剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
她永远是第一个传球给队友
she's always the first to pass to a teammate,
哪怕她知道自己有机会投篮
even though she knows she has the shot.
即便精疲力尽依旧卖♥♥力拼搏
She hustles when she's gassed.
即便无人关注仍然会发挥出最佳水平
She brings her A game when nobody's watching.
你们的女儿 她敢拼敢闯
Your daughter here, she's a heart with legs.
我会非常乐意成为你的队友
And I would've loved to have been a teammate of yours.
我也很喜欢执教你
And I love coaching you.
如果你们能让我
And I'd really appreciate it
继续执教她 我不胜感激
if you allow me to continue to coach her.
我知道这不仅仅是钱的问题
I know this isn't just about money,
但我真的不能失去奥莉芙
but I can't afford to lose Olive.
我来理清楚一下
Let me get this straight.
你收回了给萨凡娜·吉布森的要约
You pulled the offer for Savannah Gibson.
-是的 -起开
- Yes. - Mm-mmm.
反过头把奖学金给了奥莉芙
And instead gave the scholarship to Olive,
她本就是这里的学生
who's already a student here.
奥莉芙的爸妈为了付学费忙得累死累活
Olive's parents are killing themselves trying to pay tuition.
我给奥莉芙的是她与家人相处的时间
What I gave Olive was time with her family.
但最重要的是 花了我全额奖学金
Uh-huh. Bottom line, it cost me a full-ride scholarship,
没有谈来能改变赛局的新球员
not to get a game-changing new player
只是保住了现有的
but to keep one we had.
正是
Exactly.
-你真是谈判大♥师♥啊 -谢谢
- You're quite the master negotiator. - Thank you.
这不是夸你
Not a compliment.
哈娜吉雅的事怎么办
And what about this Hana Kea thing?
那没有影响这个决定吗
None of that played into this?
-你听说了 -科恩 拜托
- You heard about that? - Korn, please.
是啊 多多少少有点影响
Well, yeah, it sorta played part in it.
他们还在威胁要提出诉讼
They're still threatening a lawsuit,
但那是他们还没见识到我
but they haven't heard from me.
那现在就让他们见识下你吧
Oh, let's let them hear from you right now.
我是西溪高中的科恩教练 和我一起的...
This is Coach Korn from Westbrook. I'm here with--
谢里琳·托马斯 西溪高中的学生处主任
Sherilyn Thomas, Head of Students here at Westbrook.
我们听说你方和我校学生
We hear you have a pending lawsuit
奥莉芙·库珀有个未决诉讼
with one of our students, Olive Cooper.
抱歉 我无权讨论与诉讼有关的事
I'm sorry. I'm not at liberty to discuss any litigation.
很好 那你就尽管听我说
Great. Then you'll be at liberty just to listen.
西溪高中花了昂贵的费用聘请了一家
Westbrook has a very prestigious law firm
非常有名的律师事务所
on a very expensive retainer,
-他们正闲着要找点事儿做呢 -没错
- and they're just itching for something to do. - That's right.
更别提还有一大批法学毕业的家长
Not to mention all the army of parents with law degrees,
他们为了保护这些学生会不惜一切
who would do anything to protect these students.
如果我们和他们提了诉讼的事
If we were to tell them about your lawsuit,
他们很可能会把你们扳倒 仅仅是为了好玩
they would probably take you down just for the sport of it.
你懂我话里的意思了吧 卡崔娜
Do you feel where I'm going with this, Katrina?
你能感觉到即将降临到
Can you sense the size of the catastrophe
你头上的灾难有多可怕吗
that's about to befall you?
光想想我都有点小激动了
I'm tickled just thinking about it.
好了 祝好哦 再聊 亲
All righty. Be blessed. Talk soon, dear.
没错 我们让她见识到了
Yeah, we showed her.
干嘛
What?
我一直没有对你们说实话
I haven't been honest with you guys.
真♥相♥是 我过的并不是完美的海滩惬意生活
The truth is, my life is not all perfect beach days.
我并不富裕
I'm not rich.
我家也只是普通家庭
My family is just normal.
可能就和你们一样
Probably kinda like yours.
我以为我得成为不一样的人 你们才会喜欢我
I thought I had to be somebody different for you all to like me.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
我有得够多了
I'm enough.
我们都有得够多了
We're all enough.
怎么样
How was that?
特别好
It was perfect.
快把手♥机♥还我吧
Now give me my phone back.
-抱歉 我正... -不好意思
- Oh! Uh, sorry, I was just, um... - Excuse me.
科恩教练
Mr. Korn.
我读硕士期间在布达佩斯待了一个学期
I spent a semester in Budapest for my master's program.
你看了我的那个视频
You saw the video on me.
是的 我看了
I did. Yeah.
其实 我可能之前误会了你
Uh, you know, I might have misjudged you.
我不是说我喜欢你
I'm not saying that I like you.
只是我对你的讨厌可能减少了那么一点点
But perhaps I don't like you just a tiny bit less.
一点点
Tiny bit.
祝你一天愉快 科恩教练
回见 格林特老师
再见了 虚假的11号♥
Bye, fake number 11.
又不是永别 我们两周后就要打卡尔斯巴了
It's not bye forever. We have Carlsbad in two weeks.
那她最好发挥出点实力 因为我们会全力以赴
Well, she better come to play because we are going to bring it.
我等下来找你们
I'll see you guys later.
教练好
Hey, Coach.
我爸妈给你准备了这个
My folks got this for you.
我爸开了家面包店
My dad owns a bakery.
很感谢 但完全没必要
Well, much appreciated and totally unnecessary.
说来离谱
Craziest thing...
哈娜吉雅撤销了诉讼 不知道为什么
Hana Kea just dropped the lawsuit. I wonder why.
我也不知道 但总归是好事
I have no idea. But it's a good thing, right?
我要吃一块玛芬蛋糕庆祝一下了
I'm going to celebrate by eating one of these muffins.
-帮我跟你家人说声多谢 -我等下就会见他们
- Just tell your folks thanks. - I'll see them later.
-训练结束后会一起吃晚餐 -什么特殊场合吗
- We're grabbing dinner after practice. - Yeah? Special occasion?
嗯 周二
Yeah. Tuesday.
我真没空
I don't really have time for this.
快走吧 姑娘们
Go, ladies. Go.
五分钟后排练
Five minutes till rehearsal.
你要是还没有开嗓
If you've not done your vocal warm-ups,
骗得了别人骗不了自己啊
you won't be cheating anybody else but yourself.
还骗不了演员伙伴 和我
And your castmates. And me.
以及莎翁
And Mr. Shakespeare.
八百标兵奔北坡 炮兵并排北边跑
"What a to-do to die today at a minute or two to two.
炮兵怕把标兵碰 标兵怕碰炮兵炮
A thing distinctly hard to say yet harder still to do."
八百标兵奔北坡
"What a to-do to--"
怎么样啊 来 给你带了块罂粟籽玛芬
How're you doing? Here, I brought you a poppy seed muffin.
真不讲卫生
That's unsanitary.
话剧练习得怎么样了
So, how's play practice going?
是排练
Um, it's rehearsal...
我第一次
...and it's my first one.
还没开始呢
And it hasn't started yet.
你怎么来了 你不是有篮球排练吗
Why are you here? Don't you have basketball rehearsal?
是啊 马上就去
Yes, I do. Pretty soon.
我就是想来看看你怎么样
I just wanna, you know, check out your things.
你通常对我的事不怎么感兴趣的
You don't usually show a lot of interest in, you know, my things.
我这不来了吗
Well, I'm here now.
-等下一起吃晚餐吗 -好啊
- Wanna go to dinner after? - Sure.
臭小子们
Boys.
-谁...他们来干吗 -演话剧啊
- Who-- What-- Why are they here? - They're in the play.
应该是我们兄弟学校的学生
Um, I think they come from our brother school.
马上要排练了 你该走了
Okay, so rehearsal is starting. So you should probably go.
好吧 当然
Yeah. Yeah, totally.
要不我先数到一百
You know, why don't I count to 100 first?
你总喜欢我这么做
You know that thing you like me to do?
"爸 你能数到一百吗" 我现在就开始数
"Dad, can you count to 100?" I'm gonna do that.
一
One...
二
Two...
三
Three.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表