剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
事实上是一个合作改编
Well, actually it's a cowritten adaptation.
性转的麦克白 可以说是一种女性化重塑
A gender-flipped Macbeth. A she-make, if you will.
贝丝·麦克白
Beth Macbeth.
完全肩负着我们的使命
Wholly in keeping with our mission
以女性眼光来重新构建腐朽的父权制
to reframe the stale patriarchy through female eyes.
听起来很酷
That sounds cool.
如果你说的"酷"是指"开创性"
If by "cool," you mean "groundbreaking,"
那我很乐意接受你的赞美
then I gladly accept your compliment.
所以像你这样有天赋的剧作家
Which is why a playwright with your gifts
给艾玛加个角色不费吹灰之力吧
can easily add a role for Emma.
我不想让她妥协她的愿景
I don't want her to compromise her vision.
更别提莎翁的了
Not to mention Mr. Shakespeare's.
我想他都认可贝丝·麦克白这个概念了
I think that once he signed off on the concept of "Beth Macbeth,"
再加个守卫龙套角色
throwing in a Guard No. 3
不会对你造成什么辛劳与烦恼吧
shouldn't cause you any "toil" or "trouble."
说得好 托马斯老师
Touché, Ms. Thomas.
难怪你是监制
That's why you're an executive producer.
才不是这个原因
That is not why.
不过我很期待看到你们俩能碰撞出什么火花
But I look forward to what you two cook up.
那就赶紧碰撞起来吧
So let's get to cookin'.
棒极了
Wonderful.
我大概五点半左右结束训练
I'll be done with practice around 5:30 or so,
如果你想来我办公室呆着 写写作业
if you wanna come hang out in my office, do your homework.
没关系 事实上 我下午有话剧排练
That's okay. Actually, I have play rehearsal this afternoon.
戏剧排练 真的吗 你参演话剧了
Play rehearsal? Really, you're in a play?
对 是托马斯主任安排的
Yeah, it was Ms. Thomas's idea.
我觉得我可以试试
I thought I'd try it out.
她好像希望我能参与什么活动
Seemed like she wanted me to get involved in something.
那很好啊
That's great.
如果你愿意参与的话
If it's something you wanted to do.
我是说 谢里琳有点喜欢指使人
I mean, Sherilyn can be a little bossy.
-爸爸 说女人爱指使人不礼貌 -知道了
- Dad, it's rude to call women bossy. - Got it.
她挺好的 而且她不就是你的上司吗
She's cool. And isn't she, like, literally your boss?
只是原则上说 她是我上司
Technically. Technically, she's my boss.
听到艾玛喜欢参演话剧 我很高兴
I'm glad to hear Emma's enjoying the play.
至于萨凡娜 我们很愿意招那样优秀的球员
As for Savannah, we'd love to have a player of her caliber,
但我听说她要去卡尔斯巴预备高中
but I hear she's down the road with Carlsbad Prep.
让我来操心那个
Let me worry about that.
我曾说服全国最牛的后卫加入我的球队
I once got a commitment from the best guard in the country
他当时人就坐在堪萨斯州的教练办公室里
while he was literally sitting in the coach's office at Kansas.
我很擅长谈判
I'm great in the living room.
先别这么自卖♥♥自夸 小心被打脸
Be careful you don't pop your shoulder patting yourself on the back.
行吧 有什么情况跟我说一声
Okay, just let me know how it goes.
我要...
I'm gonna...
为此 我需要
To do this, I'm gonna need--
行吧 我懂
Okay, okay. Mm-hmm.
我来帮你说
Let help you with the words.
-我 需要 -我 需要
- "I... need..." - I... need...
一笔奖学金
"...a scholarship."
没错 那正是我需要的
Yes. That's what I need.
我不能给她爸妈开了条件
I mean, I can't make her parents an offer
然后给张发♥票♥
then stick 'em with an invoice.
你可以
I mean, you could.
一个曾经说服堪萨斯州的教练
A man who once convinced a coach in Kansas
守卫住办公室的男人 不管你是怎么说的
to guard his office, or whatever the hell you just said,
我觉得他能创造奇迹
I'm thinking that dude could work miracles.
-好吧 我批准了 -谢谢
- Fine. You can have it. - Thanks.
大家伙儿们
Okay, you guys.
过去几天的压力实在太大了
The last couple days have been super stressful.
简短声明 哈娜吉雅泳衣
Quick version, Hana Kea Swimwear
让我在视频里穿戴他们的泳衣
asked me to model their gear in my videos.
但是我不会穿的 因为说实话 哈娜吉雅很烂
But I'm not gonna do it, because, truth bomb, Hana Kea is bad.
他们在血汗工厂制♥作♥泳衣
They make their suits in sweatshops
却不给工人发能够维生的工资
where they don't pay the workers a living wage.
所以我不会穿着哈娜吉雅泳衣站在这里
So I won't stand here in a Hana Kea suit.
我支持他们的工人
I stand with their workers.
#真实做自己 #抵♥制♥哈娜吉雅
#BeingReal, #CancelHanaKea.
-怎么样 -绝了
- What do you think? - Killed it.
正在上传
Posting it now.
我真为你感到骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
我不知道我有没有勇气这么做
I don't know if I would have the guts to do that.
我一定要做自己
I have to be real.
我的粉丝都需要我的良心安利
My followers depend on me for quality recs.
-那他们给的钱呢 -支票撕了
- What about the money they gave you? - Tore up the check.
你做了正确的事情
You did the right thing.
公♥司♥总能逃脱这些指控
Companies get away with this stuff all the time.
没有人会追究他们的责任
No one holds them accountable.
如果我们公开♥发♥声 他们就占不到我们的便宜了
They can't take advantage of us if we call 'em out.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
-我感觉很好 -应该的
- I feel good about it. - You should.
-你们做完作业了吗 -写完了
- Did you guys finish the homework? - Yep.
没
No.
-这条视频火了 -天啊
- It's blowing up! -Oh, my--
迪伦也看见了
And Dylan saw it.
他现在连你朋友的图享都关注了吗
Now he's all over your friends' Instas too?
-他是迷上你了吧 -绝对的
- He's obsessed with you. - Definitely.
-怎么可能 -不
- Shut up. - No.
-他喜欢你七年半了 -太具体了 小鼠
- He's been into you for 7 1/2 years. - That is very specific, Mouse.
别装得好像你不想跟他打啵似的
Stop acting like you don't wanna smooch him.
我的天 你的成熟度简直爆表了
Oh, my God. Your maturity level's off the charts.
你自信满满的样子嘛
Well, you're feeling awfully confident.
那当然 我很擅长谈判[在客厅]fsOh, yeah. I'm great in the living room.
他们来的是学校
They're coming to the school.
这是句俗语 你知道的
It's just a saying. You know that.
怎么还戴上戒指了
Oh, what's with the ring?
这是那年我们打败北卡大学队赢的
This is the year we beat North Carolina.
我的幸运符
It's my good luck charm.
-真不错 -等着看我大展身手
- Nice. - Wait till you see me in action.
你一定会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
对了 我是不会去的
Oh. Yeah. I'm not gonna be there.
你还在纠结这事吗
You're still hung up on all this?
马文 你这是在试图通过
Marvyn, You're trying to rig the game
抢外校的学生来操纵比赛
by stealing a student from another school.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no. No.
我是要从先想抢走她的学校里
I'm stealing a student from a school
把她抢回来 区别很大
who's trying to steal her first. Big difference.
招募优秀球员当然是最省事的办法
Recruiting a ringer's just the easy way out.
我们应该凭借现有的队员赢得胜利
We should win with the players we have.
我们会赢的 我们只是会赢得更多
We're gonna win. We're just gonna win more often.
你怎么会看不出来
How can you not see this?
我看出来了
I see it. I--
我经历过
I lived it.
我就是曾经被大球星取代的那个球员
I was that player who was replaced with a big recruit,
我只是想告诉你这会打击队员的信心
and I'm just telling you that it's a confidence killer.
任何球队都会愿意有最厉害的球员加入
Look, any team would love to play with the best player they can.
你难道不明白吗
Don't you see that?
大学篮球是这样 但这是高中 感受很重要
Yeah, any college team. This is high school. Feelings matter.
姑娘们会很沮丧的 我
The girls are gonna be upset. I--
但这是你的想法 谢里琳也同意了
But you want to do it. Sherilyn said it's okay.
那就尽管去吧
So... have at it.
我就转向他说 K教练
So I turned to him, I said, "Coach K.
你知道我爱你 迈克 真的
You know I love you, Mike. I really do.
但你的姓就一个字母 能提示个元音吗
But that last name, you know-- Can I buy a vowel?"
-等等 那是四强吗 -没错 2012年
- No, wait a minute. That was the Final Four? - That's right. 2012.
杜克大学队是种子选手
Duke was the top seed at the dance.
我用了一盯四联战术
I dropped us into a box-and-one.
我们让他们的控球后卫哑火了 最后得分58分
We smothered their point guard, kept them at 58.
他们回家 我们晋级
They went home. We moved on.
-我看过那场比赛 很精彩 -没错
- I saw that game. It was pretty amazing. - Oh, yeah.
这是我们最先进的餐厅
And this here is our state-of-the-art cafeteria.
内部厨师 每天都有素食选择
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表