剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
日夜战斗
* I got battle for days
我们有话要说
* We got something to say
我们都能成功
* We got, we got, we got it
胜利在即
* We on the brink
打扰一下
Hey! Knock, knock.
抱歉 戏剧之神还需要一个献祭
Sorry, but the god of theater demands another sacrifice.
- 什么 - 我们需要房♥间化妆做头发
- What? - We need the room for hair and makeup.
你可以直接说 无所谓了
You could've just said that-- Never mind.
- 能等一下吗 - 谢谢
- Uh, could you just give me one minute? - Thank you.
真没想到你找我
Well, this is a surprise.
大♥比♥赛在即
Big game coming up.
天啊 你受的挫折还真不小
And boy, have you suffered some setbacks.
赛场被格鲁辛斯基计分板砸坏了
You got that court that was all banged up by the Gruzinsky scoreboard,
如今地盘似乎还被占了
and now it looks like you're getting hijacked by--
那剧叫什么来着 贝丝·麦克白
What is that thing? Beth Macbeth?
我担心你们没有时间练习了
I am very worried that you're not gonna have time to practice.
不用担心 打你绰绰有余
Yeah, don't worry. We're ready for you.
我知道你行
Well, I know you are.
那可怜的萨曼莎呢 她脚踝都受伤了
But what about poor Samantha, huh? And that ankle of hers?
这事你从哪知道的
Where are you getting this information?
小鸟一直在叽叽喳喳给我送信呢
I got little tweety birds that are whispering in my ear.
其实 有一个就是西溪的董事
In fact, one of them is on the board over there at Westbrook.
告诉我你可能会取代科恩的职位
Told me that your name was floated as a possible replacement for Korn's,
所以我好奇大人物是不是要跳槽了
so just wondering if Mr. Big Shot is off to greener pastures now.
什么也别信
Yeah, don't believe everything you hear.
我才不在乎那个人会怎样
I could care less what happens to that man next.
我是来找你的
This phone call is about you.
找我什么事
Me?
听我说
Listen to me.
不给你那份工作是他们的错 霍利
They made a really big mistake by not offering you that job, Holly.
你配得上
You deserved it.
你到底想干什么 乔伊斯
What do you want, Joyce?
我就想告诉你一个好消息
I just thought I'd call you and give you great news
你肯定想知道
that I know you'd love to hear.
我要退休了
I am retiring.
好吧 祝贺你
Oh, okay. Good for you.
也可能对你有好处
Well, could be good for you.
卡尔斯巴德是所公立学校 没有董事会
You know, Carlsbad is a public school. It doesn't have a-- a board.
我的继任我有权决定
So I am responsible for hiring my successor.
你是我的首要人选
You're at the top of my list.
也许我们能出来聚聚 聊一下
Just thought maybe we could get together, have a little chat.
就算西溪不看重你 我看重你
Even if Westbrook doesn't value you, I do.
一向如此
I always have.
我不
I don't--
教练
Hey, Coach.
谢谢你们来 意义重大
Thank you, girls, for showing up. It means a lot.
这有什么可质疑的
Yeah, was there ever any question?
我们是为艾玛而来
We're here for Emma.
- 因为我们知道什么是忠诚 - 还有奉献
- Because we know what loyalty is. - And dedication.
大家好
Hey, guys.
怎么了
What's going on?
女士们先生们 请就坐
Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats.
演出即将开始
The show is about to begin.
- 走吧 我们坐一起 - 不感兴趣
- Come on. Let's all sit together. - Hard pass.
什么 说什么
What? Hard
- 你们怎么了 - 你要去加州大学圣芭芭拉任教吗
- What's the matter with you? - Are you taking a job at UCSB?
我是面试过 但是
I interviewed, but, uh
还没有决定
no decision has been made yet.
我想等事情确定了再说
I didn't wanna say anything until it seemed solid.
现在确定了吗
And is it solid now?
我还不知道
Uh, I don't know yet.
我知道你们很生气 但你们知道这是迟早的事
Okay, I know you guys are upset, but-- You knew this was gonna happen eventually.
至少不是二级联赛前
Not before we reached DII.
当然 我们一定会打败卡尔斯巴德的
No, no. We're committed to beating Carlsbad for sure.
不 是我们一定会打败卡尔斯巴德
No. We're committed to beating Carlsbad.
而你是一定要离开我们
Apparently, you're committed to leaving us.
别这样 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
好吧 是的 我可能会回大学教球
Okay, yes, I might go back to college ball,
但看看你们
but look at all of you.
你们也会离开的 所有人都是
You guys are all gonna leave. Every one of you.
这只是你们生命中的一个阶段
This is just a moment in your life.
就像是我的 霍利的 所有人的某个阶段
Like it is a moment of my life, Holly's, everybody's.
重要的是我们如何看待这些阶段
But it's what we make of these moments that count.
改变就会成长 你要想长大 必然会改变
Change is about growth. If you wanna grow, you have to change.
如果你们不喜欢 由不得你 这就是生活 不可避免
If you don't like it, that's too bad. That's life. It's inevitable.
姑娘们 我们经历了那么多
Girls, we've been through a lot.
在我心里 我知道我们能度过的
And in my heart, I know we can get through this.
我知道 好吗
I know it. Okay?
无人喝彩
Tough crowd.
看来最好进场了
I guess we better go in.
对
Oh, yeah.
你觉得杰克会放你鸽子吗 即便在你们亲热之后
Do you think Jake stood you up? Even after your make-out session?
不知道 他没回我短♥信♥
I don't know. He hasn't responded to my texts.
转场很丝滑
Smooth.
谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
开始之前 我想感谢
Before we begin, I just wanna take a moment
不朽的诗人给了我创作剧本的灵感
to thank the immortal bard for inspiring my play.
还要感谢演员们将文字变成现实
And thanks to an incredible cast for bringing our words to life.
还要特别感谢我的女儿 哈珀
And also, a very special thank-you to my daughter, Harper,
几天前才担任主角
who stepped into the lead role just a few days ago.
我很骄傲
I am so proud.
玛格利特解决了她的问题 你呢
Margaret took care of things on her end. Have you?
现在 敬请观看贝丝·麦克白
And now, I give you Beth Macbeth.
加倍又加倍 劳身又劳神
* Double, double toil and trouble
锅底火烈烈 锅中沸滚滚
* Fire burn and cauldron bubble
将蛇去骨
* Fillet of a fenny snake
用大锅油烤
* In the cauldron boil and bake
蝾螈的眼睛 青蛙的脚
* Eye of newt and toe of frog
蝙蝠的皮毛 狗的舌
* Wool of bat and tongue of dog
- 毒蛇的尖 无脚蜥蜴的刺 - 蜥蜴的腿 猫头鹰的翅膀
-* Adder's fork and a blind-worm's sting * -* Lizard's leg and owlet's wing
- 为了强大的能量 - 努力
-* For a charm of powerful * -* Trouble
- 像碗来自地狱的羹汤 - 滚烫
-* Like a hell-broth * -* Boil and bubble
加倍又加倍 劳身又劳神
* Double, double toil and trouble
锅底火烈烈 锅中沸滚滚
* Fire burn and cauldron bubble
用狒狒的血冷却它
* Cool it with a baboon's blood
毒药就做好了
* Then the charm is firm and good
为了梦想成真付出一切
* Anything to make it true
虽然痛苦 却是必经之路
* And though it kills It's still meant to be
对不起
Sorry.
我来晚了 通往富人区的路上堵车
Sorry I'm late. There was traffic trying to get to the rich side of town.
我会让我变成我们
* That I will make Me a We
- 我错过什么了 - 全都错过了
-What'd I miss? -Um, everything.
劳身又劳神
* ...toil and trouble
都是我应得的 我必然会得到手
* I deserve what I can get And I will get what I can take
只要我醒着 你知道我会为王位而战
* As long as I'm awake You know I'll fight for the crown
我相信女巫的预言 她们保证
* I believe the prophecy The witches, they all promised me
没有哪个女人能夺走王冠
* That no woman from woman Can take the crown
我敢保证
* No promise but mine
你会得到你应得的下场
* You will get what you deserve
女王陛下 我愿意效劳
* My Queen, I'll serve
我会为王位而战
* And I will fight for the crown!
你阻止不了我
* You can't stop me
别想什么预言了 这里只有你和我
* Oh, stop it with the prophecy There's no one here but you and me
没有哪个凡人能改变我的人生方向
* No woman born of woman Can change my life's direction
但我是剖腹产出生的
* I was a C-section
都是我应得的 我必然会得到手
* I deserve what I can get And I will get what I can take
只要我醒着 你知道我会为王位而战
* As long as I'm awake You know I'll fight for the crown!
- 我敢保证 - 我相信预言
-* No promise but mine * -* I believe the prophecy
- 你会得到 - 没有哪个女人
-* You will get * -* No woman from woman
- 你应得的下场 - 能夺得王冠
-* What you deserve * -* Can take the crown!
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表