
I'd play basketball even if they didn't pay me.
如果匈牙利球队不要我了 我就去西伯利亚
If I washed out in Hungary, I'd go to Siberia.
如果那里也不想要我
And if they don't want me there,
我就去青年会打临时球赛
Then I'll find a pickup game at the Y.
如果那里也没有球打
If there wasn't one there, then
我爸的车道上还有个篮筐
there's still a hoop in my dad's driveway.
我只是热爱打球
You know, I just love the game.
如果这是马文·科恩真正在乎的
But if that's who Marvyn Korn is,
为什么他却抛弃了一切
why did he throw it all away?
他当教练的第一年就给出了答案
He himself gave us the answer his first year as a coach.
不能一味地在意赢球 因为
It can't just be about winning because
如果你满心只关注于赢球
if all you care about is winning,
那么只有赢球才能带给你快乐
then that's the only thing that brings you joy.
那你输了怎么办
What do you do when you lose?
你会抛弃一切
You throw it all away.
马文·科恩开始只专注于赢球
Marvyn Korn started caring only about winning
而忽略了他对篮球比赛的热爱
and forgot his love of the game.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表