剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
抱歉 得走了
Wow. Uh, sorry. Gotta go.
教练要马上见我们
Coach wants us to meet him right now.
好
Okay.
我们来这干嘛 - 他想要我们做什么
Why are we here? -What does he want from us?
我们要碰到一个怎么样的科恩 生气的还是开心的
What Korn are we gonna get? Mad Korn? Happy Korn?
我还能回去睡觉吗
Do I get to go back to bed? -
我跟你们怎么说的
What did I tell you guys about this?
我说了不可以
I said it was off-limits.
如果你们注意力都在这些破事上
If you're concentrating on this crap,
那还怎么集中精力打明天的比赛
then you're not focusing on the game tomorrow.
但是不行 每个人都点赞了 看看
But, no. Everybody seemed to like it. Look at that.
小鼠 黛斯特尼 奥利弗
Mouse, Destiny, Olive.
你们都点了赞 你们有人还留了好评
All of you liked it, and some of you even made some nice comments.
如果你们不听我的话
If you guys aren't gonna listen to me,
那么我就不得不让你们没有选择了
then I'm forced to take the choice out of your hands.
所以 把手♥机♥都给我
So, give me your phones.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我们不是艾玛
Um, we're not Emma.
你不能禁止我们做任何事 我们有自己的生活
You can't forbid us to do stuff. We have lives.
没有 在我们明天的必胜之战前你们没有 手♥机♥
No. Not when we have a must-win game tomorrow. Phones.
不行 - 手♥机♥
No. -Phones!
马文 - 听我的
Marvyn. -I got this.
来吧 手♥机♥交出来
Come on. Phones. Here.
快 黛斯特尼 交出来
Come on. Destiny. Come on, come on.
我才不在乎这个破比赛
Look, I don't care about the stupid game.
我不管你觉得自己是谁
I don't know who you think you are,
但我们有些人的生活比篮球更重要
but some of us are dealing with things more important than basketball.
没什么比篮球更重要
There is nothing more important than basketball!
你们一定要牢牢记住这一点
That's what I'm trying to get through your heads.
我就是冷静·科恩
Don't you-- -I'm Kalm Korn!
你说啥 - 不要啊
What did you say? -Don't. Don't.
我就是冷静·科恩
I'm Kalm Korn.
是我在一直上传这些照片
I've been putting the posts up.
你上传了所有这些 我的照片
You put up all those... pictures of me?
我也是冷静·科恩
I'm Kalm Korn too.
为了搞笑 开些无伤大雅的玩笑
It was funny. It was just a harmless, fun joke.
无伤大雅 搞笑
Harmless? Funny.
都是为了好玩
Everything's funny.
你们把什么都不当回事 对吗
You guys don't take anything seriously, do you?
你们其他人也知道这事吗
Did... the rest of you know about this?
小鼠
Mouse?
路易斯
Louise?
行吧 我受够你们所有人了
All right. I'm done with all of you.
他是认真的吗 - 发生啥事了
Is he serious? -What's happening?
马文 等一下 等等我
Marvyn! Hold on. Wait up. Wait up!
你为啥这么生气啊
Hey, why are you so upset about this? -What?
她们只是开玩笑而已 - 她们把我变成了个玩笑
They're just having fun. -They're turning me into a joke.
那又怎样 你脆弱的心灵开不起一个小玩笑吗
So what? Are you so sensitive you can't take a joke?
不是 就是
No. Yes!
听着 这种事放以前没人会接受
Look, back in the day, nobody would have pulled this crap.
我只想回到大学篮球队执教 你明白吗
All I wanna do is get back to college basketball. Do you get it?
可每天这个目标都越飘越远 现在又搞这么一出
And every day it just seems more and more distant, and this?
这简直就是
This is sheer--
让你觉得很渺小 不受尊重吗
What, it diminishes you? Makes you feel like they don't respect you?
对 - 可我觉得不是这样
Yes. -Well, I don't think it does.
我觉着这让你更有人情味了
I think it humanizes you.
当大学教练最缺的就是人情味呢
That's exactly what colleges aren't looking for in a coach,
你不是说会搞定地板的吗
and didn't you say you were gonna finish this floor?
我正在弄啊
I am.
我搞定地板的同时 也要有人把姑娘们照顾好啊
But if I'm doing this, someone has to take care of the girls.
除非你真的要跟她们一刀两断
Unless you're done with them.
不是要一刀两断 我需要缓一缓
I'm not done. I just-- I need a break from them.
行吧 我会搞定这群姑娘们的
All right. No, I'll take care of the girls. Yeah.
很好 那我去搞定地板
Great. I'll take care of the floor.
好
Good.
他会回来吗 - 谁知道 - 不关心不在乎
Is he coming back? -Who knows? Who cares?
我在乎 他老生我的气了 我可咋办啊
I do! He's so mad at me. What am I gonna do?
只是开个玩笑 至于吗 他会想明白的
It was just a joke, okay? He'll calm down.
如果他想不明白呢
What if he doesn't?
这就是想不明白的后果
Well, there's your answer.
咱们最好别 痴到
Guess we better not be "lat."
他们会看见
* My ambition is fatal *
我最致命的野心
* Wait till they'll see *
我注定要成为女王
* I'm meant to be the queen *
向皇室致敬吧
* All hail the royal we *
我听到钟声已敲响
* I hear a bell ringing *
歌♥声将她送进地狱
* Singing send her to Hell *
抑或是天堂 谁又知晓
* Or Heaven, who can tell *
我会不惜一切
* I have to do *
将其实现
* Anything to make it true *
尽管会有痛苦
* And though it kills *
但这是必经之路
* It's still meant to be *
我会将自己
* That I will make Me *
奉献给我们
* A We *
唱的不错 夏皮拉小姐
Not bad, Miss Schapira.
现在我们来看看科恩小姐的实力
Now, let's see what Miss Korn can do.
来吧 让我抱着你
* Come, let me hold thee *
尽管你不在我身边
* I have thee not *
我仍然看得见你
* And yet I see thee still *
没关系 没关系
* That's fine, that's fine *
我不会因为这感受驻足
* It doesn't stop what I feel *
我知道我会为王冠而战
* So know that I'll fight for the crown *
她在干嘛啊 这不能唱成民谣啊
What is she doing? This isn't a ballad.
是致命的
* ...is fatal... *
我觉得她在对卢卡斯以歌♥传情呢
I think it's a secret message for Lucas.
我注定要成为女王
* I'm meant to be the queen *
他俩有禁忌之爱
Theirs is a forbidden love.
一对不幸的爱情鸟
Star-crossed lovers?
被谁禁止了
Forbidden by whom?
你一猜就猜到了
I'll give you one guess.
马文吗
Marvyn.
我需要不惜一切
* I have to do *
让它成真
* Anything to make it true *
尽管会有痛苦
* And though it kills *
但这是必经之路
* It's still meant to be *
我会将自己
* That I will make Me *
奉献给我们
* A We *
做得不错 科恩小姐
Beautiful work, Miss Korn.
我简直比苏菲还难抉择
What a Sophie's Choice you've given me.
不过呢
And yet...
贝斯麦克白的主演将由
The leading role of Beth Macbeth will go to...
哈珀·夏皮拉担任
Harper Schapira.
太棒了
Yes!
没有人想让我改变主意吗
Doesn't anyone wanna try and make me change my mind?
没有 - 没有
No. -No.
我们知道你很生气 也知道我们做错了
We know you're angry, and we know we screwed up.
主要是我的错 一小部分在奥利弗
Mostly me and a little bit Olive.
还是我来说吧
I'll take it from here.
很抱歉我们对你撒谎了
We're sorry we lied to you.
要是早知道冷静·科恩让你这么炸毛 我们就不会这么做了
If we'd known you'd be that sensitive about Kalm Korn, we wouldn't have done it.
但这其实也没有那么严重
But also it's not that big of a deal.
你们都没有抓住我想教给你们的重点
You guys are missing what I'm trying to teach you here.
这场比赛近在咫尺
We've got one game, right?
假设你们输给波特琳达 然后呢
What if you lose to Point Linda? Then what?
还要跟卡尔斯巴德再打一场 才能进二级联赛
You've got one more game to make it to DII and that's Carlsbad.
还得必须打败她们 你们真的要冒这个险吗
Beat Carlsbad. You really wanna take those chances?
不 但我们也不需要
No, but we won't have to.
好吧
Right. Um...
就她吧 那边那个女生
Her. Take a look at that girl.
假设你们5对1打她
What if you guys had to play her, five-on-one.
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表