剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
好样的
Yeah.
-路易丝 -很好 多点交流
- Louise. - There you go. Communicate.
你后面
Behind you!
很好 现在你可以... 好样的
You got it. Okay, now you can br-- There you go.
冲啊 冲啊
Go for it! Go for it!
棒
Good!
来吧
Come on.
集♥合♥ 我们来复盘下
Bring it in. Let's talk about it.
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
教练
Oh. Hey, Coach. Um…
是啊 这真的太疯狂了
Yeah, it's the craziest thing.
-这些姑娘们 -完全自主决定
- The girls here-- - Totally on our own.
完全自主决定 决定了她们想要
Totally on their own, decided they wanted
在今天早上打一场篮球
to play a little basketball this morning.
对 在校外 一个跟西溪高中
Yeah, on this off-campus, totally public court
毫无关系的公共球场
that is in no way affiliated with Westbrook.
她们在自己的时间里 做点训练
And there's nothing wrong with them getting a little exercise
没问题的 对吧
on time that's clearly their own, right?
所以...
So…
如果我们不小心作为一个球队
And if we accidentally get some benefit as a team
从非正式训练里学到了什么 那么...
from something that's clearly not an official practice, then…
又有什么害处呢
What's the harm?
害处最多就是打赢下周跟恩西尼塔斯队的比赛吧
Only thing we have to lose is a win against Encinitas next week.
对噢 但是我不明白
Right. But I'm confused.
如果这不是正式训练 那你来干什么
If this is totally unofficial, what are you doing here?
对啊 这就是最奇妙的地方
Oh. Yeah, that is the darndest thing.
我本来是来这里冲浪的 尽管我从不冲浪
So I came here to do a little surfing, which I do, never,
然后我不小心带了口哨 而不是冲浪板
and I accidentally brought my whistle instead of my surfboard.
然后我就看见了姑娘们...
And then I saw the girls--
-完全是巧合 -很显然
- Total coincidence. - Obviously.
然后我想 既然来都来了
And I thought, "Hmm, I don't know,
干脆就稍微指导一下吧
maybe I'll do a little coaching."
你知道吗 另一个巧合
You know, another total coincidence
就是你们选了这个场地训练
is you guys picked this place to practice.
这是我的晨跑路线
This is my morning jog.
我每天早上都会在这条线路晨跑
I jog right along here every single morning.
-你知道这事吗 路易丝 -我怎么可能知道
- Did you know that, Louise? - Oh, I couldn't possibly have.
等等 你们是认真的吗
Wait, are you guys serious?
介意加入吗 教练
Care to join us, Coach?
格鲁津斯基体育馆
主队 客队
第四节
-球 传球给我 -传
- Ball! Pass me the ball! - Give--
传给她
Give her the ball!
很好
Here we go.
好样的
All right!
就该这样 太棒了
That is how you do it! Let's go!
刚才超棒的
That was so good!
都过来 赢球自♥拍♥
Everybody in! Team win selfie!
等等 让我通过照片认证
Wait, let me get photo approval.
你有差不多一百万粉丝
You have, like, a million followers.
-没错 -十四万九千 不过我在努力中
- True. - 149,000. But I'm working on it.
恩西尼塔斯队的优势在于她们的球员更好
You see, the thing about Encinitas is they have better players.
那么 格鲁津斯基 我们为什么赢了
So, Gruzinsky, why did we win?
因为我们有更好的球队 教练
Because we have a better team, Coach?
你说得很对 干得好 姑娘们
You're damn right we do. Good job, girls.
你让她们自卖♥♥自夸
You avoided complimenting them
这样就不用主动夸她们了
by forcing them to compliment themselves.
你就不能从任何事中找点乐趣吗
Can't you find the joy in anything?
-你这人真是... -我懂 我确实是
- You are really-- - I know, I know. I-- I really am.
准备走了吗
You ready?
你看到最后那个传球了吗
You see that pass at the end?
还行吗
You like it?
要是你投篮的话就更好了
I'd have liked it better if you took a shot.
我说了那不是教练想要的
I told you that's not what Coach wants.
我还以为我才是你的教练
I thought I was your coach.
你曾经是 你是我第一任教练
You were. My first coach.
但你现在只要做我的爸爸就好
But now I just need you to be my dad.
好了
All right.
什么事
What?
赢得漂亮
Nice win.
-你跟这些姑娘们熟络起来了 -少来
- You're connecting with these girls. - Oh, stop it.
这是个必定会掉落的陷阱 我也经历过
It's a trap, you know. Happened to me.
某天你醒过来
One day you're gonna wake up
会发现自己内心还是在乎她们的
and find out you actually care about them.
不 在我眼里她们就是攻防球员罢了
No. To me, they're just X's and O's.
这么说你绝对不会在海边球场和她们训练
So you would never practice with them on a court by the ocean
就为了绕开我定下的规矩
just to skirt the letter of the law I laid down
因为她们都以为你要放弃她们了
because they thought you were abandoning them?
我更愿意把它看作是
I prefer to think of it
对一个问题的创造性解决方案
as a creative solution to a problem that--
还是我们都很乐意解决的问题
that we both would love to go away.
对了 你指的那个问题
That problem, by the way, the one you're referring to?
越来越严重了
It's only getting worse.
格林特老师就像狗身上的跳蚤一样
Ms. Grint is still on my ass about you
一直揪着我说你的事
like a tick on a hound,
还有乔治 他做梦看见你
and George, he sees you throwing chairs
朝西溪高中的学生扔椅子
at Westbrook students in his dreams.
我不知道该怎么办
I-- i-- I don't know what to do about that.
我知道 你改变他对你的看法
I know what you do. You change his mind about you.
向他证明你的愤怒问题已经是过去式了
You prove to him that your anger problems are in the past.
那你认为我该怎么做
And how do you propose that I do that?
他是校辅♥导♥员 他的工作就是与人谈话
He's a school counselor. He talks to people for a living.
我想要不 每周和他聊一小时
I'm thinking, hmm, one hour, once a week…
就你们两个 改变他对你的看法
Just the two of you. You change his mind about you,
-他也会改变教职工的看法 -不可能
- he'll change the mind of the faculty. - Not gonna happen.
这是已经决定好的事你难道没看出来吗
It's funny how you don't realize it's already done.
什么意思 我必须这么做吗
What do you mean? Is this something that I have to do?
我更愿意看作是对一个问题的创造性解决方案
I prefer to think of it as a creative solution to a problem
还是我们都很乐意解决的问题
we both would love to see go away.
女孩们只想找点乐子[拥有基本权利]
我们俩似乎还挺像
We seem to have inherited each other.
是啊
Yeah.
我先警告你 科恩先生 我这人不好说话
I warn you, Mr. Korn. I'm a tough nut to crack.
人艰不拆的时候
女孩就该变强悍
彼此彼此 乔治
So am I, George.
我并不是一直在和高中女生打交道的
I didn't always work with high school girls, you know.
我也是
Neither did I.
我曾是一个低度戒备监狱的典狱长
I was a warden at a minimum-security prison.
我对付过你这样的男人
I've dealt with guys like you.
压力重重 被困 绝望
Under pressure, trapped, desperate.
在西溪高中对你来说是走出舒适区
You're out of your comfort zone here at Westbrook.
独自一人 没人在你左右
All alone. No one on your side.
赫莉
Holly.
你抢走了她觉得自己应得的职位 换个人吧
You took the job she thought she deserved. Try again.
我的球队
My team.
青少年的注意力持续时间跟舌蝇的差不多
Teenagers have the attention span of a tsetse fly.
再换
Go on.
拉里·格鲁津斯基
Larry Gruzinsky?
是啊
Yes.
你刚把她的女儿从明星球员
And you just turned his daughter from the star player
变成了球队里的平平之辈
to just another member of the team.
谢里琳
Sherilyn.
她把你跟我关在一起
She put you in here with me.
你就是一个人在战斗 科恩先生
You are on your own, Mr. Korn.
但这不是给你宣判死刑
But it doesn't have to be a life sentence.
我们想要的东西一样
We both want the same thing.
那就是你走人
For you to be gone.
所以帮帮我 也帮帮你自己
So help me help you help me.
再见
See ya.
这才过去五分钟
It's only been five minutes.
你根本就算不上典狱长
You weren't really a warden.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表