剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
Especially with all our rescue animals.
你是说那些狗狗 很显然
You mean the dogs, obviously.
显然是的 毕竟你对猫非常过敏
Obviously, with your terrible cat allergy.
是啊 肿泡眼 流鼻涕 样子不太好看
Oh, yeah. Swollen eyes, all that snot. It's not pretty.
我觉得你很好看啊
I think you're pretty.
你...你刚是在偷♥拍♥我吗
Did-- Did you just take my picture?
我忘了我还开着声音
I forgot my sound was on.
不过讲道理 我老家没有人会相信的
But to be fair, nobody back home is gonna believe this.
你看起来像从冲浪广♥告♥里走出来的一样
You look like you just fell out of a surf ad.
你在物化我吗
Are you objectifying me?
我可以吗
Can I?
我叫卢卡斯
I'm Lucas.
艾玛 我刚到这里
Emma. I'm new.
真的吗
Really?
我们有缘再见吧
Well, maybe I'll see you around.
希望如此
I hope so.
我只想说我很高兴
And I'd just like to say how happy I am
能够加入西溪高中大家庭
to be joining the Westbrook community.
我该回去训练了
I gotta get back to practice.
赞
Super.
你就跟我想象的完全一样
You came across exactly as I knew you would.
那就好
Great.
防得漂亮 德斯蒂妮
Good D, Destiny!
教练 只剩三分钟了 要结束训练吗
Coach, we got three minutes on the clock. You wanna call it?
不可能
No way.
好了
All right.
都过来
Gather round.
比赛末段战术 比赛还有八秒结束
End-of-game scenarios. Eight seconds left.
一人被罚下场 没有暂停机会
One down. No time-outs.
德斯蒂妮 你从底线传球 来吧
Destiny, you're passing in from the baseline. Let's go.
准备
And...
23号♥ 侧移到空位 往前逼
Come on. 23, flare! Push it!
-快 快回防 -传球
- Come on! Get back on defense! - Pass it up.
进个篮板球
We need a bucket!
压哨得分
Buzzer beater!
不错 来 集♥合♥
Okay. Not bad. Bring it in. Bring it in.
比赛最后时刻的技战术很重要
This end-of-the-game scenarios are important
所以我们要为此做好准备
so we'll be prepared for the final moments.
做得不错
Good job.
数到三喊海妖队加油
Sirens on three.
一 二 三 海妖队加油
One, two, three. Sirens!
先发队员们 耽误一分钟
Oh, uh, starters, a minute.
我女儿明天开始在这儿上学
So, uh, my daughter starts school here tomorrow,
我在想你们能不能帮我个忙
and, um, I was wondering if you could do me a favor
就是花点时间陪陪她
and, you know, spend a little time with her?
也许稍微罩着点儿她
Maybe take her under your wing?
-可以 -没问题
- Yeah. Sure. - Guess so.
太好了 谢谢
Okay, good. Thanks.
别跟她说是我要求的 好吗
Oh, and don't tell her I was asking, okay?
我们还成保姆了 他到底想怎么着
So, now we're babysitting? What exactly is he expecting?
可能是跟她坐在一起吃午餐
Well, probably sitting with her at lunch,
回答她的问题
answering her questions,
跟她聊天 带她熟悉校园
talking to her, showing her where things are.
然后我们就要给她换尿布 喂奶
Then we'll change her diaper, give her her bottle
像婴儿一样给她拍隔 真好玩
and burp her like a baby. Fun.
而且说明一下 老鼠 刚刚那是讽刺
And for the record, Mouse, that was sarcasm.
我知道 真好笑
I know. Hilarious.
好了 大家都冷静 如果她很酷呢
All right, guys, look. Chill. What if she's cool?
她是个迷你科恩 说不定还带着个迷你口哨
She's mini Korn. Probably comes with a mini whistle
让我迷你偏头痛
to give me a mini migraine.
小心 如果我们对她不好 会坐冷板凳的
Be careful. If we're not nice to her, we're gonna get benched.
强行安排的朋友 我已经讨厌她了
An obligation friend? I hate her already.
真好笑
Hilarious.
她怎么回事
What is her problem?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
研究赫莫萨队的大前锋
Watching this power forward on Hermosa.
如果要升乙组 我们必须
To get to DII, we've gotta know
彻底了解清楚这个地区的每支球队
every team in the district inside and out.
我是说 你还待在这儿干什么
No, I mean what are you still doing here?
高中球赛而已 马文 回家去
It's just high school, Marvyn. Go home.
回去陪陪你女儿
Go be with your daughter.
现在回家 待会儿见
TCKS 爸爸
天啊 克莱尔
你敢信能看到这身腹肌吗
嘿 宝贝
Hey, sweetheart.
我回来了
I'm back.
抱歉我回来晚了 工作太忙了
Sorry I'm late. I got stuck at work.
你一定饿了吧
You must be starving.
没错 我在想我们可以出去吃晚饭
Yeah! I was thinking we could go out to dinner,
看看拉荷亚
see some La Jolla.
抱歉亲爱的 我得看比赛录像
I'm sorry, sweetie. I have to watch game film.
拜托 爸爸 这是我来这的第一晚
Come on. Dad, it's my first night here.
我不想待在酒店里
I don't wanna spend it in the hotel.
-我给你买♥♥"冰冰棒"也不行吗 -你中风了吗
- Even if I get you some "ice cweams"? - Did you have a stroke?
不是 还记得你之前老说"冰冰棒"吗
No, remember you used to say "ice cweams"?
"几得吗"
"Mamember"?
你真的很烦
You're so annoying.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, sweetie.
如果要让我队员进乙组 我就得工作
If I'm gonna get these girls to DII, I've gotta work.
行吧 工作
Fine. Work.
我就待在我的酒店房♥间里
I'll be in my hotel room.
好吧
Okay, well...
如果你想跟我一起看比赛录像 随时欢迎
if you wanna join me to watch some game films, you're welcome.
TCKS
Tcks.
别说了
Stop saying that!
没人这么说 我都不知道这什么意思
No one says that. I don't even know what it means.
因为这是我编的
Yeah, 'cause I made it up.
什么
What?
我编的 注安 注意安全
Yeah, I made it up. TCKS. "Take care. Keep safe."
除了你没人知道的话 那就是一堆字母
But if no one but you knows that, it's just a bunch of letters.
它会流行起来的
Oh, it'll catch on.
好了 注...
All right, TCK--
安
S.
第一天入学肯定会很好
It's gonna be a great first day.
并且再说一声对不起
And again, I'm sorry.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我还以为我肯定...
Well, I thought for sure that I--
我收到了校服快递
I got the uniform express delivery,
-但页面是刷新了还是怎么的 -爸
- but the page refreshed or something-- - Dad.
我觉得不会有人注意到的
I don't think anyone's gonna notice.
或者所有人都会注意到
Or everyone will.
好了
Okay!
在这停车 然后陪你进去
Park here and I'll walk you in.
或者我自己进去
Or I'll go in.
你待这儿 数到一百 然后你再进去
You stay here, count to a hundred, and then you go in.
好吧 祝你好运 宝贝
Oh. All right. Good luck, sweetie!
我爱
I love...
你
...you.
天 希望这能行
God, I hope this works out.
一 一千 二 一千
One, one thousand, two, one thousand...
你在找什么吗
Looking for something?
是的 谢谢 112教室的政♥治♥科学课
Yeah, thanks. The poli-sci class, room 112?
我是说你的校服
I meant your uniform.
看起来你弄丢了
It looks like you lost it.
接下来说投票箱筹款 当城市
Now on to ballot box fundraising. When cities...
她长得也很像他 同样的头发和眉毛
She even looks like him. Same hair, same eyebrows.
相似的眉毛
Similar eyebrows.
通过债券措施
...on bond measures.
这能为基础设施
Now this raises money for infrastructure,
教育和体育场馆筹集资金
for education and stadiums.
没错 城市和大学向神圣的体育世界
Yes, cities and universities funnel billions of dollars
投入数十亿美元
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表