剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
In-house chef, vegan options every single day.
查一查那个沙拉吧 宝贝
Hmm. Get a load of that salad bar, honey.
在看那个沙拉吧有多少个点赞
Seeing how many likes the salad bar has.
什么是点赞
What are likes?
等会儿告诉你
Tell you later.
那是教练和萨凡娜·吉布森吗
Was that Coach with Savannah Gibson?
他怎么满脸堆笑
Why's he acting all smiley?
你不会觉得他是在招募她吧
You don't think he's recruiting her?
没有 我听说她要去卡尔斯巴预备高中
No, I heard she's going to Carlsbad.
他可能只是带她参观学校
He's probably just giving her a tour of the school.
无缘无故的吗
For no reason?
卡崔娜 哈娜吉雅
接下来 就让我们的主场场馆说明一切吧
And now, I like to let our home court speak for itself.
你觉得这里成为你的主场怎么样
How would you like this to be your house?
还不错
It's nice.
我知道你可能很难想象在这打球的感觉
I know it may be a little hard for you to imagine being here...
这也许能帮忙
so maybe this will help.
海妖队11号♥
萨凡娜·吉布森
他们还弄了你的号♥码 萨凡娜 看到了吗
They got your number. Savannah, you see that?
能 我人就在这呢
Yeah, 'cause I'm standing here.
-姑娘 你头上有东西 -谢谢
- Okay, girl-- You have this-- - Oh. Thank you.
好了
Yeah. There you go.
听 如果你仔细听的话
Now, listen. If you listen carefully,
你几乎能听到观众在喊你的名字 听到了吗
you can almost hear the crowd chanting your name. Do you hear it?
-萨凡娜 萨凡娜 -听
- Savannah, Savannah... - Listen.
-萨凡娜 萨凡娜 -你听到了吗
- Savannah, Savannah... - You hear it?
我听到了
I hear it.
这一切都很不错
Well, this is all nice,
但是这些东西卡尔斯巴几乎也都有
but they had most of these things at Carlsbad too.
等一下 我还没说完
Wait, wait. I'm not done.
教练 你要明白我们有个计划
Okay, Coach, you need to understand we have a plan here.
萨凡娜将来要去康涅狄格大学
Now, Savannah's going to UConn.
她会进入美国女篮联盟的首轮选秀
She'll be a WNBA first round pick,
签下一份顶薪合同 再加上代言
sign a max deal, plus endorsements,
然后在休赛期 在海外赚十倍的钱
then, in the off-season, make ten times that amount overseas.
-这是个好计划 -这是上帝的计划
- That's a good plan. - That's God's plan.
那更好了
Even better.
如果她来到西溪高中
If she comes to Westbrook,
她完全会朝着那个方向前进
she's gonna be positioned perfectly for all that.
西溪高中是丙组学校
Westbrook is a DIII school.
卡尔斯巴高中是甲组
Carlsbad is DI.
没错
Yes, they are.
在卡尔斯巴打球 赢球了 是不错
Play at Carlsbad, you win, it's fine.
但你只会成为众多优秀球员中的一员
But you're just next in line to a long list of great players.
但是如果你来这里打球 并且赢了的话
But if you play here, and if you win here...
你会成为传奇
you're a legend.
传奇
Legend.
你们可能会问 这些的花费是多少
Now, how are you gonna pay for all this, you ask?
萨凡娜 我们会给你全额奖学金
Savannah, we are giving you a full ride.
还有
And?
教练
Coach,
卡尔斯巴高中给得更实在
Carlsbad's offer was a little more, um, serious.
是的 他们似乎
Yes, they seemed to, um,
更懂得我们的某些需求
have a grasp on certain needs that we have.
例如 交通
Transportation, for example.
一辆车
A car.
一辆好车
A nice car.
以及一些教育文化沉浸式体验机会
And certain educational cultural immersion opportunities.
热带文化沉浸体验
Tropical cultural immersions.
度假
Vacations.
教练 你们篮球队以后有的是钱赚
Coach, there's money coming out of the floorboards here.
要满足这些应该很简单
This should be easy.
是 听我说 这些要求都不是问题
Yeah, look-- All that stuff is fine.
如果我是卡尔斯巴 我会给她买♥♥摩托艇和老虎
And if I'm Carlsbad, I'm giving her jet skis and tigers.
任何她想要的
You know, anything she wants.
不过 你们知道他们为什么那样做吗
But do you know why they do that?
因为他们别无选择 他们没有我这个教练
Because they have to. Because they don't have me.
等我把她带出成绩
Now, when I'm done with her,
她会在大学♥联♥盟大放光彩
she's gonna be ready to torch the NCAA.
无论在篮球场上还是场下
She's gonna be a better version of herself
她都会成为更好的自己
on the floor and off the floor.
你想为了现金礼品打球 可以 去卡尔斯巴
You wanna play for cash and prizes, good. Go to Carlsbad.
但如果你想成为赢家 你就得来西溪高中
But if you want to be a winner, you come to Westbrook.
如果你想成为最好的球员
And if you want be the best,
就得由最好的教练指导
you need to be coached by the best.
而我就是最好的
And I am the best.
你曾经是
Well, you were.
无意冒犯 教练
I mean, no offense, Coach,
如果你是所谓的赢家
but if you're such a winner,
为什么还在这里执教丙组高中
why're you coaching at a DIII high school?
教练 我们倒不是觉得你开不出条件
Coach, it's not that we think you have nothing to offer.
毕竟你曾是马文·科恩
I mean, you used to be Marvyn Korn.
杰克 我现在仍是马文·科恩
Jack, I still am Marvyn Korn.
教练 在我们看来 萨凡娜对你的帮助
Well, the way we see it, Coach, is Savannah helps you
要比你对她的帮助大得多
a whole lot more than you help her.
最终只有一位教练能招揽到她
And, well, there's only one coach that's gonna land her.
所以 你要想参与竞争 就得拿出能赢的实力
So, if you want to play in this game, you need to play to win.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
我们谈完了
Well, I think we're done here.
宝贝
Honey.
别想了
Forget it.
我已经给了奖学金 就这么多
I already gave you the scholarship. That's it.
但是没办法把事情办妥
That's not gonna get it done.
卡尔斯巴相当于装满了运钞车然后留下了钥匙
Carlsbad's backing up the money truck and leaving the keys.
我不会为此参加一场军备竞赛
I'm not entering an arms race over this.
你之前不是说你擅长谈判 还记得吗
You said you were great in the living room, remember?
之前我坐在这儿 你坐在那儿
I was sitting here, you were sitting there,
你说 我很擅长谈判
you said, "I'm great in the living room."
我上我也行好吗
Hell, I could be great in the living room too
如果我能发放满载钞票的车和夏威夷旅行
if I could hand out cars full of cash and trips to Hawaii.
但那是我从未越过的底线
But that's a line I've never crossed.
据我所知 你也没有越过
And neither have you, or so I've been told.
-对吗 -当然是的
- Correct? - Damn right. Correct.
好吧 如果你之前没耍手段
Okay, so if you played it clean,
那你是怎么招到那些优秀球员的
how did you land all those great players?
-因为我曾经是马文·科恩 -没错
- 'Cause I used to be Marvyn Korn. - Right.
那些球员都争先恐后地
And all of those players were tripping over themselves
想要为那个人打球
to play for that guy.
但现在
But now?
我要是招球员输给一个高中教练我就不是人
I'll be damned if I get out-recruited by some high school coach.
你最好弄清楚怎么重新成为马文·科恩
You better figure out how to be Marvyn Korn again.
因为西溪高中银行关门了
Because the bank of Westbrook is closed.
好 我发给你她的号♥码
Cool, I'll text you her number.
你太厉害了 加内特 谢谢
You're the man, Garnett. Aprreciate it.
我只是想让你为我美言几句 仅此而已
I just want you to put in a good word. That's it.
谢谢 杰瑞
Thanks, Jerry.
真不愧是代言人啊
That's why you are the logo man.
要是你能对她说些好话就好了
If you could just say a few nice things to her.
你真棒 斯黛芬 谢谢
You're the man, Steph. Thanks.
我知道这是不情之请 但我真的很感谢
I know it's a big ask, but I really appreciate it.
她叫萨凡娜 我发给你她的号♥码
Yeah, her name is Savannah. I'll text you her number.
好 谢谢你
Cool, thank you.
不清楚
No idea.
教练 你有时间谈...
Hey, Coach. You got a second to ta--
-萨凡娜·吉布森要来吗 -我正在努力
- Is Savannah Gibson coming here? - Yeah, I'm working on it.
不过 进展不错
But, uh, it's looking good.
等等 那是我的 我才是11号♥ 我要被裁掉吗
Wait. That's my-- I'm number 11. Am I being cut?
什么 不 没人会被裁
What? No, no one's being cut.
我们球队要开始培养球星了吗
So much for no stars on our team.
我们的球队现在没有球星
There are no stars on our team.
以后也不会有
And there won't be any stars on our team.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表