剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
看我厉害吧 - 看到了 你先把我卖♥♥了
See what I did there? -Yeah. You threw me under a bus
又惹毛了一个能单手把你举起来的家伙
and pissed off a guy who could bench press you with one arm.
不 我没没退缩 我只接受胜利这一个结果
No, I didn't. I didn't back down. I didn't accept anything but the win.
马文 他们完不了工 你听到他说的了 他不愿意
Marvyn, they're not gonna finish. You heard the guy. He's not a fan.
要是我们两天内不能来球馆 我们去哪里训练啊
If we have to clear out for two days, where are we going to practice?
你得找个地方给我们训练
You'll find a place for us to practice.
感觉像是你拿手的事
That feels like a you thing.
你不用花整个午休学那个
You don't have to spend all of lunch studying that.
我们必须得赢下波特琳达
We have to beat Point Linda.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是冷静·科恩的新推文吗
Is that a new Kalm Korn post?
因为我还没发布呢
Because I haven't posted it yet.
等等 你是冷静·科恩吗
Wait. You're Kalm Korn?
我们都是冷静·科恩
We're Kalm Korn.
我们是在教练对艾玛的派对大发雷霆之后想到的主意
We got the idea after Coach went all aggro over Emma's party.
觉得也许可以教他如何享受生活 如何找乐子
We figure maybe we can show him how to live his best life and have fun.
本来应该只是几篇帖子 但后来就火了
It was only supposed to be a couple posts, but then it kind of blew up.
认真说
Seriously.
就连卡尔斯巴德的那个杰克 也在照片墙里一个不漏地转发了
Even that Jake guy from Carlsbad is posting it all on his story.
因为他喜欢奥利弗
Because he has a thing for Olive.
别说了 我是说 你说得对 但是
Stop. I mean, you're right, but...
我们还是在教练发现之前停手吧
I think we should pull the plug before Coach finds out it's us.
就算他发现了 他也不会在意 他很有幽默感
Even if he does, he'll get over it. He's got a sense of humor.
他有吗
Does he?
别担心 我觉得很棒
Don't worry. I think it's brilliant.
谢谢你
Thank you. -
看到了吗 我们搞得定
See? We got this.
好了 在这练球挺好 没问题
All right. This is good for practice. It'll work.
那就好 听着 我知道你给杰瑞施压
Great. And listen, I know you think that you have bullied Jerry
能让他们在比赛前修好场地
into getting the floor fixed in time for the game,
但万一他没完成 我们还可以把这里当成应急方案
but just in case he doesn't, we also have this as a backup plan.
我不相信应急方案
I don't believe in backup plans.
你是什么意思
What do you mean, you don't believe in backup plans?
一个人有应急方案 就说嘛
Well, if you have a backup plan, then you're--
你承认了有可能会失败
then you're acknowledging the possibility of failure.
如果你承认了有失败的可能 那么你已经失败了
And if you acknowledge the possibility of failure, then you've failed.
就算我听不懂你说什么 我也基本上流利掌握科恩语言了
Okay. Even I don't understand that, and I'm practically fluent in Kornspeak.
杰瑞会按时完成的
Jerry is gonna get the thing finished, right?
不如你让我来负责场地吧 - 好
Why don't you let me handle the floor? -Good.
除非你觉得我太杞人忧天了
You know, unless you think I'm too much of a nervous Nellie?
因为我连锤子和钉子都分不清
Because I don't know a hammer from a nail.
你知道我这么说是有原因的
You know why I did that.
我知道 那你也不能这么说 这贬低了我
Yeah, I do, and you shouldn't have. It diminishes me.
我们应该互相照应
We're supposed to have each other's backs.
好 虚心接受了
Okay. Point taken.
我们走
Let's go. -
微积分最讨厌了
Calculus is the worst.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
再做两道题我们就去买♥♥冰淇淋
Hey, two more questions and then we go get ice cream.
你♥爸♥爸案件怎么样了
Hey. How's your dad's case going?
还不能定论
No one's guaranteeing it,
但我觉得应该就像你说的那样 小惩大戒一下
but I think he's just gonna get a slap on the wrist like you said.
你觉得他犯罪了吗
Do you think he did it?
我觉得他彻底颠覆了我们的生活 他也从没道歉
I think he turned our lives upside down and never apologized.
至少软禁意味着他不会在我比赛时再缠着我了
At least house arrest means he's not breathing down my neck at games anymore.
如果他知道我改做得分后卫他会疯掉的
He'd lose his mind if he knew I was moved to shooting guard.
你不打算告诉他吗
You're not gonna tell him?
别管微积分了
Okay. Forget calculus.
让我去拿件外套然后我们就出门
Uh, let me just go grab my jacket and then let's go.
太棒了
Yes!
她最近只是看起来很沮丧
She just seems upset lately.
谁 黛斯特尼吗 - 对
Who? Destiny? -Yes.
她看起来没问题啊
She seems fine.
那个姓格鲁辛斯基的姑娘总来
The Gruzinsky girl is here a lot.
你对一个简单的观察反应很大啊
A lot of attitude for a simple observation.
我担心她会把所有的问题甩给黛斯特尼
I'm worried she's dumping all her problems on Destiny.
很显然 有人得照顾我们的女儿
Clearly, someone needs to look after our girl.
我们的女儿吗
Our girl?
如果你想做她妈妈
If you wanted to be her mother,
你应该十六年前怀她的时候就做出那个选择
you should have made that choice 16 years ago when you had her.
好
Okay.
对不起 - 不用
I'm sorry. -No.
你说得对 我们说好了
You're right. We made a deal.
你抚养她 不用我管
You raise her, I stay out of it.
完全不用管
Far away.
安吉尔 你知道我不是那个意思
Angel. Angel, you know that's not what I meant.
我是说 我根本不
I mean, I don't even...
我是说 我不知道
I know. I mean, I don't know,
但我知道晴天霹雳是什么感觉
but I know what it feels like to have the rug pulled out from under you.
她们一直都在欺骗我
They've been lying to me my whole life.
我是说 我甚至不知道该如何是好
And I-- I mean, I don't even know what to do with it.
太疯狂了
This is insane.
你能
Can you, um...
你能暂时别跟别人说这件事吗
Can you just keep this to yourself for a little bit?
好让我想想该怎么办
So I can, like, figure out...
因为情况太复杂了
...what to do because it's a lot.
行
Yeah.
你需要我 我就会在
You need me, I'm here.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 艾玛
Hey, Emma.
他来了
Here he is.
不客气
You're welcome.
没事 我爸爸已经进去了
It's cool. My dad already went inside.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
我爸爸吗 受不了他
About my dad? Can't stand him.
我其实是想问今天的试镜
Yeah, I was actually thinking about your audition today.
很紧张
Nervous.
我真的 真的很想拿下角色
I really, really want this.
得到主演 感觉像是我的机会来证明
Getting the lead, it feels like it's my chance to be something
我不只是马文·科恩的女儿
other than Marvyn Korn's daughter.
嘿
Hey.
你会拿下的
You're gonna get this.
你会成功的
You can do this.
你会做的很好
You'll be great.
我想你 - 我也想你
I miss you. -Miss you too.
看看那个穷乡僻壤来的小女生吧
Look at Midwest Molly over there.
为她的情人梳妆打扮
Preening for her beau.
如果她得到了角色
If she gets this role--
她得不到 你会得到
She won't. You will.
我会吗
Will I?
她不按常理出牌
She's a wild card.
很有可能出奇制胜
The element of surprise is on her side.
我不知道
I don't know.
我有点觉得她参与这个表演是为了能跟卢卡斯待在一起
I kind of feel like she's only doing this play so she can hang out with Lucas.
尤其是现在教练不让他们见面了
Especially now that Coach has forbidden them from seeing each other.
禁忌之爱
Forbidden love.
没有什么比那更浪漫了 对吧
There's nothing more romantic, is there?
我赞同
I agree.
还有什么比喜欢一个人
What could be worse than caring about someone
却什么都做不了更痛苦的吗
and not being able to do anything about it?
说得对
Exactly.
我是说 如果他们相爱了
I mean, if they're in love,
他们应该跟科恩教练说
they should just say something to Coach Korn.
只要他知道
If only he knew.
或者如果她知道
Or, if only she knew.
谁 艾玛吗
Who? Emma?
不 母上大人
No. Mother.
母上大人永远无法抗拒一个悲情的爱情故事
Mother could never resist a tragic love story.
小鼠 你太聪明了 - 是吗
Mouse, you're brilliant. -Am I?
对
Yeah.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表