剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
- Well, too bad. Cause I told Sherilyn you're coming. - What?
好了 今天训练就到这里 很不错 进步很快
Okay, that's it for today. Good, good, good, good. Much better.
我明白了
I figured it out.
就是信任问题 我们相信他
It's about faith. We put our faith in him,
他也会相信我们
and he'll put his faith in us.
我说不好
I don't know,
我感觉你也太迁就他了
I feel like you're meeting him a little more than halfway on that.
他知道他在做什么
He knows what he's doing.
他的系鞋带训练法是一种启示 启示
His shoelace tying method is a revelation. Revelation.
才怪
Said no one ever.
他的确很烦人 但是我们确实有在进步
Look, he's definitely annoying, but we are getting better.
是啊 我们的无实物传球水平肯定全联盟第一
Yeah, we're gonna lead the league in invisible ball passes.
在科恩面前还是别太掉以轻心
I wouldn't get too comfortable with Korn.
他总有办法自毁
He has a way of self-destructing.
但你♥爸♥爸都会罩着他
Yeah, but then your dad will just protect him.
我爸爸想让我打控球后卫 投每一个篮
My dad wants me to play point guard and take every shot.
科恩教练不这么想
Coach Korn doesn't.
-你们觉得他俩谁会赢 -格林特老师
- Who do you think's gonna win that fight? - Ms. Grint.
不 我是说 她在那儿
No, I mean, there she is.
她就是我的梦魇 她也想把教练撵走
She haunts my dreams. And she wants Coach gone.
他说他能应付她
He said he can handle her.
那我爸爸呢 你觉得他能应付我爸爸吗
What about my dad? You think he can handle him?
或者谢里琳女士
Or Ms. Sherilyn.
姑娘们
Ladies.
格林特会把他生吃了
Grint's gonna eat him alive.
我不介意分享 只要他征求我的同意
I don't mind sharing, as long as he asks permission.
乔治
George.
我是通过他的杯子上认识他的
Yeah, I know him from his cup.
科恩和巴瑞特教练 感谢到场
Ah, Coach Korn and Ms. Barrett. Thanks for coming.
应该的 我以为只有我们四个人
Not a problem. Thought it was just gonna be the four of us.
是我邀请帕帕斯老师加入我们的
Oh, I asked Mr. Pappas to join us.
我们还没正式打招呼呢
We've not officially met.
乔治·帕帕斯 学校辅♥导♥员
George Pappas, school counselor.
幸会
Pleasure.
我想说我不站在你们任何一边
I want you to know I'm on no one's side,
我只站在西溪高中的姑娘们的立场
only the side of the girls of Westbrook.
-我们都一样 乔治 -是吗
- Yeah, we all are, George. - Are we?
是的
Yeah.
好了 我听说你们在日程安排上有冲突
All right, I understand there's a scheduling conflict.
-正是如此 -恐怕事情还要更严重些吧
- That's correct. - Auh, I am afraid it's much bigger than that.
开始了
And so it begins.
她把那个测验还是什么交流活动
She scheduled this test or talk thingy
跟我下周的赛前训练安排在了一个时间
against my pregame practice next week,
简直是荒谬可笑 所以我们来这了
which is, you know, ridiculous, so here we are.
或许我们应该问问 "我们是谁"
Or perhaps we should be asking, "Who are we?"
我们应该都一致认为这里是所学校吧
I think we'd all agree we're an institution of learning,
科恩教练居然认为我们会
which is why it's so telling Mr. Korn assumes
优先考虑体育而不是学习 真是有理有据呢
we would set aside our academic priorities for sports.
得了吧 特里 他没有那么做
Come on, Terry. That's not what he's doing.
杰出演说家系列
The distinguished speaker series
是我教授课程的重要环节
is a critical component of the curriculum.
篮球队也很重要啊
So is the basketball team.
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry. I did not realize
我们还有"篮球队"这门课
that we had a class called "the basketball team."
她做的事其实是
What she's doing here is
故意把交流活动和我的训练安排在同一时间
she's scheduled her talk thing against my practice deliberately
因为她就是跟篮球队过不去
because she has it up for the basketball program
或者更准确的说 跟我过不去
or, more specifically, me.
我觉得这是对事不对人
I don't think we need to personalize this,
但如果真是对人的话 没错
but if we're going to, yes,
我们确实是对你有些意见
we do in fact have some issues with you.
我们 天呐 你不是不站边的吗 乔治
We? God, I thought you weren't taking sides, George.
我说了我只站在姑娘们这边
The girls' sides, as I said.
很多老师都非常担心
And many of us have grave concerns
西溪高中聘请了这样一个人
about Westbrook employing a man
因为情绪无常不得执教成年男运动员
who is too volatile to be permitted around adult male athletes
但却完全有资格监管一群女孩
but apparently perfectly fine to oversee the girls
我们可是要负责保护她们的安危啊
whose safety has been entrusted to us.
乔治 每无限次你提出的顾虑
George, your concerns have been duly noted
都受到了重视
every single endless time you've raised them.
我可以向你保证科恩教练通过了彻底审查
But I must assure you Coach Korn has been thoroughly vetted,
我痛恨任何暗示他品行不端的言论
and I resent any implication to the contrary.
我完全没有针对你的意思 谢里琳
Obviously, that wasn't aimed at you, Sherilyn.
说到彻底审查
Speaking of being thoroughly vetted,
我们其他人都通过了
the rest of us have been through a
严格的筛选和面试流程
rigorous screening and interview process.
我要是知道和拉里·格鲁津斯基打轮高尔夫
Had I but known playing a round of golf with Larry Gruzinsky
就能保证被聘用
would've ensured employment here,
我早就节约我的时间和钱
I would have saved time and money
不去耶鲁大学攻读双硕士学位了
and skipped my double masters at Yale.
别这样 特里 你知道他并没有
Come on, Terry. You know he did not
和拉里·格鲁津斯基打高尔夫
play a round of golf with Larry Gruzinsky.
我也完全没有针对你的意思 谢里琳
Obviously that was not aimed at you, Sherilyn.
你能不能直接告诉她姑娘们会去参加我的训练
Would you just tell her that the girls are gonna be at my practice
我们今天就到此为止吧 好吗
and let's call it a day please?
当然可以
I most certainly can.
格林特老师 要么和讲者重约个时间
Ms. Grint, either reschedule your speaker
要么给球员们布置另外的作业弥补这次缺勤
or arrange for the players to make up the assignment some other way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-不是我吹牛 但... -就是 不过说吧
- I'm not one to brag, but-- - You are, but go on.
你刚刚目睹了马文·科恩效应
You just witnessed the Marvyn Korn effect.
马文·科恩效应难道不是指
I thought the Marvyn Korn effect referred
你留下的混乱局面吗
to the chaos that you leave in your wake.
看来你读过那本书
Huh. You read the book.
我就扫了一遍 但这件事还没结束
I skimmed it. But look, you know, this is not over.
格林特不是那种不记仇的人
Grint is not the forgive-and-forget type.
我没输
I don't lose.
没输 那你来这干什么
No? Then what are you doing here?
听着科恩 你现在没有好名声 你声名狼藉
Look, you're not famous, Korn. You're infamous.
你轻而易举地来到这里
Yeah. You breeze in here.
你就是个自以为是享有特权的男教练
You're this entitled jock.
你觉得这些规则对你不适应
You think the rules don't apply to you.
你现在处在知识分子的地盘
You're sitting in a sea of intellectuals,
这里没有人喜欢你
and nobody here likes you.
这样你也不担心吗
That doesn't bother you?
-要帮忙吗 -你怎么进来的
- Little help? - How'd you get in here?
球场挂在我的名下 我有钥匙
My name's on the gym. I have keys.
我想着还是得
Figured I'd get in some practice
系上真鞋带 用真球来训练
with actual laces and an actual ball.
我们以球队为单位训练 我以为我说清楚了
We practice as a team. I thought I made that clear.
是没错 但这是我的自习时间
You did. But this is my study hall time.
不许自己练
No freelancing.
你会养成坏习惯 之后我还得帮你改正
You're gonna pick up bad habits and I'm gonna have to fix later.
我在这拼命练习 努力成为最好的...
I'm out here busting my ass to the best player I can
又是这个词 我 我
There's that word again. "I." "I."
你要是不学会传球 我们就没法进步
We're going nowhere unless you learn to pass the ball!
好的球员只让自己变得更好
Good players make themselves better,
但优秀的球员会让身边的每个人都变得更好
but great players make everyone around them better.
怎么变好 通过系鞋带和投空气球吗
How? By tying shoelaces and shooting invisible balls?
我们什么都没学到
We're not learning anything.
行吧 我们来做你刚才做的那个练习
All right, let's do that drill you were just doing.
不要投向篮筐 传球给我
Instead of making a basket, pass the ball to me.
等一下
Hold on.
来
All right.
很好 从现在开始 不要看着我
Fine. Now, don't look at me.
看着篮筐 传球给我
Look at the basket. Pass the ball.
-如果我不知道你在哪我怎么 -靠感觉
- How can I hit you if I don't know where you-- - Feel me.
感觉我的位置
Just feel me.
再来
Try it again.
不对 不是这样
No, no.
这是个失误球
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表