剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
- 友善点 - 好的
-Be nice! -All right.
走吧 哈珀
Come on, Harper!
我们得去给面包团发酵了
We have to feed our sourdough starter.
我告诉你 这种事你也无能无力 她要长大嘛
I hate to tell you, but there's nothing you can do about it. She's growing up.
- 我知道 - 而且她现在长挺高的
-I know. -She's actually getting pretty tall.
我知道 要是路易斯他们家明年供不起他们读书了
I know. You know, if Louise's family is too broke to send her here next year,
- 球队就会空出来个位置 - 马文
-there'll be an opening, and-- -Marvyn.
我先接个电♥话♥
You know what? I should actually take this.
没想到会接到你的电♥话♥啊
You're the last person I expected to hear from.
我就是打来祝贺你的
I'm just calling to congratulate you on your win.
这还真不是你的风格 乔伊斯
That's not very like you, Joyce.
你太了解我了 霍利
You know me so well, Holly.
没错
Uh-huh.
昨天你和叫板的样子 真的让我大吃一惊
You know, the way you stood up to me yesterday really surprised me.
你没接那个信封
You didn't take the envelope.
你没接这份工作 你没上钩
You didn't take the offer, you didn't take the bait.
- 很有个性 - 谢谢
-It showed a lot of character. - Thank you.
所以我年底退休的时候
Which is why I would like you to replace me as head coach
我想雇你来接替我
when I, uh, retire at the end of the semester.
当主教练
And I am retiring.
等一下 你认真的吗
Wait a minute, are-- Are you serious?
认真的不得了
As a heart attack.
等我一下 你
Can you hold on? Hey!
- 给我把电♥话♥放下 - 奥利弗打的 有急事
-Put that phone down! -I-I-It's-- It's Olive. It's an emergency.
你不配打电♥话♥
No phone calls for you.
你给我好好把你放进来的蜜蜂都收拾干净
You owe me an hour of scrubbing for every damn bee you released in here!
没错 蜜蜂是我放的
Yeah, the bees were me.
回头见面聊 恭喜啦
I'll explain later when I see you. Congrats.
给我打扫
Scrub!
好
Okay.
你想一想吧
You think about it, okay?
要是你想来 你就是主教练了
If you want it, the job is yours.
- 那你打算怎么办 - 我也不知道
- So, what are you gonna do? -I don't know.
反正 我不会相信她的 她一定另有所图
You know, I wouldn't trust her. She's up to something.
一定另有所图 让我想想她到底想干嘛
She's up to something. Just trying to figure out what her angle is.
我是说 她有什么好处
I mean, what's she gonna get out of this?
得到我啊
Me.
我觉得她这次是认真的 马文
I think she's serious, Marvyn.
那就算是这样的话
And if she is?
- 这不正是我想要的吗 - 也是
-I mean, this is what I wanted? Right? -Mm-hmm.
到时候我就是带着一级联赛的球队来面对你们了
I would get to take you on with a DI team.
拜托 我们已经战胜那个队两次了
Please. We already beat them twice this season.
是 但是她们还没有我
Yeah, not with me coaching.
- 怎么 你开始紧张了吗 - 我没有
-What, are you sweating? -No, I don't sweat.
我会让你们紧张的
I make you guys sweat.
行 放马过来
-All right, fine. Bring it on. -
好 那 就这样了是吧
All right, well* This is real, huh?
嗯
Yeah.
恭喜
Congratulations.
这是你自己打拼来的 你会有所成就的
You've worked hard for this. And I think you'll be great.
好了大家 来拍纪录片最后一章了
Okay, everybody, time for the last shot of my documentary.
要怎么拍
How does it end?
怎么开始 就怎么结束
The way everything ends. With a beginning.
能拍帮我们张照片吗 我们需要一张二级联赛球队合照
Do you mind taking a photo? We need one of us as a DII team.
你想说什么吗 爸
Anything you wanna say, Dad?
没错 我有话要说
Yeah, there is something I wanna say.
你也知道
You know
今年
It's been a--
今年不容易啊 是吧
It's been a tough year, hasn't it?
大家都是这样
For everybody.
我们都经历了一些不幸
We've all come through something.
我们都做出了牺牲
We've all sacrificed something.
但是虽然不容易 我们也挺过来了 不是吗
But even through the tough times, we survived, didn't we?
我们挺过来了
We survived.
有句话说得好 杀不死你的 会让你更强大
You know that saying, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"?
今天有人感觉变强了吗
Who's feeling strong today?
我爱你们大家
I love you guys.
我很为你们骄傲
And I'm very proud of you.
你们所有人
All of you.
数到三一起喊 海妖队
Sirens on three.
1 2 3 海妖队
One, two, three!
加州大学圣巴巴拉
主教练
马文·科恩
10%
来电
牺牲
牺牲
海妖队
卡尔斯巴德眼镜蛇队之家
西溪体育馆
恭喜晋级
西溪高中 海妖 篮球队
进入二级联赛
西溪高中 海妖 二级联赛球队
她们怎么回事
What's the matter with them?
XO是篮球攻防中进攻队员和防守队员的代号♥
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表