剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表
一定会赢 对吧 但万一呢
Obviously, you would win, but what if?
肯定会赢的 - 绝对的
Obviously. -Obviously.
你们会赢
And you would.
99%的情况下你们都会赢 但如果发生了那1%呢
99 out of 100 times, you would beat her, but what about that one time?
如果真就有一次
What about that one time
发生了意想不到的事 而你们毫无准备呢
when something unexpected happens and you're not prepared?
你们没有像我要求的那样 100%的专注和全力以赴 会怎样
You're not 100% focused, 100% on point like I always talk about. What then?
等我下
Hold on. Excuse me.
他在干嘛呢
What is he doing?
不晓得 但我现在超想发一条冷静·科恩的帖文
No idea, but I'm super tempted to make a Kalm Korn post about it.
可以和这些女孩5对1打一下吗
...do a five-on-one playing with these girls?
我想给她们上一课
I'm trying to teach 'em a lesson.
没问题
Yeah. I got you.
来吧 路易斯 你梦想成真了
All right, Louise. You got your wish.
你叫什么名字 - 切尔西
Uh, what's your name? -Chelsea.
切尔西说愿意跟你们5对1打比赛
Chelsea here says she'll play you guys five-on-one.
你们挑5个人出来 对阵她一个
My five starters against her.
谁先进5个球 就算赢
First five baskets win.
好啊
Let's do it!
开打吧
Let's go.
只不过
Just--
加油 - 奥利弗
Come on. Come on. -Olive!
不错 不错 很好
Hey! Good. Good. Good! Okay.
真厉害啊 - 传我 传我
Look at that. -I'm wide. I'm wide.
又被耍了
Clearly a set up.
看来我们是来吸取教训的
Guess we're meant to learn a lesson here.
我们应该现在放弃呢还是 - 不行 不能放弃
Should we forfeit now, or-- -Come on. We don't forfeit.
她就一个人 咱们还能赢不了她吗
It's just one girl. I think we can take her.
加油 姑娘们 跑起来 怎么回事
Come on, girls! Hustle! What happened there?
她一个人把你们全部干翻了
She's one against five of you! Move!
直接抢断成功
Cut right through you!
怎么回事 姑娘们
What happened, girls?
五对一
Five, one.
切尔西 干得漂亮
Good job, Chels.
谢谢你 - 不客气 教练
Thanks, Chels. -Anytime, Coach.
我愿意付出一切让他当我教练
I would have given anything to have been coached by him.
你们不知道自己有多幸运
You don't realize how lucky you are.
听他的话吧
Listen to him.
好吧 你达到目的了
Okay. You made your point.
找了个高手替身 - 那又怎样
Yeah, with a ringer. -So what?
她就是一个被你们低估了的对手
She was an opponent you underestimated.
我还能怎么做
I don't know what to do anymore.
我不知道怎么做你们才能明白 我黔驴技穷了
I don't know how to get through to you. I really don't.
你想要我们的手♥机♥
You wanted our phones.
我想赢 教练
I wanna win, Coach.
咱们开练吧 - 好的
Let's practice. -All right.
很好
Good.
如果你们敢于牺牲 我也可以
All right. If you ladies are willing to sacrifice, so am I.
晚上都没啥安排吧 因为我们得在这里呆很久呢
I hope you don't have dinner plans 'cause we're gonna be here a while.
来吧 咱们开始
Come on. Let's go.
三人8字传球 动起来
Three-man weave. Let's hustle!
满意了吧
Happy?
不错 地板修得天衣无缝
Yeah. Yeah, they did a beautiful job.
他们连夜修好的
They worked through the night to get it done.
你是不是威胁他们了
What did you do, threaten 'em?
没有 我为你的表现向他们道歉
No, I apologized for how you did.
又买♥♥了比安奇披萨 安抚了他们的心
And then I let Bianchi's Pizza do the rest of the work.
看来一点点小善意才能帮你走得更远
It turns out a little kindness goes a long way.
我要出去一下 去拿给姑娘们
Hey, I have to head out and pick up some gifts
买♥♥的礼物 - 什么礼物
I bought for the girls before the game. -For?
庆祝她们会在今日打进二级联赛
For making it to DII, which we will do today.
对了 你只给队员们买♥♥了礼物吗 还是
That's right. Hey, are you just getting girls gifts or--
可能也有你的一份儿吧 - 那就好
There might be something for you as well. -Okay. All right, good.
我允许你离开 - 谁需要你的允许啊 不过还是谢谢了
I give you my permission to leave. -I do not need that, but thank you.
对了 古德温来找过你
By the way, Goodwyn came by looking for you.
她可能是想借体育馆来演话剧 对吧
Oh, she probably wants to ask about using the gym for her play thing, huh?
不晓得
Yeah. I have no idea.
你自己去问她好了 她说在教师休息室等你
Maybe you should ask her. She said she'd be in the teachers' lounge.
嘿 你好啊
Hey, kid.
嘿 你来了 - 听说你在找我
Hey, you. -Heard you were looking for me.
对了 地板修复得很不错呢 - 谢谢
Hey, the court looks great. -Thank you.
我知道你想用它来演话剧
Listen, I know you wanna use it for your play,
但我不确定时间是不是能协调过来
but I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to make the sched--
肯定能的 不过我找你的原因不是这个
I bet you can, but that's not what I came to see you about.
你不允许艾玛跟卢卡斯讲话吗 除了话剧排练的时候
You forbade Emma from speaking to Lucas outside of play rehearsal?
对 作为她开派对的惩罚
Yeah, for the party she threw.
真丢脸啊 马文 - 怎么了
Shame on you, Marvyn. -What?
艾玛和卢卡斯什么都没做错 他们是无辜的
Emma and Lucas are as innocent and sweet as they come.
他们彼此相爱 真爱相当不易
They love each other, and love is the rarest of all birds.
值得被鼓励
It should be encouraged.
所以我安排他们饰演一对夫妇
And that is why I cast them as husband and wife.
你做了啥
You did what? -
你做了 你为啥要这么做啊 刁难我的吗
What do you-- Why would you do that? To spite me?
我是为你才这么做的
No! I did it for you.
马文 孩子是我们的新生
Marvyn, children are a do-over.
我们救赎的机会
Our chance at redemption.
我们不能让自己的失败在他们身上重演
We can't let our failures fail them.
不客气了 晚上你可以好好谢我
You're welcome. You can thank me later tonight.
你看不惯我和玛姬在一起对吧
You hate that Maggie and I are a thing, don't you?
简直是人力资源部的噩梦
It's an HR nightmare for you, isn't it?
恰恰相反 我为之鼓掌
On the contrary. I think it's wonderful.
是吗 - 对啊
You do? -Of course.
我相信她能把你最不为人知的一面挖掘出来
I bet she brings out sides of you not even you knew you had.
以前 你就像一辆只有一个齿轮的生锈自行车
Before you were like a rusty old bike with one gear.
现在你正十速前进
Now you're a ten-speed.
乔治 这些我都不在乎
George, I don't care about all that.
我今天只想专注于赢得比赛
I wanna focus on winning the game today.
你说的什么十速这些 都会让我分心
Ten-speeds and all this stuff you're talking about, it's distractions.
一切已经乱糟糟了
Everything's already a mess.
真好笑 你说的乱糟糟 就是大多数人口中的生活
It's funny, what you call "a mess," most people call life.
而生活不仅仅只有篮球的
And life is about more than basketball.
猜猜谁比你更清楚
Guess who understands that better than you?
你要敢说是冷静·科恩
If you say Kalm Korn...
我不用说
I didn't have to.
比赛见吧
See ya at the game.
这是最关键的了
It all comes down to this.
进二级联赛的冲刺
The final push to DII.
会有新的体育馆地板 新的计分板
And there's a new gym floor out there, and there's a new scoreboard.
但是比新的更重要的东西是
There's something more important that's new:
热情
enthusiasm.
你们拥有的那份热忱
Enthusiasm, you girls have it!
如果你们拥有的话
And if you have it...
可以让你们准备好面对任何事
it can prepare you for anything.
去赢下一场篮球赛吧
Let's go win a basketball game, huh?
数到三一起加油 1 2 3 加油 - 加油 海妖队
Sirens on three. One, two, three, Sirens! - Sirens!
霍利呢 有人知道霍利去哪了吗
Hey, where's Holly? Anyone hear from Holly?
手♥机♥都在你那 教练
You have all of our phones, Coach.
好吧 等下
Right. Okay, hold on.
过来拿手♥机♥
Here, come get your phones.
我是霍利 请留言 - 你在哪
Hey, this is Holly. Leave a message. -Where are you?
我们要打开始比赛了 你别错过了啊
We're about to play Point Linda. You don't wanna miss this game.
希望你已经在路上了 拜
Well, I hope you're on your way. Bye.
马文 我一直找你 一直转到语♥音♥留言
Marvyn, I've been trying to reach you, but it keeps going to voice mail.
我车坏在高速上了 我叫了拖车
My car died on the freeway, and I called a tow truck,
然后我就赶紧 等下
I jumped in, and it-- Wait, hang on one second.
我说让你快点 不是
Hey, when I said to hurry, I didn't mean--
小心
Careful! -
姑娘们都过来
Girls gather 'round. Come on.
霍利出车祸了
Holly's been in a car accident.
天啊 - 什么
Oh, my God. -What?
剧集 | 大人物(2021) | 导航列表