剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
He said five pounds.
他还对你治不好的脑疾满不在乎
He made light of your incurable brain thing.
各位 那主要是为了多争取考试时间找的借口
Guys, that's mostly just an excuse to get extra time on tests.
我意思是 如果我们都退队 学校就会炒了他
My point is, if we all just quit, they'd fire him.
我不会退出的
I'm not quitting.
我觉得他想做一个好人
I think he wants to be a good person.
也许他只是不知道该怎么做
Maybe he just doesn't know how.
你是说你站科恩吗
Are you saying you stand Korn?
他挺帅的
He is kinda cute.
-他是个千年老古董 -谁能活一千岁
- He's a thousand. - No one lives to a thousand.
你知道之前要是他的男球员打比赛太娘们了
Did you know he used to stick tampons in boys' lockers
他会往储物柜里塞卫生棉吗
if they played too girly?
但我不介意多赢点比赛啊
I wouldn't mind winning more.
排球队和曲棍球队拿了那么多的冠军和奖杯
Doesn't it bother you that the volleyball and field hockey teams
而篮球队就是一个大笑话
have all these titles and trophies
你们不会很难受吗
while basketball's just a big joke?
这正是我说的
Exactly what I'm saying.
没有路易丝 我们赢不了任何奖杯
We're not gonna win any trophies without Louise.
他不想要她
He doesn't want her.
你差点要了我的命
You coulda killed me.
本该 差点 应该 有什么区别呢
Woulda, coulda, shoulda.
靠边停车
Pull over.
-我有事要迟到了 -不 你心情不好
- I'm late for something. - No, no, no. You're upset.
现在不适合开车 停车
You're not fit to drive. Pull over.
熄火
Turn the car off.
好吧 深呼吸 你为什么哭
All right, take a deep breath. Why are you crying?
我才十几岁 哭是天经地义的
I'm a teenager. It's the law.
很好 怼人的这股劲回来了
Nice, snappy comeback.
告诉我吧
Please tell me.
我不用什么事都跟你说
I don't have to tell you anything.
对 你是不用
You're right. You don't.
我需要打比赛
I need to play in the game.
和拉古纳的比赛吗
Against Laguna?
听我说 我在意的只有篮球 好吗
Look, all I care about is basketball, okay?
篮球是我的全部
All I am is basketball.
跟你比差不多
No better than you that way.
抱歉 我不是那个意思
Sorry, I didn't mean that.
你就是那个意思 但是没关系
You did, but it's fine.
为什么非要参加这场比赛
So why this particular game?
是因为会有球探去吗
'Cause the scouts will be there?
不是 可能这也是原因之一 但是
No. Maybe that's part of it, but--
听着 我爸爸有时很混♥蛋♥
Look, my dad can be an ass.
这点我明白 我相信你也有体会
I get it, okay, as I'm sure you do.
他认为我能效力于甲组大学球队
But he sees me playing Division I
要么去斯坦福 要么去加州大学洛杉矶分校
either at Stanford or UCLA or...
而...
And part of--
而一支篮球队 那些大学需要的是
Part of a basketball pedigree, part of what colleges look for
有领导才能 注重团队的球员
is leadership, teammate-ship.
被停赛
Getting suspended?
球探们明天都会来
The scouts will be here tomorrow.
他们会问 为什么她不上场 发生了什么
They'll be asking, "Why isn't she playing? What's going on?"
然后就会一传十十传百
And then the whisper chain will go around.
说我态度不好
Bad attitude.
我就完了
And I'll be over.
那就是因为球探了
So it is the scouts?
不是
No.
那是因为什么
Then what? What is it?
我想让我父亲以我为荣
It's about making my father proud.
你可以穿队服
You can dress.
真的吗
Really?
只能穿队服 不能上场
Dress. Not play. Dress.
球探们会认为你腿筋拉伤了之类的
The scouts will think you had a pulled hamstring or something.
你介意说一下你在那女孩的车里做了什么吗
Mind telling me what you were doing in that girl's car?
当然 我介意
Absolutely. I mind.
那是私人谈话
It's a private conversation.
等等 别告诉我又有什么规定要求
Oh, wait. Don't tell me. There's a rule.
多少注意下公众影响
There is such a thing as optics.
在这种地方 我震惊了
At this place? I'm shocked.
上学生的车可不是一个好主意 先生
Getting into a student's car is not a good idea, sir.
你请我来当教练 就让我好好执教
You brought me here to coach. Let me coach.
我真是自作自受
Own worst enemy.
路易丝可以回来了吗
So she's back? Louise?
我跟她说可以穿队服 不能上场
I told her she can dress. She's not playing.
这就服软了吗
Softening already.
得了吧 我才刚来两天
Oh, please. I've been here two days.
就把我最优秀的两个球手都惹哭了
I made two players cry. My two best players.
我没惹哭你吧
I didn't make you cry, did I?
姑娘们 要防下带球撞人
Alright, ladies, to take a charge,
就得在进攻球手来之前就位
you wanna get there before the offense does.
来吧 德斯蒂妮 我们做个示范
Come on, Destiny. Let's show 'em.
来 双脚站稳
Come on. Plant your feet.
站好了 你知道怎么做的 准备好了吗
Good. Take a stance. Come on. You know how to do it. Ready?
加把劲
Come on!
不 德斯蒂妮 搞什么啊
No, Destiny. Come on.
站牢固了 承受冲击
Hold your ground. Take the hit.
是护这里 还是这里
Cover here? Cover here?
多点交流 姑娘们
Communicate, girls. Communicate.
很好 很利落
Good! Good. Good. Way to finish.
开始
Let's go!
很好 她防住了 然后倒下 明白了吗
Boom. Good. She takes it, and she goes down. You got it?
动作要做完
You gotta finish.
把动作做完 意志要坚定
You gotta finish those. Mental toughness.
动起来 动起来 动起来
Move it. Move it. Move it.
就是这样 咔嚓两下搞定 很好
That's it. Boom. Bam. You take it down. Good.
很好
Yes!
不错不错
All right, good.
-就是这样防下带球撞人 -你做到了
- Now, that's how you take a charge. - You did it!
好了 都集♥合♥
Good. Bring it in. Bring it in.
你们里面还真有人有点天赋
Some of you may actually have talent.
这是你对我们说过最好听的话了
That's the nicest thing you've almost ever said to us.
不客气 老鼠
You're welcome, Mouse
但这不代表我们有和拉古纳的一战之力了
Not saying we belong on the court with Laguna.
但是你没说我们没有
But you're not saying we don't.
问题在于老鼠投篮不准
The problem is Mouse doesn't shoot well.
她跑得很快 防守也不错
She hustles, she gets back on D,
她也可以切入 但是她的外♥围♥投篮
she can penetrate, but her outside shot is...
不行 路易丝是你唯一的投手
Nope, Louise is your only pure shooter.
路易丝不能上场
Louise isn't playing.
你已经表明你的观点了
Look, you've already made your point.
-这件事我说过太多次了 不说了 -好吧
- I've been over this too many times. That's it. - Fine.
让步一次就收不了场了
This is what I get for giving an inch.
教练 你想见我们吗
You wanted to see us, Coach?
对 明天你是控球后卫
Yes. You'll be point guard tomorrow.
你是得分后卫 代替路易丝的位置
You'll be shooting guard tomorrow, filling in for Louise.
好 你已经说过了
Okay, you already said that.
我没说的是 你们两个尤其要...
What I didn't say was that you two, more than anyone--
你们负责指挥进攻 化学反应至关重要
you'll be dictating our offense. Chemistry is everything here.
你们必须得配合默契
You have to be in sync with each other.
不然我们一点赢的机会都没有
If not, we have zero chance. Zero
-是教练 我们会准备好的 -最好是这样
- Yes, sir. We'll be ready. - You better be.
还有多了解对方的想法
And get inside each other's head.
多多相处
Spend time together,
一起去散个长步 一起吃饭
go on a long walk together, go to dinner together.
你俩在明天比赛前
I don't want you leaving each other's sides
都不要离开对方一步 知道吗
until the game tomorrow. Got it?
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
不离开对方一步的意思
By "not leaving each other's side,"
不会是还要一起过夜吧
you don't mean have a sleepover?
当然不是 放轻松
Of course he doesn't. Relax.
我很放松
I am relaxed.
你俩不喜欢对方吗
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表