剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
他在敌军的学校上学 因此他也是敌军
He goes to school with the enemy. Therefore, he is the enemy. By default.
- 同意 - 万一他是间谍咋办
-Agree. -What if Jake's a spy?
他在利用小鼠接近我们 从而拿到我们的技战术
And he's using Olive to get close to us and steal all of our plays?
别异想天开了 先把脚踝敷好
Less far-fetched theories, more icing your ankle.
也许给他随便发个表情 看看他会什么
Maybe a random unintelligible emoji will get him to respond?
发个小马 或者魔鬼头
Hobby horse. Purple devil?
你为什么不直接告诉他想见面
How about you just tell him you want to meet up?
面对面吗
Face-to-face.
跟老年人似的
Like old people?
至少你会知道 他到底想干嘛
At least then you'll know. One way or another.
快看 哈珀 好漂亮啊
Oh, look. Harper, they're amazing.
是吧 我自己设计的
Aren't they? I designed them myself.
怪不得只有你一人的脸在上面
Huh. That would explain why it's just your face on the poster.
卡罗林 麻烦告诉你朋友 这部剧叫《贝丝·麦克白》
Carolyn, please remind your friend that the play is called Beth Macbeth.
而不是《一群苏格兰贵族的随机组合》
Not "A Random Assortment of Scottish Nobility."
这话说的 到底是谁
-Um -This coming from the person
通过操控自己的老妈导演才拿到的主演角色啊
who got her role by manipulating the director, who is also her mother,
恐怖片都不敢这么演吧
which is the plot of an actual horror movie.
- 都少说两句 - 我才没必要听你们瞎扯
-Guys, come on. -I-- I don't have to put up with this.
- 一会儿见 - 哈珀 等等
-See ya. -Harper, wait!
- 我们有麻烦了 - 是吗
-We have a problem. -We do?
不知道你有没有发现
I don't know if you're aware,
我们的女儿变成了死敌
but it seems our daughters are becoming mortal enemies.
我知道 艾玛被哈珀抢了角色很生气
Yeah, I know, I-- Emma was so upset that she lost the role to Harper,
不过她会想明白的
but, you know, she'll get over it.
生气的不只她一个
Well, she wasn't the only one who was upset.
艾玛对哈珀嘴下很不留情的
I mean, Emma's been taking some real shots at Harper.
你们科恩家的都这么有攻击性吗
It's that Korn aggression, you know?
她确实输给了导演的女儿啊
Well, I mean, she did lose the role to the director's daughter, so
你是在映射我搞裙带关系吗
Are you accusing me of nepotism?
难道我会把女儿放在工作之前吗
As if I would choose my own daughter over my work?
就算有 我也只会对她更严格以免非议
If anything, I'm harder on her than on the other actors to avoid that accusation.
我没有说你故意这样做
I'm not saying you did it intentionally, it's just
我只是说 你觉得艾玛会怎么看
Just imagine how it looks to Emma. That's all I'm saying.
你会怎么看
Well, how does it look to you?
- 就是裙带关系吧 - 天
-Like nepotism. - Oh.
- 我们在吵架吗 - 你觉得呢
-Are we fighting? -What do you think?
下周就是卡尔斯巴德的比赛
The Carlsbad game is next week,
我们有位队员受伤了
and one of our players is down with an injury.
我们都希望她能及时康复
We're hoping she'll recover in time to play.
- 奥利弗 这是干嘛 - 我的二级联赛之路
-Olive, what is this? -My Road to DII documentary,
我都告诉你一千遍了
which I've told you about a thousand times.
我也告诉你一千遍了 集训时不可以录像
I've told you a million times, no taping during practice.
给我几分钟就好
I just need a few minutes
- 录一下跟你和队员 还有霍利 - 不可以
-with each player and you and Holly. -No. No! No.
快集♥合♥吧 大家 奥利弗 你也过来
All right, team, gather around. You too, Olive. Come on.
好吧 我去拿点交卷
Fine. I'll just get some B-roll.
我想跟你们说一下 今天由霍利带你们训练
I just want to tell you that Holly's gonna take over practice today WEBVTT STYLE ::cue()
因为我今天要去看医生 不能改约
because I have a doctor's appointment that I couldn't change.
你还好吗 教练
Are you okay, Coach?
没事的 就是例行检查
Yeah, it's just a routine thing.
好了 你们知道要训什么 之字形防守 动起来吧
Come on. You know the drill. Defensive zigzags. Let's go.
- 萨曼莎的脚踝怎么样了 - 不知道
-How's Samantha's ankle? -I don't know.
她说还是有点疼 但没有肿胀也没有淤青
She says it still bothers her, but there's no swelling, no discoloration.
- 打卡尔斯巴德我们需要她 - 我知道
-Well, we need her at Carlsbad. -I know.
看医生顺利
Good luck with your doctor's appointment.
- 谢谢 - 跟大学球员一起还是挺兴奋的
Thanks. It's-- It's exciting to work with college players again, you know?
是吧
I know.
加油 高卓人队
-Go Gauchos! -Yeah.
感谢你们今天能专门前来
Appreciate you guys coming down my way to do this today.
只要能让你轻松点 教练 我们也很感谢你的努力
Whatever makes it easier for you, Coach. We just appreciate you doing this.
这是我们两位最好的球员
So, these two are probably our best players.
杰森·休斯和特拉维斯·欧文斯
Yeah. Jason Hughes and Travis Owens.
很有天赋
Very talented players.
不过杰森恃才自傲 特拉维斯呢
Unfortunately, Jason knows it, and Travis There's something wrong, something--
- 他有点不太自信 - 我同意
-He lacks confidence or something. -I agree.
所以马文·科恩打算怎么办呢
And so, what would Marvyn Korn have to say about that?
集♥合♥小伙子们
Bring it in, boys.
两位 相信你们都认识夺得过3次全国冠军
Gentlemen, I'm sure you're familiar with Coach Korn
的科恩教练吧
and his three national championships.
真遗憾 教练 如果2012年没输给了肯塔基 就是四个冠军了
Too bad about that loss to Kentucky in 2012, Coach. Could've been four.
挺有幽默感哈 听着 三次冠军我也很骄傲
Funny guy, huh? Listen, I'm proud of my three titles, okay?
而且 肯塔基州那场 我们缺了两位首发球员
And I was missing two starters in that Kentucky game,
带我还是带到了加时赛
and I still took it to overtime.
队员比我教过的任何球队都要卖♥♥力
My guys played harder than any team I've ever coached.
他们拼尽全力 打出了伟大的配合
Great effort, great team play.
可惜我在你们高乔队身上没看到
Wish I could say the same thing about the Gauchos this year.
祝贺你 杰森 你是队里最棒的球员
Congratulations, Jason. You're the best player on the team.
但如果你不能让其他队友进步 等着享受西部联盟老幺的名次好了
But until you make your other teammates better, enjoy the Big West cellar, huh?
对了 有个词叫做防守
Oh, and by the way, they have this thing called defense.
- 去好好学习一下吧 - 好的 教练
-Make yourself acquainted with it. -Yes, Coach.
还有你 大家都觉得你很懒
All right. And you. People think you're lazy.
你很害怕 你不知为何很胆小
You're afraid. You're timid for some reason.
你防守时手脚很积极
Defensively, you got great hands. You got great feet.
但进攻时总是缺乏信心
But offensively, you lack confidence.
该投三分就大胆的投啊
Take the threes when they come your way.
不能因为失误过几次 就把大好的进攻机会浪费掉
Don't give up on open looks just because you missed a few. You got it?
- 明白 教练 - 很好
-Understood, Coach. -Good.
你们可以打得更好 上场吧 咱们玩几局一对一
You guys could be so good. Let's get out there and play one-on-one.
别看她啊 听我的话 过去吧
Don't look at her. I'm the one talking. Get out there. Go!
我从没见过他们跑这么快
Whew! I've never seen them run so fast.
跟着我练他们会飞起来的
I'll get them to fly when I'm done.
好了 你 来
All right, you, you're on
拿球时要注意护球
Defense the entire possession.
加油 投球 找机会投球 很好
Come on! Hands, hands! Get up, get up! Come on.
现在你动起来了 进攻 你想进攻的
Yeah, now you can move. You're moving. You want to, don't you? Go!
投 看到没
Hand-- See?
看住他 小子 别让他进罚球区
Get on him, man. Don't let him get in the paint.
守好
Get in there!
投球啊 大人物 露两手
Come on, hot shot. What do you got?
很好 这样你才能成为明星
Good. That's where you can be the star, all right?
除了我在场的时候 我才是明星
Except for when I'm around, I'm the star.
- 挺不错的吧 - 不错
-Pretty good, huh? - Good?
简直太棒了 很高兴看到你重回正轨
I'd say great. And terrific to see you back in your element.
我怎么跟你说的 马文·科恩仍然宝刀未老
What'd I tell you? The Marvyn Korn Show's still going strong.
对啊 那些大喊大叫和球场抓马
Yeah, the yelling, the drama. It's
技战术策略 人格魅力 全套都有
Skills, the personality, the whole package.
这么说吧 我们再也不想看到你扔椅子了
Put it this way, we don't want you to ever throw a chair,
但我们想让所有人觉得你可能会扔
but we want everyone to think you might.
你自己愿意回到大体育场吗
Can you see yourself back in the big stadium?
熙熙攘攘的球迷 鼎沸的呐喊声 还有那种活力
-The crowds, the noise, the energy. -
那才是你的归属 科恩 是你的内心所在
It's where you belong, Coach Korn. It's who you are.
我们给你经纪人打电♥话♥谈待遇吧
Should we call your agent? Start talking deals?
对
Yeah.
那才是我的归属
It's where I belong.
一会儿见
See you later.
我看得出来你有心事
I know that look.
我没问是因为
Look, I didn't ask you about it because it seemed like
- 你好像不想谈这事 - 我不想
-you didn't want to talk about it. -I don't.
我安吉尔阿姨走了 她又离开洛杉矶了
My Aunt Angel's gone. She left town again, per usual.
你妈妈呢 你还是应该叫她妈妈吧
And your mom? Is that what we settled on calling her?
我才不会这么叫她
I'm not calling her anything.
我决定了 如果她们可以装着什么都没发生 我也行
I've decided that if they can pretend it never happened, then so can I.
等等 你是说你什么都不会说吗
Wait, so you mean you're never going to say something?
你也说过了 我不想谈
Like you said, I don't want to talk about it.
谢谢你送我
Thanks for the ride.
- 嘿 小黛 过的好吗 - 还行
-Hey, D! How was your day? -Fine.
姥姥明天早上要做检查
Grandma has an early checkup tomorrow,
所以你等自己想办法去
so you'll have to work out your own ride to--
等一下
Hey, hold up. Hold up!
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表