剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
好的 很好
Okay, good.
那就这么定了
Then it's decided.
我要告诉谢里琳你是接♥班♥人 虽然还没板上钉钉
I'm gonna tell Sherilyn that you're my choice. Although not yet.
- 成 好的 - 就这样
-Yeah, okay. -Okay.
怎么了
- What happened?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
说不上来 应该是扭到了
I don't know. I think I twisted it.
好的 别慌
Okay, don't panic.
还能动吗
Can you move it?
不能大动
Not much.
好的 姑娘们 带她去更衣室 敷点冰
All right, girls. Get her to the locker room, get some ice on it.
扶她起来 就是这样
Help her up. Help her up. There you go.
慢点走
Go slow.
她们会被你这消息搞崩溃的
They're gonna be devastated by your news, you know.
更别提艾玛了
Not to mention Emma.
她们还是孩子 会没事的
They're kids. They'll be fine.
现在得担心我的控球后卫了
Gotta worry about my point guard now.
- 几天后就首演了 - 对
-Opening night's in a few days. -Mm-hmm.
- 紧张吗 - 不
-Nervous? -Mm-mmm.
我在考虑裸体出演
I was thinking about doing the play in the nude.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
- 你怎么了 - 抱歉
-What's going on with you? -Sorry.
我妈刚打电♥话♥来
My mom just called.
她在意大利的工作快完成了 她想让我
Her job in Italy is almost done, and she wants me
明年去这所预科学校 她很兴奋聊这事儿
to go to this prep school next year she's all excited about.
学校在威斯康辛州
This is-- This is in Wisconsin.
你想回去吗
Do you wanna go back there?
别逗了好吗 我百分之一千的想留在这里
Are you kidding? I wanna stay here. One thousand percent!
行吧
Okay.
你跟你妈妈说的时候她什么反应
Well, what did your mom say when you told her?
我没说
I didn't.
她会很不开心的
She'd be so upset.
我本该是暂时待在这里
Me being here was supposed to be temporary.
也许让你♥爸♥爸告诉她
Well, maybe get your dad to tell her.
不行 监护权的问题很棘手 再说了 这是我的问题
No. The whole custody thing is sticky, and besides, this is my problem to solve.
- 好吧 那你打算怎么办 - 现在吗
-Okay, so what are you going to do? -Right now?
我们要去技术彩排了
We are going to go to tech rehearsal for the play.
看哈珀调三个小时聚光灯 值得那么开心吗
Are you really that excited to see Harper adjust her spotlight for three hours?
你什么意思
What are you doing?
被我妈妈和首演两面夹击 我才没心情管哈珀干什么
Between my mom and opening night, I am in no mood to deal with Harper.
好吧
Okay.
你可终于来了 哈珀
Nice of you to finally join us, Harper.
穿戏服的时候叫我贝丝 这叫沉浸式演出
Call me Beth when I'm in costume. It's a method thing.
我试穿花了很久
And I was having it fitted.
这是技术排练 没必要穿戏服
This is a tech rehearsal. You're not supposed to be in costume.
我知道你因为我得到了你想要的角色而不高兴
I understand you're upset that I got the role you wanted.
你♥爸♥爸也许安排你进了这所学校
Your dad may have gotten you into this school,
但他不能帮你得到这个角色
but he can't get you this part.
没错 只有你妈妈能做到
Yeah. Only your mom could do that.
我妈妈唯一给我的就是天赋
The only thing my mother's ever given me is raw talent.
天赋
Talent?
你唯一擅长的就是操控人心
The only thing you're talented at is manipulation.
别得寸进尺 科恩
Watch your step, Korn.
惹毛我没好下场
You do not want to cross me.
我会抢足你风头
I'll settle for upstaging you.
女士们
Ladies.
重新把精力放在这出戏上怎么样
How about we refocus this energy on the play?
- 但你已经结婚了 - 我爱我老公
-But you're married. -Look, I love my husband,
要是我在电视上看到一个帅哥 我会跟我老公说的
but when I see a hot guy on TV, I let him know.
冷血
-Cold. -
错 这叫提前预防 就像补充锌一样 明白吗
No, no, no, it's preventative. It's like zinc, you know?
等你像我们一样结婚这么久
When you've been married as long as we have,
一点点的小嫉妒就像是杯沿上的盐
a little jealousy is like salt on the rim of the glass.
你们在干嘛呢
What are you guys doing?
我们在享受周一鸡尾酒之夜 没邀请你
We are having Margarita Monday, which you were not invited to,
所以真正的该问的是 你在这儿干嘛呢
so the real question is, what are you doing here?
我听到大厅里播放着墨西哥流浪乐队的音乐 我
I heard mariachi music playing down the hall. I--
你们怎么不去餐馆做这个
Why aren't you guys at a restaurant?
是这样的 马文 玛格丽塔周一 是一种心态 跟地点无关
Well, Marvyn, Margarita Monday's not a place. It's a state of mind.
比如说 今天周一 我和谢琳喝了玛格丽塔 那这就叫玛格丽塔周一
So, see, if it's Monday and Sherilyn and I have margaritas, it's Margarita Monday.
再说了 餐厅也关门了 你在垂涎我的牛肉卷吗
Besides, the restaurant was closed, and are you eyeing my fajitas?
怎么可能 我不喜欢牛肉卷
No, I don't even like fajitas.
牛肉卷也没说它喜欢你 听着
Fajitas don't like you either. Now, listen.
你在亵渎我们神圣的玛格丽塔周一
You are ruining the sanctity of Margarita Monday,
所以 你赶快掉头回家吧 谢了
so just turn around and head home. Thank you.
- 再见 - 再见
-Bye. -Bye.
别担心 我不会告诉她的
Don't worry. I'm not gonna tell her.
不会告诉 马文 你又有什么瞒着我
Not gonna tell-- Marvyn, what are you trying to keep from me?
反正你肯定也会告诉她的 那我先不走了 你当着我面跟她讲吧
I can't leave you two alone. You might as well tell her now.
- 开始吧 - 你们在说什么
-Go ahead. -What are we talking about?
加州大学圣芭芭拉分校 聘马文去当教练
Marvyn got a job offer from UCSB.
- 她说的没错 但是我还没 - 还没你说话的份
-Right, but I'm still-- -Mm-mmm. Not your turn.
你不是才和我说你准备先留在这里了吗
You just told me that you planned to be here for a while,
你说你有毒 也没人想要你
that you were toxic and nobody wanted you.
- 说的没错 - 你怎么能这样逗我
-All true. -How could you do this to me?
- 我没逗你啊 - 你现在搞得我进退两难
-I'm not doing it to you. -You are leaving me high and dry
连个替代你的人都找不到
without a head coach.
现在有我说话的份了吗
Is it my turn?
我不是要让你进退两难
I'm not leaving you high and dry.
要是我走了 我是说 要是
If I leave, and it's still an "if,"
我有个绝佳人选可以来接♥班♥
I have the perfect person to take my place.
意思是因为你这一句话 我要聘霍利做主教练吗 没有看不起的意思哈
So we're just supposed to hire Holly because you say so? No offense.
不 是因为她就是最佳人选 所以你要聘她
No, we're gonna hire Holly because she's the best person for the job.
她的才华人尽皆知 队员们都喜欢她
She's a known quantity. The girls love her.
再说了 你别忘了
Plus, let's not forget,
幸亏她率队打败了卡尔斯巴德 你才免于和猪接吻
she beat Carlsbad, and you didn't have to kiss a pig.
- 我才免于和猪接吻 - 谢谢你 马文
-I did not have to kiss a pig. -Thank you, Marvyn.
我可以的 谢琳 我能向你证明
I'm up for this, Sherilyn. I can prove it to you.
你不用向我证明 你得让董事会答应
I'm not the one you have to prove it to. The board has to sign off.
马文和我能为你担♥保♥
Marvyn and I can vouch for you,
但是终归还是要看董事会的决定
but at the end, it's gonna be the board's decision.
- 但你是支持我的吧 - 那是当然
-But you'll back me? -Of course.
不过你要说服董事会
But you're still gonna have to convince them.
- 别担心 我们能搞定 - 你知道吗 我
-Don't worry. We will. - You know, I--
给我放下
Put it down.
我只想平平静静地吃完我的牛肉卷
I would like to finish my fajitas in peace,
- 所以你能不能就 - 没问题
-so if you could just -Sure.
谢谢配合
Thank you.
噢还有 这事先别声张 好吗
Oh, and you know what? Let's keep this quiet, okay?
艾玛或者队员知道了可能会有点激动 没必要嘛
I don't want Emma or the girls unnecessarily upset over this thing
现在还没尘埃落定 对吧
until it's a done deal. Okay?
我也不希望有人搞些有的没的
I am all for avoiding unnecessary drama, Marvyn.
这就是为什么我没邀请你参加我们的玛格丽塔星期一 晚安了
That's why I didn't invite you to Margarita Monday, so buenas noches.
晚安
Buenas noches.
卡罗琳还写了首歌♥ 来诉说她的爱意
And Carolyn even wrote a song to tell me how she felt about me.
- 谁又是卡罗琳 - 我
-Who's Carolyn? -Me!
卡罗琳·罗斯·艾德丽安·史密斯
Carolyn Rose Adrienne Smith.
- 我喜欢称呼她的正式名字 - 是的
-I prefer to call her by her legal name. -She does.
天了噜 我从没吃过这么多狗粮
Oh, my God, I've never felt more single in my life.
好了 这就有点近乎无礼了
Okay, this is bordering on rude.
我今早给他发了三个表情包 他到这会儿都还没回我
I sent three emojis this morning, and he still hasn't replied.
别告诉我你的 他 就是那个卡尔斯巴德的男生
Please tell me the "he" is not that kid from Carlsbad.
杰克吗
Jake?
是的 一开始他点赞了我的所有朋友圈 然后我们就开始私信
Yeah. First it was all Insta stalking, but then we moved to DMs,
现在已经聊起来了
and now it's just straight up texting.
他已经完全爱上我了
He's obsessed with me.
那他为什么不回你消息
So, then why isn't he responding?
我也想问 这不合理啊
That's what I'm saying. It-- It defies rational explanation.
你不要跟他有任何瓜葛
Look, you shouldn't have anything to do with him.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表